Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bisexual Guild

Back to Guilds

For Bi's to hang out and not be discriminated against. 

Tags: Bisexual 

Reply The Bisexual Guild!
A question for the men...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bang Bang Kitty Lincon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:27 am
We all are no doubt well awear about the amount of women (girls) who like to pretend they are bisexual, but does it happen to such a degree with guys?

The whole bisexuality as a fad was never about when I was at school, plus I had no sexual interest in anything back then.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:01 am
I'm well aware of the fad amongst women but have never actually heard of a guy only pretending to be bisexual. I would think the stigma against bisexuality would disuade most guys from pretending, because they wouldnt want to appear weak and 'gay', thus hurting their man-cred.

I myself am openly bisexual and have had intimate encounters with both sexes. I see nothing wrong with it, and actually enjoy both types of intimacy.

Gerik Alistair

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Bang Bang Kitty Lincon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:01 am
I know It seems to be a huge fad with high school girls to run around screaming their bi, there is countless threads in the LD forum about these "fakes". So I was wondering with it's rise in popularity (if thats the right word) it had started with the guys... But I get what your saying, it's seems still to be a "bad" for guys to show any little hint of being gay....*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:55 pm
In high school, I hid my 'bi-ness' but when I came out first semester of college, all my friends said they already knew.

Also in high school, I know of no bisexual guys. There were gay boys and what we called metro boys, along with the traditional straight ones. I know of two or three of the 'metro' ones who actually came out shortly after high school, much like I did. Although I wasnt considered metro by anymeans, just 'weird' i guess. Lol.

In college however, I have met many gay and bisexual men. I guess its quite obvious that in college, the people are more mature and accepting.

In my group of friends that I hang out with in college (around 20 or 25 of us), we have a lil joke that all of us are either gay, bi, or at least experimental/curious. Its not completely unanimous throughout but a large majority of us fit that characteristic.

Gerik Alistair

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 am
User Image
"Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest;

Well, I am somewhat open, with those who I trust, but most of my friends know already, and knew ahead of time.

The males that I have met I would say are genuinely bi/homosexual, and they have not shown any signs of playing into it to get next to girls, or to be cool.

Since females are stereotypically accepted with a fluid sexuality, a male who is hetero would be, in most high school situations, picked on and made the subject of jokes. This subconscious effort to keep face would prevent most males from allowing the reputation of themselves to drop, merely to get attention.

Also, if this did not make sense, I blame my four hours of sleep and the influence of a substance.

Make the most of what you have. It is later than you think."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:30 am
Well it could be for some because i know if guys think being gay will attract girls he would probably act bi  

angelicgothqueen

Desirable Receiver

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 am
It is completely and utterly ludicrous for teenage girls to act like that. They just perpetuate the "bisexuality is a fad" stereotype and make those of us who ARE actually born bisexual look like liars and fakes. They need to stop it, or someone needs to round them up and tranquilize them all..... ninja

I'm also sick of the stereotype that all bisexual people are whores! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:14 am
I don't think anyone disagrees with you FragileHeart19. It also creates problems for thoes who genuinly are confused about their sexuality as well, as for some people it couls just be a phase, but not in the attention whoring kinda way.  

Bang Bang Kitty Lincon
Crew

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:19 am
TypeFace
I don't think anyone disagrees with you FragileHeart19. It also creates problems for thoes who genuinly are confused about their sexuality as well, as for some people it couls just be a phase, but not in the attention whoring kinda way.

I agree, it does create problems with those who are confused. Yes, it could be a phase, and those who handle it better than those girls are okay people. I'm just sick of attention whores.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:08 am
I can agree with what you are saying. It wasn't around when I was in high school.  

earthowl

Shirtless Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Bisexual Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items