Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
So I Was Thinking.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We All Celebrate?
Yes
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe So
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Carrot F.T.W
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Only If I Can Wear My Mexican Hat
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Did I Get A Little Off-Topic? >.<
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:43 pm
Well, I've not been in this Guild for too long now, and correct me if I am wrong, but I think we should all have somesort of little celebration day. Maybe, Example, The Thirteenth Of Every Month. Just a suggestion. I thought it would be nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:51 pm
hehe your poll results are epic! TEAM KARROT >:O

lol we should have some kinda role play with that! team karrot, team mexi-hat, etc. ^^  

HawkEye4736

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

VerticallySidewards

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:24 am
i think its a good idea blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:09 am
IT'S AN AMAZING IDEA!!!  

Little Luminas

6,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

metal_blossom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:51 am
We should hold it on the FFXIV release date this month (the 22nd for the special edition). Just a suggestion.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:39 pm
metal_blossom
We should hold it on the FFXIV release date this month (the 22nd for the special edition). Just a suggestion.

Good idea. By the way, I had no idea FFXIV was being released already. Hasn't been long since FFXIII was out. And I also like the idea of Role Palying with teams. I think it'd be fun. biggrin  

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:32 pm
Eh. Sounds interesting. Might as well, eh? What harm could there be?

But, my question to you would be what would we do? You'd need some sort of activity, ja? Would we have a like..I dunno..challenge between two persons on their knowledge of Final Fantasy? That could prove challenging, but we need some ideas. Throw some out and I'd gladly support your idea.

Also, this isn't off topic, it's a general idea to possibly make the guild better and possibly more active. Thanks for the great idea. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:34 pm
If we could, we could try to make our own FF14 guild (those who are playing it)
I may as well get the PC one.  

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:02 pm
Todeskandidaten
Eh. Sounds interesting. Might as well, eh? What harm could there be?

But, my question to you would be what would we do? You'd need some sort of activity, ja? Would we have a like..I dunno..challenge between two persons on their knowledge of Final Fantasy? That could prove challenging, but we need some ideas. Throw some out and I'd gladly support your idea.

Also, this isn't off topic, it's a general idea to possibly make the guild better and possibly miore active. Thanks for the great idea. ^^

I like that idea. And thank you. As for activities, perhaps we could hold some sort of "Final Fantasy Forever Cup Tournament" like they have in all the Kingdom Hearts Games. Like, persay, we could have different activities like a trivia test for entered players. We could have Preleminaries and then move on to Round 1, Round 2, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, Finals. I'd be happy to try 'n' manage a forum devoted to such an event, and it could be held every month, persay, the first week of every month. Only problem is, I'm not always on here, and I tend to very in days when I am on. So, I would appreciate a few volunteers to this cause. Helping me manage, creating questions, updating, etc. So, this is a request to all, will you help me with the games? And if so, do you have the qualifications? Please reply to this yes or no. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:37 am
I can help proctor the Tournament. I am like you, I am limited in computer time, however, if you set up the dates of the events, I can make a note to get to a computer at that time. As long as I have a heads up, I think I'll be fine.

P.S. - We should also try to put RPing somewhere is this tournament. It's just an idea, but the preliminaries could be knowledge based, and every correct answer wins you a certain amount of HP/MP (Lvling up), then the rest could be RPing. You would have to turn in a list of RP techniques and skills. I'm not sure if everyone will like this idea, but I thought of it because I enjoy RPing.  

Damien Darke

Distinct Hunter

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Saiyan-Cetra Kid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:56 pm
Damien Darke
I can help proctor the Tournament. I am like you, I am limited in computer time, however, if you set up the dates of the events, I can make a note to get to a computer at that time. As long as I have a heads up, I think I'll be fine.

P.S. - We should also try to put RPing somewhere is this tournament. It's just an idea, but the preliminaries could be knowledge based, and every correct answer wins you a certain amount of HP/MP (Lvling up), then the rest could be RPing. You would have to turn in a list of RP techniques and skills. I'm not sure if everyone will like this idea, but I thought of it because I enjoy RPing.
okay ricky, im in  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:20 pm
Damien Darke

Thanks. What say you, we start the preliminaries on October 16th. In exactly one month from today. That should give us enough time, right? So, we need to come up with some trivia now.  

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100

Saiyan-Cetra Kid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:39 am
The Wrath Of Sorrow
Damien Darke

Thanks. What say you, we start the preliminaries on October 16th. In exactly one month from today. That should give us enough time, right? So, we need to come up with some trivia now.
we all have trivia coming out our asses, thats not hard  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:27 pm
Saiyan-Cetra Kid
The Wrath Of Sorrow
Damien Darke

we all have trivia coming out our asses, thats not hard

Couldn't have said it better myself.  

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash