Welcome to Gaia! ::

PeeGee

Back to Guilds

We're a fun discussion guild, full of nice members, contests, and weirdos! 

Tags: Friends, Role playing, contests, quest, debate 

Reply The Role Playing Forum
The Alphas - Looking for Profiles. <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I must confess
  That I feel like a monster
View Results

Randomly Gone Insane

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:43 pm
DISCLAIMER

I am not the original creator of this role play.
All credit goes to Kanisaga_Sanza.

User Image
In memory of you, my friend.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:45 pm
The Story

Ever since the September 11th attack (infamously known as 9-11), the USA has gone to drastic measures to take out their new enemy the terrorists. They've gone to war, bumped up security to beyond an annoyance for the everyday public, tapped in to everything that can be tapped into, all to hunt, track, and ultimately destroy terrorism.
Behind closed doors, the USA government even began to experiment on people in order to create better soldiers to fight against the enemy. Not wanting to get their own hands dirty though, the US government secretly opened up a project called Omega. Omega was placed in charge to find suitable candidates by any means necessary, and begin experimenting and splicing DNA to make the 'perfect' soldier. With it's new granted power, Omega started with children in orphanages, as they were a low key target that no one would question (and if papers were properly filed out, money could be granted to the 'parents' of the children, further funding their dark experiments).
Little by little, the Omega children numbers grew. Not one who stepped in would ever walk out the same. Omega had changed them, by splicing their DNA with animal DNA. In Omega's eye, this is what a perfect soldier was. They had all the human insight and intelligence, with the instinct and abilities of an animal. They were truly the definition of the word perfect.
Something suddenly happened though. Without warning nor reason, the US government shut down Omega. The laboratories, bases, factories... Everything. After ten years of painfully altering children, all of Omega's buildings were abandoned, the surviving children were set free, and the doctors fell off the radar...
...Five years later though, Omega returned. And this time, they were publicly known. And loved. The people actually wanted Omega, begged for Omega to help them, to protect them, to save them. Omega's leading doctors and scientists were only too happy to oblige to these demands.
The original experimented children, code named 'the Alphas' by Omega, were not as happy as the public, or Omega, to hear of their return. While Omega painted itself a warm, loving, and gentle face, they knew the truth. They knew Omega was nothing more but a Hell hole for anyone who was trapped in their greedy hands. And they were not going to stand for this injustice, even if meant giving up their lives.

There will be blood.

Randomly Gone Insane

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:46 pm
RULES

Here they are, folks! The one post you love to hate: The Rules post!

I hold the power to enforce my rules when disobeyed or ignored. I also have every right to remove or add rules when I see fit.

1.) This will be a literate Role Play. That means good spelling, good punctuation, good grammar. I won't ask for a whole book for one post, but I want to try and avoid one liners as much as possible.

2.) There will no be killing of another person's character without their full permission. No exceptions.

3.) Absolutely no God modding. The only exception is when you are setting up a scene.

4.) Control the smut (vulgar/sexually graphic/perverted scenes). I do not mind the occasional perverted conversation or joke (in fact, I slightly encourage it). I do mind, however, sex. Don't write it out. If your character must have sex with another, do a time skip. No exceptions.

5.) Control your language. I don't mind cussing, and do not require censorship, but this does not make it okay for you to use curses in every post, and to get extremely rude and out of hand with them when speaking to another person, both inside and outside of the role play. No exceptions.

6.) Control not only your characters, but yourself. I know we all get testy and on each other's nerves, but mind the rules of this role play, of this guild, and of Gaia. No exceptions.

7.) Try to enjoy yourself. We do this to have fun, so let's make it fun.

IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW THESE RULES OR HANDLE BEING WARNED WHEN YOU ARE BREAKING THEM THEN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE.
PLEASE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT EVEN BOTHER APPLYING.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:47 pm
Character Skeleton

Send all characters to me, Randomly Gone Insane, titled as 'The Alphas'.
I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO REJECT A PROFILE FOR WHATEVER REASON.

[b]Username:[/b] What's the name you use to log onto Gaia?
[b]Character Name:[/b] What do you want your character to be known as?
[b]Age:[/b] 15-21; The characters are going to be a bit young, but not exactly kids either.
[b]Gender:[/b] Do I need to say it..?
[b]Appearance:[/b] What are we going to see? (Link please!)
[b]Animal Half:[/b] What did Omega change your character with?
[b]Animal Gifts:[/b] What does the animal half of your character give them? What powers and abilities did they gain?
[b]Combat:[/b] All of the Alphas were trained for combat. What's your style, weapons?
[b]History:[/b] Give us some insight on your character. All characters will be familiar with each other as they slept under one roof at one point or another.
[b]Personality Traits[/b] While you are not bound to these, please do keep them in mind about your character. As stated before, all characters will know each other at least a little bit. If you're going to be violent, it's nice to have a head's up.
[b]Extras:[/b] Anything else you couldn't cover in the other spots?
[b]Theme:[/b] Give us a groovy jam to dance to, yo!

Randomly Gone Insane

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:48 pm
The Alphas

Username: Randomly Gone Insane
Character Name: Gabriel
Appearance: Gabriel
Animal Half: Mountain Lion
Animal Gifts: Claws, Fangs, Enhanced Hearing
Combat: Failed combat training, but managed to stow away a katana and a pistol.
History: A failure of Omega. That's what all her records say. Just another kid who couldn't get it. Gabriel kept trying though, refusing to give up, and mostly because her only friend during the days of Omega, Camael, refused to let her give up. And by a stroke of luck, Gabriel and Camael were set free from Omega. The sweet joys of freedom did not last long for the two though. On their way to their stowaway home, the two were mugged. When cops showed up at the scene, the mugger was startled, and his gun went off. Before she could react, Camael had shoved Gabriel aside, taking the bullet for her at the cost of her life. After her death, Gabriel began to wander alone, trying to just erase everything of her past. Unfortunately, the past came to her, but in a joyful figure of an old friend, another Omega experiment - and fellow orphan - named Abbaddon. Not all was sweet in their reunion though. Abbaddon brought the bad news of 'new' Omega to Gabriel, and in light of the news, she wanted to fight. The two were quickly put to an end though by one of Omega's agents. Thanks to black out memories, Gabriel is left wondering as to how Abbaddon ended up with his torso cut to ribbons and his entrails left on a bloody street...Left wondering, and hungry for answers and vengeance.
Personality Traits Easily angered (hot headed), prone to violence, innocent in many basic aspects, protective, easily scared, depressing (though she tries to be up beat when she can)
Extras: Gabriel is severely haunted by her past, so much to the point she refuses to let herself get close with anyone. While she has no problem exchanging a conversation or two, she's not one to easily open up.
She also has a odd habit to mutter to herself during uncomfortable situations..
Theme: My December
, Pure Death

Character Name: Raphael
Appearance: Raphael
Animal Half: Chameleon
Animal Gifts: Oddly enough, Raphael does not blend into his environment like a true chameleon. Instead, he turns invisible, and can turn anything he touches invisible as well. However, the more he has to cloak, the harder it is on him and more difficult it is to hold the cloak.
Combat: Shotgun. All the training he was needed was aiming, and shooting.
History: While he did not make one of the best soldiers, Raphael was a cherished experiment for his powers. His only flaw in his ability was body heat, something that could not be covered up, which was a minor fluke in the eyes of Omega's leaders. Thanks to his 'popularity' with the leaders, Raphael was allowed to get away with more than most other kids. Mostly, lady hunting. There was one woman he refused to touch though, and that was Gabriel. Some say the day he saw her, he s**t bricks because he was convinced he had found his long lost sister. Since he saw her, he didn't care about anything. Even when Omega returned, his only goal was to find Gabriel, and stuff her in some closet so no one would get her..
Personality Traits Whorish, Lazy, Hot Headed, Protective, Obsessive, Perverted
Extras: Raphael is opposed to killing. That was the one thing that kept him from being with the 'big dogs' of Omega. While he doesn't mind if someone else kills, he himself will not spill blood if it means the person will die.
Theme: The Good Life

Character Name: Zola
Appearance: Zola
Animal Half: Tiger
Animal Gifts: Claws, Fangs, Agility, Enhanced Hearing
Combat: Stealth; Weapons of choice are any sharp object that can be thrown, and an automatic rifle for when stealth is not an option.
History: Zola was always a bit of an odd child. She views Omega as her adoptive parents. Abusive, cold, and mean adoptive parents. All the other experiments were brothers, sisters, seventh cousins six times removed. Admittedly, when the factories and warehouses shut down, she was sad being separated from 'the family', but deep down inside she was relieved. When news reached her though of Omega's second arrival, she didn't know what to feel. Unable to decide, she's looking around for anyone to give her an opinion to feel.
Personality Traits Perky, Childish, EXTREMELY Obsessive, Odd, Violent, Stalkerish
Extras: Zola is... easily distracted. By almost anything.
Theme: All I Ever Wanted

Character Name: Jack
Appearance: Jack
Animal Half: Bull Shark
Animal Gifts: Gills, Heightened Smell, Swimming Agility, Shark Teeth, Webbed Feet, Enlarged Mouth, Red Eyes (reason remains unknown)
Combat: Stealth; When in water, he uses his 'natural' abilities to rip apart the flesh of any enemy who even dares getting knee deep in water. On shore though, he's nearly defenseless, and left with no choice but to steal weapons from someone else.
History: Jack was a prized experiment to Omega. While his uses were rare, when his time came he always came out as the shining star, the hero of the mission. While he publicly basked in the glory, inside he hated himself, and he hated Omega. Even if his targets were the 'enemy', their screams always haunted him while he ripped their flesh apart, and he despised the monster he became when he smelt the blood, instinctively making him only rip the enemy more until they're nothing but pieces drifting in the water.
Personality Traits Violent, Aggressive, Arrogant, Perverted, Jokester
Extras: Because of his gills, Jack has to wear a special water filled mask at all times when he is out of the water and in the open air. To remove the mask causes Jack to 'drown'. Just like when an ordinary being has their head shoved in a pool of water, Jack can't breathe when his mouth and nose are exposed to open air. Because of this disability, he is practically useless on land.
The mask is a gift straight from Omega upon Jack's creation. Not only does it lock onto his face, sealing the water so there are no leaks, but it filters the water. Just like normal human lungs, the mask filters in fresh oxygen constantly for Jack to breathe. The mask also has a small hatch at the top of it for food (and possibly medicine) to be dropped inside to the mask for consumption. Lastly, due to the size of the mask, Omega had it built from a clear, thick, and strong plastic to allow people to see all of Jack's face, hoping to remove most of the fear from his mask as it covers the entire lower half of his face.
Theme: Jaws Theme Song, Monster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:52 pm
Questions, Comments, and Concerns

Please, if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns about the role play, don't hesitate to ask me through a private message.

All questions, comments, and/or concerns will be copied onto here for others to read, that way I don't have to repeat myself twenty times.

Randomly Gone Insane

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:52 pm
Reserved for the post.

Do not start posting until I say it's open. gonk  
The Role Playing Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers