Desert Roses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:46 pm
Ialu smiled as Eladrian came to, steadying his shoulder as he sat up. His voice was soft, like addressing a child, "Careful, not too fast... Here, steady now," He placed the bowl in Eladrian's hands and whispered, "Your hands are shaking... You took quite a dive, my Eldern friend... Just take it easy."
He felt the soldier's forehead, noticing the fever starting to break already. He looked to the boy, "There is jasmine in the water. It will calm your mind and body... No chains now, just as I promised..." He watched Eladrian drink for a long moment before whispering, "What happened back there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:54 pm
Eladrian, blushed, wiping his mouth, "It's nothing, just an old weakness.....Eldren where not meant to be imprisoned...." He lifted the bowl to his lips again this time gulping down the water greedily, some escaped him and ran in rivulets down his chin, neck dripping slowly over his bared chest. His thirst quenched, the silver haired youth put the empty bowl down. He regarded the man siting beside him his curious jade green eyes trailing over his body. The glint of silver caught his attentoin, The n****e rings.
"Those look interesting, will I have to get them as well?" He asked, wondering just how loyal this slave was to his mistress.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:09 pm
Ialu blinked, having not expected the question, but he wasn't shocked or embarrassed. He touched the right one absently, tweaking it slightly, "No, I had these long before I came to be with the Shana-ete. I have been a sex slave since before I knew what sex was. Mistresses over the years have demanded different things of me. Although, the Shana-ete is quite fond of them," He grinned slightly. Ialu had nothing to be ashamed of. He was a prisoner, a slave, but he didn't really know anything else than how to please another person. And he was damn good at it.
He glanced back to Eladrian, taking in the sight of his body slowly, "No, knowing the Shana-ete, she won't want anything to ruin such exquisite beauty." He stood and made his way over to the wardrobe, grabbing a soft, silken white shenti, and tossing it over to Eladrian, "Here... If you want some real clothing. We all wear these. It makes us recognizable around the palace as stable boys, privileged. We are allowed into the palace, but be careful. The Shana-ete has many ladies in waiting who will try to use your services. You are NEVER to service a lady other than the Shana-ete unless she commands you to do so. Okay? If the Shana-ete finds out, she will have you put to death. So it is safest to walk around the palace with at least one other stable boy."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:26 pm
"I....I see..." Eladrian took the garment, he was blushing. It hadn't really hit him just what his host was. There where no such slaves where he was from, slavery had been abolished centuries ago. and this casual mention of it colored cheeks.
"This is my first time being a slave of any-kind..." Eladrian wasn't experienced as he was, the most he'd done was some kissing and light foundling from his mentors as a squire.
However he wasn't 'un-educated' in the ways, as a young man he was taught the seduction techniques needed to put an enemy off-guard, Eldren men often used this tactic as a last resort. His dangerous beauty could be used as weapon.
Eladrian smiled softly seeing Ialu inspect him. It was so much comfortable then having a thousand eyes on him. He smirked.

He stood up and pulled the sheer fabric from his body, like all Eldren he wasn't ashamed of his body, in fact he had the bad habit of showing off when ever he could. As long as his long silver hair hid his most privet part on his back, he didn't care.
He pulled the garment on, flicking a stand of silver from his fair face. He left the silver bangles on, they had been gifts it was up to the Shana-ete to take them off as she wished.

"How long have you been here? with the Shana-ete? what are her particular interests?" He asked, he wanted information on the woman he was planing to rob. and more, just how much jems she had, and where they where hidden.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:40 pm
Ialu watched Eladrian change, knowing it was important to get a new slave used to such openness. But it seemed the soldier already had experience doing this kind of thing in front of others. He plopped on his bed which lay a good six feet from Eladrian's pondering on the question for a bit as memories came back to the forefront of his mind, "I have been with the Shana-ete for 2 years now. She can be picky, but she is also flexible. She will ask more and more of you, almost to your breaking point, but she will take pity if you are inexperienced. Everything that she likes, she will take the time to show you. She can be intimidating..." He watched Eladrian, "Know that if she gives you an order, you must at least attempt to obey. If you are inexperienced, ask for her guidance, otherwise she will assume you are able." He stopped, staring at the other slave, "You-... You've never done this before, have you? How long have you been a slave?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:53 pm
Eladrien frowned. "I have been a slave for a few days, once Amun told me how much I could fetch in the auction. He was expecting at least 32 deben for me. " He grinned. "No I do not 'know' how to please anyone as of yet."
Curious, he walked towards a lattice covered window. the carpet soft under his feet, he dint' move like a slave, in fact his moved like a young lord, taking his surroundings The youth noticed Ialu watching him, he wondered. could he be...?
He put his arms over head in a lazy relaxed stretch, his green eyes never leaving the man on the bed. "I hope that I learn quickly....I want to be Mistress's treasure, like the jems she wears, ohhh gods, she looked like a goddess, sparkling in the light." Thorough his words complementary of her, his body swayed and moved with an easy grace.
"Do you think she liked my dancing Ialu?" He asked, saying the name slowly, like savoring the sweet drink of water. Eladrian tilted his head to one side inquiringly, offering an unspoiled view of his smooth neck and shoulders.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:11 pm
Ialu chuckled, watching Eladrian walk about. It was no doubt that the boy was genuinely alluring. His every movement caught and ensnared the eye. Just looking at the Eldren, he could feel an itch beneath his skin. It was primal, wanting to treasure and preserve something so beautiful, as well as claim it in the most carnal of ways. But Ialu was also wise for his age at this art.
He purred, "I think she found your dancing to be irresistible. To tell you the truth, Eladrian," he leaned back, stretching out his long, bronzed body, sharply kohled eyes focused in a piercing blue gaze, "There is something powerful in knowing you can pleasure the most powerful woman in this land... It is almost as if, for those few moments, you are in her position, and she is your slave. One can get addicted to it. The same way she is addicted to me." He glanced around the room, "She only keeps her most treasured here..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:26 pm
Recognizing that glint in his blue eyes for what it was, Eladrian mentally patted himself on the back. then his gaze broke, he followed suit,tapestries where on the walls, cushions scattered here and there, fresh fruit layed out, silks hanging about the room like curtains of glossemer. It was the room of a master of carnal pleasures.
Eladrian turned back to him. "Just how addicted to it are you?" He could not deny that growing excitement within him. This was a dangerous game, to tempt to tease without crossing the line. what was more, this man knew all the subtle games, Eladrian would have to be more careful how he did this.
"Enough to report that I am going to escape?" He asked, walking closer to the bed, his eyes never leaving those thrilling blue ones." As I have already told you ,Eldren do not like to be imprisoned..." He was close enough to touch, the youth crawled onto the foot of the bed. His silver hair trailing down from his shoulders.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:42 pm
Ialu watched the boy, taking in his beauty for what it was. He was walking a thin line between his lust for the boy and his conscious mind slowly trying to unravel this mystery. Ialu made a conscious effort not to move towards Eldrian when he came close. This was a game now. And Ialu was highly competitive.
He laughed at Eladrian, his voice rich and languid, yet light in the air, "Oh, my Eldren friend, you are confused. Addiction does not necessarily imply loyalty." He sat up slowly, stretching his arms above his head, "But you won't only escape, will you? You were very close to your previous slave owner. You didn't mind his ownership. If all you wanted was freedom, you would have never stuck around long enough to be auctioned... So what, then? Are you planning to kill the Shana-ete and take her throne? Or... Maybe you're planning to steal from her... Your fascination with jewels is telling, Eladrian. Whatever it is, you are doing this for a reason." Not pushing, he stood and walked over to the fruit, picking up a plum and sinking his teeth into it, lips closed around the fruit fervently, sucking the juices as his teeth slid through the flesh. Dark red juice trickled down his chin to his chest and Ialu moaned oh-so-softly, pulling away and chewing, his lips dark red and shining with juice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:55 pm
Eladrian was taken back. did he really see thought his guise so easily? He sat back on his knees on the bed, looking over at the man. "Then you have no loyalty to her?" he asked. "I was only a slave for the matter of repaying Amun for saving my life. He knew that I would escape so he sold me anyways. No I would not go back to him. I serve no master...." He lay on the bed, his silver hair spilling across the sheets like a river.
"Ialu...I am untouched, by neither man or woman..." He stated softly. " I do not intend to stay till morning. What will buy your silence?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Ialu turned, his full gaze taking in the body of the boy in front of him. He felt a strong pulse in his loins and a lustful beast inside him quivered and growled. He could not succumb to this. No. Then the boy would win.
