Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:08 pm
Eeeeeh, thank you! <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:22 pm
Name and image of Father: Aujigweybermanoth, I Lady Kiya I
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Kelrayiss, magnadearel
User Image
Number of puppies currently in litter: Puppy 1, Puppy 2, Puppy 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Up to 2, staff can apply for staff custom in.
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: rogues
Any Requirements: Prefer no evil personalities to start. Both parents are kind, but if plots take your pup down the darker road that is all up to you. ~_^
List of all Throwbacks: Kelrayiss Family
Mother: link
Father: link

Manoth has no relations.
A bit of history about the family: Not much to say. Although Kel believes she stepped in a puddle of pink ink which is why her paw is pink.
Extra: Colorist Lithia. Custom ins may not be done until June but will count for May.

Closing Time: 5/30 @ 7am-ish CLOSED  

magnadearel

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:05 am
Applying for: Aujigweybermanoth x Kelrayiss
Name of SoA: Itzel'Poza
Meaning: Rainbow puddle
Appearance: Her base is like her fathers, some markings on her face as a throw back to her grandmother, and her blotch pattern is like her grandmothers as well. Though please use the ref, though its feline I know, I dont have any canine lines lol
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Itze is what she'll go by and she will have a weird fascination with rainbows and other things of bright colors/multiple colors..She'll be a silly little sassy ball of fluff, and will collect feathers and other things that reflect her addiction to colors.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:51 am
Ovarian Paint

Welcome to the family! I'll post your puppy. Be sure to send the trade to Lithia. =)
I'm not sure how tinypic works, but I could never get it to show me the image on the page. I had to take the image link and put it into a gaia post to see your ref.

magnadearel

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:31 am
Name and image of Father: Wambleeska/Alabaster
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Mola'katiti/Goddess Heart
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5+1
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 (+ undetermined number of staff customs - Don't be afraid to apply! It won't exceed 11 cubs in the litter, though)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kizingo'zaa
Any Requirements: - May not look like a clone of a family member!
- They need to have a Gypsy name! The cubs may pick their own... Wamblee's going to insist on not being the one, ICly, to name them. I mean look at him, his Gypsy name is Alabaster... It means WHITE. He fears he'll name one of his cubs Rock, or Stick.... Or Dirt. Not out of malice, just lack of creativity. Keep in mind that it NEEDS to be unique to THAT lion - No two Gypsies share the same name!
- That said, their non-Gypsy name can be in whatever language and shared by whoever, as long as it fits shop standards ~ And that it's assumed either Katiti or Emera named the cub, NOT Wamblee xD
- I like reference images! Please use the lines either found here or here to make your reference on ~ I do badly with descriptions, and I know there's colorists who prefer references ^^;
- Of course just saying 'CC twin of a cub in the litter in these colors' is also okay... I love twinning via customs - Tooootally guilty of that one... Um... A lot xD
- Be VERY VERY AWARE of WHO the cubs are related to - Both Wamblee and Katiti are part of two VERY big family lines with LOTS of aunts, uncles, half-aunts, half-uncles, and even MORE cousins etc.! In fact, BOTH of them have relatives in the neighboring Bahari'mtoto! Wamblee doubly so - He has relatives from his father's side AND his mother's side! Don't hesitate to ask if a lion is related in some manner and how closely! Katiti's cousins aren't nearly as closely related as Wamblee's are(Chafuko'dimbwi of the Bahari is, in fact, his first cousin through his father! So her children WILL be second cousins... And thus I think they'll be too related by shop standards?)
List of all Throwbacks: Wamblee
Keep in mind, I forgot to update Wamblee and Katiti's form with some missing and just plain better throwbacks for Wamblee - I have a form JUST like this for Wamblee and Emera saved and just edited it because, for some reason, I don't have one for Wamblee and KATITI! So the list of Wamblee's throwbacks for this form, and for the breeding form, are SLIGHTLY different.
Mother Father - Cub image to show his other side, plus his eyes and chest marking better
Sister Sister Brother Sister Brother

Paternal Grandfather* Paternal Grandmother
Aunt Uncle (Pink marks are scars; Cub image to show his Eye of Ra better) Uncle
* - The Eye of Ra on Athrun, Yadu, and Deanzi were the physical signs of Athrun's permanent adolescence curse, something that ENDED when he was reborn. The physical mark CAN still pass, but it has no effect now, so any male cubs that bear the mark should be able to grow to adult! The curse only afflicted MALES in the line prior to Athrun's rebirth.

Maternal grandmother - Pink marks are scars
Maternal great-aunt Maternal great-aunt Maternal great-aunt Maternal great-aunt Maternal great-aunt

Mola'katiti
Mother Father
Brother Brother Brother Brother
Sister Sister Sister

Grandmother
Uncle Uncle
A bit of history about the family: Wamblee was born a rogue to rogue parents, and his father was ALSO the son of a rogue.... And a god. He's quite proud of that good blood! He also wears his salmon pink mark with his own form of pride, because he's not letting the history of it shape who he is beyond "I will not be like that" - On his mother's side, his great-grandfather is the lion Nyekundu. Most lions who would remember that name and what came with it are long gone, though a few still linger... So the reputation does, as well, something Wamblee is fully aware of and lives to defy. Yes, his great-grandfather had MANY lionesses and thus many daughters, but Wamblee only has love and attraction for two. He spent his cubhood living outside the Pridelands, where he often met another cub at the border, Mola'katiti, who was herself a native-born and -blooded member of the pride. While he grew up mocking her for her belief that she was a goddess, he did grow to care about her, and they eventually struck out together. He picked Emera up along the way of traveling the Rougelands, before they settled, as a group, in the Ukuucha Wafalme. It didn't last, though, as the pride came under attack and then disbanded, leading the trio to settle in the Kizingo'zaa.

Mola'katiti, as mentioned was born and raised in the Pridelands - But she thirsted for the world beyond the borders, to find a pride where they would worship her for the goddess she believed herself to be. This may well have been inheritted from her mother, who herself believed herself to be a goddess
Extra: Wamblee has two mates - Mola'katiti is his primary mate, and Emera is his second. He loves both equally and very deeply and would do anything to protect them... Though he'll protect Emera far more than Katiti, because the former is blind and quite helpless on her own while the latter is more than capable of beating up an attacker and defending herself.

As mentioned before, between both sides, they have a lot of family. A LOT.

Closing Time: 11pm PST - So 14 1/2 hours!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:23 pm
Applying for: Wambleeska x Mola'katiti
Name of SoA: Voleter'isolé / Mute Blutterfly
Meaning: Flutter Shy
Appearance: See ref
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Shy and a bit unsure of how to interact with others. Voleter will hide from interactions with those outside her family when possible and hide behind her mother with most of the family.
Any additional requirements that the family has: gypsy name listed above - Mute Butterfly  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:53 pm
Name of SoA: Zambarau
Meaning: purple >w> yes he is literally purple
Appearance: See ref. he is a mix of Wamblee's dad(cub image), and uncle, also Wamblee too. would like the marks on both sides.
Visual reference: x
Personality: >e> i demand rp to figure this out lolz lolz lolz
Any additional requirements that the family has: idk? =P Gypsy Name is Cursed Heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:58 pm
]Applying for: Wambleeska x Mola'katiti
Name of SoA: Mahalath / Silent Singer
Meaning: Hebrew name meaning "stringed instrument." In the bible, this is the name of a daughter of Ishmael.
Appearance: See ref! Apologies, my PS is apparently dead. Note: her white should be like her father and brother's "pinkish-lined" white.
Visual reference:
Bloop!
Personality: On the surface, she is vain and childish. But she is also fiercely protective of her family, and loyal to a fault. She will happily sing for any who'll listen, but as she grows she'll settle for a trade more...sensible...as she realizes that those telling her that singing voice is TERRIBLE aren't just envious.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Gypsy name above! :3  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:20 am
And this is closed! Over an hour late xd I'm also about to zonk out xd ; But this was a hard pick that I mulled over while watching a Let's Play of Fallout New Vegas(Closest I may get for a while to playing it). In the end, I settled on Samus! Because I can't resist throwbacks, especially the Egyptian ^^; *Coughcough* I spent part of high school OBSESSED with Egypt >A>; Keep your eyes peeled, hopefully soon I'll have a post up for Wamblee x Emera ~ (Which I soooo need to get Wamblee the RP for that 8D;; )

samus x
Name of SoA: Zambarau
Meaning: purple >w> yes he is literally purple
Appearance: See ref. he is a mix of Wamblee's dad(cub image), and uncle, also Wamblee too. would like the marks on both sides.
Visual reference: x
Personality: >e> i demand rp to figure this out lolz lolz lolz
Any additional requirements that the family has: idk? =P Gypsy Name is Cursed Heart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:37 am
Name and image of Father: Lynnedslag, CaliWolfe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name and image of Mother: Furaha | SilverLutz
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kizingo'Zaa
Any Requirements: n/a
List of all Throwbacks:
A bit of history about the family: Lynnedslag is a really loud, but really sweet lion who hates seeing anyone upset or feeling down. He'll go out of his way to cheer them up or turn negatives into positives with his undying optimism and positive outlook on life. He has a bit of a hidden temper but that's only saved for bullies or people who are really getting under his skin. Furaha is a happy, slightly ditsy girl who hasn't a care in the world. Always cheerful and smiling, she will gladly do what she's told without thinking about why she should or should not act on the request. Gullible and trusting, it's easy to dupe her and make her look like a fool, but she's very good at laughing at herself and shaking off those that make fun of her. She's very sweet and will gladly put others before her self. Her muse comes in the form of snakes, and she will gladly talk with them and let them ride on her, even when not in a dreaming state.
Extra: It's perfectly fine if the cubs leaving once they're adols!

Closing Time: Sometime after the cubs arrive.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:48 pm
Applying for: Lynnedslag x Furaha
Name of SoA: tba
Meaning: tba
Appearance: blue base coat from mom, wing markings from dad in pink from mom, spots from mom in ivory only in wing markings, all four paws marked like father's (from top to bottom, pink, Ivory, white), main and tail white with ivory streaks in tail and mane like father's tail markings, blue eyes from mom.
Visual reference: here (couldn't do the spots, so please excuse them missing)
Personality: tba
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:40 pm
Name and image of Father: Fleance, Puhterodactyl
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Chayah, Puhterodactyl
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 (colorists welcome to apply)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Myrsky Syntynyt
Any Requirements: Fleance always suppresses his wings in breedings, so there will be no wing markings!
Chayah and he are both fairly low-key temperaments, so I wouldn't expect them to have any crazy cubs. Granted, her mom was a piece of work, but she's the exception, not the rule.
No cub-napping plots.
Randoms are "Fits with family"
As far as naming goes, I tend to stick with French for Chayah's side (or heart/soul meanings) and for Fleance's kids I name them after ash trees or translations of ash (or one time "Little flame king"), etc. Not required to follow the theme, but sometimes it's nice knowing.
No one's edits pass
I also may not pick any to custom-in
List of all Throwbacks:
Chayah's mom - Coeur
Chayah's dad - Al-hattal (for those of you who aren't familiar, he's the god of rogues and 100% black in Chayah's body coat shade)
Chayah's sister- Pur'coeur
A bit of history about the family:
hahahahah where to begin
The grandmother of these cubs, Coeur, is effectively a sociopath, so Chayah didn't have the best upbringing. Once met Fleance as a cub and begged him for help in getting her away from Coeur, but Fleance is too socially awkward and afraid of Coeur so he just left awkwardly instead. So when they met again, he was in his mortal disguise (Chayah thought he was a new pride member) until he got too drunk then whoops.
Fleance is a weirdo who likes to breed seers for his own uses (trying to find a sibling who does not exist ICly atm) but he always loses track of his previous litters (or thinks they're dead, he doesn't keep time with mortals very well) and he's never had seers with a seer born from a god before, so it was worth trying. Too bad Chayah chased him off and he'll never meet these kids whoops. Surely he'll try again sometime with another lioness.

Extra: The cubs will have a lot of family in the pride (Chayah's sister + her family, one of Chayah's daughters + that daughter's litter) so you've got plenty of family to bother for RP.
idgaf if you keep them in the pride after they reach adulthood, but stick around till then at least, ok?? heart

Closing Time: ????? who knooooooooooooowwwssssss  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:42 am
Applying for: Fleance x Chayah
Name of SoA: FrĂȘne
Meaning: ash (like the tree) in French
Appearance: Fleance's grey with Chayah's red heart marking and Fleance's ear dots also in red. Black eyes, mane, and tail.
Visual reference:
Personality: Basically a normal Stormborn. He may try viking, just to see if it appeals to him, but mostly I expect he'll be content to hang around the pride, spending time with her family and any friends he may make and trying very hard to avoid his grandmother, who stresses him out.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No crazy cubs or cubnappings. Stick around until adulthood.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:43 am
Name of SoA: Cendre'Ame
Meaning: Ashen Soul
Appearance: Fleance's base coat. No face markings though. Dark grey nose like Fleance and same ear markings. Main and tail dark grey like Fleance. White toes like Fleance. Light grey eyes like Coeur's and Pur'couer's. Bleeding heart marking like mom's but in mom's base coat colour. ( I know her heart marking wont show really in cub or at all in Adult, but I really wanted it to be the same place as moms. It will show beautifully in her Adol stage smile )
Visual reference: I don't have one but if you need one I can ask someone to help me out.
Personality: Ame is quiet, but not timid. She prefers to sit back and watch what is happening around her. She will be mildly curious about her father but will never seek him out, instead just dealing with the linger curiosity her whole life.

nessiaing

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:02 pm
Name of SoA: Janan
Meaning: Heart Soul
Appearance: She's a soft gray (like Fleance's toes) for her base coat with a black mane and tail. Janan also has her dad's face marking and her mother's chest marking in a very dark gray -almost black or actually can just be black (idc)- color. Her toes can be that darker gray as well. Red eyes as well.
Visual reference: n.a (Can make one if needed)
Personality: Jana is a very bold lioness with a sharp wit and plenty of sass for everyone. She is not afraid of any challenge and like a viking is willing to put up a fight. What she may lack in size (she will be a bit on the petite size) she makes up for with lightning quick attacks. She will be a bit of a thrill seeker and will desire to become a reaver in the future as her cub dreams would be to one day have the power to become a captain...maybe impossible, but a cub can dream right? As such she is not afraid of making companions and allies with those who interest her and can hold their own in a fight. While she favors action over conversation, the concept is not strange to her and because of her sharp wit she tends to be an interesting one to speak to (especially if she finds someone else that can be the fun to banter with due to all that sass xD).

Perhaps though her outgoing side is to cover up some troubles underneath?

Since after all she tends to always hide behind some snarky comments rather than ever show her true feelings ((except for perhaps a select few that get close to her. After all she does have a soft spot for family. c: )) Even when visions shake her she tends to try brushing them off while conveniently hanging around to help whoever she may have seen in trouble~ Though most clear visions would be rare.
Any additional requirements that the family has: N.a

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces