Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Oh Noes! Final Fantasy Advice Needed!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which One?!
  Final Fantasy:Crisis Core
  Final Fantasy XIII
  Kingdom Hearts:Birth By Sleep
View Results

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:50 pm
Ok everyone, I need your help! You see, I'm trying to pick which game I want, as I can only have one! Final Fantasy: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy XIII, or Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. Which One!?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:56 pm
From what i heard the new FF tottaly SUCKED so i dont think u should get it but well its my opinion.  

Rindia

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:09 pm
well CC was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

and XIII i havn't played it yet so i dont know, but my friends say its not that good
and birth by sleep isn't out yet but my firend played the japanese version and said it was good too

*Crisis Core was amazaing by the way =]*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:13 pm
I suppos Crisis core was all right... im not a big cloud fan though, i say birth by sleep  

Rindia

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:36 pm
Thanks. This is a very annoying choice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:57 pm
FFXIII isn't great by FF standards, but it's still a damn good game. The story is good but a bit slow, the graphics are awesome and the battle system is... different. Not bad, just different. I've never been a huge fan of the KH series, although I haven't played Birth By Sleep yet. As for Crisis Core, it's take it or leave it, mostly leave it if you ask me though. All in all I'd suggest FFXIII.

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:36 pm
well i didn't like FFXIII it wasn't that fun to me, and Crisis Core is freaking aweomse biggrin and i played the Japanese version of Birth By Sleep and it was amazing :O so i would either Crisis Core or Birth By Sleep biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:51 pm
Out of the choices , Crisis Core is a must. Especially if you think Cloud is overrated.  

Akumauri

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:41 pm
Crisis Core if you love your Final Fantasy 7. Which is kinda weird for me to say cos I love my Final Fantasy 7, but I do not like CC.

Final Fantasy 13 if you are not allergic to change. There ARE a lot of changes in Final Fantasy 13 which can cause a lot of nerdrage, but I have played it and it actually is a good and well-balanced game. It was well calculated to the tiniest details.

KH: Birth by Sleep if you are following the KH storyline. Assuming that you're not, it will still be fun. But not as fun as for those who played the previous titles of the series. It's something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:57 am
Thanks. I think what I'll do is save money, get Birth By Sleep, and then with left over money, Crisis Core.  

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100

Rindia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:33 pm
The Wrath Of Sorrow
Thanks. I think what I'll do is save money, get Birth By Sleep, and then with left over money, Crisis Core.

Sounds like a good plan :3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 pm
Yeah, then DISSIDIA~!  

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100

Unwritten Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:15 am
Start with Crisis Core. It's a well established game with a good storyline. Also it can be really fun to play.

I haven't completeled FF XIII yet, and despite the fact that I'm having fun with it the battle system can be a pain at times. As for KH: BBS, it hasn't come out yet so don't bother with it right now. If it was already out I might suggest otherwise.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:09 pm
It comes out three days before my birthday, so I'll be able to get it. And from the reviews I've seen, It's worth it.  

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:03 pm
If you played FF7 before, get Crisis Core.
If not wait for Birth..

If you want to try FF13, i sadly have to recommend you buy a cheap used one. If you like spamming X in battle and not moving your joystick to select attacks, this is for you.
and before anyone rages again.,..I ONLY HATE THE GAMEPLAY! The story is fine and everything else.
The game only suffers on how it plays and how you fight.

I just bought Crisis core about two weeks ago for 15$ used and i have yet to finish it. The battle system is neat and was somewhat hard with the materia setup. as of this post i am only level 29. i have Blizzaga Blade master rank with 80% HP. Thundara blade, Firaga blade, Master Libra, Dark Thunder and i change from Drainra with 20% hp to Dark fire or Regen). Only downfall to this game is the summons are all random (not the character one) and leveling is a pain (you need to get all three 7 when DMW is active).  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff