Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:30 am
You called my name in the dark
Called me back to the start
The condensation is building tension
A stubborn silence is formed
Around our bodies it's warm
The cool wet grasses as summer passes
Frightened under attack
Fallen flat on my back

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Fifth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Beater -
[feeling: unsure] [thinking: ...] [with: Gryffindors, near Ronna] [at: Gryffindor Table]

Toby looked at her oddly. "Your lawyer? You live with one? That must be..." he struggled to think of a good word. "Nice," he finally settled on dully. "I guess if you're ever in a court battle you're good to go." She talked about this lawyer as if he was in some way hers, so he was assuming he was family, but not her dad, or she would have just said that, right? And since he was responsible for her... what had happened to her dad, anyhow? Toby decided it would probably be best not to ask. He hated it when people started getting nosy about either the size of his family when they didn't know what the hell they were talking about- "what, six kids, guess your parents didn't know when to stop, huh?"- or about how they weren't all blood related- "so, are they like your real siblings?". "Elli never hated you," he couldn't help but argue, and it was too late to stop then, once again. "Might have thought you were annoying and argumentative and contradictory- but I don't think she hated you. Anyways, I'm pretty sure most people could agree you're definitely someone who is the type to get prefect. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, either," he sighed, and then it was his turn to laugh. "The dynamic? I'm not sure the word "bore" was ever used, Jess tends to go for more creative insults, anyways, and me, the cool one? Maybe if I had a better rep to back it up, yeah. And I dunno if it's the rules you like or if you just like following the rules," he mused, looking at her curiously, forgetting some of his unease. "There's a difference there. I'll probably be known as the one who lets the little snots get away with all kinds of bullsh*t, honestly. I don't really care so as long as they're not being royally screwed up about it." Getting all worked up about what the little ones were doing, especially Gryffindor little ones, whom you sometimes had to wonder if they were all okay in the head, was enough to give anyone grey hairs. He couldn't risk his beautiful brown locks for that. "Hey, that's my sister you're talking about," he pointed out, but not really seriously. "Even if she is completely mad and a pain in the arse nearly all the time. Besides, she likes Victor! She'd be much worse if it was someone she hated she was working with, though I dunno if she even has it in her to hate anyone except me." he admitted. "I'm kind of a d**k to her sometimes." He was a bit indignant that Ronna apparently thought he'd told Jess for kicks or something, which she was clearly uncomfortable with, even if she acted like she didn't care. Then he was stunned that he could even read her that much at this point. It was a little unsettling. "Contrary to what you may think-" he pointed a spoon at her dramatically. "I did not run home and promptly tell my dearest sister. Dearest sister whined and moaned and went on and on about 'twins not keeping secrets from each other' until one in the morning. She wore me down because she knew something was up and I was very vague, and then she just ran with it and it all went down the crapper from there." he finished in a mutter. He glanced up at her and had the decency to look a bit concerned. "Look, if you're really- I can try and get her to keep her mouth shut, if you want. I know it's not... Not really the sort of thing you'd want going around school. She might quiet down and get Gypsy to get off your back too, if she thinks you're really not okay with it. Because believe me, she's not on my side in the whole matter. She's told me as much." Jess had made it very clear that this was the sort of thing in which "women were supposed to stick together and kick major a**, regardless of their past differences". He didn't know what to make of that, at all, except wonder how much easier his life might have been if he'd had a male twin.

I'm gonna kick the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

mc2

Raising cities to dust
Faces dripping in lust
Fallen empires and raging bush fires
All your words confounded
Secret lives bound and hid
Living backwards in tangled backwoods
You ruined everything right
So good I can’t see the light

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:25 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
At: Gryffindor Table
With: No one in particular
Thinking: I hate small talk.

User Image "Carl?" Ronna asked when Toby asked about the odd phrasing she used to describe her legal guardian. "He's an old friend of my Dad's. After Dad left uni early and started working as a Bobby in London he ran into Carl who was studying law school at the time and basically instead of bothering dealing with a public intoxication charge or whatever just let Carl crash at his place and then the two became friends. That sort of thing doesn't look good when you are about to go into the legal field. He's a good lawyer now though. As for him dealing with court battles-he's done more paperwork and legal things of that sort for me if anything."

She sighed with a shrug and raised a brow when Toby contradicted her about Elli hating her and then went on to say that she thought to be annoying, argumentative, and contradictory and that most people would agree she was the type to get prefect. She didn't bother answering: it was at least true that she was argumentative by nature, but a lot of Gryffindors were. She just listened as Toby argued against the term 'bore' and the fact Jess used more creative insults for her generally and then that Toby didn't think he could pull off the 'cool image' because he had no rep to back it up. Then he went on to analyze the differences of whether Ronna just liked rules or just liked following the rules. "I like structure. Things are either black or white, or should be," She answered to Toby's musing. "Rules give you a structure to know what you can and can't do. Simple enough."

Then she let out a sigh and listened to Toby's theory on prefect-ing, "Believe it or not as long as I don't have to clean up any chaos anyone causes I won't stress about it that much. If you are going to break rules you should be smart enough not to get caught."

Looking at her fingers she drummed on the table she frowned slightly as she listened to Toby go off about his sister who Ronna more or less insulted and getting indigent about Ronna's suggestion he had told Jess right off the bat. And then that Jess was siding against Toby about the whole thing. "One, you'd have to have serious issues not to love Victor. I mean, Hell, he puts up with me all the time and secretly is trying to turn me into a Hufflepuff and forced me to drink tea this summer-pretty sure the guy's a saint."

User Image"And two, your sister has no sides to take on this. And you are a bloody moron on diffusing a situation if Jess thinks their was a side to take. Technically the thing was mutual enough if you think about it. I did kiss you back," She blurted out clearly annoyed and then froze when she realized what she just not exactly quietly blurted out. Letting out a long sigh she said still annoyed but trying to focus on more practical things, "Anyways, we should be paying more attention to the sorting. We are prefects and we should know the people being placed in our house right?"

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Clockwork Muse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:39 am
User Image
╔═..══════════╗
Rɪʏᴀ Mɪ
Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ
Hᴀʟғ-Vᴇᴇʟᴀ

╚══════════..═╝

Attention seeker? That was what the hat had called her. Riya liked to think that attention sought her, not the other way around. She was half-veela. Her whole family had told her that was what was going to happen. Oh well, Gryffindor seemed to be a house that would suit her well. Persephone was in Hufflepuff. It was a good thing she wasn't in Slytherin, otherwise things would be awkward, even more awkward then they already were.

Making her way to the table, Riya took a seat. There were so many people here, and such loud conversation. "Hello everyone!" the girl said, a bit loudly. She didn't care if she interrupted people's conversations. The Sorting Hat called her an attention seeker, and so that's what she would be.

OOC Open for interaction~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx

Jayden walked towards the Gryffindor house with a grin. Here he was, proving his parents wrong yet again. They'd be absolutely positive of all the houses, Slytherin was the only one he'd fit into. The on thing that would make them proud. But here he was in Gryffindor, Slytherin's enemy and he was grinning like an idiot. He had so much fun ahead of him an many adventures. The fact that Gen had been put in Slytherin didn't bother him at all. Rules be damned. She was his friend, and he was going to hang out with her, no matter what stereotypes said.

As he sat down, he glanced up to see her looking at him and waved, giving her a thumbs up. He was planning on making it their first mission to attempt to get into the chamber of secrets somehow. He wanted to see what was down there, and it wasn't like there was a basilisk down there to kill them anymore. Just a corpse and a lot of adventure. Hell his plan in entirety was to find all the secrets the castle held.... and he had 7 years to do it, so he better get started now. Gen would be his accomplice. He was sure she'd agree to it.

fangbanger18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:31 pm

User Image
Jericho Blackwood
Year of Hogwarts: First Year l House: Gryffindor l Wand: (11.5), (Black Ironwood), with (Pegasus Wing Feather) l Age: 11 l Pet: Owl
Currently with no one
Mood: Excited

Jericho walked to the Gryffindor table , putting two hands up to their direction with peace signs. It was an exciting moment for him. As long it wasn't Slytherin's House he would be able to enjoy whatever house he is in . "Hey people how's it going" Jericho was greeting everyone after he was sorted to Gryffindor. He did have the personality of being Gryffindor and the others have the same. Maybe he will get a long with some of them.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:25 pm
User Image

Age:Eleven Wand:11 1/2inches, Maple, and Dragon Heartstring Pet: Artemis

The hat called Gryffindor and Arianna felt a massive wave of relief. She had done it. She made it into the house her mother had been in. Ari thanked the hat silently and took it off. She ran over to the table filled with her new housemates. She smiled at the one person she recognized.

Nina had been sorted into the same house as her. Ari squeezed in next to her and threw her arms around her new friend. "What a relief. We're in the same house!!"

Where:Gryffindor Table
Who:Nina
Thinking:I'm so happy about everything so far!
OOC:...

Shabatha

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Fourth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

He was glad to see she actually introduced herself back, before diverting his eyes back to the sorting. "Well, nice to meet yuh Rory. And I don't think I'll forget your name. I usually don't, but hey I'll remember that," he said to her, laughing a bit. He didn't know if he should let her go back to destroying the wooden table though. Seemed like a fun game to play though. But speaking that the girl almost hit him last time, he really didn't know how good of an idea it was to be playing.

"What is that your playin' there anyway?" he asked, confused as to the game she was playing. She seemed to be trying to destroy the magical table, which most likely repaired itself at some point, but it definitely seemed like Rory was having fun with it. Interesting game to be entertaining oneself with to say the least.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:23 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________________________________________________________
                        иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

Axel wrestled against himself and the urge to light a dungbomb under the house table and scurry off into the distance. It was too risky; too many people, too many witnesses, and too many professors all in one room. He ran clumsy fingers through his hair and took a seat beside his housemates. He hadn't spotted any other second years yet, or at least not any that he had really gotten the chance to know. But there were plenty of first years being sorted into Gryffindor, it was almost every other name that he heard the house of lions being called aloud by the sorting hat followed by a grand cheer.

One of those first years sat across from him, an ebony complexion full of smiles with a peace sign on both hands. Axel was the first to greet the boy when he finally sat. ”Heya mate, welcome to Gryffindor.” He nodded. ”Jericho, right?” He tilted his head, curious. He was only kinda mostly pretty sure that that was the name he heard being called, but then again, hundreds of names were being called, so who knew. ”I'm Axel, a second year.”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
12 years old Ψ 5'1" Ψ 113lbs Ψ halfblood
Great Hall, Sorting Feast, Fall 2026
Dressed in: Gryffindor Robes
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Giant Jak

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:44 pm

This is the sea of life, and I'm drownin' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know I can swim, but feel like I keep sinkin' down in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx these waters and I can't breathe, I feel like I'm gon' blow it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can see people holdin' a life jacket but they won't throw it

User Image

Crash
Sixth Year Gryffindor

The clack of his wheels clanged against every fissure cracked into the stone floors. It echoed loudly. He popped his heel against the tail of his skateboard to flip it upwards in the air and caught it with a right hand. Crash stretched, cracked the joint in his neck and felt the rumble in his stomach erupt earlier than usual (and much, much louder.) He frowned, patted his left hand against the flat of his belly and tried to ignore it. Immediately, he spotted Ronna in discussion with Toby. He didn't really know the boy, and he hardly ever saw him outside of quidditch, so he wasn't quite sure what to make of that. Was he even bothered? Maybe. But he couldn't really be sure. A part of him wanted to socialize, another part of him just wanted to eat and pass out on the comfort of a warm bed. So he sat, unceremoniously and with a loud plop. Crash hoisted his skateboard on his lap and rolled the wheels over and over as he waited for the feast to commence.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 7" Weight: 142lbs Age: 16
Great Hall
Gryffindor Table
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena sighed at his answer. So Sapphire had told her the truth about it. "According to my sister, only those who have witnessed or have almost died themselves can see them..." She said slightly upset. She covered her face in shame of even the possibility of something happening because of the death of three of her precious siblings... It was horrid to even think about. "I'm sorry..."

User ImageUser Image

Yukina101

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:26 pm
You called my name in the dark
Called me back to the start
The condensation is building tension
A stubborn silence is formed
Around our bodies it's warm
The cool wet grasses as summer passes
Frightened under attack
Fallen flat on my back

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Fifth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Beater -
[feeling: unsure] [thinking: ...] [with: Gryffindors, near Ronna] [at: Gryffindor Table]

Toby almost laughed at the name Carl and the way she said it questioningly- it was just that Carl was one of those name, like Eldritch or Herbert, where it was all you could do not to snicker. Maybe it was the way they sounded. He managed to keep his expression free of any humor, convinced the second it changed from wary unease, his head was going to get bitten off. In front of the first years. His ego would never recover. He listened enough beyond his inner rambling to figure that Carl had to be her guardian or something, without a doubt and that meant her dad was... out of the picture. Toby didn't want to know what that meant. He didn't like hearing about unpleasant things, in all honesty. Not like Jess, who could listen to grisly news reports on the radio with wide eyed fascination, or Uriel who was not afraid at blood and gore at all, the git, or even Eleazar, who just randomly emptied out his pockets and there would be something like a mouse skull he thought looked "neat"... They were all freaks, the whole lot of them. Endearing freaks, but still freaks. They made him look normal in comparison, which was a rare thing.

He could tell Ronna didn't agree with him, but was grateful she settled for just sighing with a shrug and raising an eyebrow at him. She did that a lot. He didn't know if it was just him or if she did that with everyone. He'd have to see. Hah, he'd been thinking along the right lines. It was obvious she liked structure and guidelines and clearcut things. Sorta like Uriel and his mum. "Yeah, but what's the fun in that?" he asked somberly. "And even rules have loopholes and grey areas. That's why people get away with crimes a lot, right? Technicalities? Vague wordings that can be argued? But I mean, sometimes that's a good thing. You can do good things within the grey area of the law, too," he argued, before realized he sounded like he was defending vigilante acts or the plots of action movies where the good guys worked outside the law. It was a little ridiculous. "And I don't think it's all that simple," he added. "But I s'pose it depends how you're looking at it."

Another sigh, and had he just caught a contradiction? "You just said rules give you a structure and things should be black and white," he pointed out, a small covert grin worming its way onto his face. "And now you're saying you're not gonna stress about them being broken unless it causes chaos? Do you have a secret desire to be a rebel? Because I'm sure Gypsy and Jer could give you some pointers." He was kind of teasing her, and he knew she hated being teased, so he was fairly sure she was going to be highly annoyed with him, but wasn't that her problem, not his? She was probably going to be mad at him for the rest of her life, or at least not happy with him. He couldn't even count on a finger her ever actually smiling at him. Then again, he didn't get really genuinely smiled at a lot, unless it was one of mockery or the "I'm gonna slice you to bits in your sleep" smile he sometimes got from his siblings. He was only counting the wow Toby you're a stand-up guy smiles. Not the you're my *insert relation* so have a smile smiles, either.

Or he was just being dramatic again. Hey, at least he wasn't trying to guilt trip anyone right now. Because he was pretty good at that. He could do the Sad Brown Eyes Thing.

"Trying to convert you to the Cult of the Badger?" he asked. "That was a harmless joke, I mean." he amended hurriedly. "I have two siblings in Hufflepuff. Both could probably kill me. Though, I don't think either will ever be up for sainthood. Besides, I have no problems with Victor. He seems cool."

Then he laughed in disbelief. "Jess? Not take a side? Do you know my sister, really? 'Course she thinks there's a side to take! She always does! And I knew you'd get a comment on my intelligence in there somewhere. Or, my social skills, I guess. Have I ever seemed the sort to be good at 'diffusing a situation'? Nevermind one where my sister decides to get involved! It's like a wildfire. And you-," he quieted here, "You might have kissed me back but we both know it wasn't necessarily what you wanted to really do. So yeah, it still looks like there are sides and guess what? I look like the Arsehole Side." Not bitter. Totally not bitter. Totally not going to be that guy. Not bitter at all about any of this. He shrugged then, wondering if she was ending the conversation now and if he should maybe move his seat, and looked towards the new firsties. They looked like trouble, or he hoped they were trouble. Trouble, he felt, would be a distraction right now, one he knew he needed.

I'm gonna kick the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

mc2

Raising cities to dust
Faces dripping in lust
Fallen empires and raging bush fires
All your words confounded
Secret lives bound and hid
Living backwards in tangled backwoods
You ruined everything right
So good I can’t see the light

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I'm going to sing you a Lullabye
It'll be soft and sweet.
And when I take your heart,
Don't worry cuz it won't skip a beat.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Nina Kagome Vienna ♥ Single ♥ First Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina watched happily and cheered when Ari was sorted into the Gryffindor house! She was so happy for her! "Yeah! I'm glad! Thank goodness we are able to have a friend to share new experiences with!" She said happily returning the hug. She could already tell they were going to be best friends!

╚═════════════════════╝

amo10690

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station -> Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Entering the great hall Leonette debated about sitting at the Ravenclaw Table but thought better of it. She should sit with the rest of Gryffindor. Walking over to the table of red and gold the brunette took a seat next to Tanya. "Hey Tanya." she greeted her before looking at the sorting. Hearing the last name Cherri she looked back over at Tanya. "Your brother's attending this year?" she questioned with a smile. That meant her sister was the same age as him. Hopefully she wouldn't cause any trouble.

Looking back over as the hat shouted Ravenclaw Leonette clapped for Timothy and then listened to the rest of the sorting. Hearing the last name Ryans Leonette froze... 'That last name... David's cousin...' she thought remembering him talk about Edwin Ryans and how he ran away and eloped. Hearing the sorting hat say Slytherin Leonette remembered a girl earlier who was sorted into the same house named Wendy. She wondered if they were the two family members David had attending this year. Hopefully they wouldn't make this year a nightmare for him.

When her sister Mira was called Leonette watched as the hat called out Slytherin as well. Instead of being upset about it she smiled at her sister. Receiving an almost puzzled look from her sister as she looked over on her way to the table adorn in green. Leonette knew Mira wouldn't understand but maybe she'd come too eventually.

With: Fellow Gryffindors... Tanya

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

Yukina101

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXUser Image

Twelve Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin furrowed his brow and thought about what she had just told him and wondered why she was so upset. And when the answer hit him he nearly wanted to thump his head upon the table. She was upset to see them of course because she had seen someone die! It was probably nerve wracking to have witnessed it in the first place then to have to live with it the rest of her life by knowing seeing these creatures.Still, it wasn't her fault and she shouldn't be ashamed. "It's alright. I mean, it's not because it's never really a good thing to see death or almost die, but, what I think I mean is that it's not my fault. Our fault. And it's especially not those erm, thestles? It's not the horses fault either." he shrugged not really knowing what else to say.
shabatha

And you only live forever in the lights you make
When we were young we used to say
That you only hear the music when your heart begins to break
Now we are the kids from yesterday

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:54 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya grinned as Leo came in and saw her glancing over at the Ravenclaw table but didn't want to think about it. She knew she was friends with that arsehat League but she didn't exactly want to call him an one in front of someone who thought themselves his friend so she bit her tongue. Hard. When she brought up her brother however she grinned brightly and nodded setting aside her book for a moment It was a slow part anyway, no one had even been bitten and survived yet! "Yup! That's my smart lil' Cookie. I knew he was going to be in Ravenclaw and I told him so but he was still sorta nervous. I'm just happy he knows people already in the house and he's even made a few friends." she said proudly taking a look over to his table and seeing him talk with Echo and another male student, younger than her friend but still older than Timothy. Maybe a second or third year. When she saw the boy that had been hanging around her brother at the station she grinned and pointed him out to Leo while also clapping as he was placed in Slytherin. "That's one of them, thought his name was Benjamin though." she added as an afterthought. Tanya was confused to see her friend freeze like that but her attention was stolen by another Mitchell being sorted and seeing Leo suddenly grin. "Is she your little sister?" she asked finding it funny their siblings were starting the same year just like they had. She was also happy to see that her friend didn't look disgruntled or even angry that her sibling (or cousin maybe) was in Slytherin. She had seen her share of siblings and even distant family members getting angry or even violent if their family ended up in any house besides their own, especially if they ended up in Slytherin. So this was a nice happy sight.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

UniformWhere: Great Hall~Gryffindor tableWith: Leo and others Thinking: Aww, how niceOOC

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games