Submit

How much of a sucker are you for love?
  Such a sucker! :whee:
  Kinda gives me butterflies :D
  Boys/girls still have cooties! Gross!
View Results

Kitty_Chan123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:13 am
Hello all! I'm sure some of you have heard of the website: LoveGivesMeHope or the opposite version FML, I was thinking of having this forum topic where we can all share those amazing moments when we looked up and saw the faces of all the people that care for us. I will do an example by posting one from the actual website and then one of my own smile Here goes!

"ABOUT FOUR YEARS AGO, MY BROTHER PASSED AWAY IN A CAR ACCIDENT. We were all devastated by it...A couple of days later about ten of his friends came over and told me how much my brother loved me and what he would do to protect his little sister.Now he has his best friends protecting me." (LGMH@facebook)

One day I got in a huge fight with my fiance. I was really angry at him and refused to talk when he asked me to explain why I was angry. He tried calling me for 10mins straight but I still refused to pick up the phone. Then I heard a knock on the door a half hour later and he was there even though he lives an hour away from my house. Even when I was too stubborn he came up to my room and gave me a huge hug and cuddled with me, no matter how frustrated he was with me. His understanding and undying love for me GMH.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:58 am
I love this website.

Whenever I'm feeling down (which is practically every second), I try to go on LGMH and GMH to try to make myself feel better.

=)  

glenflo

lovelikepups
Crew

2,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 am
thats good......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:00 pm
yepp haha im on alot.... thou my stories nvr got published sweatdrop  

JuStxUrxBrOkEnxDrEaM
Crew

bIoodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:01 pm
Great.
To me, love is a joke.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:52 pm
wow the sig above me is very depressing....but true i most likely wouldnt

oh yea and cool website  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Saturnluv

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:24 pm
Ok no story but hope this does ok

According to Greek methlogley: the first humans were made with 4 arms, eyes, legs, and ears. And 2 noses and mouths. Zuse being afrade of the humans power split them in half leaving them to shurch for there other half. There other half was called there soulmate  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 am
Kitty_Chan123
Hello all! I'm sure some of you have heard of the website: LoveGivesMeHope or the opposite version FML, I was thinking of having this forum topic where we can all share those amazing moments when we looked up and saw the faces of all the people that care for us. I will do an example by posting one from the actual website and then one of my own smile Here goes!

"ABOUT FOUR YEARS AGO, MY BROTHER PASSED AWAY IN A CAR ACCIDENT. We were all devastated by it...A couple of days later about ten of his friends came over and told me how much my brother loved me and what he would do to protect his little sister.Now he has his best friends protecting me." (LGMH@facebook)

One day I got in a huge fight with my fiance. I was really angry at him and refused to talk when he asked me to explain why I was angry. He tried calling me for 10mins straight but I still refused to pick up the phone. Then I heard a knock on the door a half hour later and he was there even though he lives an hour away from my house. Even when I was too stubborn he came up to my room and gave me a huge hug and cuddled with me, no matter how frustrated he was with me. His understanding and undying love for me GMH.

You've got a nice story there...  

dhezre_ice

Conservative Explorer

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rich-The-Fool
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:22 am
Love doesn't give me hope. I give myself hope. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:37 am

Never heard of it.

But I've decided that hope is a far more damaging emotion than love is. I'd take comfort or confidence over love and hope, and comfort and confidence should come from within yourself.

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Rich-The-Fool
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:46 pm
^^^^ Idk. Hope can get crushed and it can be harmfull in its own way but hope can also motivate in a good way.
For example if you are in depression and your confidence is hurt and you are sad. But you realise there is still hope that tou can get better and there is hope for life and you go for that even tough your confidence is shaky and you don't feel that well. In that situation hope ain't bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:11 am
Love kind of gives me hope. I mean my bf and my mom love me unconditionally and i know that but still i hate myself so i dunno. Maybe i am just selfish.  

_MisaBluexX

Anxious Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Deadly Hits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items