Welcome to Gaia! ::

☯☣Chaos in Chains☣☯

Back to Guilds

Slaves and Masters are welcome in this guild of trials and games. But not only Those types of threads, many more await you, if you are brave 

Tags: slave, master, romance, battle, carnival 

Reply Carnage Carnival
Korim's Sleeping quarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image
Korim

Knife thrower;Substitute Ring Master

Come here my pet...

A cool black eyebrow raise it's self to the tent with the two females. Just what are those two doing in there. leaving the structure he was currently building he begins making his way calmly back to his tent, able to hear every angry laced word spilling forth the muzzle like lips of the dragoness and he snorts. Opening his tent flap and strolling in unamused his hand strikes out slapping Nanaja' on the cheek hard enough that the resounding slap could easily be heard from a distance. "You shut the hell up. It;s to early for your s**t. As for your family if you keep bitching I'll find them and put them in the very same shoes you are in. Then what kind of a ******** home will you have to go home to b***h." Korim already knew where Nanaja's family lived or he took care of that bit of digging. As for Valeraven it was hard not to know of the thief.

"Lets give that little brain of yours a lesson. Thief's have homes. People like me even have homes, even if it is not to your stuck up mother ******** standards." Korim wants to chock the dragoness until she just passes back out again. "I don't want to hear you whine and complain about the b*****d clowns. I told you to come back to this tent. You did not listen to be and so your stupidity lead to your getting raped by the clowns here. I even went and retrieved you. If I had left you they could have continued using your body for hours." A smirk spreads across his covered lips but his eyes show malice. "I believe I have chosen a word for your little necklace. After all the tigress know what word hers is why shouldn't you." crossing his arms korim takes in a dramatic breath and begins speaking the word. "Lizard." This word will cause Nanaja's body to go through her muscles tensing up painfully much like a fully body cramp or spasm and every time he said the word repeatedly after one another it would get worse. Yet if spaced out over a long time say several days then the pain won't be more than what it is now.

"I believe that one has several homes she is not even aware of." Korims pale eyes move to where the tigress is laying. Walking over to her and lifting her back up on the bed. This one believe it or not hadn't pissed him off yet today. His hand pats her hair and focuses back on Nanaja. "She lives here with me and you. Then there are those hungry children, they would give her a place to stay I am sure. Surprising isn't it. Just how much I know. Your almost an equivalent to a female robin hood as many in the area you stole from you helped people. Given your outer personality it seems a bit far fetched." He moves away from her and to Nanaja. "As for you." He removes his mask so the dragoness can see his unhappy expression. "I still have to punish you for disobeying me." Korim's fingers tap against his leather clad thigh. "I do wonder, does it get your rocks off to point out to people that your life was better. I believe you do. After all you called me a clown tent dwelling freak that never had a family or lived in a house and now look what you've done."

I promise not to harm you...much.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image
Nanaja Kagero

♦The Inferno Warrior♦

The dragoness didn't really mean to say that horrible thing to Valeraven, it just randomly came out of her mouth. After everything that has happened to her, it should be fairly understandable that Nanaja is a little annoyed with this entire situation. A dragons anger alone is fairly dangerous, and everyone should be well aware of this. Honestly, the best part of actually releasing that small amount of anger on Valeraven, she actually feels a bit warmer now, and she no longer feels a cold chill wracking her body. Of course, the shouting was a bit uncalled for, and she knows this. She's just upset with this entire situation, that's all. Surely Valeraven can agree with this. Biting her lower lip as she pouts somewhat, the dragoness is truly sorry for her random outburst, as it was uncalled for. Her right ear twitching at the voice of the tigress, she looks at her with a worrisome expression, simply shaking her head. Her words are not true. The tigress does deserve to live, no matter what she has done within her life. But what the dragoness didn't expect to hear is that the tigress truly has no one back where she used to... well, be around. Can't necessarily say she had a home. Perhaps she did have a home once, but of course she isn't fully aware of this...

Feeling truly horrible for what she said to Raven, Nanaja watches as the tigress staggers back over towards her bed, and lays down onto the dirt ground, completely out of her fiery sight. "Dammit..." she whispers to herself, sighing heavily. Why did she have to go and say that. The sound of footsteps against the ground catches her attention as the sound gets louder with each step being taken. Looking about half way towards the sound of footsteps, her face gets immediately slapped, causing her head to jerk to the side, her eyes widening and a stinging pain shooting throughout her face. Her direction somewhere else that is not on Korim, she blinks a couple of times as she unwraps one of her arms from her legs and places her hand upon her smacked cheek, it stinging to the touch. Being in shock as to what has happened, her eyes still wide, her ears perk up as she listens to Korim speak, only to panic on the part where he may bring her entire family into the same position she is in. Staring at Korim, a tear rolls down her cheek at the very thought, shaking her head. "No... please... anything but that... I'll do anything you ask, just please leave my family out of this..." she pleads, not wanting such a thing to happen to her loving parents and younger siblings...

Sighing shakily, the dragoness lowers her legs along with her hands, folding her legs together in front of her and wrapping her arms around her middle, trying to calm herself down. Korim is a terrible person, but he would never actually enslave three children, would he? Nanaja takes in a deep breath and exhales, wiping away the tears and calms herself, looking up at Korim as she sits down on her bed, listening to him. She knows what she said was wrong, and she's sorry for it. She didn't mean to put Valeraven into a depressive state. She also didn't mean to disobey his orders either in the past. The dragoness wanted to make sure that no true harm was done to the tigress when Korim went after her. But of course, that was the biggest mistake she made for even trying to follow them. Hearing Korim say something about a word and the necklace, the word lizard ringing within her ears. Hearing this word, her muscles begin to tense up to the point where her entire body starts to wrack with pain, her fangs gritting against one another, the dragoness falling over onto her side as she holds herself, grunting in pain. Clenching her eyes shut, she tries to endure the pain, partially opening up her right eye as she watches Korim move over towards Valeraven and place her onto her own bed, listening to him further. Why must he continue to talk about her mistake? "I'm sorry... all right...?" she starts off, trying to calm herself down. "I'm sorry about what I said. I-I know that... what I said was hurtful, but I sincerely apologize. Just please... no more pain..." she tells Korim, and Valeraven if she is listening...

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:43 am
User Image
*-_Valeraven_-*

~Thief/Depressed Slave~

User Image

Laying on the ground with her face in the dirt, Valeraven held her hands close to her chest wishing for death at that very moment. This was to be her life for now on, to be Korim’s toy and have no one to look at for comfort. That was all she was seeking from Nanaja, but the dragoness blew up on her face to make her feel more alone in this than she wished to be. Her emotions lost between abandonment and rejection, her mind lingered back to the past of her lonely sad days of living off the street like a mangy stray eating what she could find in the trash and finding shelter to sleep in a broken and moldy wooden crate that did nothing more than make her sick or give her slivers. Back than she was a thin and weak kitten, her parents had long since abandoned her and even the old man that took her in until she old enough to walk had thrown her back onto the streets. Her child hood was a wreck; she should have died on those streets. Maybe than she wouldn’t feel the pain that she felt now.

Loud angry shouts had entered the tent disrupting her thoughts followed by a loud smack which only made Raven feel sick to her stomach. She knew who it was, but didn’t want to hear nor see him as it only gave her memories of last night but his words seemed to go throw her. It was obvious now that Korim had overheard them and was now taking his rage out on Nanaja in a similar fashion that she did to her. Curling up tighter in a ball, she tried not to listen and found that impossible. ‘No, I have no home,’ she thought thinking of her life back on the streets. Even when she learned how to pickpocket and steel, she still ended up hiding in the dark alleys alone and cold. It wasn’t until she started doing major crimes that she started finding places to crash which was more comfortable. But the truth of it all was right; she never had a real place to call home. All the places she found were always temporary and she could not stay in one place long unless she wanted to risk her freedom. She was always on the move for she was an unwanted pest everywhere she went. Raven closed her eyes tighter when he mentioned the necklace and brought her hands up to cover her ears. She had no desire to hear the dragoness’s screams or see what the necklace did to her as she drowned out all noise.

A minute or two passed before her hands returned against her chest as Raven felt someone’s hands around her lifting her up to be set on the bed, she quickly realized it was Korim. She froze feeling his hand pat her head not entirely sure what she should say or do. She just wanted to be left alone, to disappear so she could sulk in her sadness in some dark cold place. She wasn't going to get that though, remaining still and quiet listening to the two idly. Her eyes shot wide hearing him claim that she lives in the tent with him and Nanaja as again she felt the pain of giving up. Why should she even fight anymore, she could not escape and now had to desire to try. She might as well get rid of the last pick lock as it would serve no purpose to her anymore, she was a collared pet. Maybe it was time for her to accept that and start acting like one, the thought making her shiver as she turned to have her back to Nanaja not wanting to look at neither of them.

She had no idea what Korim meant by the hungry children or a robin hood at first, but then it dawned on her. He was talking about the children she often stole food for to feed them, but how did he know? Raven still didn’t understand that second part of his comment, for she never saw herself as such. She stole anything from anyone; rich or poor, it didn’t matter. If one could live without it, she stole it from them and used it for herself or left it somewhere where someone less fortunate would find it. Maybe that is what he meant, but how did that make her a robin hood. She never started a rebellion against anyone nor gone out of her way to help the less fortunate. If she had more than she could handle, she would drop what she didn’t need below for the starving to eat. Raven realized then that Korim was trying to cheer her up, but Nanaja’s words were still true. If she was to leave now and return to the city, no one would care about her return other than the authorities who would only chase her down to try to arrest her. Thus proving she had no home back there, it was probably be best to stay away from there as it was probably better off them believing she had died. With that thought in mind, Raven closed her eyes and covered her ears not wanting to hear or listen to what either had to say. She wanted to just lay here until she died, still deep in the webs of depression.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:39 am
User Image
Korim

Come here my pet...

He looks to them both boredly, he did not know why everyone assumed he was a clown and also why they thought he didn't have any thought up in his brain. His eyes roll as he takes a rather vicious bite to his gummy snake and walks away from the two of them. He had tried to make the one feel batter and it didn't work. The other was whining about not wanting anymore pain. Nanaja also wanted him to leave her family out of slavery or did she mean them being here. Either way that was amusing, he could have done a number of things to her family. His expression turns distant as his mind travels off into his own thoughts and memories. Letting out a forlorn sigh as he misses several someones that he was not going to think their names. Getting pounced in the showers was one thing in particular that he missed as it was always unplanned and random, but he enjoyed it. These two he doubted would ever do anything surprising to him in that way as they both didn't like it when he touched them.

He still thought of the tigress of a female robin hood of sorts, giving food away like she did. Robin hood also did not have a set home as he was on constant run from the police back in that time. The male had a fondness for the maid Marianne if he remembered that correctly and he could not remember what happened to the two of them. So if Valeraven is robin hood then where is her Maid Marianne. He chuckles lightly at the thought of this and just shakes his head, taking another bite of his gummy treat.

He was getting really bored now as he thinks about the building he had been making outside. If the dragoness had not began yelling angrily and saying what she did, he would still be outside workin gon it, but leaving them alone seemed to only lead to the two of them fighting. What he found ironic is that the tigress had to of let the dragoness out of the bounds he had her in and she still said what she did. Well he shouldn't let him mind focus on that for to long or he will find himself wanting to do something and neither of them are in any shape to do that. moving his hand a hidden blade falls into his hand and he begins to play with the sharp object balancing it on his finger. Really he was surprised the two of them had not considered using their claws. They are still considered a weapon and the dragoness had not even used that last night on the clowns. He had checked to be sure.

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:37 am
User Image
Nanaja Kagero

♦The Inferno Warrior♦

Laying there upon her bed as she watches Korim with pleading eyes, Nanaja just wants the pain to stop, as she is more than willing to do anything to make it stop. The dragoness isn't too sure as to how much her body can take much more of this kind of abuse. She has been basically ******** by almost everybody and everything within this carnival... except for the female clowns, or so she thinks anyway. Since she fell unconscious during that whole event, it's possible a few female clowns got their way.Closing her eyes to try and rest them for the moment, she shakily sighs and shakes her head upon the bed, turning it slightly so that her face is in the bedsheets for the moment. The thought of her entire family being enslaved comes back to mind, causing her to whimper. The mere thought of it worries her, and it actually makes her feel sick to her stomach. She isn't quite sure what she would do if she found out her family has been dragged into the same situation as herself. Her two younger sisters, who are barely even teenagers, being used for a number of things, even pleasure, if they got sick and twisted Masters or Mistresses. Her younger brother, probably be used for house work, or something close to it. Her parents... the dragoness isn't quite sure as to what her parents would be sued for. She gets the feeling her father would be rather disobedient, and would probably suffer. As for her mother, she would probably be raped over and over again by whomever may own her. The thought sickening her further, a tear sheds from her eye and streams down, falling onto the bedsheets. Trying to calm herself, she takes in a deep breath and slowly exhales, opening her fiery eyes and looking up at Korim. Watching him balance a knife upon his finger, she just watches him, unsure of what he intends to do to her. Will he actually punish her further? Is the pain she is going through at this moment not horrible enough for him to be satisfied? She could try and steel herself for anymore punishment, but she can't seem to do so. With the condition she is in, she can't take much more of this. The dragoness feels horrible for the way she treated Valeraven. She quite possibly pushed away the only friend she could have at this rate...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image
*-_Valeraven_-*

~Thief/Depressed Slave~

User Image

Feeling more alone than ever, Raven shivered unconsciously, hugging her body tightly with her hands still over her head in an attempt to block any noise. Her body felt strained and sore, but her pain was nothing compared to the sadness lurking within her mind. Phantom shadows of her past only making her grave that much deeper at the reality, of her life. First it was the fact that she didn’t have a place to go if she was to return to her old life, but now it was the knowledge that no one really cared about her. Why else would her parents abandon her to fend for herself when she was only days old. It was luck alone that a man happened upon her and took her in, why he did so still confused her. Maybe he felt bad for her or she reminded him of a child he had or lost, but in the end he threw her back on the streets to die. Raven still believed she should have died on the streets, why she was still alive was beyond her. Some would call it the will to live and survive, even though she was alone she felt like she had purpose. Maybe that is what she needed now to get her out of the downward spiral, to get her fiery spirit back and regain her confidence. She didn’t know, all she wanted was to find a place to hide and wish away all the nightmares. If only it were that simple…

User Image

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:10 pm
User Image
Korim

Come here my pet...

Korim holds back a sigh to how quiet it is now in his tents as the two females would obviously be in to much pain to be able to do anything. Today proved to be a very quiet day most likely aside from the bit of excitement from before and Korim openly yawns. "Seeing as you can not move..for the most part when you get hungry you of course will have to tell me so i can get you two food." He of course knows the two of them was likely to let themselves keel over before actually telling him when they are hungry so, he would just have to make a guess. His gummy snakes finds it's way back into Korim's mouth as he idly sucks on the sweet treat. Watching the two of them with a bored expression, the only tail being the only part of the gummy outside of his mouth now. He's a bit disappointed that he had managed to eat the candy so quickly this time. It must have been from being upset or loosing himself as he makes the new building. "I will have to order the clowns to finish that tent as well." He openly sighs as you can tell he does not like the thought of leaving such a task to the clowns. Oh how he hated those clowns so, putting their grubby little hands on everything and soiling it or ruining a perfectly good thing by just being there at all. On second thought he did not want them even touching his new home. He would make it all alone, without the help of them. He did not need the clowns to do it for him anyway, all he had to do was watch the building from a distance and move everything about with his powers to make it. It is just that doing such things is hard from his current position and he looks thoughtful for some time before picking himself up and walking over to his trunk. Revealing see through nylon and polyester fabric. Next with the knife he cuts a very neat square into the side of the tent. Letting in fresh air and the sight of the new tent as he goes about sewing/stitching in the new window of this tent and making it so that when the fabric is put back into place the water from rain or storms would effectively stay out of the tent and not leak into the tent. That done he leaves this window open and letting the breeze come into the tent and blow towards both of the girls.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:50 pm
User Image
*-_Valeraven_-*

~Thief/Depressed Slave~

User Image

Raven didn’t hear Korim’s for the most part, she had zoned out into her own little quiet world where she could sulk in her sadness and come to terms with reality. Her body was too sore to want to move and even if she was hungry, she wasn’t about to admit it as she would rather just fall over and die. She had her eyes closed tightly trying to hide from reality as her situation seemed to have found a dead end. No escapes and no turning back, she was here to stay and worse of all she was alone. Nanaja’s words had opened up a wound so deep that it mirrored the one she received from her parents abandonment. She felt lost and without purpose, if she couldn’t leave or do anything without the goddamn collars pinning her to ground every time Korim said ‘p***y’; then she really did have no other choice but to submit. A word she knew well and had once learned to deny as she would rather run free than give in, she however already did. Raven left the sudden cool breeze and hugged herself closer not daring to open her eyes as she just wanted to be left alone to rot.

*timeskip

Not exactly sure when she fell asleep, Raven slowly began to stir as the breeze from outside was making her actually feel cold. Something that rarely happens if it happened at all, maybe it was her weak state or the fact that it was night fall. She didn’t know as she forced herself up to a sitting position on the bed and blinked away the last signs of drowsiness. She was rested for the most part, a few sore spots on the lower end but more manageable compared to the day before. Looking around, Raven kept her gaze purposely away from Nanaja as she searched for the source of the breeze. Her ears perked forward as she spotted a window, which must have been what Korim did when she refused to pay attention. What was he doing outside anyways, he did say something about making a bigger tent to accommodate their needs, but was he seriously going to make it himself. Not like she was going to help if he asked, but still she was slightly curious as to where he was. The grumble of her hungry stomach caught her attention before she could question much of anything else. Raven whined quietly to herself hugging her knees to her chest waiting for Korim, her master to return.

User Image

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:55 am
User Image
Nanaja Kagero

♦The Inferno Warrior♦

Having actually falling asleep sometime during the day, the dragoness dreams peacefully, as everything is basically back to normal for her, and she isn't a freaking slave to some sick and twisted clown. Nanaja has fallen asleep without actually placing the bedsheets over her nude body, so that she may stay warm, as she just kind of fell asleep without a simple warning. The last thing she saw was Korim playing with one of his knives, and that's about it. Everything after that is nothing but a simple blank. Laying there upon her bed, somewhat curled up into a ball, a cool breeze blows over the dragoness, causing her to stir from her sleep. She groans lightly and turns over in her bed, now facing Valeraven with her eyes closed. Shivering, the dragoness unconsciously grabs the bedsheets and pulls them over her nude body, staying curled up in a ball. Incidentally, the dragoness is actually awake now, but she is merely trying to go back to sleep, which isn't helping any at all. She isn't comfortable anymore, which kind of sucks. A silent whine does catch the dragoness's attention, however, her ear that isn't pressed against the pillow perking up. Opening up one eye, she spots the tigress sitting up on her bed, hugging her knees to her chest and whining. What is her malfunction? Thinking about it, she remember blowing up on Valeraven for no reason, in which she did apologize for. Sadly, she believes an apology won't cut it, as she still seems depressed by the looks of it. Opening up her other eye, she sits up somewhat, pushing herself up and trying to completely wake herself up. Shaking her head, the dragoness yawns widely and loudly, only closing her mouth with an audible snap, her fiery gaze on Valeraven. "Raven... you alright?" she asks the tigress, concerned for her well being. If the tigress is actually still upset with her about her random outburst, then the dragoness will have to talk to her about it. She did say she was sorry. if she has to, she will slap some sense into the tigress. By the looks of it, Korim isn't here, so he won't be doing anything horrible to her. That pain she went through, she doesn't want to go through it again...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image
*-_Valeraven_-*

~Tiger Anthro Thief~

User Image

Hearing the loud snap, Raven’s ears pulled back as she kept her back to the dragoness. Her voice was small and dull as she gave an obvious reply back to Nanaja. “Why would you care?” Her back was turned to the dragoness as she continued to not want anything to do with her. She still felt the bitter sting from Nanaja’s words and though it wasn’t intentional, it caused a wound in Valeraven’s pride that a simple apology would not mend. Right now she just wanted to be left alone, something she doubted she would get much off. Still she needed time to heal and find herself again, but that was probably going to be difficult all in itself. There was too much change in her life to want to forgive and forget, now that it was plainly obvious she was here to stay. Again her stomach growled, more loudly this time as she moaned holding her body closer. She felt cold and miserable, the breeze from outside much cooler than it was in the tent earlier. Why Korim made a window for them was beyond her, maybe he thought they would want some fresh air. It would have helped more if she was actually outside and not trapped with by a simple thin layer of fabric. At least that was where Raven’s thoughts were, her mind was lost and shattered and her body was bruised and broken. She had no right to deny that she was a slave; Korim had already shown that he can dominate her. A painful experience, though with it also came pleasure and enjoyment; both of which are things she hadn’t experience till a few days ago.

User Image

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image
Korim

Come here my pet...

Korim stand outside looking at his newly formed tent home with a pleased closed eye expression as his mask if firmly placed over his mouth blocking it from view once again. Not only that but he is very happy today, why the other two will find out soon. He looks to the black tent in the carnival and grins as while it did not fit in with the other tents tricking bright colors it was needed for the particular Carny member. Thinking about that Korim shakes his head and begins moving in furniture. His bed from within the old tent suddenly dissappearing before both of the females eyes if they had been looking at it. Along with the rest of the furniture except for the beds they are resting on. He would leave those in that tent. Rearranging the furniture in this tent was no trouble and he would need to get new beds for the two and so he disappears off to the storage tent getting them more decent beds then the fold up ones they are currently sleeping on as these are made of sturdy wood and he sets the two bed up in the new tent with sheets and blankets. both of them now have a bed next to a window that they could open and close awhile his own is close to his book case, leaving the middle of the floor open for whatever he felt like putting there. Likely something to sit on. Maybe some bean bag chairs or something. He thoughtfully taps his finger on his chin and thinks it over. Soon a coffee table is there with a couch and bean bag chairs on the other side. Then after he thinks it over he changes the couch to a different fabric so that Valraven's fur would not stick to the couch or shed and be hard to clean off. If she even shed in the first place.

He lightly toes the ground with his boot, making a face as this tent has a flooring in it unlike the previous one and it is made of wood with carpets settled onto the floor. One in the middle and two more under both of the girls beds. His does not have a carpet as he just didn't like feeling it under his feet when he gets up in the morning. So walking out from the new tent like home, which now looks like a fusion of a tent and a building he makes his way to the old tent, but has not walked into the tent yet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image
Nanaja Kagero

♦The Inferno Warrior♦

Looking at the tigress, the woman's bare back towards her, the dragoness can definitely tell she is in one of those depressed moods. It's obvious enough. Getting the answer she wasn't really looking forward to, Nanaja lets out a deep sigh, shaking her head. Of course the tigress is still upset with her, no doubt about what she said before. She didn't mean it, why can't Raven understand this? The dragoness understands that she is a total a*****e for exploding on the tigress like that, when she has done nothing wrong, but to still be in this depressed state is kind of taking it to new levels. Humming in thought for a moment, she looks off to the side for a moment, ignoring the cool breeze that is blowing into Korim's tent, trying to think up a way to bring the tigress out of this depressed state of hers. Unfortunately, nothing particular comes to mind, as she believes she may have permanently broken Raven down, on accident of course. Frowning a little, she directs her attention to the tigress, looking at her bare back and sighs once more. The things she is willing to do to make everything better. Raven may be a thief, but this is the kind of punishment she deserves. Moving the bedsheets off of her bare form, the dragoness tosses her legs over the bedside and plant her clawed feet onto the ground. Steadily standing up, the dragoness feels a small jolt of pain course throughout her entire body, causing her to wince in pain, gritting her fangs together. Her body is still recovering from her little ordeal from before. She'll probably be back up to par within the next day or so. But right now, she should probably still be lying down in bed, but oh well. Moving over towards the tigress, she gently places herself onto Raven's bed, letting out a small sigh of relief. She then gently places a hand upon the woman's shoulder in a comforting manner, looking at Raven with a concerned expression. "Look, I know what I said was hurtful and unnecessary, but I didn't mean it. Can you really blame me for getting angry all of a sudden, especially with everything that is going on? But, I know blowing up on you like that was wrong, and for that, I'm deeply sorry. If there is anything I can do to make you feel better, please tell me and I'll do it." she tells Raven, rather determined to help her out of this depression. Feeling something... off, about the tent, the dragoness shifts her attention to around her, only to take notice of literally almost all of the furniture within the tent to be gone. A little confused as to what is going on at the moment, she believes it doesn't really concern her, and should probably keep her full attention on Raven...

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Riskia Vetis

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image
*-_Valeraven_-*

~Thief/Depressed Slave~

User Image

Trying to focus her mind on other things, Raven just starred at the window feeling hungry and miserable. She didn’t like this place that she was now to call home, but she would have to live with it. Like the dragoness had said, thieves didn’t have homes. They lived, worked, and died on the streets; they would never be able to find a place to call their own and settle without having the authorities at their door. More often than not, thieves found hangouts to stay out until the heat was off from whatever crimes they committed. Along with thieves, there were murderers, cone artists, arsonists, drug junkies; you name it they were there. Valeraven had only gone to such places when she was buried neck deep by police, which was often as her heists were often of very valuable jewels or artifacts that they went to the extreme of actually gunning her down. With a city crawling with cops given the order to shoot on site; she was forced to resort to these hideaways until the commotion died down. Among the people who inhabited the abandoned warehouses or beat down bars, there was one she would call a friend let alone talk to. Each person’s story was different as well as their personality, but when it came down to it they were all just trying to make enough in the world to get by. Some more than others, some just did their crimes because they were obsessed and couldn’t help themselves.

You could say Raven was one of those types; she loves the thrill of the chase and can’t seem to pass up the opportunity to put her lock picking skills to the test. At least that was how she was before she was taken to Chaos’s castle to be sold as a slave; you could say a lot has changed. Feeling a dip of her bed, Raven turned her head and looked at Nanaja with a cautious and saddened expression. She didn’t want to be yelled out and told she was worthless, she didn’t want to be reminded she had no family or friends. It was already hard enough adjusting to being Korim’s slave, so what did the dragoness what now. Hadn’t she caused enough pain, what else could she possibly do to make her feel more useless in this world? Raven flinched feeling a hand on her shoulder and had to fight the urge to push it away. It wouldn’t help anything to push Nanaja away as she listened to her words solemnly. She looked away back toward the window and thought about her words quietly. They seemed to help a little, her mind seemed that much clearer but there was still that empty whole feeling. “It’s ok, I know you didn’t intend to say what you did, still…” Raven didn’t seem to notice the sudden disappearance of furniture around them.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:41 am
User Image
Nanaja Kagero

♦The Inferno Warrior♦

The dragoness can only hope that her words help the tigress feel, even the slightest bit better. Frankly, Nanaja does not wish to see Raven depressed, as she has gone through enough crap in her life where people have been depressed where she had to help them. Her family, mainly her younger siblings, are indeed a good example of how many times she has had to deal with depressed people around her. Since the little ones are still growing up, they have always had the tendency of becoming moody every now and then, saying that nobody loves them and all of that jazz. Even she has gone through such things, but has always pulled through. There were a few things that the dragoness did that cheered up her depressed siblings, and one of those methods were to sit down and talk with them, and eventually they would begin to feel better. This is the partially the method she used for Raven, but it seems that she hasn't gotten fully through to her yet. Looking at Raven with a small frown, listening to her words, the dragoness lets out a silent sigh, shaking her head. At least Raven understands that she didn't mean what she said, but that "still" obviously signifies she is still depressed. Out of pure habit when her talking method didn't work, the dragoness scoots closer towards the tigress and gently wraps her arms around her, gently embracing her in a comforting hug. She believes the logic of actions speaking louder than words. She also doesn't care that they are still in the nude, and their bare bodies are technically touching each other. She doesn't care about that, she just wants Raven to not be depressed. The dragoness gently rests her head upon the furry shoulder of the tigress, closing her eyes for the moment. "Still nothing, I was wrong about what I said. Although, I may be partially right, but it doesn't necessarily have to be that way. Perhaps... perhaps if we get out of this, we can talk about you actually having a home. But for now, we need to be patient and stick together..." she whispers to the tigress, hoping that these words will calm her more. She is obviously referring to Raven living with her and her family if they get out of this whole slave business. Another person living in her home won't even put a damper on things. It's a family of freaking six, so one person won't make a difference...

Avilion Einhorn
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

Mavis Renkoptf
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:33 am
User Image
Korim

Come here my pet...

"Aww how sweet...Now that you two are on a talking basis. Kiss and make up with one another." Korim stands in the door way having sneaked in and is highly disappointed that the two of them had not even reacted to the dissappearing furniture, but amused to come in on the two hugging one another. You would at least they would be curious about the furniture however. "Come on now I don't have all day to wait on the two of you to kiss. I have places to go and things to do! Chop chop!" To those who know Korim well enough he is currently suffering from what they call bossy excited kid who had just finished something they are proud of syndrome mixed with high quantities of sugar intake. His foot begins to tap as he impatiently waits for the two females to kiss the day lights out of one another. When they were not moving he raises his eyebrow to them as he knows that Valeraven knows how to kiss and she could be quite the minx when lost in a pleasure filled haze. Hmm fun times, very fun times. Nanaja could likely get that way as well if she would just let her body enjoy itself instead of continual struggling against his shadows. Granted he didn't stop for hours as he merely watched her and the tentacles. That aside however he wanted them to hurry up. He had to move them to his tent, but first force food down their throats as the two hadn't eaten sense the day before yesterday and their stubbornness is starting to annoy him. He tried being what he believed to be civil he even tried being an a**. The with Valeraven when he and her had 'relations', he had done so in a way she would enjoy it. While this normally was something that messed with ones mind as their bodies enjoy it however. It appeared to not be the case with her however as she was telling him to go faster and harder and he had done as she had wanted. "If you two do not hurry up I will just have to thrown you into a kiss to get you started along."

Carnage Carnival

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces