Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:47 pm
Alex growaned inwardly, and follwed Rena into the small room, and stood by the door.
You wished to speak with me, Rena? Is something the matter?"she asked the woman.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:47 am
User Image

"Miss Alex..."Rena started in a worried voice."I need you to...use your magic.I know well by the whispers that you are able to use magic."She placed one hand on her shoulder,with a half smile plated firmly on her face,"Prince Waltz needs to get an important item.It's of urgency....Miss Alex."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:58 pm
"Well..." Alex sighed, and, seeing as she couldn't deny anythign any longer, she said.
"Yes, Lady rena. I will do what you ask. What is it that I need to get, exactly, for the prince?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:07 am
User Image

Nathaniel was walking down an old road as he searched for an INN to stay at. Spirit was in his bag trying to keep warm from the cold night. "Its alright Spirit. We'll get there soon." Nathaniel told Spirit since Spirit was only a baby dragon.

User Image  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image

"The item he is looking for is with someone..."She looked very distraught and sighed."The item he's looking for is called...The Hero's Key."She took another breath and nodded her head as if she was approving in what she said."This key will take us to the Sand Symphonic Plains which is close to Mysterious Unison."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:43 pm
"The Hero's Key....?" Alex gave her a questioning look ."Could you tell what this key is suppose to look like?" Alex aske,d knowing full weel she could have a slighly hard time grasping it.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:14 am
Nathaniel soon got to a library where he found an old book. It was covered in dust and had over 2,000 pages in it. "The Enternal Dream." He read read the cover before he started to read through the pages.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image

"I'm sorry but the only one that can help is the Count but..."Rena's voice trailed off."Ever since he's gotten sick in the Celestial Tower...he hasn't woken up..."She put her hand on Alex's shoulder."I'm worried about Degiro...he's...very dear to me..."She averted her eyes with worry.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:29 pm
"Yes, I know. I'm worried about him as well, Rena. So, if I must wake the Count and get him to help me find the Key? This will be the only way?" Alex asked, wanting to be reassuered. She'd noticed the slight evasive eyes, but she commented on nothing. Alex was glad Rena trusted her enough with this task, but if she was going to do it, she might need alot more help then what she thought.
"Rena, must I do this on my own, with the Count of course, but can I not bring others to assisst me?" she asked, hoping she would say yes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:14 am
(( I have permission to play as this character ))

User Image

Suecho Slowly came out from the shadows. casting his gaze of Rena then the girl in the pink dress. He began to snicker slightly as he walked up to Rena he spoke out. " There's not much we can to for the Young fellow now...." He placed his nose ever so close to Rena as he continued. " You see his heart has been broken by the queen's forgetting him...Even if he himself doesn't know it's happened yet. "

He began to make his way over to the young girl in pink, as an evil smile began to show although you could not see it though his black mask, you could see the emotion coming through his eyes readily." You know he's the perfect canidate for something ever so dark... " I smiled as I began to walk back to the shadows. " But I suppose you'll just have to find out on your own what will befall your forgetten lover. " He had vanished into the shadows toware no one could see him as a faint voice called back. " Oh by the way if you see any of the RR let them know that I left. It's no fun now that the RR and QRG are allies..." with that his voice ended and all was silent in the room once again.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

"Suecho!You coward!Will you hide in the shadows while our world slowly falls apart or could it be your behind this matter with the Count!"She drew her spike into her hand and aimed it into the the air."Run!When the time comes all that inhabit that shadows will be erased and the true light will cover all!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image

Suecho slowly moved out from the shadows edge fire pouring off his body.The emence anger he was feeling at the moment was noticible by all near by, even those who wouldn't normally be able to since magic where able to feel his rage burning. With every step he took towards Rina the blaze became more and more over powering. He moved close enough that the heat from his flames made the two wince. Suecho looked at Rina fire showing in his eyes and around his body. " Do not call me a coward you fool... " He slung his arm and a flare went imbetween the two blowing their hair back almost setting it ablaze. " I would never Try and Cause these happenings, nor would I run from the likes of you. Your just toys to me." He slung his arm and another Flare came blazing right between them, only this time it caught Rina's Spike turning it white hot. " I will talk with the force behind Degiro's disappearance, " He chuckled slightly at the thought of the Beast giving up his prey without eating it. " But I doute that he will be so forgiving of the situation. " I Turned towards the shadows, my Firey anger cooled to embers, I made my way to the portal in the shadows, I turn back only my eyes showing. " Don't just jump on the first thing you think of when it comes to people, just because I like to kill you QRG doesn't mean I'm not willing to help you from time to time. " As his eyes disappeared the energy left with him. But it had left an uneasy feeling behind.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

Rena sighed and leaned against the wall for some support."Suecho...i hope you intentions are right..."She mumbled looking up into the ceiling.Miss Alex,i'm worried about the queen.I don't sense her in the castle nor in the city..."

-Meanwhile somewhere beyond the desert-

Fugue entered a small corridor that opened to a larger room that was lit by dim candles."My,my,Degrio.If you keep quite like this i'll assume your dead."He dropped to one knee cupping the demonic knight's face tilting it upward to face him."It seems your asleep.."Fugue removed his hand letting the face slop down.Picking himself off the floor he dusted off his clothes annoyed."Such a filthy place."He turned on his heel and closed the door that held the smallest chance of light to escape.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:48 pm
"Holy crap...." Alex whispered, shuddering.
"Who in the world...?!" her agzed lingered on where she saw Suecho.
"Rena, are you alright?" Alex asked, conceredn buried the slight creepiness she felt.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items