Welcome to Gaia! ::

☯☣Chaos in Chains☣☯

Back to Guilds

Slaves and Masters are welcome in this guild of trials and games. But not only Those types of threads, many more await you, if you are brave 

Tags: slave, master, romance, battle, carnival 

Reply Carnage Carnival
Korim's Sleeping quarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:42 am
User Image
Korim

Knife thrower;Substitute Ring Master

Come here my pet...

Korim visibly raised his eyebrow at the both of the females. "Why would we need sandwiches when the place we will be making a trip to is only well I have never counted the time it takes to get there." He proceed further into the tent and was feeling irritation at the two females. The likely hood of the two of them purposely causing some kind of mishap tomorrow is highly likely and he won't take kindly to it. The person they were going to visit wouldn't take kindly to them damaging any of his property in any way either. Why he told the both of them to be good.

With a un-Korim like snort he goes to his bed and retrieves a book. "Come then. It is time for you both to eat lunch. Again I don't care what you eat, but if you don't do so then I will shove it down your throats." His gaze moves onto Valraven now. "Once you are done cutting up the clothing then We will be going. However the point was to keep the clowns from trying to get grabby. Seeing as to how the two of you are delicate flowers when you have no weapons n your person." His statement was meant as a jab to Nanaja for being out of the tent and easily getting raped by the clowns in the circus.

A smirk graced his covered lips as he walks back from the ten a book in hand. if the two did not follow he would make their meal find them and then proceed with his threat to them. They had better follow him however as they had managed to ruin his good mood again.

I promise not to harm you...much.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:14 am
User Image
Nanaja Kagero

♦The Inferno Warrior♦

The red dragoness believes her sarcastic remark was quite amusing, as it causes her to slightly grin and giggle to her own words. Nanaja, however, directs her attention towards Valeraven and watches as she cuts her clothing down somewhat, for God knows what reasons. Perhaps the tigress prefers her clothing to be loose and not constricting? Thinking on that little fact for the moment, she remembers her studies on when she was practicing with the use of fire magic from that tome she purchased at the town bookstore. She remembers a little tip that it gave, saying that loose clothing is preferably better to wear than to wear constricting clothing. It said something about loose clothing granting the magic wielder to be able to better themselves with their magic, and be more fluent on their spells, or something along those lines. Truthfully, she cannot remember the exact words from the fire tome for the life of her, but she is sure that it was something similar to that. It never really bothered her about what type of clothing one wore. She wears all types of clothing, and they never really affected her spell casting. Perhaps the tome was full of crap to begin with, but it did help her gain a few new abilities with her fire magic. So the dragoness isn't really going to argue with it. It is unfortunate that she never really did finish that tome, nor did she finish her training with the uses of fire magic. Perhaps when she gets the hell out of this mess and she finds her way home with Valeraven, she can finish up her training without a care in the world. Maybe even perfect herself in the usage of her longsword skills. All of these ideas are at least putting her at ease, as she is definitely planning for the future like anybody else would do in their life...

Lightly shaking her head with a silent inwardly at planning her own future, believing that it may be some time before all of this even happens, the dragoness directs her attention towards Korim. Nanaja narrows her eyes towards the b*****d and merely scoffs at his words, as it is obvious that sarcasm doesn't exist with this one. She makes a simple sarcastic remark, a joke if you will, and Korim doesn't get it. How depressing. Perhaps she should make other remarks that would mess with his head, and who knows, make his head explode from minor confusion. The picture of his head exploding, thus giving the two women the chance to escape a quite the amusing the thought. She sadistically chuckles at the thought, hoping the clowns head does explode. As Korim orders them to come along so that they can eat lunch, the dragoness pulls herself out of her own dream come true, only to glare at him with her fiery eyes. The threats aren't really that necessary. In fact, it's uncalled for, and it pisses her off. Such treatment like that will get him killed. Sure his abilities on whatever the hell he calls them are quite deadly if anything, but it doesn't maker him immortal. He can still bleed, therefore he can still die at any given moment. Hell, he can probably get sick and die that way. "I'll show you delicate flower..." she mutters to herself, as her inner flame is only growing in power, going back to normal. Throughout all of the abuse she has endured as of late, she is shocked that she hasn't gone mad yet. With a low growl coming from her stomach, the dragoness sighs and hangs her head low, only to get up from her bed and begin to head out of the newly built tent. She is hungry, so she may as well not fight it for now and eat something. Heading out of the tent, she begins to follow the clown...

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:31 am
User Image
*-_Valeraven_-*

~Tiger Anthro Thief~

User Image

Despite Raven’s earlier desires for sex, she was really more like herself once she had made herself much more comfortable in the clothes Korim had provided. Had he just given her back her own close she wouldn’t have to rip them up to feel more comfortable. For one her fur already kept her rather warm so getting cold wasn’t the issue and two she hated the feeling of being constricted. She was an alley cat, so to speak and liked to do what she wanted when she wanted. She couldn’t really go off and make havoc in the circus grounds; the necklace around her neck was a ******** leash for the clown to use as this leisure. That however could never stop her free mind and more so her thoughts about Korim and her stupid situation. Stretching and testing her new style of clothes, Raven turned in her bed and regarded the clown coldly. “Well if you given me back my own clothes I wouldn’t have to make these fit more to my liking. And I can fend for myself against those clowns out there, unlike Nanaja…” She gave the dragoness a quick smirk trying not to hurt any feelings but more or less trying to get a reaction from their master. If she couldn’t leave, then she was at least going to speak her mind or raise up some hell for him to handle. Sure it would maybe get her punished, but if the opportunity of escape was presented then all risks are worth taking. “And I am no delicate flower you cheating b*****d, had you not used your magic and tricks I would have gotten away or slice you a new one. It isn’t fair to assume one is weak when you play but unfair terms…” Raven growled the last part rolling off the bed and landing on all fours in a crouch. She was sort of asking for a fight, a fair one but really didn’t expect to get one. Korim seemed to be in an irritated mood, maybe if she cause some trouble now she might be able to learn something she could use later along the road against him. She had already realized he had a weak spot for sweets, putting two an two together it just a simple game to her. What else could she learn of his bad habits could she exploit, maybe even go wild in the tent and make a mess of things. It could act as a distraction to at least have one of them escape, at least that was what she was thinking.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:43 am
User Image
Korim

Come here my pet...

"If you wish to prove your jest then I will have you piddled against clowns just like Nanaja will be fighting a sea serpent. As for your clothing it isn't difficult to have come to the conclusion you have things hidden within your clothes." His feet do not stop their trekking as he just keeps on walking with his eyes temporarily closed. His mood is still sour and if the two didn't watch it he would lash out at them and likely give them to the clowns to toy with. It would appear he would be dealing with the two of them back talking him again today and so he was just going to have to either ignore them mostly or jus give them more punishments. "A trick? Magic? heh." So they believed him to be a trickster did they, how foolish to assume he didn't have abilities of his own. His portaling from place to place was not a trick as for their not knowing what he could do, that was due to their never asking him in the first place so to him it is a need to know basis. "You both are very sore losers, because losers are the only ones who make excuses on why they lost. Not only that but the weak make the same excuses." The point here is that they both never won against him, whether it be from his using his abilities against them he didn't know about or from other means. The thief with as great her reputation is should have been able to go toe to toe with him despite her not having her weapons and for her to say he cheated because she was defenseless only lead him to believe she solely relied on her weapons in a fight. As for he himself to be fighting with one of them physically today, it wasn't going to happen he had things he had to get done and the only reason he is even near the two is the sole fact they have to get lunch. He doesn't know what will be cooked yet, but for himself he was thinking sushi or fish. Both girls this morning had sea serpent so they likely wouldn't want fish so they would probably have something else.

If the two would not get the hint today his more childish mood had disappeared and he was in a rare serious mood. If this would effect their chances on how he would react would yet to be seen and they would just have to keep pecking at his nerves. "I will be cooking this time. What do you want." If they asked for something ridiculous he would likely have some problems, some meals just could not be quickly cooked. He could try, but chances were it would not come out overly well.

(up to you two we can either post in here still or over to the food tent.)

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:20 am
User Image
Nanaja Kagero

♦The Inferno Warrior♦

The remarks currently being made, and the ones especially concerning specifically her are getting quite tiresome and bothersome to be honest. The dragoness's right eye literally twitched a little, getting quite annoyed with this entire business. She has just about had it up to here with it. Being called a delicate flower, being called weak, all unnecessary. For one thing, calling a dragon, especially one as such as herself, is considered to be suicidal. A dragons temper is not one to toy with, especially if that specific dragon-kin just so happens the ability to use fire magic. Trying to control her anger as she stops in her tracks for the moment, her fists shaking with nothing but anger, the dragoness is unable to control her anger. Her fists shaking, gritting her fangs together, a low growl emitting from her throat, all signs of her anger showing. "How dare you..." she whispers coldly, sick and tired of her so called 'Master' saying such things. Being weak is something she is far from. She has dealt with this crap long enough, and is actually sick and tired of it. Sick and tired of this damn clown, sick and tired of this damn carnival, and sick and tired of being treated like a piece of property. Her hands become engulfed in the very flames she is able to conjure up, her fiery eyes locking onto Korim. "You wish to talk about being weak, Korim? News flash you freak of nature, you're the one that is weak here. You are weak, just by the fact that you own slaves. It shows you that you are a lazy, good for nothing, freak of nature on this large rock we call a planet." she says aloud to the clown before her. With her anger being fueled with each passing second, the flames engulfing her hands increasing in size. She is attempting something she has never tried before, and that is forming an actual weapon out of the flames she is able to conjure up. The flames within her right hand begin to extend and take a form of a fairly simple longsword. It may not be as sharp as one, but it's power of the flames that can practically burn off the flesh of any living being make up for that. Glaring at Korim, the dragoness grasps the fiery hilt of her own blazing weapon, wanting to remove this filth from the Earth. "I am done taking orders from you. I am done being used by you. I am done with this freak show. I'm going to kill you, and find my way back home..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:29 am
User Image
*-_Valeraven_-*

~Tiger Anthro Thief~

User Image

Visibly glad that she wasn’t the only one finally fed up with Korim’s demanding orders and childish behavior, Raven rose from her crouch while extending her nails. She was feeling more confident about the events that were about to take place especially with Nanaja backing her up. Alone they had no chance against the clown and his shadow magic, but together they might have a shot. She wasn’t sure about the dragoness but she had surely underestimated the clown the first time she fought against him. That won’t be happening again unless he had another trick up his sleeve which she wasn’t aware of. Determined not to be caught off guard again she would keep her eyes open, but being only armed with nails she really couldn’t do much to defend herself from his shadows. Maybe she didn’t have to directly, she thought as she watched Nanaja become consumed by flames and an actually weapon form in her waiting hands. Again the added support made Raven more confident that they had an actual chance at freedom, with her strength and powerful attacks she could keep Korim or at least his shadows at bay. He was fast and athletic like herself so she had the best change in keeping up with him and keeping him distracted give the dragoness the chance she needed to make a fatal blow. A thought was still troubling Raven however, she still didn’t know any of is weak points that she could take advantage of. Worse yet was the fact that all he had to say was two words and both of them would be down and out of the fight. That was something she could not allow for both of their sakes and seeing how her own physical attacks won’t do much preventing Korim from activating the beaded collars would be on the top of her priority. Quickly a plan was formulating in her mind as she took some of the ripped cloth from her shirt and held it tightly in her hand. She needed to silence the clown so they had a chance in ending this pathetic disgrace for a human being. “I’m ready when you are,” Raven growled stalking toward their master ready to jump him is him at that very moment. She had a very quick reaction time so if he started to say either of the two words she would interrupt him one way or another.

User Image

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:27 pm
User Image
Korim

Come here my pet...

"Not weak enough to let myself get raped by clowns. Not weak enough to willingly trade my body to get out of simple chores. If I was so weak I would have had you do my chores. The very chores I was still going to do while the two of you would have been doing your own. Which I took pity on the two of you with your current stiff bodies. Oh yes I am so very lazy. So Lazy in fact I didn't just make that new tent to make the two of you more comfortable in 'MY' home." Nanaja was pushing Korim's buttons in all the wrong ways. One point of anger for name calling, another for calling him weak for owning slaves when he actually did work here, third for believing she would be able to kill him were so many failed time and time again at before. "The orders I have given to you lets see. Go to the ******** tent and stay there. Which you failed at. Eat some ******** food which you are now failing at. Do basic chores something you traded your body for to get out of and you have the gall to call me pathetic. The only pathetic thing I see here is you." His eyes turn onto Valraven looking more angry at the two than he had ever gotten to before. If they did not watch it he would not care any less to stab them with something that would be fun for him to watch but not for the to deal with and he would let them deal with it for the full days until it left their system on it's own. Actually he planned on doing that anyway, the two never bothered to get to know him in the slightest so it was their faults for not knowing what he could do.

Flicking his wrist in a familiar fashion to those who have watched him during performances several daggers came into his hands. He was positive he had told at least Nanaja what his profession was when he bought her, but he did not remember telling Valraven. Valeraven's dagger he had hidden in the old tent and moved it when he re arranged everything into the new tent. If the tigress had looked hard enough she would have found it. he liked to play simple games like this and so far he is disappointed at her for not finding it. The blade he has currently between his fingers however are not his usually throwing knifes yet again another thing they would realize if they had seen him do a show. he generally uses these to dish out pain and lot of pain, it would make you feel as if your skin was dissolving from your flesh, send a burning sensation through your body, send signals to your brain to trick it into thinking your bones were cracking. To say the least this poison that he developed was meant to send you into four days worth of pain and while he did have an antidote for it he has never seen the point in using said antidote. "I would suggest putting that away unless you wish to find out another one of my tricks and believe me when I say you will not like it." There were a few different ways to tell when Korim was about to poison you: one being that his hands, breathe, or fingers would have a faint trace of purple coming from him. Hence why he wore the mask besides the fact he didn't like people seeing his face. The second was the kind of dagger or blade he was using, each blade or dagger he had poison on was different than the ones that didn't. There are however rare times he would switch it up and get someone with a dagger they thought wasn't poisoned. Third and finally was the fact he didn't pull out poisons unless he was hunting or someone was angering him to the point he did not wish to deal with them any longer. With him not wishing to kill the two even with getting on his last nerves he wasn't going to be using anything deadly, but it would shut them up. They would call it playing dirty but he already gave them both a fair warning, if they attacked him they would see another one of his abilities.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image
Nanaja Kagero

♦The Inferno Warrior♦

Korim's words simply pass by the dragoness like dust in the wind, as whatever he has to say to her it has little to no meaning whatsoever. To Nanaja at this moment, Korim is nothing more than a dead man. His words shall be his last, as she has had enough of this slave business. She is sick and tired of being told what to do, and therefore she is going to end this clowns life and get the hell out of this freakish carnival. This place has done nothing but give her the creeps and basically scar her in more than one way. She shall suffer no more along with Valeraven. If she has to, she shall drag the tigress with her out of this Hell hole and get back home where they belong. The flaming sword only increasing in size by a fairly small amount, the dragoness is finding it rather difficult to keep her powers in check due to her own anger being fueled by this very situation. Small sparks of fire start begin to flicker off from her very scales, the very fire magic she is more than capable of controlling coming close to actually igniting her entire body. However, the dragoness is keeping it from happening, as she does not wish to lose control. She remembers hearing fairly nasty rumors about what happens when one loses control of the fire element that they are capable of controlling. It basically having to do with their lives ending. Shaking her head as she clenches her eyes shut, she clearly hears Korim's warning, paying it no mind at all. His warnings are meaningless and empty. She could care less as to what he is capable of as it isn't going to matter when he is passing onto the afterlife. "Shut your filthy mouth..." she says to the clown before her and the tigress in her own dragon tongue. Nothing else matters at this point. Her only two objectives at the moment are to end this ones life and get the hell out of here. Shifting her flaming sword to her right hand, the dragoness quickly kneels down and turns the flaming sword so that the flaming blade part is pointing towards the ground. Jamming the fiery blade into the ground, orange-red flames shoot up from the ground in a wall like fashion and shoot towards Korim. If anybody is going to end his life, it's going to be her and not Valeraven. Nobody insults a dragon-kin and gets away with it. Nobody...

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:41 pm
User Image
*-_Valeraven_-*

~Tiger Anthro Thief~

User Image

Valeraven wanted so badly to rip their master’s face of his pretty head for the statements he said toward Nanaja, all of which were true but only fueled the dragonesses rage that much more. It was much like a double sided knife, yes Korim had done things to try to make the two of them more comfortable but he also had caused a lot of damage physically and mentally to the two females to make them reluctant to want to trust him. Simple adjustments of the living style would do little to change how they saw him; an immature brat that takes advantage of the less fortunate. It wasn’t their fault that they hated his guts, it was his; all he ever did was order them around like his little servants. Telling them when to eat, when to bath themselves; there were too many restraints for the pride hardened dragoness and cunning tigress. Maybe if the cloud showed that he was human they wouldn’t be so hostile and rebellious toward him. In all aspects of the word pathetic, they were all being shameful and disgraceful to each other and a dishonor to themselves. Of course no one was willing to admit such, even Raven herself as she rather side with Nanaja to achieve the ultimate goal: freedom.

Raven growled threateningly at Korim when he turned his angry gaze to her, he looked much more upset then she had ever seen him. What he would do now was oblivious to her, she never figured out what he did here in a stupid carnival. She guessed that he was part of the freak show or maybe he was even one of those acrobatic dancers/performers. He was very nimble and quick, plus with his mysterious dark magic he was unpredictable along with dangerous. It took the tigress by great surprise seeing several daggers suddenly appear within his waiting hands, Raven immediately backed off reconsidering her previous plan. It was the design of the daggers that tipped her off to what he was-a knives thrower…great; just ******** great. Well trying to gag him was out of the question, from her experience she had learned that daggers used for these purposes were usually coated heavily with poison. She wasn’t exactly sure if Korim used it on his blades, but it was safe to say that she didn’t want to be hit by one of those.((She failed her notice check for the purple glow)) Even so she was also concerned with his skills with such weapons, depending on such he could easily target weak point and disable both of them. Abandoning the plan all together, Raven withdrew several more steps taking the ripped cloth from her pants out of her mouth and quickly wrapping it around her wrists like bracers. It wasn’t much protection, but it might prove extremely helpful in the long run, she couldn’t be sure. At best she could use it to deflect the path of a thrown dagger and maybe even obtain a few to use against him, but her accuracy skills with knives were not all that great. She was a thief after all, her best attacks came from behind as a surprise attack; which all in itself was going to be a challenge. With Nanaja snarling out her defiance in a language she didn’t know, Raven quickly got out of the way from her sudden attack directed at their master. It stunned her to see such power from her dragon friend, surely rage fuels the fire. If she was going to make direct attacks, the tigress would back her up and assist where she is able.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image
Korim

Come here my pet...

His eyes narrow jumping back from the flame wall Nanaja had sent towards him, up hi onto a pole holding up one of the larger tents. he had noticed Valraven stepping back a bit and changing her tactics and could only chuckle in amusement at the silly woman. Both of them were truly silly, making sure to keep his attention focused on them both he is springing into the air once again this time keeping the momentum as he was not going to be staying still. Korim unknowing to it had actually gotten hit with the fire based attack and his leg and par of his back now was on fire. His suit which did protect him from the flame for so long made it so he wasn't feeling it and the wind feeding the fire had grown up to Korim's head where he felt it and made a dive into a large basin where they kept water and was soon back out drenched to the bone. His clothing burned off at the back now along with a portion of his hair he growls lowly at Nanaja and Valeraven. Within seconds of being out of the water he just let barrages of Daggers fly ate the two, some with poison and some without as he overly didn't care what they were hit with. After the first round meant for a distraction of sorts he begins aiming for their weaker zones and third seconds that would make them incapacitated to do anything to him. All that determined what would happen now with the daggers in the air was if they would hit the two females, dissappearing back into the air and running along the soft roofs of the tents, his shoes making sounds as he was wet.

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:33 pm
User Image
Nanaja Kagero

♦The Inferno Warrior♦

The dragoness did realize at the last second that Valeraven was partially in the way of her fiery attack, but alas, just like she expected, the tigress did manage to get the hell out of the way of the fiery doom that could have killed her. Unfortunately, in her raged state, it doesn't even matter if everyone lives or dies. Her only target is that Goddamn clown, Korim. Everyone else isn't important, and therefore expendable. Watching the flame wall reach its target, only to have that damn clown narrowly dodge it, Nanaja stands back up onto her two feet and takes her flaming longsword out of the ground, it still being wielded within her right hand. The current flow of the flames are staying at a steady pace, her energy still being fueled by her pure hatred for Korim and this place he calls home. Keeping her fiery eyes upon the stupid clown, she can only smirk sadistically towards the flames that are upon his body, a light giggle escaping her lips. She lightly laughs at the clowns unfortunate happening, finding much amusement out of the fact that the fire decided to spread towards his head. It would be a shame if he were to die then and there. Watching him dive into water to lose the flames, the dragoness keeps a defensive stance, not wanting to falter even at the sight of amusement. She guesses clowns are funny after all... When they are facing down death that is. At the sight of the daggers being relentlessly thrown at her and the tigress, the dragoness prepares herself and begins to narrowly dodge the oncoming attacks. The scent of poison emanates from some of the daggers, which definitely keeps her on her clawed toes, not wishing to be incapacitated by such weapons. Side stepping and back stepping away from the daggers, the light and small weapons hitting the ground, the dragoness growls lowly at these pathetic excuse for weapons, directing her attention back up to Korim only to see more of them. Her eyes widening in shock, she backs away even more, but only being able to dodge a few as two of them embed themselves into her right thigh, the dragoness letting out a roar of pain. Her right hand tightly gripping the hilt of the flaming weapon, she uses her left to grasp the daggers and take them out of her right thigh, her blood running freely from her wounds. The scent of poison are not upon the two daggers that have landed on her body, in which she is quite thankful for. However, the clown is going to have to pay dearly for this, watching the coward trying to make his escape from them by the roofs of the tents. Her wings extending, she immediately takes flight and bolts in the direction of Korim, wanting to completely incinerate the poor son of a b***h into ash. The distance between the two closing ever more due to how fast she is flying, practically leaving an airborne blood trail and it landing onto the ground from her position, the dragoness, conjures forth her fire magic up to her throat, feeling the burning sensation but paying it no mind. Opening her mouth, flames shoot forth from deep within her throat and out of her mouth towards the clown, not really caring if she burns down the entire carnival. As long as Korim dies, then she can get the hell out of here...

Carnage Carnival

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff