Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seretti

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:52 pm
Sammirah

Things have been really hectic for me too! whee I will be starting a new job probably next week, and another job and other projects are floating on the horizon for me as well.

May I ask what kind of job it is?
It's nice to have something to do although it sometimes becomes too much...
I hope that you won't overwork yourself. Everyone needs some time to relax and just be. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:03 pm
Seretti
Sammirah

Things have been really hectic for me too! whee I will be starting a new job probably next week, and another job and other projects are floating on the horizon for me as well.

May I ask what kind of job it is?
It's nice to have something to do although it sometimes becomes too much...
I hope that you won't overwork yourself. Everyone needs some time to relax and just be. ^_^

It's just a part-time cashier gig, but I am expecting to be tutoring through a local company within the next couple of weeks as well. I probably will overwork myself at one point, I'll have to watch that.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Seretti

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:09 pm
Sammirah

It sounds like a fun gig. I hope you will enjoy it a lot.
I also remember reading something about you getting married soon... How are those plans coming along?

I, myself, have been working on my own charity and chasing funds until I went cross-eyed, but now I can finally relax and be social... I really missed chatting with people  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:16 pm
Seretti
Sammirah

It sounds like a fun gig. I hope you will enjoy it a lot.
I also remember reading something about you getting married soon... How are those plans coming along?

I, myself, have been working on my own charity and chasing funds until I went cross-eyed, but now I can finally relax and be social... I really missed chatting with people

The wedding is a long-term thing most likely, as he's going to have to immigrate to Canada first. However, it looks like we are going to attempt to get him a visitor's visa here this summer so we can see each other. If he came we'd be able to get a courthouse wedding done fairly quickly, and then we'd be able to move on with the next steps.

Charity work can be really exhausting, but good for you! What kind of charity is it?  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Seretti

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:45 am
Sammirah

It sure sound like a bit of a hassle but hopefully things go smoothly and you will be able to have a beautiful wedding. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of big weddings and prefer to go for a small and simple one. A girl can feel like a princess even without tons of guests and an exclusive wedding gown ^^

Well, it's only a small little charity here on Gaia, but gathering funds was harder than I first thought. sweatdrop
If you feel like paying us a little visit, you can find us here.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:39 pm
So the SiFi RP that we were talking about me running before has been kicking around in my head again lately. But I don't see a way to do it on a small scale, I would want like my own sub-forum... now hear me out before you call me crazy.

I want to create a galaxy, where each planet and ship has their own thread. (Or, on a larger scale, if you want I would run my own Guild where each planet is a sub and each city is a thread and the ships are all on the main page.) If you live on a planet you can only post in that thread, (on the larger scale in the thread dedicated to the city in the sub) or if you are currently on a ship you would be limited to posting in just that ships thread. So then when the ship lands on a planet you have the option of either being on the ship, and limited to posting in the ships forum, or on the planet, and thusly limited to posting in that planets forum. (Or, on the larger scale, posting in that citys forum until you travel on the planet and arrive at another city to post there.) It is complicated but beautiful, and will be so grand and will have several stories going at the same time. smile

I will post more about it later if others are interested... maybe even start a thread and see where it goes. I have so many ideas about it just floating about. smile  

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:54 pm
Kujujuwa
So the SiFi RP that we were talking about me running before has been kicking around in my head again lately. But I don't see a way to do it on a small scale, I would want like my own sub-forum... now hear me out before you call me crazy.

I want to create a galaxy, where each planet and ship has their own thread. (Or, on a larger scale, if you want I would run my own Guild where each planet is a sub and each city is a thread and the ships are all on the main page.) If you live on a planet you can only post in that thread, (on the larger scale in the thread dedicated to the city in the sub) or if you are currently on a ship you would be limited to posting in just that ships thread. So then when the ship lands on a planet you have the option of either being on the ship, and limited to posting in the ships forum, or on the planet, and thusly limited to posting in that planets forum. (Or, on the larger scale, posting in that citys forum until you travel on the planet and arrive at another city to post there.) It is complicated but beautiful, and will be so grand and will have several stories going at the same time. smile

I will post more about it later if others are interested... maybe even start a thread and see where it goes. I have so many ideas about it just floating about. smile

I think we can get around the sorting problems in a sub forum by naming them like sub-directories. I.e.;

Starship: The Flaming Bantha
Starship: The Felonious Eel
Planet: Narwhalia
Planet: Narwhalia – City: Narwhalia Central Spaceport

Also the Narwhalians are like Herglics with horns. Their mortal enemies are low door clearances and the Chandelierians of Gaudydecor IX.

If you want a space/sector map, you know who to call. biggrin

If Ro-kun could get his butt in gear and get the gen-bastas back up, it might be useful for you too. Generating random cargo runs, NPC's, et cetera. Just drop the Star Wars specific stuff and fill in the blank. But he has not managed to get it back up in 3 years, so I have given up on him doing it in a timely manner.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:17 am
Kujujuwa

Our current rp forum is inactive so you are welcome to take it over smile  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Teeshann

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:04 am
not sure who sent me the awesome gift but thank you. i'm guessing it was someone from here.

sorry i've been mia. i'll be gone a little longer. i was just sent to the hospital and almost had baby early. i am headed toward preeclampsia and dr now has me on bed rest and meds to lower blood pressure and stop contractions.
need to make it a couple more weeks. i got shots to develop her lungs.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:55 am
Exxos
Kujujuwa

I think we can get around the sorting problems in a sub forum by naming them like sub-directories. I.e.;

Starship: The Flaming Bantha
Starship: The Felonious Eel
Planet: Narwhalia
Planet: Narwhalia – City: Narwhalia Central Spaceport

Also the Narwhalians are like Herglics with horns. Their mortal enemies are low door clearances and the Chandelierians of Gaudydecor IX.

If you want a space/sector map, you know who to call. biggrin

If Ro-kun could get his butt in gear and get the gen-bastas back up, it might be useful for you too. Generating random cargo runs, NPC's, et cetera. Just drop the Star Wars specific stuff and fill in the blank. But he has not managed to get it back up in 3 years, so I have given up on him doing it in a timely manner.

I like your sub naming the sub forum! smile I'll post an interest thread sometime this week when I work out other things. I've been watching a lot of SiFi anime and it's gotted me thinking.

And I'll ask in my interest thread if others would be offended of me taking over the RP sub for this huge RP, thanks for offering it up! smile  

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:09 pm
Teeshann
not sure who sent me the awesome gift but thank you. i'm guessing it was someone from here.

sorry i've been mia. i'll be gone a little longer. i was just sent to the hospital and almost had baby early. i am headed toward preeclampsia and dr now has me on bed rest and meds to lower blood pressure and stop contractions.

Sorry things have been rough. I had bed rest and had to be induced early with both my kids. It's really not fun but the end result is worth it. ((((hugs))))  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:46 pm
Teeshann

Take care Teeshann! Hope you and baby stay healthy! All my best wishes. emotion_bigheart  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:49 pm
Seretti
Sammirah

It sure sound like a bit of a hassle but hopefully things go smoothly and you will be able to have a beautiful wedding. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of big weddings and prefer to go for a small and simple one. A girl can feel like a princess even without tons of guests and an exclusive wedding gown ^^

Well, it's only a small little charity here on Gaia, but gathering funds was harder than I first thought. sweatdrop
If you feel like paying us a little visit, you can find us here.

We're not really in a position yet to do much actual planning, but I am thinking it will be laid-back, casual, and very DIY. I'm hoping to do it in warm weather so that for the reception we can just hang out outside and like eat pizza and sushi and drink cider.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:53 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Have a great time! I'm sure you will though. What's Gotland?

gaia_nitemareleft

Yay, I'm back! Gotland is an island near Sweden. We stayed at Visby which is the main town of the island. It has one of the oldest settlements in Sweden and it's filled with ruins, castles, towers and old houses. It was really great and you felt like you are in the middle ages. I took tons of pictures and now I have to sort them out. sweatdrop I'll post some of the prettiest ones in here. smile

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:56 am
Lilygwen
humble_gypsy_traveller
Have a great time! I'm sure you will though. What's Gotland?

gaia_nitemareleft

Yay, I'm back! Gotland is an island near Sweden. We stayed at Visby which is the main town of the island. It has one of the oldest settlements in Sweden and it's filled with ruins, castles, towers and old houses. It was really great and you felt like you are in the middle ages. I took tons of pictures and now I have to sort them out. sweatdrop I'll post some of the prettiest ones in here. smile

gaia_angelright

Did you take any picatures?  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games