Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:54 am
Sammirah
Alrighty guys, I'm heading off in the morning! I'll see you in about three weeks. blaugh

gaia_nitemareleft

Have fun samsam! whee emotion_hug

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:49 am
Welcome to the AGA, LL, I'm pretty new here too. Your avi is beautiful!

Lord_Lillith
Hi, not really new here, but I'm new to posting in here ^_^ Hi <3

qwaychou

Lord_Lillith

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:47 am
qwaychou
Welcome to the AGA, LL, I'm pretty new here too. Your avi is beautiful!

Lord_Lillith
Hi, not really new here, but I'm new to posting in here ^_^ Hi <3

Thank you  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:24 pm
Very depressed cuz I don't have my computer to play on.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:36 am
humble_gypsy_traveller

gaia_nitemareleft

Aww, what happened to your computer?

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:38 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
crying Awww....*hugz* I feel yer pain. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, etc.  

MalteseAutoKat

Sparkly Hunter

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:00 pm
Happy New Year !! whee ......... sweatdrop ......................User Image............. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:19 pm
so everyone have a great christmas and now ready for new years?  

Teeshann

qwaychou

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:11 am
Good Morning AGA'ers!
I am doing ok, getting better sleep.
I only have two weeks until I see the dr again, and now I have to count my medication when I get it, what a pain.
What is everyone up to today? Please be safe tonight, don't drink and drive. Happy New Year!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:55 am
gaia_nitemareleft

I'm off to a new years party so Happy New Year dear AGAns! emotion_bigheart
Remember to stay safe and don't point those fireworks towards yourself or anyone else. smile

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:14 pm
As we move into the new year on my favorite night of the last, I reflect on the past and look forward to the future.

2012 has been a rough year, full of a lot of ups and downs. But I have many things to be thankful for. Artistically, I have completed a large body of writing, surpassing my goal for the year, and have excelled at improving my sketchup skills. On the relationships and family front, it has been a major year; I was best man at my best friends' wedding, made new friends, strengthened old bonds, and dare say hooked the girl of my dreams – both figurative and literal (just got to reel her in the rest of the way in 2013! (–_^)b ). On the front of personal growth, I admit that I was thwarted quite often, but I still did a lot and overcame a lot – small things for the rest of you, but huge for me.

For 2013, my goals are mostly not monumental and are continuations of 2012's successes. I plan to push forward on my writing, start developing the Aluminum Falcon in sketchup, and continue focusing on getting healthier. My "do more" resolutions are to gamemaster more and read more, as these two have slumped slightly as of late. The single, monumental goal for 2013 is to give learning how to drive an car one last try – and that is terrifying...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image

May this year bring us all happiness and prosperity!

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:17 pm
Exxos
As we move into the new year on my favorite night of the last, I reflect on the past and look forward to the future.

2012 has been a rough year, full of a lot of ups and downs. But I have many things to be thankful for. Artistically, I have completed a large body of writing, surpassing my goal for the year, and have excelled at improving my sketchup skills. On the relationships and family front, it has been a major year; I was best man at my best friends' wedding, made new friends, strengthened old bonds, and dare say hooked the girl of my dreams – both figurative and literal (just got to reel her in the rest of the way in 2013! (–_^)b ). On the front of personal growth, I admit that I was thwarted quite often, but I still did a lot and overcame a lot – small things for the rest of you, but huge for me.

For 2013, my goals are mostly not monumental and are continuations of 2012's successes. I plan to push forward on my writing, start developing the Aluminum Falcon in sketchup, and continue focusing on getting healthier. My "do more" resolutions are to gamemaster more and read more, as these two have slumped slightly as of late. The single, monumental goal for 2013 is to give learning how to drive an car one last try – and that is terrifying...

Well, I gotta say one of my biggest highs was meeting great people like you Exxos! I think you're forgetting something...what about retrieving that diploma? Or have you already?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:19 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

I'm off to a new years party so Happy New Year dear AGAns! emotion_bigheart
Remember to stay safe and don't point those fireworks towards yourself or anyone else. smile

gaia_angelright

Don't forget to fill us in on all the tasty goings on!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:34 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Exxos

Well, I gotta say one of my biggest highs was meeting great people like you Exxos! I think you're forgetting something...what about retrieving that diploma? Or have you already?

You're right! Even though I was thwarted getting into college by money and support problems, I did get that sorted out and got my diploma. I grouped it in the "I still did a lot and overcame a lot – small things for the rest of you, but huge for me" part, but you're right, that is a major accomplishment.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games