Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

User Image

Tyler walked to the table a smile on his face. Ryn had kissed him before rushing off to her own table. He smiled as he sat down "Hey Everyone" he said. "Tammy," he said to the Prefect, "Congrats on Prefect and when is the first Quidditch practice. We need a new Beater don't we?"

User Image

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Ashleigh slipped into an empty seat at the table. She had accidently fallen asleep on the train station and missed the carriage so had to walk to the school. Good thing she had spent a lot of time running over the summer so she wasn't extremely late to the feast. She smiled softly at everyone at the table. "I'm not too late. I'm glad I was exercising the muggle way for a good percent of the summer." she laughed to herself not even sure if anyone was actually paying attention to her.

She turned her attention to the first years that were slowly starting to be sorted. Well she could've been a bit faster the problem what her broom hadn't been unpacked yet so she had ran. 'well if anyone did noticed I don't think i'll be punished too harshly its not like I missed most the feast just a few moments.' she thought in an attempt to comfort herself.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
5TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara smiled, listening to Levana talk about her summer, then frowned when she asked about Tammy's. She glanced at Tyler who just joined them. He knew. She frowned again. "I'd... uh... I'd rather not talk about it," she said sadly. Then Tyler congratulated her on making Prefect. "Thanks Tyler. Of course it means I have to stop sneaking around. Now I can do it legally." She smirked, knowing now she could legally walk the halls at night without getting in trouble. She saw Ash make her way into the Great Hall and waved to her. "Hey Ashleigh!" she called out to her friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Jadyn sat down at the table, looking around at his fellow Gryffindors with a tremendous grin. It seemed only a short time ago he had sat at the Gryffindor table a newly sorted first year. Now he was back for his second year here at Hogwarts, and he could not be more excited. "Hey there, guys! How was everyone's summer?" He looked from face to face, eager to catch up with the friends he had made from the year before. The Great Hall buzzed with the energy of its many students as the sorting ceremony commenced for the new year, and Jadyn couldn't wait to see what was in store.

Rechosia

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image
~Fourth Year~

Levana felt her stomach twist when Tamara made a sad expression. It was obvious that she had struck a soft spot in her and that made her feel horrible. Great, they hadn't even eaten yet and she was already off to a bad start. "sorry..Tamara" she apologized, her eyes cast down to the table yet again.

"Hey" she responded softly to the others who were joining them at the table. As each person arrived it brought home the reality as to how much she did not know them very well. As she thought about this her determination welled up in her again.

"Mine was busy" she began to respond to Jadyn's question,"Lots of studying with my brother. We wanted to make sure we'd do well this year." she said with a wide smile on her face. This year she would not let her silly emotions get the best of her. This year, she'd make friends!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:11 am
User Image

Mia Kyree-First Year Gryffindor

After Mia was sorted, she walked down to the table she was pointed to. She scanned the table for an empty seat, and when she found one, she plopped down onto it. She decided to wait until she was noticed to talk, and she was still waiting for Allyse to get sorted, as they never got to finish the conversation they had as they went across the Dark Lake. Mia looked upwards and held her breath when she saw the enchanted ceiling.

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:49 am
User Image
~Fourth Year~

A wide smile crossed her face as a young girl joined them. "Welcome to Gryffindor" she said in a cheerful tone. "You'll love it here! Trust me. Im Levana Asphodel, if you ever need anything just ask me or one of the others. We will be sure to aid you in any way we can" she said hoping that she sounded like a good roll model. This girl seemed shy and very nervous. It was a common reaction for first years to have. If she spoke to her now perhaps she could make her feel welcome and comfortable.

"What is your name?"
she asked still smilng at her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:02 am
User Image

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

User Image

Tyler smiled at Tamara "So Tammy when does Quidditch practice start?" the third year Chaser asked. He heard the first student sorted into Gryffindor and cheered as the girl sat down."Hi Welcome to Gryffindor" he said. "I'm Tyler Dean, Third year and Quidditch Chaser"

User Image

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:02 pm
Mia Kyree-First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Jerking her head down from the ceiling, Mia noticed two voices in which she supposed were meant to go in her direction. Taking a closer look at who was speaking, she saw it was a girl and boy that were about two or three years older than her. Waving, she said, "Hi! My name is Mia Kyree!"
This feels like one of thos typical girl goes to new preppy school shows. Honestly, I cant tell if this is prep or not. And I forgot to read those books about this place that I planned on reading but ended up watching a soap or something on TV. . . So. . . just smile and play along I guess. Or not.

"Er. . . will there be something to eat anytime soon?" Mia asked, blushing.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Where am I? Great Hall

Who am I with? People. Alot of them too.

What am I thinking? Gah, need food.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
5TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara shook away the bad thoughts as Tyler's question pulled her back to reality. "What? ... Oh, um, two weeks, I think. I'll have to check with Professor Skylar's replacement." A new girl was sorted into Gryffindor and joined them at the table. Tamara smiled widely at the new girl. "Hey Mia! I'm Tammy Radcliffe, a Prefect for our House. It's nice to meet you!" She turned her head and smiled at Levana. "It's good to see you finally talking to people." She turned to look at Jadyn and frowned, then shrugged. "It was... meh."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image
~Fourth Year~

"Pleasure to meet you Mia!" Levana smiled at the first year. Well it seemed that the young girl cheered up when someone broke the silence and spoke to her. This excitement is definitely one of the reasons she was placed in this house. "It varies, we eat when sorting is done" she answered. And just as she did so her stomach added a comment of its own. Levana grabbed her stomach and giggled lightly. "My that was rude" she said through her giggles.

When Tamara spoke to her her smile went soft. She really did not know how to respond to her comment. It was both a comment and a bit depressing to her. Depressing in the sense that it just brought home to her how much she had been a shut in last semester.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:54 am
~ A l l y s e L u k a s ~

~ F i r s t Y e a rG r y f f i n d o r

User Image

Allyse hopped off the stool, and ever so slowly walked towards her table. Scanning the table, she saw the girl she had met in the station, her name was Mia if she remembered correctly, and decided to seat next to her, because somebody you slightly know is better then somebody you dont even know at all, right? Allyse sat down in the empty seat next to Mia, who appeared to be talking, and she decided to let her finish her conversation before talking. Allyse looked around the room and tried to take in everything. The first thing she noticed was the four tables that were bustling with students. At the front of the room she saw people still being sorted. Hearing her stomach rumble, she held onto her stomach and anxiously waited for a meal.  

ChibiBento

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:34 am
User Image

Preston
Alistair Kingsleigh

User Image
Preston placed his hand on his cheek, and then sighed softly. He and his blossoming maturity were getting nowhere in his little mental quarrel. For now, the boy decided, his attention would return to his surroundings, the Great Hall. His gaze flitted upwards to the stage, where the Sorting Ceremony was now taking place. It took a while, but two first years were sorted as Gryffindors. The brunette loudly clapped for his fellow lions, and then let his eyes flutter down to his empty gullet when it growled. 'Pip down, will ya?' He thought, feeling silly talking to it, even if it was inside his head. It growled again, stubbornly. "Och, haud yer wheesht!" Preston muttered. The Ceremony was almost over. It would be fed soon.

The Gryffindors were greeting the new additions, so the fourth year nodded politely to the new girls, giving both them a pleasant and confident smile. He extended his legs more comfortably, accidentally hitting the person across from him."Sorry abit 'at...," he murmured, not looking up at the person he hit. He had grew more than he knew over the summer.

User Image
Fourth Year, Gryffindor

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image
Lucy E L I Z A B E T H BonksXXXXXXXXXXXXX

S T O P there & l e t me c o r r e c t it

And I w a n n a live a life from a n e w P E R S P E C T I V E

Lucy was feeling slightly guilty for missing a small bit of the Sorting. But hell, Oz is priority! Forcing a faint smile to Tammy, Lucy looked around and snorted at the sight of her friend, Preston, "God, Preston!" she giggled and reached out to muss up his hair, "Good to see you passed through the dwarf phase." she teased with a satisfied, amused grin toying playfully on her lips as she turned to greet the newest girls, "Lucy Bonks, Gryffindor Seeker, good to meet ya!" she introduced herself with a smile filled with pride and joy. Nudging Tammy gleefully, she beamed and took the pink strand of hair between her index and thumb again, admiring it as she listened to the Sorting pass slower, slower, slower

User Image

YOU'LL c o m e along because i <3 y o u r face

& i ' l l admire your E X P E N S I V E taste .

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

~ Mia Kyree ~ First Year ~ Gryffindor ~

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Hello! I'm Mia Kyree! Nice to meet you!"Mia replied to Lucy's greeting. After waving to the people that greeted her, Mia turned to her side and noticed the girl from the station, Allyse, sit down next to her. "You got in Gryffindor as well? Nice. Did you end up jinxing it like you said you'd probably end up doing?' Mia chirped with a laugh. I feel like I'm being attacked by a tsunami of hello's... but I guess its better then being ignored, right?

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Where am I? Gryffindor Table

Who am I with? Lots of people

What am I thinking? Still in need of food after a long day...

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games