Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:04 am
gaia_nitemareleft

humble_gypsy_traveller

I love your contests and you are most welcome to have more of them! About the donation thread, we have a quest thread where everyone can post their current quests. Maybe we could remind everyone that it exists? So let's get everyone to post their current quests there and then all of those wonderful people who can help, could donate something what they want. Just a thought. What do you think?

Camwen

humble_gypsy_traveller

Haha. rofl I wouldn't kick your behinds for saying that. I still consider Camcam as the skipper as well! 3nodding

Exxos

Oh wow! Somebody has been really generous! eek

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:17 am
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

humble_gypsy_traveller

I love your contests and you are most welcome to have more of them! About the donation thread, we have a quest thread where everyone can post their current quests. Maybe we could remind everyone that it exists? So let's get everyone to post their current quests there and then all of those wonderful people who can help, could donate something what they want. Just a thought. What do you think?

Hey that would be awwweeesssommmeee! I love to help however I can!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:51 am
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

humble_gypsy_traveller

Camwen

humble_gypsy_traveller

Haha. rofl I wouldn't kick your behinds for saying that. I still consider Camcam as the skipper as well! 3nodding

Exxos

Oh wow! Somebody has been really generous! eek

gaia_angelright

@Lily - what's funny is I still think that way about the captains that were prior to me. lol
In any case, you are totally rocking the Captain's Hat. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:36 am
Camwen

@Lily - what's funny is I still think that way about the captains that were prior to me. lol
In any case, you are totally rocking the Captain's Hat. 3nodding

gaia_nitemareleft

Aww, thanks! I try my best! *nudges her hat*

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:00 am
gaia_nitemareleft

A friendly reminder to everyone!

Do you have a quest you think you might need help with? Well, we have a quest thread where you can let everyone know about it and maybe some one will be able to help you. When you are telling about your quest, remember to tell what kind of help do you need. Also, remember to edit your post when you are done with the quest. This way people will know that you don't need anymore help with that particular item.

Also, note that the monthly announcement might not have all the stuff I've put into the News thread. You can always check the whole thing in the News thread.

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:38 pm
I would like also to express my undying gratitude to the anonymous benefactor *ahem* OMG THANK YOU STRANGER! AHAHANDJFDJD *foams at the mouth*

Also, Yay Camwen's back! * releases the party hounds*  

Minky Lestrange

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:41 pm
Minky Lestrange
I would like also to express my undying gratitude to the anonymous benefactor *ahem* OMG THANK YOU STRANGER! AHAHANDJFDJD *foams at the mouth*

Also, Yay Camwen's back! * releases the party hounds*

Hi Minky smile ((((hugs)))) Party hounds? ooooh I didn't know there were such things.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:32 pm
I don't even know what to do with a b-bi-bi... *sigh* ... a !@#$load of gold. I am guessing I should buy the things I lost to my ex so I can feel a little more "whole."  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:38 pm
Exxos
I don't even know what to do with a b-bi-bi... *sigh* ... a !@#$load of gold. I am guessing I should buy the things I lost to my ex so I can feel a little more "whole."

... Or not! Since they are all in excess of 4 billion now. xp

I think we have to change the name of the site from gaia-online to gaia-zimbabwe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:29 pm
Exxos
Exxos

I think we have to change the name of the site from gaia-online to gaia-zimbabwe.

Did you see the announcement today? They're raising the marketplace tax from 2% to 3% (they said for more of a cash sink) - AND then more ads for the cash shop. It boggles the mind..  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:11 pm
Camwen
Exxos
Exxos

Did you see the announcement today? They're raising the marketplace tax from 2% to 3% (they said for more of a cash sink) - AND then more ads for the cash shop. It boggles the mind..

No, I did not see that announcement. Probably because they inundate us with so many that I eventually start just blindly deleting them as spam.

I found this thread that explains what is going on:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/welcome-back-the-gcd-s-marketplace-inflation-recap/t.91957757/

Edit: Aaaaaaaaand I found out something else. Tentacl is gaia's 18+ venture. Apparently almost half of the gaiaonline funds are being pumped into it; that's the moneypit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:18 am
Lilygwen
Camwen
Exxos
Guin - Aoiichi
Lainn
Sammirah

I just want you guys to know that you're all AWESOME!!! Thanks for the laughs and support and ego boosts! For people I've never actually met...you all have a special place in my heart that is warm and protected. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:27 am
Camwen
Exxos
Exxos

Ahaha...and that is why I have stopped selling sh--- I would rather give it away to people I like and respect. It's funny...facebook, neopets, and um, okay...those are the only others I subscribe to...do fine with ads, DO NOT push it down their users throats to spend money and are yes FREE...so riddle me this...why is gaia the ultimate evil in forum/game websites?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:30 am
Exxos
Camwen
Exxos
Exxos

No, I did not see that announcement. Probably because they inundate us with so many that I eventually start just blindly deleting them as spam.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/welcome-back-the-gcd-s-marketplace-inflation-recap/t.91957757/

Edit: Aaaaaaaaand I found out something else. Tentacl is gaia's 18+ venture. Apparently almost half of the gaiaonline funds are being pumped into it; that's the moneypit.

Yeah, and a shi-- moneypit it is. I signed up, looked around and in my opinion...suuuuuuuccckkks!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:57 am
Exxos
Camwen
Exxos
Exxos

gaia_nitemareleft

There's pretty darn good discussion over that thread. The inflation have been the issue always in Gaia since no one actually produces anything here. (Exception of the alchemy, which I don't think that many use) Since there's no processing needed for the items, there's just more and more gold in the system. It has gotten much worse recently and looks like there's no stopping that anymore. There's constantly more cash sale ads and some how it looks like to be kind of desperate last resort.

Where are we going to chat if this place is shut off?! gonk

gaia_angelright

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games