Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:16 pm
Exxos
humble_gypsy_traveller
Exxos
humble_gypsy_traveller
Thanks to my spending indulgences on Gaia...I am now broke...but content.

Yay for being the fabulously wealthy, well-dressed poor! biggrin

Bwahahaha! Then again...once I get tired of them, they turn into high-priced investments! I have a method to my madness! twisted

I never invest, I just end up losing all around if I do. My way of looking at things is take it, keep it, enjoy it forever, flip off society if possible in the process.

Um...hmm...dude how is looking like a waiter, flipping off society? *puzzled*  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:33 pm
Camwen
Exxos - I absolutely love the last couple of avys (the pirate one and the current one). Very nice!!

Oh don't count yourself out camcam...you're looking absolutely ravishing!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:08 pm
Lilygwen
Sammirah

surprised Wow, awesome pictures!

gaia_nitemareleft

Thank you! I love your avi! whee What's the background?

gaia_angelright

Thanks! It's Norseman's Expedition; I bought it solely for the background.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:24 pm
Wow...some people! You try to chat with them...you respond to their PM's and then THEY accuse you of not communicating when they say nothing back to you and say they will delete you from their friends' list. *shrugs and shakes her head*  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:25 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Wow...some people! You try to chat with them...you respond to their PM's and then THEY accuse you of not communicating when they say nothing back to you and say they will delete you from their friends' list. *shrugs and shakes her head*

Now that's just rude confused

So what is this about H&R Wesley being burned down!!?! It wasn't the demon clientele after the Canteen party ended, was it?

I did find some burnt heart boxers in the rubble..  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:31 pm
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller

So what is this about H&R Wesley being burned down!!?! It wasn't the demon clientele after the Canteen party ended, was it?

Don't know...but I wasn't apart of that *hides lighter and oily rags behind her back* It's a shame!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Whimsical Compass

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:39 pm
I'm here! I'm alive. Sorry Cam. I've been a bad guild member. I promise I'll make a better attempt at being around more. Forgive me?  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:41 pm
Whimsical Compass
I'm here! I'm alive. Sorry Cam. I've been a bad guild member. I promise I'll make a better attempt at being around more. Forgive me?

Of course! xd I hope my pm didn't sound like I was scolding you. lol I only was wondering how you were. (and maybe a tiny nudge to stop in to say hello)  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Whimsical Compass

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:45 pm
Camwen
Whimsical Compass

Of course! xd I hope my pm didn't sound like I was scolding you. lol I only was wondering how you were. (and maybe a tiny nudge to stop in to say hello)

Oh you were extremely subtle. But I got the hint wink I'm going to go wander around the guild and see what's new.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:55 pm
Whimsical Compass

Oh you're such a cute steampunky!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:40 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller

Don't know...but I wasn't apart of that *hides lighter and oily rags behind her back* It's a shame!

Oh my! I guess the wind caught the fire from Kira's Burnt Cake before I extinguished the flame. gonk Anyway, I am not quite surprised if any of the HR Wesley outfits go up in value in the Marketplace. *finds a burnt Elegant Blue Dress in the rubble* Hey! That dress looks like mine.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:04 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Whimsical Compass

Oh you're such a cute steampunky!

Thanks! I'm happy with the outfit but can't decide on skin color or hair style.  

Whimsical Compass

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:32 pm
*looks at the marketplace to check on the dress* Yeppers. It went up to 50k g for a 600g dress. I had this dress since the day I signed up Gaia.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:36 pm
*looks at Louies Cobalt Jacket* Now things get really out of hand...  

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:46 pm
FieryLavaElf
humble_gypsy_traveller
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller

Oh my! I guess the wind caught the fire from Kira's Burnt Cake before I extinguished the flame. gonk Anyway, I am not quite surprised if any of the HR Wesley outfits go up in value in the Marketplace. *finds a burnt Elegant Blue Dress in the rubble* Hey! That dress looks like mine.

That seems like something I would do...buy a couple of the outfits, then burn the place down...but nope it definitely wasn't me. I'm glad that, though I liked some of the items in the shop, Durem Depot is more my style.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games