Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
Desert Roses Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:06 pm
Ialu watched Eladrian carefully, immediately catching on. Eladrian was flirting. It made Ialu shiver with delight. Two could definitely play at this game. He kept his eyes on Eladrian's, slowly leaning in. Just to rub it in, the pink tip of his tongue slid out to lap at the sweet fruit before he let his lips close around it. He sucked just slightly before taking a large bite. Juices dripped down his chin, pinkening his lips as he chewed.
He smiled, "That's a peach. It's wonderful, isn't it? Try this!" He picked up a dark, plump plum, holding it out for Eladrian.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:17 pm
Eladrian watched as Ialu took a bite, seeing his lips close around the fruit and that tongue....it raised goosebumps along his skin, hearign that soft sucking sound, made him quiver inside.
He smiled as the fruit was held out to him, he reached over and took the fruit along with Iau's hand and leaned in biting into the plum, the explosion of sweetness filled his mouth. his soft lips brushing against Ialu's fingers, suddenly he craved something else. Pulling both the plum and Ialu closer, he pressed his mouth over the ex-slaves lips, the tip of his tongue flicking at the seam of Ialu's mouth.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:56 pm
Ialu took in a sudden breath. This was all just a seductive game until Eladrian's lips were on his. He was perfectly happy watching the elf tease him as he devoured his fruit. But now things had changed. And without a second though, Ialu dove in head first.
His lips parted for Eladrian, his free hand immediately slipping back into Eladrian's hair, winding in at the nape of Eladrian's neck and pulling him in. He moaned just audibly, his tongue meeting Eladrian's, caressing it with an almost heated desperation. It was surreal, but so welcome. He wanted to pull Eladrian up and crawl over the table to him, but he knew this was dangerous territory. Maya counted on Eladrian's purity, so Ialu had to lay by the elf's rules. He would hate to pull him into something he would regret later.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:06 pm
It was heaven those lips. Eladrian found himself nearly swooning, falling endlessly. He let out a soft moan, shivering as his tongue danced against Ialu's. More...he wanted more then this. without thinking, he got up and slid over the table, pushing the plates out of the way, all without braking their passionate kiss.
Eladrian found himself straddling Ialu's thighs sitting in his lap facing him both arms around him, kissing him with such heated desire.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:20 pm
Ialu found himself gasping again. His lap was full of a lusty elf. Unable to hold himself back, his arms wrapped tight around Eladrian, pulling him flush as he strained up into the heated kiss. His skin seemed to burn where he touched Eladrian and his heart raced. He felt like he was heating up enough to explode. Eladrian's body in his arms was perfection, fitting against him, making his breathing shallow.
He was aroused almost instantly, having pulled Eladrian's hips tight to his own, his hands sliding down the elf's back to that spot that he knew would drive him wild. His nose nuzzled into the elf's cheek, tongue running over Eladrian's teeth, able to taste the sweet fruit and the lingering taste of last night's wine. But beneath it all was Eladrian's own flavor, and it made for a distinct throbbing between his legs.

((I leave that for you, friend. I'm off to bed. Goodnight))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:01 pm
After breakfast, they had quietly packed and gotten dressed, it was still rather early so the streets weren't as busy as it was last evening when they arrived.
Eladrian was mostly silent since that morning, only nodding to Iula's questions and comments. The Elf assured him that he was alright now.

When they got far out enough in the dessert not to be seen, The Elf dismosunted the gumpy camel and whisled for Maya. His shoulders stiff his body tensed with nervousness. While technically they didn't' do anything. Eladrian often wondered if Maya could sense his guilt.

After about 15 long minutes of standing out in the sun, waiting, Eladrian scanned the dunes. He whistled once again, sounding the same three notes, each note lingering on the wind. still there where no sound of answering hoof beats or a responding neigh. Nothing.
Finally the elf sighed in frustration and dropped to his knees. "She's not coming..." he covered his face with his hands, what have I done?  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:39 pm
Ialu watched Eladrian get off the camel, his heart sinking as he heard the whistle. Oh no. He watched the horizon, his heart sinking. He couldn't forgive himself if Maya had decided to abandon Eladrian. Maya had been one of the few things Eladrian had, and knowing that this "noble" had developed such a close relationship with a mount he had been unable to afford. Ialu had driven away Eladrian's friend.
He slowly dismounted, stepping over to Eladrian and placing a hand on his shoulder. He didn't know what to say. There was nothing to say. He had done this. He whispered, "We have enough money to buy another camel in the next city we enter... Eladrian..." He sighed and knelt beside Eladrian, whispering, "Eladrian... Maybe she'll come back. She was a friend to you... She wouldn't completely abandon you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:46 pm
"I know..." eladrian slowly got to his feet, looking about hopelessly one last time mounted back up the camel.

The going was slower then he expected the disgruntaled camel was now carried two riders and all thier gear. Ialu made several stops to allow him to rest.
During the stops Eladrian would whistle for Maya. But there would no response.

They stopped at a small oasis to make camp, the sky above them darkening into a deep azure blue of twilight.
Eladrian helped set up their small travelers tent, and Ialu used a few of the fire stones to make a broth for them both. But the elf wasn't too hungry.
Looking up at the starry sky, Eladrian sighed. "Do you think that she might have known what I was doing? Is she punishing me for doing something so stupid?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:45 pm
Ialu had been sipping at his broth, numb to the situation. The more he dwelled on the thought that he had taken one of the few things Eladrian had away from him... I made him feel sick, and made tears prickle at the back of his eyes. And he hated that. He'd felt that kind of pain before. So he had become good at pushing things like that away.
When Eladrian finally spoke, Ialu was surprised and looked up. Eladrian had said nothing of purpose for hours. The Egyptian boy gave him a long, unwavering stare. He whispered, "If you want me to be honest... Any friend who has ever taken it upon themselves to judge me never remained my friend. My life is my own business. I punish myself enough for what I consider mistakes to let anyone else punish me." He looked to Eladrian, deciding to speak his mind, "This sense of 'purity', Eladrian... I think it's s**t. I think it's complete s**t. You are an amazing person, and your worth doesn't depend on whether or not you lay with me, or anyone for that matter. You've deprived yourself of pleasure for most of your life to please some mystical being, but to what end? So she can judge you or punish you the moment you slip-up." He shook his head, looking away, "When she looks at me, she must see dirt. Worse than dirt. She must see all kinds of impurity. I'm lower than dirt to her. I'm evil and loathsome and I-" he stopped, tears in his eyes, but his shook his head, pushing the sob in his throat back down, "I do what I have to do to stay alive. Anyone who judges you like that... They don't love you." He closed his mouth, having gotten it out. Frankly, this animal had his blood boiling. Eladrian didn't deserve this just for one mistake. He kept his anger down, having gotten his feelings out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:14 pm
Eladrian listened, Ialu's word cutting into him like knives. He put the bowl down and stood up, his eyes flashing with hurt and anger. "You don't know anything." he said, then turned around and walked away from the camp.
Everything depended on Maya, his status in the knighthood, his estate, everything. For Ialu to belittle such a thing, hurt far worse then the rejection by his mentor. His feet carried him over sand, but his mind was miles away, The elf would not let him see his tears any longer. They dipped like clear crystals from his face.
The moon was the only source of light in the dessert, Eladrian having gotten far enough away from camp not to see the fire anymore. He stopped and wiped his face  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:37 pm
Ialu was angry enough to growl something back, but he bit his tongue and let Eladrian walk away. How could the elf completely regret their actions that morning. Ialu hadn't seduced Eladrian purposefully to drive Maya away. This was torture. Eladrian couldn't say that he didn't mind Ialu's way of life, but then condemn himself for even the smallest mistake. All because of what some uptight animal felt. Ialu could understand forming a bond with an animal that always loved their master. But the fact that Maya's dedication to Eladrian was conditional? It meant that she wasn't dedicated at all, in Ialu's mind. And every time Eladrian condemned this way of life, he was condemning Ialu.
Ialu hadn't worked this hard for his freedom just to let someone else judge him when they openly wanted him for the exact activity they condemned. Glaring down at his broth, he threw the bowl into the desert night, sobbing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:15 pm
Eladrian had been crying out it the dessert when he neared a soft nicker. his heart stopped for a moment as he uncovered his face and saw Maya standing there, looking concerned at him. She muzzled his cheek, feeling wet tears there the creature lapped it up and nicked again.
"Maya!" The elf threw his arms around her, over come with incredulous joy. "Where On earth have you been! I called and called for you!!" He yelled pulled back to look her in the face.
The horse snorted shook her name and indicated some strange rope tied around her neck, "What's this?"
She lifted up one back leg, right above her hoof was the same kind of rope , it's trailing end looked like it was snapped off.
Eladrian quickly untied these and checked her over, there where some cut wounds on her hide, the sight of them made his blood boil.
Who ever had harmed her will pay.
As he was thinking these murderous thoughts, a sound of galloping hooves reached his ears.
A band of dessert raiders, thieves and cutthroats had been chasing Maya all that evening. the creature would be killed and her parts sold off for hefty prices, but when the Horse had managed to get free, they had taken chase through the dessert.
When the first of the raiders came into view, the rider took up a cry. "YIYIYI!!" He raised his sword and charged, Eladrian quickly mounted up on Maya and ran away, He had come inteh dessert with no weapons, not nothing, He needed his sword. Eladrian turned looking back, blanching at the sight of now 20 raiders behind him. "RUN Maya! Run!"
Swifter then the wind Maya sprinted away.

"IALU! IALU! " Eladrian yelled as he got closer to camp. "IALU! Get your sword out!"
Maya skidded to a stop beside the camel, Eladrian dismounted and searched the packs pulling out a palm-sized medallion with a large emerald embedded in it. He also pulled out his sword.
He looked up as the riders came into view still galloping in on their average horses.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:41 pm
Ialu had barely gotten over mourning his broke heart when he heard screaming. He jumped up, wiping his face and looking around. He heard the raiders before he heard Eladrian, but he caught sight of them both. He stumbled over to his pack, drawing his dagger and his khopesh, running to meet them.
He ignored his lack of a mount, running in with determination written on his face. He went for the leader first, leaping up and stabbing the leader in the thigh, pulling himself up on the embedded dagger and slashing the man's throat with his sickle sword. He shoved the body off and mounted the horse, turning about to face the others. He called to Eladrian, "Get out of here!" He charged in, stabbing another in the chest, and slashing another shoulder to hip.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:03 pm
"No! you fool get back!" Eladrian jumped into Maya, and rode to meet them s well. "Ialu, get back, there's too many of them!"
The raiders paused, yelling out curses using their numbers to overpower both men.
Seeing Ialu in danger Eladrian gripped his pendant tiger and pressed it to his chest. "I'yria-silver ACTIVATION!"
Nothing.
The elf snarled and held the pendant up in the air. "I'yria-silver activation!!" The pendent glowed a green light, Eladrian pressed the glowing magic stone to his chest as the light flowed around his form. then soft light forming a breastplate shoulder guards, arm guards, grieves....and a light helm all in shining silver.
The Elf unsheathed his sword and joined teh battle, with his silver armor gained the attention ofthe attackers and they all truned thier effeorts to the more dangerous one.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:34 pm
Ialu didn't seem worried about the numbers of the men. All that approached Ialu were slashed down almost immediately. He glanced back at Eladrian, feeling a sudden pain in his heart that the elf thought he was incapable. Yearning to only prove himself more, he rode harder, stabbing one of the raiders in the stomach and throwing him into one of the others, knocking him off his horse. Eladrian was suddenly covered in armor. And he looked a little too long, and all the sudden he felt a sharp, electric pain lancing up from his stomach. He gasped and turned, a sharp movement bringing his khopesh around and slicing off his attacker's head. He pulled the dagger from between his ribs, too pumped with adrenaline to notice the pain. Angry, he engaged in a fight with another raider, their swords clashing. He could feel the blood gushing down his side, but he couldn't pay attention. Taking down the raider, he moved to the next one.

((I'm off to bed, sorry for the lagging tonight))  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games