Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:54 am
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nic had half a mind to throw the hat to the ground and kick it for its cheeky response to him. That was a bit too violent though. It registered with Nic as his plain black tie shifted to red and gold and the inside of his cloak brightened, that he was in the same house as his Dad was. Gryffindor, huh. His thoughts registered. At least the hat assured him that he did not need to poke his nose too deep into his thoughts. Given that none of his family seemed to have much preference on what house he end up nor did they present one house as superior to another, Nic was fairly neutral about his sorting. Sure the Gryffindors seemed a bit louder, especially compared to the blue and bronze house of the eagle, but there wasn't much of a difference Nic felt.

Nic's dad Rhett was a good enough person at the end of the day so he should be fine with the lions. Taking a seat among the sea of red and gold, Nic tried to mentally prepare himself for the weeks ahead. From what his aunt said (the one who paid more attention to her classes) that math was really only taught in Transfiguration and later in Arithmancy, Rhett figured he would have to study more A level subjects on his own. He had no intent to live in the wizarding world. Finance was a fascinating realm and he wanted to be as skilled of a trader as his late mum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
                                                To see that behind that distrustful warning
                                                You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:38 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Matthew Spencer
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                              ╚════════════════════════════╝

Matthew’s eyes widened as the Sorting Hat commented on vampires, realizing that it really could read his mind. This distracted the boy enough to not have even registered which house he had been sorted into until he was ushered off the stage. Looking down, he noticed that his tie had turned to a striped red and gold, and the red on the inside of his cloak caught the corner of his eye. Gryffindor, he assured himself before making his way towards the house of lions. Considering his mum was a Beauxbatons graduate and his dad was a muggle, Matt hadn’t hoped for a particular house. Attending Hogwarts at all was all he really wished for – anything that came after were small details that would work themselves out. Matthew did, however, have many extended family members who were sorted into Gryffindor with aunt Esther being the most immediate.

Upon arrival, Matthew sat down across from another first year and flashed the kid a big smile. “Nicholas, right?” he asked, remembering from when the Hat called out his name. “I’m Matt. Pleasure to meet you,” he greeted, sticking out his hand to shake.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I feel like I'm the w o r s t
                                              So I a l w a y s act like I'm the best

mc2

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:47 am
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx

Nic heard his name called out and one of the other first years sat down across from him. He remembered the boy vaguely from the journey where Nic tried to take in as much as he could - his classmates included. Nic immediately decided Matt was too friendly. Friendly people usually wanted something, right? Not always true. The Ye family and the nymphs had nothing to gain by being nice to him except maybe fulfilling their sense of obligation due to pitying him. And honestly they all seemed nice for the sake of nice more than the pitying sort. Nic decided to give Matt a slight benefit of the doubt. He could just be a friendly sort and if not... well he'd just watch his back and still be nice. Nothing wrong with being nice.

"Nic. You can call me Nic," Nicholas said taking Matt's hand in a firm and confident handshake. His mum did teach him the power of a handshake in business and elsewhere before she died. Deciding to be friendly Nic continued, "Did you expect Gryffindor? My Dad was a Gryffindor but his sister, my aunt Lola who is a metal charmer was a Ravenclaw." He was able to provide some information about him without getting into anything too private. And Lola's job was way cooler than his dad's. His dad literally watched plants grow. Okay, it was complex and kind of cool (not that Nic would say it) but still... trees?!

You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:32 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx
Location Great Hall

Nic had a pretty nice summer all things considered. His grandpa showed him more about wandmaking which was interesting, his Aunt Lola showed him the theory behind bewitching a snitch and the history of how they once used birds, his nymph grandmother told him stories of the plants in her garden, and his Dad put him to work with the trees but also played wizard chess with him and listened to Nic tell about his first year at Hogwarts. His paternal family was stepping up and his dad was getting better at the dad thing all things considered. He hadn't heard from his aunt and her stupid on-and-off boyfriend (because Nic would bet the jerk was still in the picture) and his maternal grandmother. His aunt literally was the reason Nic's mum died and she couldn't have the decency to give her nephew a ring. Not surprising. His mum's whole family was a mess. Thankfully Nic had his dad and his dad's family no matter the bit of humanity missing from the family. More humane than the Haywards.

Considering his nice summer, Nic was a bit torn on how excited he was to come back to Hogwarts. He loved Hogwarts but also was still a bit confused where he fit among his peers. Nic still felt a bit of an imposter among the Gryffindors. Sure he had some traits (he was his dad's kid) but he didn't just blindly trust like a lot of the Gryffindors did. They just didn't think about people mostly being bad. They just thought greater good and such. And of course Nic wasn't even fully human. At least he hadn't had to explain the core of his wand came from his own grandmother. He wouldn't lie, he was proud of it, but he also could understand Aunt Lola's concerns about the wood nymphs' natural agreeableness being taken advantage of.

Nic propped his chin up as he watched the sorting. Most normal enough kids. A good blend of kids though Ravenclaws seemed sparse. One girl with silvery-white hair stood out. She had a French name and was sorted to Gryffindor. Nic made no more note of it as the sorting continued.

You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:35 am

User Image Σℂ ⊱∫
JULIETTE CORINNE DELACROIX

first year || Gryffindor || quarter veela
Daily Dragon Junior Writer and Camera Tripod || Quidditch Announcer-in-Training || Music Club appreciator
dipping their toes in Astronomy Club || Art of the Sword || Art Club

'Sup' to you, I suppose.
A Heart of gold like your father,
but you dear, are more like your mum
That competitive nature will do you well in

Gryffindor!

Juliette grinned under the brim of the hat when it responded to their greeting in kind before announcing Mama’s house. Sweet!

They hopped off the stool, pausing on the steps as they noticed their robes turning crimson and gold. Huh. That must have been another piece of interesting magic. Their finger was on the watch on their left hand, immediately tracing a message to Mama. By the time they had claimed the seat next to Roxie with a high-five, Mama would have heard about the sorting decision.

Jules watched the rest of the sorting with an eye on their friends–and future classmates, they realised, scooting over to welcome another Gryffindor. When Flick was called, someone at the professor’s table called out that they were their kid. Given Flick’s mood all train ride, Jules highly doubted that. They sat a little straighter and folded their fingers in their lap as they scanned the table for the voice. The hat made its decision though, and soon the table next to them erupted in welcoming cheers.

The headmaster invited the school to dig in and–”Whoa”--a veritable buffet materialised. They poked at a red-coloured curry chicken in front of them with fascination before joining the other students in piling their plate full. It was only as they realised all the new people around them were their new house-mates. Dorm-mates. And they didn’t know anyone except for Roxie. Ah, well, meeting people started somewhere. And that would have to start with the older–but not much older looking?-- student next to the pesto shell pasta. ”Uh, hi. I’m Juliette. Or Jules Delacroix. Could I get some of that pesto pasta please?”

setting Sorting Feast 2059 || with Roxie, Charlotte, older boy
appearance 4'8" slim ||wearing newly minted Gryffindor-color robes, with mismatched Hufflepuff and Gryffindor socks.
status I'm like Mama!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hues that you carry inside, they reside in the depths of your heart
Flickering red and blue lines intertwine, drifting in from afar
I’ll sing a song to you ringing so strong through the fiercest of winds
My voice will carry the words that I held here resounding within
Σℂ ⊱∫
"Suzume no Togimari" by RADWIMPS for Suzume. English Cover by IN0RI

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:28 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxx
Location Great Hall

Nic was half surprised when the silver haired girl spoke up to him. Her name was Juliette but she preferred Jules. He could understand wanting a shorter name. She asked about the pesto and he looked at it half surprised. He had forgotten he took a few bites of it earlier. Turning back to Jules he held out the bowl to her. "Sure if you are okay with the basil in it... don't know if the house elves get their ingredients from the castle but I have a basil plant I want to talk to," he paused, hoping it didn't sound so odd. He could talk to plants like legit talk to them (his dad and grandmother and the other nymphs showed him) but he didn't exactly know if he should advertise that fact. "I'm Nicholas Hayward-Ye but you can just call me Nic. So, did you expect this house or did you come in blind?" She could be muggle-born though she didn't look it even though that was a bit judgmental to assume.

You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: Nic will continue to misgender Jules until he is corrected because he just assumes Jules is a girl}
                                                addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:13 am

User Image Σℂ ⊱∫

Daily Dragon Junior Writer and Camera Tripod || Quidditch Announcer-in-Training || Music Club appreciator

Jules’s hand froze around the bowl as they made sure they understood the boy’s–Nic’s meaning. ”Thank you. Yes. Basil is… good? It kind of…just tastes leafy?” They paused again mid-scoop. ”Why have you not talked to it? Basil at the castle is still just…normal basil, right?”

They weren’t sure what answer would be more interesting. On one hand, plants talking back would be kind of awesome. They could ask if the plant had enough sun or water or if it wanted to try chocolate! Imagine if their ruler or screwdriver or pencil could talk to them! On the other hand, what if Nic hadn’t talked to the basil yet because it could talk back? What if some plants were grumpy and didn’t like doing things? If their pencil case could talk, Jules imagined it would always be grumpy– the zipper was always jamming, and it seemed to eat their erasers. It just wouldn’t work with them.

After introducing himself, Nic asked if they had expected to be in Gryffindor, and Jules lit up with a grin. They almost hopped up to show him their socks. Thankfully, they recognized the table was full of food and did not. They did, though, mention the socks: ”Both! I have Gryffindor and Hufflepuff socks on for luck! Mama was in Gryffindor, and Daddy was in Hufflepuff. I didn’t know I would be in Gryffindor, but I guess I was hoping for one of those. But I’ve got friends in Ravenclaw and Slytherin so if the Hat had sorted methere that would have been okay too. What about you? Did you know you would be in Gryffindor when you got sorted?”

setting Sorting Feast 2059 || with Roxie, Charlotte, older boy
appearance 4'8" slim ||wearing newly minted Gryffindor-color robes, with mismatched Hufflepuff and Gryffindor socks.
status Nic the basil-talker

Σℂ ⊱∫

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:47 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx
Location Great Hall

Nic blushed briefly as Jules asked why he didn't talk to the basil plants at the castle. "Yeah... their normal enough. Just a lot of plants hard to introduce yourself to all of them. Barely got through the first greenhouse last year." Nic realized as he spoke he sounded like a complete nerd and weirdo. He didn't mind the nerd thing. His mum was smart and she did really well for herself. Nic wanted the same thing. He couldn't quite picture running a farm like his Dad.

Jules answered his question about houses before turning the question on him. "Gryffindor was a bit of a surprise for me... not that I mind it. My Dad was a Gryffindor but I figured I was more like my aunt and would get something like Ravenclaw or even Slytherin. Guess I have a bit more of Dad in me than I thought. Not a lot of my family went to Hogwarts. Half are muggles so that's obvious why not but Grandpa originally went to school in China and everyone else... they don't exactly qualify for wizarding school." He paused and shrugged. Saying his wood nymph relatives didn't qualify was a diplomatic way to put it.

Smiling he said, "Well looks like the socks did work out for you. Personally, I don't believe in luck but you can always be wrong, right?"

You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: I reckon the subject will come up at some point}
                                                addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:56 pm

User Image Σℂ ⊱∫

Nic replied that the plants were normal enough, but he also mentioned introducing himself to all of them. He’d barely gotten through the first greenhouse last year, which meant not only were there multiple greenhouses, but the greenhouses were huge. There was also the possibility that Nic wasn’t even a second year and had taken multiple years to introduce himself to the plants–how big was this greenhouse?!

”Could you talk to them in a group? Or at least introduce yourself to the whole greenhouse at once?” They hadn’t really tried that at MagiScouts, but technically it could work, right? Like having a switch that turns multiple things on at once. Then again, plants weren’t as neat as robots. Singing to robots didn’t do anything, but Aspen encouraged talking to or singing to plants. ”Like ‘Hello plants! Today I’m just checking if you need any water, but if there are some bad leaves we can trim that too.’ Oh but you’d still have to talk to the individual plant when you got to it I guess.”

Nic replied that his sorting had been a bit of a surprise–although not unwanted. He mentioned family that were muggles, family that went to school in China, and people who didn’t qualify for wizarding school. ”It’s kind of sucky squibs can’t attend Hogwarts,” they mused, munching on dinner. After swallowing, they piped up again. ”At least squibs can attend MagiScouts still! If you have any relatives our age, they can attend camp with the scouts at least!”

They nodded with a cheerful ”Yup!” at the mention of their socks working out. ”You don’t believe in luck–oh! Like you believe in being prepared!”

setting Sorting Feast 2059 || with Roxie, Charlotte, Nic
status Nic the basil-talker

Σℂ ⊱∫

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:55 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx
Location Great Hall

Nic paused at the bite of his salad and tilted his head as he considered Jules' question. It would be more efficient, his Dad started the day that way before moving to the individual needs of his trees and plants, but... "Just seems kind of impersonal. There is no real time limit... well there is as I only have six more years but I want each plant to be individually recognized." He smiled, "I like plants most of them are good souls and the ones that aren't were often treated bad. If you want I can show you the greenhouses or you can join the Herbology Club or just wait until Herbology class I suppose."

Nic had taken a bite of his salad when Jules said the word squib. He coughed and asked, "Squib? Right the opposite of muggleborns. That's good they can attend MagiScouts. As far as I know there's no squibs in the family... there's plenty of reasons Hogwarts won't accept someone. I don't know if my family that can't go would want to go if they could. They're... unique sort. The MagiScouts isn't ready for my second and third cousins. Trust me."

Nic grew quiet as Jules analyzed his lack of belief in luck. "I believe being prepared to a point. You can't fully be prepared for someone else's stupidity," he stabbed a piece of lettuce harder than necessary before looking up, "Sorry, I'm a little disillusioned by luck- good and bad."

You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC:}
                                                addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Gryffindor Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? New Friends!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Dec and I are gonna make lots of new friends.... right?

Seb was excited to be sorted, hoping to join the Raven... somethings that Dec joined. The blond's robes even turned blue! Seb sent over a thumbs up and went to get sorted himself.... but oh... no, that wasn't the same house name! "N-no, wait..." he mumbled softly, before the professor gently guided him over to the cheering house of red. He walked over toward the table, gasping as his own robes turned a brilliant red. Something about this... he had to be brave. This was a big school, and surely there would be lots of friends for both himself and Deccy. Drawing a deep breath, Seb pulled up a bright grin.

There was a little empty section at the end of the table, and all the kids already there seemed super jazzed for him to join. Wow, maybe he would make lots of friends here! He plopped down, looking all around the huge room at all the other kids. There were a ton of people in this school, goodness gracious. He tried to catch Dec's attention to send over a wave, but the blond was all shrunk down. Hopefully someone would sit with Dec and he'd make all kinds of new friends. They just met that morning, but it hurt like the dickens that they had to be apart now. Seb was determined to make sure Dec still knew they'd be best friends. Besides, they'd probably still see each other for classes, right?

{{Wearing :: Uniform + Gryffindor Robes}}
          {{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Gryffindor Table
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone still
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Joining the lions!
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Heck yeah, that's what I thought!

Liv had been watching the Sorting with growing excitement as names were called and their group dwindled down. She wished her friends good luck when their names were called, then finally her own name had been called. The Hat didn't take long to determine she belonged in Gryffindor, which was totally where she thought she'd be. The red and gold didn't truly suit her gothic aesthetic, but she could definitely roll with it. Hopping down from the stool, she headed over to the Gryffindor Table, high fiving some of the other kids at the table in excitement. Glancing up and down the table, she saw the teal haired boy who'd taken a dive in the lake earlier and dropped onto the bench beside him. "Dope hair, I dig it," she said with a smirk, then offered her hand to shake. "Name's Liv but my mom calls me Olivia. Real friends just call me Liv though. What's up?" She looked around the tables for the food, wondering when that would show up. Truthfully, she was hungry and tired, ready for the excitement of the day to be over, but that didn't still mean she wasn't also full of excitement. The Sorting was almost done, and then that meant feast and bed. Liv was ready for the wicked view from the Gryffindor Tower.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Liv seems nice so far!

Seb joined in with his housemates cheering when people were moved into their house. It was pretty easy to get swept up in all this school spirit stuff. Plus, he'd have a lot to tell Mama! One girl was sorted over to Gryffindor, and she immediately plopped beside him, offering a hand and commenting on his hair before introducing herself. "Hey thanks! I did it myself!" He grinned happily and shook the girl's hand back. "My name's Sebastian. My mama calls me Sebby. But pretty much everyone else just calls me Seb. So far, not much is up. Hey, did you actually look up?"

He threw his head back again, looking up at the twinkling stars. The moon wasn't quite half full, but was still pretty. "How d'ya think they make sure the candles don't fall down? Or like. Drip wax on people.... I think it'd be a fire hazard, right?" He pondered aloud, before turning to look back at Liv. He took off his glasses for a second, using the sleeve of his robe to try and clean the lenses. Normally, he'd use his shirt, but it was still a bit crunchy. Once they were clean (er... well, clean enough), they went right back on, making emerald eyes seem a bit bigger.

AliceInWonderland0921
          Quote:

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Gryffindor Table
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone still and Seb
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Joining the lions!
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Heck yeah, that's what I thought!

Glancing at her new Housemate, he said he dyed it himself and Liv gave an approving nod. She wanted to dye her hair, but it usually took a lot of work because of how dark it was. She could only ever really use dark dyes unless she wanted to spend lots of time bleaching her hair. Seb asked if she'd looked up yet and she glanced at the floating candles above their heads. "Yeah, my mom told me about the ceiling and all. When it rains you can often see the clouds and stuff. I think it's an illusion that mirrors the outside and then, like, the candles are those no wax ones? Like they burn the wax entirely? Or maybe they're an illusion too?" She looked up at the ceiling again and shrugged, then looked back to the empty plate in front of her. "Oh man, I'd kill from some sushi right now. I'm starving. Are you hungry? Didn't really eat anything other than sweets since this morning. Mom made breakfast but I was too excited to eat much and I'm super regretting it now." Liv rubbed her tummy as it rumbled aggressively, then glanced at the Sorting that was still going on.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? mmmmm dinner....

Seb hummed softly when Liv mentioned her mom telling her ahead of time about the ceiling. Apparently it'd match the weather, which was nifty. She pondered on the candles, earning a small gasp from the green-eyed boy. "I wish we had the no-wax kind at home. One time we had to light a bunch 'cause our power went down, and I wanted to light up the kitchen, right, so I put a candle on the range. And uh... well, it took a lot of cleaning to fix that one." He laughed softly, remembering holding his mama's hair-dryer afterwards while she scraped up a puddle of dried wax from the range coils. That had been a long few hours. But luckily mama never had gotten mad, and the next time, they put a plate under the candles to prevent messes... except that the plates were super waxy for a long time....

Once they turned their heads back to correct orientation (versus tilted all the way back), Liv launched into being hungry. She wanted sushi, and said she hadn't eaten anything but sweets after skipping breakfast. "I dunno about sushi, but I'm also kinda hungry. N-not too much though, 'cause we had breakfast. Miss Nora got some for me, mama, and Declan this morning before we went to the train place. But also, is sushi even good? Isn't it just... rice and seaweed?" His words were genuinely curious, having never gotten to eat it. Apparently it was expensive and not terribly filling, so it never was something they'd had. But he'd seen it before, and the little small rolls did look fascinating, if nothing else.

AliceInWonderland0921
          Quote:

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces