Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:07 am
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

Have the recent item's really been overly cute and girly or is it just me?

gaia_angelright

There have been quite a few of them, you're right. It's a very popular style on Gaia, though, so it's understandable. But I can't even begin to imagine how to dress a male avatar. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:00 am
Simple. All the boys dress in drag, and the problem is solved ;D  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:18 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

Have the recent item's really been overly cute and girly or is it just me?

gaia_angelright

No, it is disproportionate in favor of girls. It kind of pisses me off since some EI's even end up all girly.

I am not asking them to make more masculine things, just more gender neutral stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Daypaw
Simple. All the boys dress in drag, and the problem is solved ;D

Works for me! rofl  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:25 pm
Exxos
No, it is disproportionate in favor of girls. It kind of pisses me off since some EI's even end up all girly.

I am not asking them to make more masculine things, just more gender neutral stuff.

gaia_nitemareleft

I would also like to see some more gender neutral stuff. With the recent items (not just the last few) girls have two options how they are going to dress them selves. Girly cute or sexy. There's nothing in between there. Luckily, we have the old gold shop items that are more neutral in that sense because I get bored with making up cutesy or sexy avis every now and then and want to make something else.

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:41 am
I find this funny...some may say I need professional help, but...meh.

(edit: may contain scenes of animated blood, senseless violence and vulgar language)

Happy wheels

To play the game without the swearing commentaries...

Go here...Happy Wheels  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:42 pm
Lilygwen
Exxos

gaia_nitemareleft

I would also like to see some more gender neutral stuff. With the recent items (not just the last few) girls have two options how they are going to dress them selves. Girly cute or sexy. There's nothing in between there. Luckily, we have the old gold shop items that are more neutral in that sense because I get bored with making up cutesy or sexy avis every now and then and want to make something else.

gaia_angelright

I bought the damn thing for it's first gen...looked pretty cool...then...WHAT? It comes out with GOLDILOCKS? Whipped my head around at that I nearly had whiplash! So I'm selling it on the MP...unless of course, anyone wants it...we can make a deal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:12 pm
Some, perhaps all, of the music in Monster Galaxy is by Kevin MacLeod over at incompetech.com. The license is pretty open as to using it in a medium with credit, but it seems that they just slapped someone else's name on it and are selling it itself.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:25 pm
Exxos
Some, perhaps all, of the music in Monster Galaxy is by Kevin MacLeod over at incompetech.com. The license is pretty open as to using it in a medium with credit, but it seems that they just slapped someone else's name on it and are selling it itself.

Oooh sexy Cthulu! "Feels weak in the knees at sight of his scrumptious presence*

Mm...I like the MG and zOMG music..but I don't think I'd actually buy it on iTunes...just because I can't afford an ipod and iTunes really messes up my computer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:22 pm
Oh gold shop updates, how I love thee... 4laugh

I love the bright spring colours of these items.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:53 am
The new shop update looks really promising. Also, it's a nice fact that it's a gold shop update. I would love to do some bright avatars, but my internet is still borked. I'm at my mini laptop at the moment and leeching off from my fiances wireless connection. This all means that using Gaia is super duper hard so I'll just stick what I have for now and let's hope the operator would get of their lazy a** and actually fix my internet.

On the bright side, my holiday started today! Whoo! I have three weeks off and boy did this start in the right time! I'm so tired of the stuff happening lately in the work so it's good to "air your brain" from all the drama and work stuff for some time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:05 am
Lilygwen
The new shop update looks really promising. Also, it's a nice fact that it's a gold shop update. I would love to do some bright avatars, but my internet is still borked. I'm at my mini laptop at the moment and leeching off from my fiances wireless connection. This all means that using Gaia is super duper hard so I'll just stick what I have for now and let's hope the operator would get of their lazy a** and actually fix my internet.

On the bright side, my holiday started today! Whoo! I have three weeks off and boy did this start in the right time! I'm so tired of the stuff happening lately in the work so it's good to "air your brain" from all the drama and work stuff for some time.

I hope you're enjoying your time off! You definitely deserve it!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:18 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller

I hope you're enjoying your time off! You definitely deserve it!

gaia_nitemareleft

*hugs*

Gosh, I love summer evenings/nights in here. It's now about 10:15 pm (22:15) and the sun is just about to set. I can still see it shining some light on the trees. Today is the longest day of the year and you can definitively see it when you look outside.

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:27 am
Lilygwen

Three weeks off sounds nice. Are you guys going to go anywhere?

I started training at my new job yesterday. I'm a teacher at the local Sylvan Learning Centre now. whee  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games