And he would wake up tomorrow, and Eladrian would be gone. He would probably drug himself after bedding the Eldren, so that it looked like he had been overcome, and Eladrian had escaped him despite his 'loyalty' to the Shana-ete. Then things would return to normal. Day in and day out.
He spoke before he knew what was coming from his mouth, "Take me with you. If you refuse, there is nothing you can do to keep me from talking." He gazed down into Eladrian's eyes, his hand sliding through the silvery strands of hair. His voice was almost tender, "I can show you where her jewelry is cached, I know how to get around the guards. I am strong and fast, I won't slow you down... Once we travel a day or so, I'll find a city to start again and you won't have to worry about me any longer..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:16 pm
Slowly, Eladrian sat up, swinging his legs over to the edge of the bed. "Are you serious? this cage you have been in has many comforts, being a runaway slave....no....Become my slave, my servant and You will have your freedom once I'm done my mission." He boy transformed, gone was the subservient creature, in it's place was the true Eladrian, a youth from a noble family, a Knight of his country."Take me to her bedroom Ialu."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:32 pm
Ialu seemed to somewhat startled out of dream of sorts. His eyes widened as he stared at Eladrian. He knew what that was. That was magic. He had seen so little of it, that such a large display made him quiver with fear and excitement. He swallowed hard, getting to his feet as if the command itself made him do so. He would leave the Shana-ete and become a slave to another. Honestly, it wasn't what he had in mind, but staring at the noble, princely Eldren made his heart quiver in his chest. His breathing shallow, he finally nodded, whispering, "Yes, master."
He straightened up, a smirk showing up again on his face as he led Eladrian to the one other door in the room, the small private hallway leading to the baths. As they stepped down it, Ialu spoke softly, his voice mischievous, "This leads to the baths. There is another entrance to the Shana-ete's quarters there, but it would lead us straight to her private chambers. If we don't want to be caught, we will pass from the baths, to the regular servants' chambers. From there we will have access to the advisor's chambers, and then access to her vaults, and her cache." He glanced over his shoulder at his new master, as if sizing him up differently now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:46 pm
Eladrian returned his smile, it was difficult to keep up with the facade of a frightened inexperienced slave boy. He was sure he didn't do too badly, thought he was sure that the guise had cracked. It was a weak magic. a trick, the silver he wore contained just enough magic for the believer to see what he wanted to see. with the spell broken, Eldrian smirked at his new servant.
Gone was the young boy, he was still young, but his appearance changed only slightly, his body showed more muscle mass of an experienced soldier. and it also showed in his eyes too. he would tell Ialu the truth later. When they where out of there.
"Ialu...I want you to leave me in the Shana-ete's bedchambers I want her to find me...." He smirked. "...I intend on killing her before I leave." He stuck out his tongue, at it's tip was a silver ball, it was a pair of them stuck to the flesh one on top one on the bottom like a pair of magnets. The top one was a powerful poison compressed into a ball, the bottom one was the antidote.
"As a test of your determination, I am willing to let you go on ahead and take her jewels, Bring them to me I should be done with her by the time you arrive."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:59 pm
Ialu halted in his tracks, stopping to turn fully to his new master. That voice sent chills through him and his heart pounded frantically. This was what it came down to. It scared the hell out of him too. He was taking a chance, based on his yearning for something different and the strength that Eladrian showed, that this would work. What if it didn't. What if Eladrian failed? Ialu would come to the Shana-ete's bed chamber with her jewels, and Eladrian would be dead on the floor. Ialu knew his body would only join the Eldern's. He stared up into his master's eyes. There was such strength there, almost a surreal amount, as if this elf knew that there was no way the Shana-ete could overpower him. It made Ialu tingle to think of such power. His eyes burning with vivid purpose, "Yes, master. I would do anything you asked of me." He led the noble back to the baths, a gleaming room of marble and tile mosaics, the ceiling made of glass to let the sun warm the waters during the day. Zig-zaging around the pools, he presented an ornate door to the Shana-ete's bed chambers. Ialu pulled a key from his pocket, one only the Shana-ete and her advisor had copies of. He slid it into the lock soundlessly and unlocked the door, stepping back to look at Eladrian. He smiled, taking his master's hand and kissing it lightly, "Until I return, master." He ran towards one of the other doors in the bath, his footsteps almost silent as he vanished through it.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff