The Amazon, South America Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InsanePoisson
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:10 pm
John appeared in the center of the village in and instant. His eyes quickly scanning the area but seeing nothing. The village was quiet, to quiet. That clearly meant that the villagers had fled before the Wraiths got here, or...were they fighting the Wraith's right now? "Where are they?" He asked himself aloud as he closed his eyes. He needed to focus and try to hear any distant sounds that could lead him to them. Here, his biokinesis wouldn't work as well through the plants. The villagers typically had complete control of that, even forcing him out. So he couldn't sense the surrounding area that way.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:07 pm
"Aim for the eyes woman," Mantis scolded her and began to shoot at the panthers with his handgun, following his own advice, "those are the squishy parts."  

Akanescute

Unbeatable Werewolf

Tark Draco
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:08 am
The panthers were agile and quick, dashing to their sides to pounce on them, or at least two of them. The third jumped back and was stalking them from inside of the surrounding foliage. The other two took the stones with little problem, it hardly stopped their charge. Their skin was tough and their bodies nearly complete muscle, meaning the rocks just bounced off while causing hidden bruises but ther panthers sole job in a fight was to kill to protect the village and they wouldn't stop till they were dropped.

Once they neared they swung their massive paws at Maria's left side and Mantis' right respectively. By the time Mantis had the hand gun out they already started their attack. Even if the bullets hit, it wouldn't stop the momentum of their bodies and protect his flesh from the claws that were already aiming to rip his right arm off and tear into his right side. "These panthers are meant to protect, they won't stop because of your attacks, they will only stop in death."

((Truly I meant five feet tall but I don't want to waste my time calculating the estimated weight of them at that height. Don't get nit picky with specifics, you get the point.))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:14 pm
Mantis' right arm flew off in a gory mess "Just the news I was hoping for," he cackled as he grabbed a tuft of the panther's fur with his left hand and his fingers touched what skin it had left. "The bad thing about biomancy is that bio means life, so you can't make things inorganic," he might have been taunting from blood loss but he preferred to think of it as his own special plan as he created a connection between him and the panther, taking from it whatever living tissue he could find in its body and siphoning it to his so Mantis' arm would grow back in a violent burst while leaving the panther dying.  

Akanescute

Unbeatable Werewolf

nicosh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:57 pm
Maria hardened her skin with carbon just before the panther's attack connected with her left arm. The impact bruised most of the muscles in her arm, and knocked her backwards several feet, but her arm stayed attached to her body. She looked over at Mantis. "Carbon is both." Looking back towards the panther attacking her, she quickly stood up, covering the ground with a layer of smooth ice as she stood, so that the panther would have to move slowly to avoid slipping. She would have to, however, as it was her own ice, so she could momentarily remove the slipperiness from wherever her feet where, then make it slippery again as she moved. Pulling more stones from the ground, and repairing the ice after, she launched them at the panther, as before, aiming at it's joints, so as to disable it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:17 pm
John could hear the sounds of a distant battle and quickly took off in that direction. But as he moved he found villagers, spread through out the forest, they were all centered around one area, a hut with two Wraith's outside fending of the villager's panthers. He only watched for a moment before he moved to interfere. "Hey! What are you doing here?" He asked them aloud as he stepped into the clearing, his figure clear as he stepped out. He looked towards the man that had started the attack and was the only one that showed himself. He knew this man, it was one of the village elders, though one of the more aggressive ones.

InsanePoisson
Captain

Tark Draco
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:27 pm
The panther that attacked Mantis let out a low growl as Mantis began to drain energy from it. But these panthers had many hidden secrets that quickly revealed themselves. Suddenly from it's back, the spines that were there, shot off point blank at Mantis at high speeds. They were made of solidified carbon and calcium, making them very hard and strong. But the spikes were also filled with a toxin through the mixing of the panther's blood and diseased flesh to a liquid that would easily cause poisoning of the enemies blood and cause their body to become septic. They wouldn't find this out for at least a day before any side effects would show up. It was slow working but only made the spikes more lethal.

The other panther that attacked Maria pounced back off her after the initial strike. The panther stalking around her as many feline naturally did due to their hunting habits, they weren't like a bear that mauled it's targets to death, feline's went for disably, quick blows. The panther jumped to the side to avoid the rocks, one of them hitting it in its right back leg, which caused it to limp now due to the fralty of the legs with little flesh on the lower leg.

The man had no need to answer John, the question wasn't directed at him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:32 pm
Maria watched as the panther circled her, knowing exactly what it was doing. Without looking away from the panther, she replied to John's question. "Why does it matter? The fact is that you're here, and have done nothing to help stop us." She let a small laugh, which made it sound as if she was mocking him.

nicosh

InsanePoisson
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:19 pm
John's body seemed to flicker for a moment before it vanished and appeared before Maria. His ability to accelerate his body at high speeds beyond that of the human eye was one of his most favored. "Don't mock me child." He said, his voice suddenly becoming cold as he swung a swift fist directly at the solar plexus of Maria. The blow was more then enough to knock the wind out of her, even through harden skin, and cause internal bruising as well as bleeding. But as he swung his fist something odd happened, it seemed to warp and become disfigured. This was from the creation of a powerful electro-magnetic around him bending the light unintentionally but just due to the nature of it. Rather, it would extend past his fist, should he miss or not, and cause a second 'invisible' punch to her internally by repelling against the metals in her body.

The maneuver was a sneaky trick, almost dirty. "Guardians do not attack on sight, I rather figure out what happened before attacking. That's how wars start, that is how enemies are made. That is what I based the Guardians principles off of. You better figure out who you're dealing with before you ignore my question."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:23 pm
Completely ignoring the apparent warping of John's fist, Maria jumped backwards to dodge the punch, but was still hit by the magnetic field. She spit out a drop of blood, then smiled slightly. "You have, however, just now proven that you can be provoked into breaking that rule, and attacking without a reason." She hadn't forgotten the panther, and was still ready to react if it attacked.

nicosh

InsanePoisson
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:36 pm
John shook his head. "Such a young and oblivious child....you don't get it, do you?" His arm relaxed down at his side after the strike. "I broke no such rule...these villaers...they're allied to the Guardians, if they have a means to attack, so do I. If you were aware of that you'd see I broke no such rule. Granted, I wanted to know why you risked the trip here." As he spoke the shadows in the area began to shift and move, their movements silent but not un-seen. "I like to kmnow why they have a means to attack, and as such, myself. I won't question their judgement....I'll uphold it." As he finished that sentence the shadows suddenly and violently struck out at Maria in thick tentacles with a piercing tip. They aimed for her limbs, capable of piercing flesh and muscle and shattering bone in the limbs to immobilize here by anchoring her limbs down.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:08 pm
The Dragoon made it to the Amazon and immediately began moving through the jungle. He could feel the vibrations of a conflict. John must be there, he had left earlier. And he must be battling. He began making his way to the area, to observe and possibly attack.

4 combatants, he assessed as he viewed the battle from a distance, feeling the earth while reflecting bits of the light to him to view the battle.

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

nicosh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:51 am
"Hehe..." Maria suddenly sank into the ground, avoiding the shadows. Maria traveled quickly to the door of the hut,surfacing with a sword made of many different types of stone tied together in a way that made it nearly indestructible. She had ice for ranged attacks, and now she had a melee weapon as well. "Allies aren't always truth-tellers..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:09 pm
John looked at Maria and shook his head. "You don't seem to get it do you?" He watched her, her weapons were pointless. Material weapons, they were easy to stop, they were solid and inflexible. They could be broken and stopped with ease, she didn't seem to show a great deal of battle knowledge to him. "If you were smart, you would've left by now." He didn't care much for her words. "I'm a leader, the leader of the Guardians. My power, it greatly surpasses your own, and yet, you'll stand here. But, you fail to recognize I've given you chances to leave. Do you honestly think I fight with just simple punches and shadows? Do you think that's a true glimpse of the full extent of my powers?"

As he finished speaking his left hand and arm extended out to the side of him, his palm facing the earth. "Since you wish to fight then...I'll have no choice but to drop you to your knees." His tone of voice grew could as the ground beneath his palm shook violently and stirred. The ground seemed to rise but only to have metal from the earth puncture through it and drop it back down, numerous pieces of metal, most no bigger then a grain of sand, only a few pieces were pea sized like old musket bullets. It looked like a mass of mainly a red metal, iron oxide also known as rust. This was dangerous on many levels, not only could it cause a bacterial infections but it could easily embed itself into flesh and stay there.

The simple use of a magnetic field brought the metal up, though mostly iron there were other kinds mixed in. It happened quickly and within only moments did all the metal come up. But his palm suddenly turned at Maria and all of the metal was launched at high speeds at Maria in a wide spray of the, mostly, metal mist, making it hard to dodge.

InsanePoisson
Captain

KageX11

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Kage new what was going on. He could just didn't know if John knew he was here. He could feel Johns aura from down in the earth. Kage takes a deep breath and then focus a lump some of electric energy though his body. Making him much faster then the human eye could see with that and Terrakinese he jumps though the earth moving it to the side.

While launching upward he quickly closes his eyes and feels the panthers aura. He knew the panthers where not on his side and not actual people.While flying though the earth he hits the earth above him making several large spikes aimed at both panthers and that should impaling at least one of the panthers if not both.

Kage then launch's out of the ground and lands on the ground. with a smirk he says " What a pleasant surprise. John." Then Kage turns and looks at the other wraiths." Wraith's where surrounded. People from the village are all around this area. You both need to focus your energy on the enemy coming. If you both work together you have a chance. As for John, He's mine. If either one of you interfere with the match I will personally kill you. "

Kage takes his sword from his back and get himself ready." John do you me and you a favor. Don't hold back.Kage's is ready to die just as long as it's for the wraiths. He will not hold back one bit of his energy." Are you ready john? "

Awakened

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff