BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:59 pm
This Role Play takes place about 2 years before the game. Neibelheim has been destroyed and reconstructed. Sephiroth is missing, and Cloud & Zach locked away in the Shinra Mansion. Nearby and completely oblivious to all of this is a group of young people, unaware that their lives will be so irreparably altered in so short a time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:26 pm
Vaizel tugged nervously at the black tie drawn tightly around his neck, he was the newest recruit for the Turks, and although he was very excited there seemed to be this unbanishable knot in the pit of his stomach, which seemed to act up at the worst moments. There was a chill breeze but he sweated, continually picking at his collar points with one hand. He was a lean young man, with hair so black it had purple highlights, and eyes which were a vibrant green-specked blue. His hair was pulled back into a short pony-tail, with only a few stubborn strands adorning his forehead. At the moment he was accompanying two older more experienced Turks, They were twins, both with blonde hair and grey eyes. Their similarity only heightened Vaizel's anxiety as he didn't dare address either one by name, lest he mistake one for the other. It was due to his shy musings and downcast eyes that he noticed one of the two very annerving wolves which seemed to accompany the twins was panting rather heavily. It's normally loping stride seemed awkward and stumbling, and it's eyes were half-closed and glazed over. Vaizel opened his mouth to comment on this peculiar ailment at the same moment in which the beast collapsed. The black-haired youth was left standing with his mouth agape in horror as his hopes for a successful first mission fell with the wolf. "Ah... Ah..." He took a deep breath and turning panicked eyes on the twins managed to squeak "What do I do?"  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:46 pm
[ Oooh, is this what I think it means? Saerenna gets to do some experiments? LOL Since she'd still be a scientist, and probably a fairly important one.... ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:06 pm
((yes this is what you think it means! wink ))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:03 pm
[ Whoo! I get to be evil scientist! xd ]

Saerenna was starting to get tired of work that day. Hojo hadn't been around too much lately, always holing himself up in the ShinRa mansion basement, a place where even she was rarely allowed to go. She only knew vague details of what was going on, but she knew it all centered around the JENOVA project, Hojo's fascination. She had to admit that there was good reason for it. There had never been another being like the Ancient they had found. The cells caused strange mutations in all living things. The likes of which could not be controlled as of yet, but they were working on it. Perhaps they'd be able to use it to enhance people even. After all, it seems that Mako enhancement were doing very well, and now they had a new substance to use. Maybe it could prevent diseases, regrow organs, heal wounds, make people stronger.... The possibilities were endless!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:53 pm
((sweetness! sounds cool! ^_^))  

Sparkle Kitten Star

Celestial Tamer

32,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:08 pm
[ Keiko!! *glomp* Nice to see you here! ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:02 am
Saerenna
(( blaugh *huggles* Thankies Sae-chan! heart ))  

Sparkle Kitten Star

Celestial Tamer

32,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:05 am
Keiko-Rin
Saerenna
(( blaugh *huggles* Thankies Sae-chan! heart ))
((WHOOT!! We've been looking forward to seeing you!!! 3nodding xd blaugh wink xd Welcome to the big, happy, psycotic family! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:11 pm
OOC: I'm definetly joining this. I jsut have to figure out how to get my characters involved. At this time, Zaber would be 15, Shade 13, and stuck in Kalm. Zaber hasn't acquired the coin of the ancients, the Requiem, or his wings yet. Jeez... come to think of it he'd be a pretty dull charactcter around this time...  

Zaber Blade

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:28 pm
Zaber Blade
OOC: I'm definetly joining this. I jsut have to figure out how to get my characters involved. At this time, Zaber would be 15, Shade 13, and stuck in Kalm. Zaber hasn't acquired the coin of the ancients, the Requiem, or his wings yet. Jeez... come to think of it he'd be a pretty dull charactcter around this time...
((what did he WANT to do before all of that? what were his dreams? his intended career? does he have a girlfreind? does he know Melody yet? think about these things first. blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:43 pm
Ermak Lorde
Zaber Blade
((what did he WANT to do before all of that? what were his dreams? his intended career? does he have a girlfreind? does he know Melody yet? think about these things first. blaugh ))

((Well, his life didn't get interesting until right at the beginning of FF7. It was at that point Hojo's experiment occured giving him his fire powers. He didn't meet Melody until later, nor did he gain his wings until after that, but how the whole thing really happened is another story... I'll have to think about it...))  

Zaber Blade

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:45 pm
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel tugged nervously at the black tie drawn tightly around his neck, he was the newest recruit for the Turks, and although he was very excited there seemed to be this unbanishable knot in the pit of his stomach, which seemed to act up at the worst moments. There was a chill breeze but he sweated, continually picking at his collar points with one hand. He was a lean young man, with hair so black it had purple highlights, and eyes which were a vibrant green-specked blue. His hair was pulled back into a short pony-tail, with only a few stubborn strands adorning his forehead. At the moment he was accompanying two older more experienced Turks, They were twins, both with blonde hair and grey eyes. Their similarity only heightened Vaizel's anxiety as he didn't dare address either one by name, lest he mistake one for the other. It was due to his shy musings and downcast eyes that he noticed one of the two very annerving wolves which seemed to accompany the twins was panting rather heavily. It's normally loping stride seemed awkward and stumbling, and it's eyes were half-closed and glazed over. Vaizel opened his mouth to comment on this peculiar ailment at the same moment in which the beast collapsed. The black-haired youth was left standing with his mouth agape in horror as his hopes for a successful first mission fell with the wolf. "Ah... Ah..." He took a deep breath and turning panicked eyes on the twins managed to squeak "What do I do?"

Fenrir looked back at Vaizel. The poor fellow looked like he was going to faint. " Hey, easy there Vai. You'll do fine it's just a routine...." He looked past him where Romulus stumbled. The twin's eyes widened simultaniously as they rushed towards the wolf. Fenrir knelt by the wolf assessing the situation in a momment. Heat stroke, he cursed himself for being so careless. He looked around the barren landscape for something to aid the poor animal. Garm seemed to have sensed his thoughts and said out loud, " The town is not far, someone there might be able to help."

" I can't leave Romulus like this...."

" Vaizel," Garm said in his steady voice. " Go ahead into the town, fetch some help. Fenrir and I will be able to tend to Romulus for now."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:57 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Fenrir looked back at Vaizel. The poor fellow looked like he was going to faint. " Hey, easy there Vai. You'll do fine it's just a routine...." He looked past him where Romulus stumbled. The twin's eyes widened simultaniously as they rushed towards the wolf. Fenrir knelt by the wolf assessing the situation in a momment. Heat stroke, he cursed himself for being so careless. He looked around the barren landscape for something to aid the poor animal. Garm seemed to have sensed his thoughts and said out loud, " The town is not far, someone there might be able to help."

" I can't leave Romulus like this...."

" Vaizel," Garm said in his steady voice. " Go ahead into the town, fetch some help. Fenrir and I will be able to tend to Romulus for now."

"ME??!!" Vaizel's voice came out as a squeek, he swallowed hard but all the blood seemed to have left his face. His superior had given him orders, realizing he had just questioned those orders Vaizel snapped to attention, pulling one hand into a clumsy salute, "Yes sir! Genrir and Farm sir!" Horror froze him to the spot as he realized his slip an instant after he had uttered it, his face went from hot to cold and back again, he managed to stutter something unintelligable about retreiving help and he bolted off, burning with mortification. He was still scolding himself when he came across the town. racing stiffly up to the first person he saw, "Can anyone here help me? I.. I mean we... there's a hurt dog! ... Wolf... thing... out there! it.. ah collapsed, its there ah... what do I do?" His words seemed to stumble over themselves as much as his thoughts, and the man to whom he spoke seemed to find no end of amusement in Vaizel's green-recruit nerves.

"I'm afrayd I canna help ya lad, but dinna panik, if ya head dan thes rawd abow' 'alf a mile, ye'll find a lass 'oo can. She knaws all abow doggies an' animals." He smiled still chuckling heartily at the young Turk's discomfort.

Vaizel blinked, taking a moment to understand the man's heavily accented speach, "Half a mile???!!" He yelped, "Will the dogs be ok that long??" His eyes were wide, but it suddenly occured to him they would be no better for him standing here and chatting, "Thanks!" He barely remembered to shout as he took off down the road. In short order he arrived breathless and limping at the small building the old man had indicated, it was on the outskirts of a small town, and seemed to be an inn or something, Vai ran up pounding at the doors, but when it was finally opened he was so out of breath that he couldn't speak for several moments, "..... Dogs... help..... " He wheezed, then collapsed panting on the steps.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:20 pm
Dawn stood up from her work and went to the door of her cottage at the frantic knocking, the girl wondered what exactly was wrong to draw such a panicked rapport. "Yes, what..." She glanced down at the man sprawled on her doorstep and wheezing something about dogs. "Um, hello there..." She said, leaning down to ascertain his condition when a sudden string of "WARRRK wark wark wark wark WARK waRRRRRRRRRRk" issued from a very small, mostly featherless creature with sprinted out the door and suddenly stopped, standing behind her leg and peering suspiciously at the awkward shape that was Vaizel. Bobbing its head, the infant chocobo ran up to investigate the man. In moments the bird was running around and over Vaizel's prone form Warking loudly. Dawn blinked in surprise, wondering why the chocobo had so suddenly taken to the young man when she realized that Kuroi was leaving dusty little footprints all over the man's nice uniform Jacket. "Sorry!" Dawn sputtered quickly taking a few misses at Kuroi before finally grabbing him in one hand and picking him up off the ground, though its overly long legs still churned like an egg beater. "I'll uh, just get you a glass of water..." She called, darting back inside. I'm so embarrassed, that guy was totally cute, and there I was gaping at him like an idiot. She thought to herself as she filled the glass from the tap. "Here, now what about a dog?" She asked finally, suddenly acutely aware she hadn't much cleaned up since gardening that morning, and her hair and clothes were still in disarray. Almsot as an afterthought she brushed some of her hair out of her face.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff