Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Halo Guild

Back to Guilds

Come here to post, vote, and explore the world of Halo on Gaia. 

Tags: Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 

Reply The Halo Room.
Reach! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:15 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
Sonic
Sonzai Hatsune
Sonic
Sonzai Hatsune
i know right? there were several lopulls with the halo timline in reach. Mostly do to the fact that its the last halo and they didnt want people missing the brutes.

Yeah well they should have told those people to screw off because now the story and everything is just all screwed up.

well what are you gunna do? Every game company does that on there last game, even the almighty Bungie. its a fact of life.

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD
I don't really care. I was just saying that it's retatrded. If they wanted brutes, they should have thought of it in the first game. Maybe they were all napping in Halo 1?

You cant possibly predict 11 years for a games market, to be honest, they wanted to end the series in halo 2 but they didn't have the technology to do so.

Didn't have the technology to do so? Halo 2 could have ended the way it was with Master Chief's famous line "Finishing this fight" and it could have been over. But we wouldn't have Reach today if they did end it in Halo 2 eh?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:28 pm
Sonic
Sonzai Hatsune
Sonic
Sonzai Hatsune
Sonic
Sonzai Hatsune
i know right? there were several lopulls with the halo timline in reach. Mostly do to the fact that its the last halo and they didnt want people missing the brutes.

Yeah well they should have told those people to screw off because now the story and everything is just all screwed up.

well what are you gunna do? Every game company does that on there last game, even the almighty Bungie. its a fact of life.

I don't really care. I was just saying that it's retatrded. If they wanted brutes, they should have thought of it in the first game. Maybe they were all napping in Halo 1?

You cant possibly predict 11 years for a games market, to be honest, they wanted to end the series in halo 2 but they didn't have the technology to do so.

Didn't have the technology to do so? Halo 2 could have ended the way it was with Master Chief's famous line "Finishing this fight" and it could have been over. But we wouldn't have Reach today if they did end it in Halo 2 eh?

no do your research dude, They WANTED to end it in halo tow but they still WANTED the rest of the story and they COULD NOT fit it all on the halo 2 disk for some reason or another.  

Sonzai Hatsune
Crew

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:30 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
Sonic
Sonzai Hatsune
Sonic
Sonzai Hatsune

no do your research dude, They WANTED to end it in halo tow but they still WANTED the rest of the story and they COULD NOT fit it all on the halo 2 disk for some reason or another.

Oh s**t now way.
I'm sure about the disk thing but I didn't think they wanted to end it.
Meh. Explains the shitty graphics in Halo 3.
I still think that would have been a great ending if they just left it in Halo 2.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:06 pm
Sonic
Sonzai Hatsune
Sonic
Sonzai Hatsune
Sonic
Sonzai Hatsune

Didn't have
the technology to do so? Halo 2 could have ended the way it was with Master Chief's famous line "Finishing this fight" and it could have been over. But we wouldn't have Reach today if they did end it in Halo 2 eh?

Oh s**t now way.
I still think that would have been a great ending if they just left it in Halo 2.

i dont think so, not for a second, the war had to end, and it did. A very satisfying ending. of course there were loose ends but they had to be there so the fans would beg for more.  

Sonzai Hatsune
Crew

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:03 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
Sonic
Sonzai Hatsune
Sonic
Sonzai Hatsune

Didn't have
the technology to do so? Halo 2 could have ended the way it was with Master Chief's famous line "Finishing this fight" and it could have been over. But we wouldn't have Reach today if they did end it in Halo 2 eh?

Oh s**t now way.

i dont think so, not for a second, the war had to end, and it did. A very satisfying ending. of course there were loose ends but they had to be there so the fans would beg for more.

To each their own right?  
The Halo Room.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces