Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
So I Was Thinking.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We All Celebrate?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe So
  Carrot F.T.W
  Only If I Can Wear My Mexican Hat
  Did I Get A Little Off-Topic? >.<
View Results

Saiyan-Cetra Kid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:59 pm
The Wrath Of Sorrow
Saiyan-Cetra Kid
The Wrath Of Sorrow
Damien Darke
I can help proctor the Tournament. I am like you, I am limited in computer time, however, if you set up the dates of the events, I can make a note to get to a computer at that time. As long as I have a heads up, I think I'll be fine.

P.S. - We should also try to put RPing somewhere is this tournament. It's just an idea, but the preliminaries could be knowledge based, and every correct answer wins you a certain amount of HP/MP (Lvling up), then the rest could be RPing. You would have to turn in a list of RP techniques and skills. I'm not sure if everyone will like this idea, but I thought of it because I enjoy RPing.

Thanks. What say you, we start the preliminaries on October 16th. In exactly one month from today. That should give us enough time, right? So, we need to come up with some trivia now.
we all have trivia coming out our asses, thats not hard

Couldn't have said it better myself.
thank you  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:14 pm
Well. Not everyone has played every Final Fantasy. So, we need to have certain subjects for certain people. IE:
FF1 Section
FF2 Section
FF3 Section .. and so forth.
Or, would be have categories, such as..
Music
Summons
Locations
Main characters .. and so forth.

Also, who would keep track of the trivia? Openly displaying it to everyone would make a forum a cheat sheet, you know what I mean.  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:08 pm
Todeskandidaten
Well. Not everyone has played every Final Fantasy. So, we need to have certain subjects for certain people. IE:
FF1 Section
FF2 Section
FF3 Section .. and so forth.
Or, would be have categories, such as..
Music
Summons
Locations
Main characters .. and so forth.

Also, who would keep track of the trivia? Openly displaying it to everyone would make a forum a cheat sheet, you know what I mean.

I've gone through such thoughts myself. I came up with this. We will upon it up for 16th-23th of October. In this time, we will display the questions in a special Forum, and the answers can be sent to either four of us *More if others participate* So currently guys, that's Damien Darke, Todeskandidaten, Saiyan-Cetra Kid, and Myself. PM us with your answers when this is set, so, for now, I shall make another Forum where people can sign up for the Preliminaries, and, volunteers can tell me if they wanna help. So, after that, we can disscuss things like Q&A Together. Alright, another Forum Ho!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:36 pm
I'm up for it. Now that I know the date of the event, I can get to the computer at the set time. Make sure to verify a few days before the tournament who's going to be able to help. I don't want a lot of people to say they'll help and then drop out on the day of the event.  

Damien Darke

Distinct Hunter

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers