Reply ¥ The Asian Boyz/Gurlz Crew ¥
Wow. This is just simply pathetic.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimakuwa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:50 am
I know, I probably shouldn't stereotype the whole guild with the few to several conceited airheads it holds. And to those conceited airheads, there's a thing called modesty, learn and stick it up your arsehole, alright?

Yes. I do agree, the Asian Culture is quite amazing.. however, it is not the best of the best and before you decide to attack me on that, I think no culture is better than another. All cultures are amazing and in one way or another, have contributed to the world. Innovations changing over time to something that a culture or a place can call theirs. Some things that some of you brag about, I'm sure some ideas come from the western part (and visa versa) of the world so don't be so quick to look down at a white person.

I'm not saying I'd rather stick up for a white person than an asian person and when I see a person, I see them more for who they are than what they are. It's something you get by being surrounded by many different people of different ethnic backgrounds (Hawaii). It's sad to see the pride being pushed into something disgusting. It's good to be prideful, don't get me wrong but just don't go over the top or hell, look down at another culture (or race) or what not while you're being proud.

And to end this, I know not everybody is like that. But once more, for you overly prideful pieces of dung, stick that modesty up your arse.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:41 pm
>>Shut up buttface. Nobody likes you.
That's why nobody responded to this(:
and everybody ignores your dumbs posts.
haha. [:User Image

Undetected Lies
Crew

Undetected Lies
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:42 pm
iPono
I know, I probably shouldn't stereotype the whole guild with the few to several conceited airheads it holds. And to those conceited airheads, there's a thing called modesty, learn and stick it up your arsehole, alright?

Yes. I do agree, the Asian Culture is quite amazing.. however, it is not the best of the best and before you decide to attack me on that, I think no culture is better than another. All cultures are amazing and in one way or another, have contributed to the world. Innovations changing over time to something that a culture or a place can call theirs. Some things that some of you brag about, I'm sure some ideas come from the western part (and visa versa) of the world so don't be so quick to look down at a white person.

I'm not saying I'd rather stick up for a white person than an asian person and when I see a person, I see them more for who they are than what they are. It's something you get by being surrounded by many different people of different ethnic backgrounds (Hawaii). It's sad to see the pride being pushed into something disgusting. It's good to be prideful, don't get me wrong but just don't go over the top or hell, look down at another culture (or race) or what not while you're being proud.

And to end this, I know not everybody is like that. But once more, for you overly prideful pieces of dung, stick that modesty up your arse.

>>User Image

¥ The Asian Boyz/Gurlz Crew ¥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff