Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jmpv

Unbeatable Seeker

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:04 am
Jmpv
How about they will quit the forum? is that true? or is just a lie?

Not sure I follow what you are referring to? Do you mean something Gaia is doing or it is about our talk about where we would go if we didn't have Gaia?

Second one!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:11 pm
Camwen

*dances around to the music*

Picks out more twangy notes and chews on a piece of hay.

//watches and smiles//  

MalteseAutoKat

Sparkly Hunter

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:32 pm
Jmpv
camwen

Not sure I follow what you are referring to? Do you mean something Gaia is doing or it is about our talk about where we would go if we didn't have Gaia?

Jmpv
Second one!

I don't think anyone was lying about anything? If it's about what Humble said I didn't take it to mean literally leaving right now. Humble was just specifying which site would replace Gaia (recolor.me) if it came to that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:35 pm
Camwen
Jmpv
Jmpv

Second one!

I don't think anyone was lying about anything? If it's about what Humble said I didn't take it to mean literally leaving right now. Humble was just specifying which site would replace Gaia (recolor.me) if it came to that.

ohh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh sorry then was my fault! i log in in that page and i find him there xD i sent him a friend request, but that is a really new website!  

Jmpv

Unbeatable Seeker

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:41 pm
yeah! I started an account over there too just to see what it's like. It's under the same name as here (Camwen). I'm not leaving Gaia - it's just fun to try new things. I probably won't be there much though if you're looking for me lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:10 pm
I just thought I would stop in and see what my guild mates were up to.

So, what's everybody up too? 3nodding  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:29 pm
please come check out the role play section and see what i am working on  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:32 pm
Camwen
Jmpv
camwen

Jmpv
Second one!

Yeah, I'm not going anywhere for now. I don't want to lose you guys and it's going to be a sad day for someone like me who doesn't really have anyone to lean on over here irl because I take all your support to heart...lame as that may be for some people. It's just that I have found another place to be when I'm not here or nobody has posted...and recolor.me has been a really warm place so far...I'm having a lot of fun with the site and love that for now, it's not a site about "buy this or buy that". Just that, if this place does go under...I hope to see some of you guys at recolor.me because I'm kinda drained lately because or rl b/s...and I just don't have the drive to shop around for numerous forum sites that you guys may, or may not go to. Don't get me wrong...I'm not forcing you guys to join recolor...it's just that there is a strong gaia community there...and in all it's simplicity...I think you guys would really like it. Also, I mean, the site needs A LOT of work...like there are no guilds, just GD, so unless you go to the GD like everyday like I've been doing...you may miss out on stuff. Also it's harder to gain currency since they are all about earning what they call "bits" and it's very slow coming to earn them if you're not on like at least five hours a day everyday.

Though I can't stress this enough...the community is AWESOME!!! That's all that really matters to me really.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:37 pm
Jmpv
Camwen
Jmpv
Jmpv

Second one!

ohh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh sorry then was my fault! i log in in that page and i find him there xD i sent him a friend request, but that is a really new website!
jmpv!!!!! Gods I've missed you! You found me there? Are you a member? Were you trying to find me? I'm under the same name....just no underscores.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:29 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Camwen
Jmpv
camwen

Jmpv
Second one!

Yeah, I'm not going anywhere for now. I don't want to lose you guys and it's going to be a sad day for someone like me who doesn't really have anyone to lean on over here irl because I take all your support to heart...lame as that may be for some people. It's just that I have found another place to be when I'm not here or nobody has posted...and recolor.me has been a really warm place so far...I'm having a lot of fun with the site and love that for now, it's not a site about "buy this or buy that". Just that, if this place does go under...I hope to see some of you guys at recolor.me because I'm kinda drained lately because or rl b/s...and I just don't have the drive to shop around for numerous forum sites that you guys may, or may not go to. Don't get me wrong...I'm not forcing you guys to join recolor...it's just that there is a strong gaia community there...and in all it's simplicity...I think you guys would really like it. Also, I mean, the site needs A LOT of work...like there are no guilds, just GD, so unless you go to the GD like everyday like I've been doing...you may miss out on stuff. Also it's harder to gain currency since they are all about earning what they call "bits" and it's very slow coming to earn them if you're not on like at least five hours a day everyday.

Though I can't stress this enough...the community is AWESOME!!! That's all that really matters to me really.

One thing I'm curious about is that it does have an optional subscription. I wonder how different the subscribers have it vs the non subscribers. Just something to keep an eye on and see I suppose.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:41 pm
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller
Camwen
Jmpv
camwen

Jmpv
Second one!

One thing I'm curious about is that it does have an optional subscription. I wonder how different the subscribers have it vs the non subscribers. Just something to keep an eye on and see I suppose.

I think the subscription...well for now anyways...is a crap shoot just because, and this is a good thing...it doesn't offer things like extra increased bits or big free items...BUT it does garauntee automatic items that get voted on...like the Project Color or whatever that is here...you get that item that gets most votes every month and, not that this seems to be a problem now...it garauntees no ads for subscribers...which I think is a bit of a downfall for any site trying to get users because ads are actually good.

I, for one will not be paying for anything no matter how nice it looks...I will not make that mistake again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:35 pm
Hey guys...can you do me a favor because I love you all?

Can you follow this link if you're thinking of signing up for recolor.me

referral page

And mention I mentioned it to you? HumbleGypsyTraveller is my handle. Thanks guys!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:42 pm
I created an AGA hangout in recolor.me...come check it out!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Camwen

There is a Shards of a broken dream thread! I think it's called spoil a wish over there or something.

I await your snarkiness! BWahaha!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games