Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official +Anima Guild

Back to Guilds

Love the +Anima manga series? Then join the Official +Anima Fan Guild. 

Tags: +Anima, Cooro, Husky, Senri, Nana 

Reply Anime Corner
why do you like your favorite anime

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

animeobsessed7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:25 pm
this isnt my favorite (i dont have one) but i like pretty face beacuse its really funny and entertaining
you can read it here if you want  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:32 pm
I've read than Anime! It is pretty funny how the guy's face gets reconstructed into the girl of is dreams face. You have to feel sad for him tho... His family's moved away, he has no picture of himself to change back to normal, he is forced to live with the girl's family because they mistake him for the twin sister, and if he were to leave the girl of his dreams would be devastated!

My favorite anime would have to be Gurren Lagann. I'm not sure why it's my favorite tho. Well, it has a good story-line, the characters are well thought out, and a lot happens in each episode: each episode is like a little movie by itself!

Coridae

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

animeobsessed7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:43 pm
Kaito Tachibana
I've read than Anime! It is pretty funny how the guy's face gets reconstructed into the girl of is dreams face. You have to feel sad for him tho... His family's moved away, he has no picture of himself to change back to normal, he is forced to live with the girl's family because they mistake him for the twin sister, and if he were to leave the girl of his dreams would be devastated!

My favorite anime would have to be Gurren Lagann. I'm not sure why it's my favorite tho. Well, it has a good story-line, the characters are well thought out, and a lot happens in each episode: each episode is like a little movie by itself!

but at the same time hes pretty lucky, he gets to live in the same house with the girl of his dreams and see her everyday, but yeah i also feel sort of bad for him

ive heard of that anime but ive never watched it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:20 pm
animeobsessed7
Kaito Tachibana

but at the same time hes pretty lucky, he gets to live in the same house with the girl of his dreams and see her everyday, but yeah i also feel sort of bad for him

I wouldn't say lucky. He was very shy around her in his normal appearance, and now he has to live with her?! It's gotta be really hard on him...

Coridae

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

animeobsessed7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:16 pm
Kaito Tachibana
animeobsessed7
Kaito Tachibana

I wouldn't say lucky. He was very shy around her in his normal appearance, and now he has to live with her?! It's gotta be really hard on him...

thats true  
Anime Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff