Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sethuchihaisacat
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:02 am
⚡⚡⚡ZEUS⚡⚡⚡

User Image

Zeus smiles happily at Hera. "Hello Hera my love." His flashing yellow eyes seemed to calm down when he looked down at his son. "Hello my boy." He said to the child.
KING OF GODS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:02 am
...Hermes...
Lord of Thieves

User Image

Hermes was still confused as to Hera's kindness. But nonetheless, he smiled warmly at the Queen, "Hello, Hera." He smiled at Zeus, as well. "Hello, Father. I'm well, how are you?"

You run with me, I always win.

((Sorry this is posted on the wrong account, my sister (volpe_ookami) borrowed my laptop and didn't realize she was logged in as me.))  

Night_Fog23
Vice Captain

Misuki Izo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:10 am

User Image
✺✹✸✷✶✵✴❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋✦⁂⋆❄❅❂✺✹✸✷✶✵✴❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋✦⁂⋆❄❅❂
Hera watches as she smiled her eyes then looked at the sky as one of her peacocks would walk to her

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:28 am
User ImageDemeter
Goddess of Earth and the Seasons,

Demeter waltzed into the room. "Hera! I have something for your daughter." She pulls out a pendant hanging on a gold chain. The pendant had a clear white crystal. "Please accept this as my blessing to your daughter. I know it has been a few days but I just had to make sure this was the perfect gift."

and the Giving Mother I am.  

Shiroiibara
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sethuchihaisacat
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:36 am
⚡⚡⚡ZEUS⚡⚡⚡

User Image

Zeus looked over at Demeter. "That is very kind of you Demeter." He said with a kind and gentle smile. He reaches out and takes the chain gently from her. His lightning eyes seemed gentler and happy as he examines the gift. He looks over at his son that his wife was holding, slightly suprised that she didnt have their daughter.
KING OF GODS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:44 am
...Hermes...
Lord of Thieves

User Image

Hermes had nearly forgotten. He had a blessing for his newest sister, as well. Standing up from his throne, he walked over to Hera, producing a wriggling, bronze snake from his messenger bag. It curled itself into a ringlet and became still and solid, nothing more than a bronze bangle. "This is for your daughter, as my blessing to her. I sense that she will be an adventurous one. This will protect her in times of need."

Volpe_Ookami
Crew

Misuki Izo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:51 am

User Image
Hera smiled and looked at them"thaink you..its a very beautiful gift" she looked at him as their son woke up
[/align

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:59 am
⚡⚡⚡ZEUS⚡⚡⚡

User Image

Zeus' brow wrinkled. Annoyance filled him as he watches as Hermes presents Hera with a gift for his child. Wasnt he the king of them all? Shouldnt he be the one presented with the gifts for his child? Or at least present them to both him and Hera. He thought Hermes knew better then that, but obviously he was mistaken. Hermes had been acting oddly lately, he was Zeus' favorite son, but lately he has been distant. Zeus straighened up in his throne and glared at everyone in the room, exept for Hera.
KING OF GODS

(read new rule)  

sethuchihaisacat
Captain

Shiroiibara
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:14 pm
User ImageDemeter
Goddess of Earth and the Seasons,

"Zeus... you are glaring..." Demeter whispered to him. "I know what you are thinking but let it slide for today... This is Hera's happy moment... At least do this for her." She touched Zeus arm, hoping that it would lessen his anger.

and the Giving Mother I am.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:18 pm
...Hermes...
Lord of Thieves

User Image

Hermes caught the glare from Zeus and cringed a bit, quickly figuring out that his action had been one of complete disrespect. He had grown a bit apart from his father, as of late.

"You're quite welcome, Lady Hera." He dipped his head low, looking up at Zeus, "I apologize, Lord Zeus. This should have been presented to you as well as Lady Hera. The children are... just as much yours as they are hers." He did not want to lose the trust of his father and he did not want to earn the wrath of the King of Gods.

Volpe_Ookami
Crew

sethuchihaisacat
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:20 pm
⚡⚡⚡ZEUS⚡⚡⚡

User Image

Zeus looked over at Demeter. "This is my happy moment as well Demeter." He said simply. He stands up and slinks away from her touch. He was in a bad mood because he had been bored lately. He never had anything to do anymore. He sighs softly. "I shall... let it slide.. for today. But I will not stand for anymore disrespect its starting to piss me off. I doubt anyone will be disrespectful If i throw them off of Olympus." He hissed, but started to calm down.
KING OF GODS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:28 pm
...Hermes...
Lord of Thieves

User Image

Hermes clenched his jaw. "Understood," he murmured, though some of his submissive posture was gone. The fact that there would be nothing he could do if Zeus simply wanted to throw him off Olympus upset him. "It won't happen again." He turned on his heel and returned to his throne, tapping a finger gently against its arm. His face was pensive once more.

Volpe_Ookami
Crew

sethuchihaisacat
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:39 pm
⚡⚡⚡ZEUS⚡⚡⚡

User Image

Zeus slowly sits back down in his throne. He frowns at Hermes. And then looks away. He wasnt actually considering throwing Hermes off of Olympus, he still was his favorite son. Zeus sighs again and leans back. He reaches out and lightly takes Hera's hand. "Hermes, I'm sure it wont happen again." He turns his head and gives his son a slight smile.
KING OF GODS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:09 pm
User Image

(I'm a little confused...Is it a daughter or a son or twins they have? I wrote this post for a daughter, but I can change it if I was wrong.)

The fire from the torches and large hearth in the center of the thrown room suddenly danced slightly higher. Small sparks from each burning flame flew upward, high over head before gathering together at a safe distance from the gods and goddesses to keep them from being burned. Once joined, the sparks grew and took shape until they were the shape of a thin, small woman.

The flames slowly became solid and began to change colors in different places until they were gone completely, leaving a young looking woman in red robes and flaming red hair. Her bright turquoise eyes were made brighter by the red tones of her skin that made for permanent eyeshadow. A human flame.

The girl smiled and gave a graceful curtsy and nod to both Zeus and Hera, and then turned her smile on the rest of the gods and goddesses present.

"My lord and lady," She greeted lovingly. Hestia reached to her belt and took a small, velvet red pouch with a golden rope cinching it closed.

"I would like to congratulate you on the birth of your new daughter and offer this gift. Within this pouch are sets of my personal flints. One strike of them will give her fire anywhere, any time, under any circumstance...and keep her warm in the coldest days." She walked forward and offered the pouch to whichever of them would take it, smiling at the baby in the meantime, her eyes glowing warmly.

xXMegPieXx
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sethuchihaisacat
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:19 pm
⚡⚡⚡ZEUS⚡⚡⚡

User Image

Zeus' face lit up. "Ah Hestia." He said with a chuckle. Zeus reaches out his hand and takes the gift carefully. "Thank you sister." He said smiling at her. His flashing yellow eyes looked over at Hera. "Wasnt that nice of her." He said softly. "Our daughter will appreciate this greatly, she is mute and wont be able to talk, but we thank you for this wonderful gift." He said with a smile but his eyes went dull with sadness.
KING OF GODS

(They had their son and then had a daughter. They are not twins but are pretty close to being so. )  
The Main House

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff