Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
Desert Roses Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:05 pm
Ialu felt the body in his arms shift. And it took a few seconds to comprehend there was a body in his arms. He groaned and pulled away, pushing down at the half-mast hardness in his pants. He needed to stop doing this. He laid on his back, looking up to the tent above them. He could tell from the shadows that the light was beginning to fade outside, but daylight was still in full effect. He groaned, "Eladrian.... Itsss hooottt...." he felt sweat making his skin prickle. Without even thinking, he sat up, grunted again in pain, and laid back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:12 pm
Eladrian was awake in an instant when he heard that sound of pain, he sat up and reached for a bowl of clear water, he pulled off the light sheet covering Ialu and froze, only for a moment, before dipping a cloth in the water and wiping his chest with it. the elf kept his eyes trained to the his hand a fiant blush in his face. 'why does seeing him liek this make me this nervous?' one would think that I'd be used to it by now.' he thought.
As he smoothed the cooling water over Ialu's body, he opened the other end of the tent, allowing a breeze to drift thought the tent.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:20 pm
Ialu gazed up at Eladrian, flushed and feverish, and a bit embarrassed about the slight lump in the front of his pants. He tried his hardest to relax, his eyes drifting back closed. The cool water and the cool breeze were bringing him back down quickly. He let out a soft sigh of pleasure, eyes reopening.
"Thank you, Eladrian... I felt like I was suffocating for a minute there... I'm feeling much better though, as far as energy goes... Still sore, but better."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 pm
"that's good." the elf resumed the cooling treatment, s shy smile on his face. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have covered you, I guess there's still alot to learn about the desert."
Eladrian could feel the warm body under his fingers, thought the damp cloth. his touch was light unhurried.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:44 pm
Ialu laid back, eyes half-open, "Mmmmm... You got it mostly right though... If you have to stay in one spot during the heat of the day, shelter is better than none. It keeps the sun off. And closing the tent up was good, because of sand storms. Airing out is good every now and then..."
He watched Eladrian's eyes, "Are you feeling okay?" He looked concerned, "You were in the stuffy air as well." He let himself relax again, trying to keep his body from getting excited again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:51 pm
Eladrian blinked and tore his eyes away from what he'd been looking at, he glanced up to Ialu's face. "eh? Oh yes I'm alright, a little bit too hot but I'll be fine....I'm going to turn you around, and wash your back, you'll feel better once I've washed you a bit." The elf changed the subject quickly, it was true his shirt was sticking to his skin, he took a deep drink from the water bag, wise enough to keep hydrated.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:59 pm
Ialu nodded and slowly flipped himself over onto his stomach. He let out a long sigh, "Thank you... It would be good to do the same for yourself though. Being overheated in the desert is not safe for either of us." He stretched his strong arms over his head, laying his chin in his folded arms. He felt better, being on his stomach, and knowing that if his body decided to make its desires known, that at least Eladrian wouldn't be able to tell.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:06 pm
Eladrian gulped, sweeping Ialu's black hair to one side, he nervously wiped down his back, glad that the man wouldn't be able to see his red face. In his home land, no-one but that man's lover washed his back. To Eldern, the sight of one's bare back was considered very erotic.
"uhm,, y-yes. I will go outside and take my bath later..." he said. smoothing his hands over that soft caramel skin.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:11 pm
Ialu was beginning to relax, the cool water on his back relaxing him. Rarely was his back ever on the receiving end of contact. It felt so nice. A shiver ran down his spine as Eladrian's touch slid below his shoulders. He let out a soft moan, but immediately shut himself up after it, embarrassed he had let it out. Slowly, his toes began to curl.
He whispered, "That feels wonderful."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:25 pm
At slight sound, his lips parted, his breathes coming in soft pants. Eladrian was using his fingers tip to smooth the water over his back, not only washing his back but rubbing lightly in slow circles.
The elf coughed and threw one leg over Ialu's thighs, now poised in the more comfortable position, straddling him, to better apply the slow relaxing treatment.
The elf fought to keep his legs from shaking as his hands moved lower and lower, rubbing in those slow lazy circles. His hands stilled as they reached the small of Ialu's back, hesitated and spread a caress upwards, fingers spreading, Eladrian's resistance caved and he lowered himself down to place a whisper light kiss to the place on Ialu's body he knew that bring the most pleasure on his own body.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:58 am
Ialu had no way was knowing that Eladrian was doing this out of lust. His own experience was so clouded by the stirrings between his legs that he was unable to process much more. He shuddered as Eladrian's touch moved further down, and a soft whine left his lips as the elf straddled his body.
He was tense with need, his hips on a trigger as he wanted nothing more than to grind into the floor of the tent beneath him. He waited, breath baited, heart pounding. The second he felt that soft kiss, he gasped and moaned, his hips bucking to seek friction. He fisted the blanket beneath him, squirming, "Nnnnn, Eladrian, I-..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:08 pm
Eladrian had gathered his long silver hair up in a kind of a lose twist at the back of his head, as he smoothed the water down his shoulder.
The elf was lost in thought as the silver mare came up behind the nude young man and nipped playfully at his hair.
"Maya don't...." he tried to shoo her away, pleased that she hadn't had a problem with the resent events. His face flushed, realizing what Ialu had said, a silly littel smile appearing in his face just for a moment.
The playful young mare pulled out the smooth stick that held the elf's hair twisted up, it tumbled down his back as Eladrian made a swipe at her. "Maya!"
He tried to follow her and pull on the pants at the same time but the mare just pranced away.

Nearby the other horses watched, waiting for there turn at the water-hole.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:09 pm
Ialu laid back slowly resting his head on the blanket. He watched Eladrian leave, his heart pounding painfully. He knew he had done the right thing, but he hated seeing that look on the elf's face. His own heart was ripping to shreds. He knew Eladrian was so inexperienced that he couldn't hold himself back, but at the same time Ialu felt too involved to back down as well. He had never felt this way, and knew it was the closest feeling to love he had ever experienced. So seeing Eladrian acting so ashamed... Ialu knew it would hurt more in the end if he had let it continue.

Ears pricking up, Sadiki watched the two of them, his eyes lighting. He quickly pranced over, bouncing lightly on his hooves in the sand and snatching Eladrian's pants at the back, pulling backwards. When Eladrian fell backwards with the momentum, Sadiki just watched him, letting out an almost comical snort.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:25 pm
Eladrian looked up at the large horse from the sand. "oh, you want to play too?" He got up and was immediately stopped by the mare.
"Maya what are you doing let go!" the elf tugged his long silver hair from her mouth, She let go and tossed her head, nickering.
"Jealous much?" the elf asked her, reaching up to pet her nose. "Well don't be, your my friend and I love you as much as any human being. It's just that horse there was probably neglected by his former owner. why don't' you be nice?"
Maya tossed her head again and turned her back to Sadiki in a gesture of contempt. Eladrian sighed. "Fine be that way, but that attitude is the reason why I get to chose your mate, you ignored all the other suitors when I gave you the chance."
Her response was to swish her tail once.
Eladrian stomped one foot, "Why don't I force you to drink the ghetta wine and be done with all of this? You and your problem is nothing but a burden!" he turned his back on her, sniffing.

Maya looked back with her ears perked up, her eyes moist. hearing the elf sniffing, she turned around and nuzzled his shoulder. "I'm fine." He wiped at his eyes. "And I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said....I'm just so...." He turned and pressed his cheek to her forehead. "....I'm just so frustrated ....with everything."
The mare nickered and nuzzled the pendant around his neck. The elf sighed and nodded. "Yes, I understand. It's the path I chose...." He smiled when she nuzzled it again. "Alright, I did use a lot of energy during that attack." He lifted the pendant, brush her forelock out of the way and carefully pressed it to the pearl on her forehead.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:30 pm
Sadiki watched the two of them contemplatively, as if he knew what was going on. When they addressed each other more, he backed off, turning to take the few steps needed to the tree. Leaning slowly against it, he shuddered with hunger. At least the sun was setting and the heat was beginning to fade. Leaning down, he carefully nipped at the sparse little sprigs of grass around the tree.

Letting himself rest for only a few moments, he sat up. He felt rested and only barely any soreness. But touching his side, the skin felt firm. Although, he was interested to find that the patch of skin was a creamy white, pinkened. It looked the way his skin had as a little boy. He could barely remember that. He smiled a little and ran his hands through his hair, feeling the almost sticky dampness of his own sweat. He slowly rose to his feet and walked outside, hoping to wash his hair while Eladrian bathed.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games