Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Start of a Long Road Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:22 am
Over the last few days, Aden had been making his own preparations. He figured that if anything, he could start things off before the move to Hyda. Remaining disconcerted on the idea of using Pokemon that would potentially make things too easy, he had decided to leave his Arcanine and Rhydon behind. Keep them for the later times. His Nidoran, Poliwhirl and Raticate would be enough.

He didn't have much else to do for his preparations, and he had wished he could've told Ceramew of this before she headed off with Kos-Mos. His father was well aware, and while the offer to come along was extended, Aden felt it wouldn't have been quite right.

The trip shouldn't seem too bad, he thought. It was only to Violet City, and there was a shortcut there from Ecruteak's outskirts. The most he might have to worry about was a wild Pokemon or two. Maybe a trainer if he was unlucky, but he had his doubts.

Dawdling any further rapidly began to sound like a bad idea. It was early morning, and he didn't know how long it'd take to get there without riding his Arcanine. He had a feeling he might warrant another's presence with his early departure, but he tried to remain swift all the same. He was out the door in short order, starting on his way.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:29 am
"I see that you are making an early start." I said to Aden as he made his way out the and moving right on by without taking any notice. "I'm a bit surprised that you are taking this as serious as you are, though you could have at least let someone know you were leaving just now."

I was there, leaned up against the mansion, arms crossed, as I looked towards him. I thought something was stirring within the mansion, if not at a bit of a hurried pace for reasons beyond me. Once it dawned on me that it was Aden, I made my way outside to wait for a while.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:41 am
If Aden had seen this coming, he might've been able to catch himself. He instead made a lovely faceplant on the ground. "How long were you there!?" He asked, getting back to his feet. "I didn't think anyone else was up... and I told dad last night about this. I didn't feel right about having him come along, though he offered to. And sis is out with Kos-Mos, but I can't contact her. I think wherever they are has no signal."

He wondered how Blizzard was surprised, though. "Do I really goof off that much, though?" This may not have been the best question to ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:57 am
Darksol88
If Aden had seen this coming, he might've been able to catch himself. He instead made a lovely faceplant on the ground. "How long were you there!?" He asked, getting back to his feet. "I didn't think anyone else was up... and I told dad last night about this. I didn't feel right about having him come along, though he offered to. And sis is out with Kos-Mos, but I can't contact her. I think wherever they are has no signal."

He wondered how Blizzard was surprised, though. "Do I really goof off that much, though?" This may not have been the best question to ask.

"Not really, though, you get a serious case of tunnel vision." I said, taking my self off the mansion and walking towards him. "At any rate, I been there long enough. You seemed to be well enough in a hurry and I thought I see what was going on with you." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:01 am
"I'm trying to avoid that at least. I've paid for it a lot already. I was only thinking to get an early start since it'd be a ways to Violet, and I'm not taking my Arcanine along." Aden answered. "I was only in a hurry since I didn't want to dawdle more than I already had getting ready."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:57 pm
Darksol88
"I'm trying to avoid that at least. I've paid for it a lot already. I was only thinking to get an early start since it'd be a ways to Violet, and I'm not taking my Arcanine along." Aden answered. "I was only in a hurry since I didn't want to dawdle more than I already had getting ready."

"Aden, the gym isn't going anywhere." I said to him. "That isn't to mention, go south from Ecruteak city and off to the east at the junction instead of south heading towards Goldenrod, you'll be at Violet city sometime after lunch. Relax, Aden. Besides, the best part about the gym run is the trip to these destinations anyhow."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:07 pm
"That's the way I was thinking to go. Just, yanno, didn't want to end up departing and not being there until late night." Aden said, and shrugged. "Or some random tree thing blocking the way there." How he heard about that story was anyone's guess. "What'd you think I was going to do, run there and try to avoid everything?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:11 pm
Darksol88
"That's the way I was thinking to go. Just, yanno, didn't want to end up departing and not being there until late night." Aden said, and shrugged. "Or some random tree thing blocking the way there." How he heard about that story was anyone's guess. "What'd you think I was going to do, run there and try to avoid everything?"

"At the rate you were bolting out the door, the thought had crossed my mind." I said to him. I then crossed my arms then looked up towards the sky, thinking for a few minutes. Then with a shrug I looked over towards Aden. "Well, whatever the case, Aden. I believe I am going to come with you, if not only to see how you do in these fights, I do want to see a few of the gym leaders before we set out to Hyda. I'm not sure if news got out to them yet that the whole ranger fiasco is over and I know at least three of them would be pretty worried about me that isn't my own teacher."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:25 pm
Blizzard120
"At the rate you were bolting out the door, the thought had crossed my mind." I said to him. I then crossed my arms then looked up towards the sky, thinking for a few minutes. Then with a shrug I looked over towards Aden. "Well, whatever the case, Aden. I believe I am going to come with you, if not only to see how you do in these fights, I do want to see a few of the gym leaders before we set out to Hyda. I'm not sure if news got out to them yet that the whole ranger fiasco is over and I know at least three of them would be pretty worried about me that isn't my own teacher."
"Huh? Uh... which ones, Blizz?" Aden was a little surprised at this development, but he wouldn't object. He had a feeling something like this might've happened sooner or later. "If you don't mind me asking about it. Those ones could be a priority."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:48 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120
"Huh? Uh... which ones, Blizz?" Aden was a little surprised at this development, but he wouldn't object. He had a feeling something like this might've happened sooner or later. "If you don't mind me asking about it. Those ones could be a priority."

"Oh don't worry about it." I said. "We'll get to them soon enough, anyhow. You'll know it when we get there. So. I suppose we're burning daylight." I walked over and grabbed my pack off the porch that I had placed there when I was waiting on Aden to come back out. "Shall we get going?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:03 pm
Aden had a bad feeling about who one of those three might be, if an earlier yell from Freth indicated anything at all. He still didn't see what the big deal was, if only because his experience with Miltank was more tame. But, it was something to think on later. It'd be a couple of gyms off if he succeeded here. "Oh yeah, sure." He said, adjusting his vest before he started walking. "I just hope there isn't too much of a snag. For all I know, Falkner's seen a surge of newcomers recently."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:28 pm
Darksol88
Aden had a bad feeling about who one of those three might be, if an earlier yell from Freth indicated anything at all. He still didn't see what the big deal was, if only because his experience with Miltank was more tame. But, it was something to think on later. It'd be a couple of gyms off if he succeeded here. "Oh yeah, sure." He said, adjusting his vest before he started walking. "I just hope there isn't too much of a snag. For all I know, Falkner's seen a surge of newcomers recently."

I started forward and gave a shrug as I put on my pack. "Oh he always does." I said. "He's not too far away from New Bark Town, where basically all the rookie trainers make their start in Jhoto. Its not uncommon to him to see the likes of first staged Pokemon like the starter Pokemon that are common place here like Cyndaquil and Chikorita. But you are a bit special, Aden. You got some experience behind you thanks to me and the trials you faced over the past year. You may prove to be quite the showing to him." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:53 pm
"I wouldn't think of it like that... I can't be that much of a special case. I just have a bit more experience than the ones that just started is all." Aden didn't want to let anything like that get to his head. It'd be just as bad as if he was still a rookie. "Is there anything I should keep in mind, though? Most I know is how he likes his birds."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:04 pm
Darksol88
"I wouldn't think of it like that... I can't be that much of a special case. I just have a bit more experience than the ones that just started is all." Aden didn't want to let anything like that get to his head. It'd be just as bad as if he was still a rookie. "Is there anything I should keep in mind, though? Most I know is how he likes his birds."

"Well. Falkner likes to be straightforward in his attacks, but on that note, he really makes use of his expertise in Flying Pokemon, which usually leaves those stuck on the ground having a bit of a hard time, actually. And of course, what he knows he passed on to his apprentice, Jackie." I said. "Though Jackie tends to be a lot more assertive in his approach."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:12 pm
"I'm... going to have some trouble then." It was at this point that Aden realized that he was going to have a little trouble. Even if he had taken his Arcanine and Rhydon, he had nothing that didn't rely on the ground. "Especially if both of them are like that."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff