Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:27 am
gaia_nitemareleft

Yeah, I have had few rough weeks behind me and I hope things will get better soon. The spring is coming up in here finally. Yay! smile

So how has everyone else's week been?

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:12 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

Yeah, I have had few rough weeks behind me and I hope things will get better soon. The spring is coming up in here finally. Yay! smile

gaia_angelright

meh ok. I am finally under 200lbs. yeah!!! nothing really special has happened. so normal?  

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:06 am
morikoarina2
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

gaia_angelright

meh ok. I am finally under 200lbs. yeah!!! nothing really special has happened. so normal?

gaia_nitemareleft

Hey, good job! Congrats! *throws confetti around* smile

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:05 pm
feeling generous to those that dont spend their hard earned monies in Gaia like many have been lately, so if there is something that you are wanting(within reason) I will see what I can do. Just send a message to my account. mrgreen  

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:44 am
WHat you guys think of the upcoming Nyx vs Gaia event? You know from the manga?

Anyone here going to turn into a Dark Elf ??? Honestly I don't see very many of them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:08 am
Guin - Aoiichi

Anyone here going to turn into a Dark Elf ??? Honestly I don't see very many of them.

gaia_nitemareleft

There's still few... ninja Have to say that I've been a dark elf here for so long, that I couldn't switch back to human anymore. All clothes look too odd on my avi with it's pink and pale sink. xp

But about the event, I have to admit that, I have no idea what you are talking about. sweatdrop I haven't really paid any notice to Gaias events or happenings recently. I just come here if I'm able to log in. But I'm excited if there's a dark elf event coming up again. It means that maybe there will be new items that will suit the skin better.

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:53 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

gaia_angelright

INDENTED!I went in for the surgery on my back a week ago, had some of the stitches removed today. It's supposedly healing well, but it is putting a major damper on my exercise progress since I am not supposed to do pretty much anything for an additional month – so the last four months of effort are quickly becoming moot. razz
INDENTED!But then, I also at least have this cancer-prone lesion out of my back finally. They took about a 4cm x 3cm section out of me, undercut it, and stitched it all shut, so perhaps I should be more lenient with myself.

INDENTED!I just cleared 800 pages into my writing project. That will probably be about 900 with the chapter formatting even though I elected to change the margins to 0.75", the columns to dual-chapter, and remove the graphics and plates.
INDENTED!I thought I would be halfway by now and have kept saying it, then I realized that the individual segments changed around July 2008. So the average segment has gone from two pages in 14pt to thirty pages in 12pt. As it is, estimating for formatting, I am thinking I am somewhere around 900/4000 pages in and feel daunted to hell... gonk
INDENTED!My best friend and little sister both think that, if I changed a few things to avoid any possible copyright debacles, I could probably sell this bloody thing – if only as perhaps an eBook on the Amazons. Wouldn't that be a hoot? That after all this time, all these failings, all the manuscripts sent to publishers that were judged to be below quality for hamster cage bedding, that the one never meant to be distributed and just kind of rambles incessantly through the galaxy was the hit?

INDENTED!I should probably start posting in the lighten up thread again now that my life has balanced out a bit since the last time I posted to the point where, even if it is paltry and awful effort, I can show some progress of a sort.

INDENTED!Kind of in a funk today otherwise because of my birthday. I don't really want to be 34. Hehe. Feels like I am not done with 33 yet and have not accomplished about where I figured I would get to by 17 even. So my friends are lifting me up, my family is pulling me down, and I am in the middle thinking, "So I'm awesome... and yet somehow also worthless... and I want a bowl of Thai pork curry the size of a wash bucket..." rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:58 pm
Lilygwen
Guin - Aoiichi

gaia_nitemareleft

There's still few... ninja Have to say that I've been a dark elf here for so long, that I couldn't switch back to human anymore. All clothes look too odd on my avi with it's pink and pale sink. xp

But about the event, I have to admit that, I have no idea what you are talking about. sweatdrop I haven't really paid any notice to Gaias events or happenings recently. I just come here if I'm able to log in. But I'm excited if there's a dark elf event coming up again. It means that maybe there will be new items that will suit the skin better.

gaia_angelright

Is it really worth paying attention to Gaia events anymore, on, or offline? They're either really crappy, or used as a distraction from they're blunders. Personally, it's been a while since I've actually logged on for any of the events...mostly my time is spent here or a few other guilds. The admins have really sucked the fun out of the rest of gaia, in my opinion.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:00 pm
morikoarina2
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

gaia_angelright

Woohoo! That's great! I know it's hard to lose weight in a person's daily life, whatever they go through. Congrats!  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:07 pm
Exxos
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

gaia_angelright

INDENTED!I went in for the surgery on my back a week ago, had some of the stitches removed today. It's supposedly healing well, but it is putting a major damper on my exercise progress since I am not supposed to do pretty much anything for an additional month – so the last four months of effort are quickly becoming moot. razz
INDENTED!But then, I also at least have this cancer-prone lesion out of my back finally. They took about a 4cm x 3cm section out of me, undercut it, and stitched it all shut, so perhaps I should be more lenient with myself.

INDENTED!I just cleared 800 pages into my writing project. That will probably be about 900 with the chapter formatting even though I elected to change the margins to 0.75", the columns to dual-chapter, and remove the graphics and plates.
INDENTED!I thought I would be halfway by now and have kept saying it, then I realized that the individual segments changed around July 2008. So the average segment has gone from two pages in 14pt to thirty pages in 12pt. As it is, estimating for formatting, I am thinking I am somewhere around 900/4000 pages in and feel daunted to hell... gonk
INDENTED!My best friend and little sister both think that, if I changed a few things to avoid any possible copyright debacles, I could probably sell this bloody thing – if only as perhaps an eBook on the Amazons. Wouldn't that be a hoot? That after all this time, all these failings, all the manuscripts sent to publishers that were judged to be below quality for hamster cage bedding, that the one never meant to be distributed and just kind of rambles incessantly through the galaxy was the hit?

INDENTED!I should probably start posting in the lighten up thread again now that my life has balanced out a bit since the last time I posted to the point where, even if it is paltry and awful effort, I can show some progress of a sort.

INDENTED!Kind of in a funk today otherwise because of my birthday. I don't really want to be 34. Hehe. Feels like I am not done with 33 yet and have not accomplished about where I figured I would get to by 17 even. So my friends are lifting me up, my family is pulling me down, and I am in the middle thinking, "So I'm awesome... and yet somehow also worthless... and I want a bowl of Thai pork curry the size of a wash bucket..." rofl

No offense, but I phased out in the fourth paragraph of this Exxy...but I'm glad your health is improving and I'm glad you're doing something with your writing! Your sister could be right...you should do something great with your writing...don't knock the publishing thing...if someone thinks your writing is good enough for the masses, friend, family or acquaintance, they're probably right...and you SHOULD consider putting it out.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:10 pm
hello everyone ... how you guys doing?  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:09 pm
Tifa Lockhart73

Ooh hiya! Not use to seeing different crew around...are you new? Doing great personally after a huge anxiety period with my disability assistance being put on hold because the stupid job trial I did wouldn't send me my pay stub and rendered me momentarily cut off of my benefits causing a minor panic attack because I didn't think I'd be able to pay my rent...but now everything is A ok!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:11 pm
*streaks across the CB* nekkid fun! Yahahahaha!  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:26 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Tifa Lockhart73

Ooh hiya! Not use to seeing different crew around...are you new? Doing great personally after a huge anxiety period with my disability assistance being put on hold because the stupid job trial I did wouldn't send me my pay stub and rendered me momentarily cut off of my benefits causing a minor panic attack because I didn't think I'd be able to pay my rent...but now everything is A ok!
sorry to hear that gypsie .. i hope that things get better soon.  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:36 pm
Tifa Lockhart73
humble_gypsy_traveller
Tifa Lockhart73

sorry to hear that gypsie .. i hope that things get better soon.

Yeah,things are cool now...applied for automatic rent payments from the government...my caseworker said they would be in effect next month. NO RESPONSIBILITIES!!! WOOHOO! Haha, no. Actually I like paying rent and bills...yes I do. It's just that my memory has gotten so bad that I've created a bank account just for bills that I don't access for anything else. Also I found out that over time, my hydro will be refunded to me through my disability support...so basically my hydro over time is free...lol.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games