Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
At: Gryffindor Table
With: No one in particular
Thinking: Jer is actually sitting at Slytherin for once? Hmm... maybe he cares about being a prefect after all.

User Image Veronica turned some after lifting her head when she heard the Sorting for the year had started and then turned back to see who had sat down at the table and was a bit surprised by how near Toby was sitting. They never sat at opposite ends of the table but they rarely sat in much of proximity of each other and if they did it was from a distance. Letting out a sigh she raised a brow at Toby and said, "I see your mother didn't kill you for being a bit held up after your curfew this Summer."

"Beyond that, I can assume your summer was fairly ordinary?" She sighed. "Anyways, I suppose I should congratulate you on being a prefect, right? Just don't do anything spectacularly stupid and I'll be happy." Rolling her eyes she glanced up at the sorting hat as it called Gryffindor for a blonde girl and she clapped.

User ImageShe didn't really know what exactly to say to Toby so she figured small talk was best. It wasn't like she should have any reason not to, though Victor seemed to be planning some kind of wedding in his head and picking out dresses for her, Veronica half thought. And Jess and Gypsy were sure to eventually corner her and interrogate her until she gave them some kind of answer they liked. Maybe she could just have Jer distract Gypsy from the case at least.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXUser Image

Twelve Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin slid into an empty seat at the Gryffindor table then grinning across the room towards the Slytherin table at his friend only to snort when all he got was a middle finger in response. He should have known he'd pick up some habits from Wyatt. He watched the first years get paraded in and felt a since of giddiness that it wasn't him this time that he was actually among the older students. It seemed so weird, but this was his first year. He had another five to get completely bored of it. He tried looking over at the Ravenclaw table to spot Dalton but couldn't and he didn't see Rosabella either. He did however spot on of his year mates looking a bit confused and lost decided to at least be nice and say hello and ask if she was ok. "Hi Celaena, are you doing alright?" he asked looking concerned.
shabatha

And you only live forever in the lights you make
When we were young we used to say
That you only hear the music when your heart begins to break
Now we are the kids from yesterday

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:39 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya hurried into the hall her heels clacking away at the floor beneath her before she slid into a seat right as the larger doors opened and the unsorted first years came streaming in. Yes, she made it just in time! It took her a few minutes to actually find her brother, it was like looking for the tallest needle in a sowing kit, when she finally spotted him and gave him an encouraging grin and thumbs up while also mouthing all manner of things. He would totally get Ravenclaw, although she supposed he could fit in at Hufflepuff but the blue and bronze house was his first choice. The sorting hat took that into consideration right? She didn't remember much about her own sorting, mainly that she had been hungry and bored to tears waiting in line (you'd think with a last name like "Cherri" it wouldn't take that long but noooo) and that when the hat finally yelled "Gryffindor!" that she had taken off like a bottle rocket in glee. But she had heard that it did so maybe it would. Turning her attention from the sorting, she looked around the hall to see if her other friends had made it in. Well of course Mr. Perfect had and was sitting at the Ravenclaw table with Kas and was probably telling him all the manners of death that Mr. G. would inflict upon him. She rolled her eyes just thinking about it before looking over at the Hufflepuff table looking for Elsie and finding her giving looks and glares in her general direction. For split second she thought she was giving those looks to her when out the corner of her eye she spotted a boy spouting a glare towards the Hufflepuff table and felt relieved. It was still weird though. She sighed and drummed her fingers lightly on the table completely bored out of her mind and wondering where the heck Coffee and Rory had gone to. She supposed she could just take note from Echo and so pulled her backpack over to her and pulled out one of the horror novels he had instructed her to read about a year ago.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

UniformWhere: Great Hall~Gryffindor tableWith: Me, Myself and IThinking: Salem's Lot...how originalOOC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:26 am
User Image
                                              It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
                                              Even heroes have the right to bleed
                                              I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
                                              Even heroes have the right to dream
                                              And it's not easy to be me

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Jacob made his way to the table, already noting that the Sorting was underway. He had lagged behind a bit, making sure that the rest of the students were making their way to the castle, and was late, it seemed. At least he got a chance to hear a couple of students being sorted into Gryffindor. He clapped along with the table as he sat down, figuring he would make his introductions when they took a seat. However, he glanced at Ronna and Toby, apparently they had come to some sort of truce on their way up to the castle. He rubbed his forehead, already feeling the start of a headache beginning. This year's new batch of prefects were definitely a mixed bunch. Hopefully they wouldn't murder each other. Hopefully.

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: I hope this isn't a prelude to a bad year...
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
                                              Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
                                              Only a man in a funny red sheet
                                              Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:51 pm
You called my name in the dark
Called me back to the start
The condensation is building tension
A stubborn silence is formed
Around our bodies it's warm
The cool wet grasses as summer passes
Frightened under attack
Fallen flat on my back

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Fifth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Beater -
[feeling: unsure] [thinking: ...] [with: Gryffindors, near Ronna] [at: Gryffindor Table]

Toby noted Ronna's look of surprise, which was better than a glare, anyhow, and then she sighed and raised an eyebrow and he suddenly wondered why he didn't decide to be an arse tonight and sit somewhere else. "No," he replied dryly. "She's a Healer, so that would be sort of ironic, right? There was some yelling, though. And I wasn't allowed to go anywhere other than the village for a few days. I'm very irresponsible, you see." He wasn't even being sarcastic, just speaking in a familiar, self deprecating tone and tracing a pattern in the wood of the table with a finger distractedly. "Yeah. Yeah, it was pretty normal. You know. Got in more trouble with Jess. Got into arguments with my brothers. Babysat my sisters when there was no one else to do it." He looked away towards the Sorting and clapped enthusiastically, forcing a grin on his face for the sake of the probably a bit nervous first years. "Thanks," he returned when the applause had died down. "Um, congratulations to you too. I mean, you actually deserve it so..." he trailed off awkwardly. "It was a shock, when me and Jess got the badges. Guess I was the only option." he laughed shortly and then fell back into silence.

I'm gonna kick the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

mc2

Raising cities to dust
Faces dripping in lust
Fallen empires and raging bush fires
All your words confounded
Secret lives bound and hid
Living backwards in tangled backwoods
You ruined everything right
So good I can’t see the light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:02 pm

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
At: Gryffindor Table
With: No one in particular
Thinking: I hate small talk.

User Image Veronica hadn't exactly expected Toby to answer with as much detail as he did at her few questions which could easily have been fairly closed ended questions. She let out a small laugh when Toby mentioned the irony of his mother killing him due to her profession as a healer and the whole yelling, and being grounded for a few days. And then thanked her for her congratulations and said she actually earned it and that it was a shock that Jess and him got the badges. "Honestly, for my lawyer it was just weird for him because I actually showed up way before I needed to. I mean I'm allowed out till 10 pm any night and am allowed to leave the apartment whenever the next day rolls around which is technically at 12:01," She shrugged.

"And I'm fairly sure it depends on who you ask on whether I deserve prefect or not. I mean Elli always more or less hated me," Ronna pointed out wryly. "Regardless, I'm the type to take responisbility given to me seriously. So like I said as long as you don't do anything spectacularly stupid that disrupts any large amount of people I'll be happy. Besides, what is the dynamic? I'm the bore who likes rules according to your friends and you would be the cool one, right?"User Image

She shook her head and let out a sigh, "I would pity Victor about having to work with Jess, but honestly he deserves every moment of headaches he gets from that at this point." She raised a brow and said, "What did Jess manage to weasel out of you anyways? And why did you think telling Jess anything is a good idea? I give it a week before the whole school finds out with Jess and Gypsy knowing. But I guess it isn't that big of a deal..." She ended with an annoyed sigh before she turned her gaze to the sorting that was going on. There were a lot of Hufflepuffs so far and she didn't think she heard Slytherin. Maybe Jer would get off light and could go back to being an unofficial Ravenclaw like was typical for him? Better off for him, Ronna assumed.

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena jumped when her name was said. She turned to see Kalin asking how she was. She smiled lightly. "Oh hi Kalin. I'm okay I suppose. I'm curious, can you see the thestrals? The ones that pull the carriages?" She asked curiously. She was still a bit on the, seeing her siblings die was a good thing, part. She was rather... Confused whether to believe seeing them is good or not, creepy as they were....

User ImageUser Image

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Fourth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo walked into the Great Hall and took a seat. Everyone was occupied right now, talking amongst themselves. Ronna was with Toby and a couple younger kids were talking to. But once he took a seat, instead of talking, he turned his attention to the festivities, glad to see that they were sorting now. He wanted to see who got into where. He also couldn't wait to get the year started so the faster this got done, the faster they got out of here, the faster they would get to start the next day, which was always his favorite. He also looked forward to going to Dueling Club for the first time. There was nothing like Dueling to him. He was skilled at it, almost prodigal. He picked it up quickly, as if he was born from some kind of master wizard or something.

He kept his eyes on the ceremony, virtually glued to it, but if someone spoke to him, he definitely could here. He kept his ears out for any person who wanted to talk to him, except he wasn't sure many would. That's when he looked forward. Was that Nalson? Was he finally sitting with the Gryffindors? It's about time. He still to this day remembered the boy storming out of the commons during his first year. He left early with Alex from that meeting.

"Wow, that was three years ago...time flies," he said to himself quietly.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

(OOC: free for interaction)  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:58 pm
You were my conscience, so solid, now you're like water
xxxAnd we started drowning, not like we'd sink any further[
xxxxxBut I let my heart go, it's somewhere down at the bottom
xxxxxxxxBut I'll get a new one and come back for the hope that you've stolen

User Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory finally made it to the Great Hall way behind all her other friends who she could see already sitting at their tables. The sorting was already well underway so at least no one was really paying attention to the giant entrance meaning she didn't have to sneak in like she normally would after the sorting. Well maybe she should have since there was still a long line of firsties still waiting for their meeting with the great Gandalf hat meaning she'd have to wait even longer for food. The candy she had gotten from the trolley and even the packet of skittles she had hidden away in her backpack had long since been eaten and she was still starving! With a huff she took a seat next to a guy she'd seen around in the common room once or twice but not in any of her classes so she had to assume he was older like David. She also spotted the new two prefects talking to one another as well as the blonde scary one eyed girl and her boyfriend who she had heard never actually slept in the tower since a house meeting gone awry. Meh, it wasn't any of her business really. Rory sighed again and picked up her fork and began playing with it by stabbing it and drawing it into the wood of the table and watching as the table never actually took damage. It was times like these she both loved and hated magic. During one of her makeshift ninja throws the fork got more air than she wanted and landed in the lap of the older boy next to her. Far from actually being embarrassed but not actually about to put her hand in that type of situation she tried to hold in her laughter poked the guy in the shoulder to get his attention...if the random fork in his lap hadn't."Hey, do ya mind handin' back t'at fork? Sorry ta 'ave it drop in like t'at on ya." she asked with a small smirk.♯♩♪♫♬♭♮
Quote:
RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Wearing
Where~Great Hall
Who~People
Blahblahblah when's the food?

xxxxxxxI'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
xxxxxFrom turning into a monster eating us alive
xxxDon't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone, the world is ours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I'm going to sing you a Lullabye
It'll be soft and sweet.
And when I take your heart,
Don't worry cuz it won't skip a beat.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Nina Kagome Vienna ♥ Single ♥ First Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina happily went to the Gryffindor table. She wasn't too 100 % sure whether it was a good thing, but at least she wasn't in Slytherin. She couldn't stand snobby people... She was seriously hoping her new friend Ari would be in the same house. If not for Nina's sake but for her own. Ari really wanted it. And Nina wanted her to get it. Because the reason was a good one. She was humming to herself again, just humming. Silly little songs she had made up on the train ride here. She smiled pretty happy still. Oh she was happy!

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXUser Image

Twelve Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin furrowed his brow in thought at Celaena's question before oh-ing when he finally got to a conclusion. "Is that what those things are called? Honestly I thought that everyone else was just so used to them that they never said anything but from the way you're asking it, I'm guessing that's not really true huh?" he ended sheepishly. He'd never heard of threstrals before and if that's what were pulling the carriages then he should probably learn just a little bit more about them. Just so he didn't offend one in the future. They seemed alright from the ones he encountered just that day, they didn't make a lot of noise or move around too much, besides the actually pulling of course, and besides their creepy exterior seemed sort of harmless.
shabatha

And you only live forever in the lights you make
When we were young we used to say
That you only hear the music when your heart begins to break
Now we are the kids from yesterday

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:14 pm
Valentina La Russa Third Year Gryffindor

As Valentina took a seat at the table she couldn't only 2 years ago that was her sitting on that chair. "Wow its been that long" She said. What's for dinner she wondered for herself.

OOC: Free to interact and sorry I've had a my mother in hospital from a stroke. so thats why my paragraphs have been short  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:14 pm
There is a ghost...
Deep in my throat...
Shoving it down...
Speak and you choke!
Every fire...
Sharpens the flood...
Throbbing and wild!
Stained in blood...

User Image

DAVID SHOICHET | FOURTH YEAR | GRYFFINDOR | MUGGLEBORN
And each little lie: Irritated | Making mountains: What;s got her all up in arms? | Mountains I climb: Gryffindors | Wasting my time: Gryffindor Table

Dvaid Shoichet was stewing, mostly because he was always in a bad mood on his first night back at Hogwarts, though it was more resigned bitterness that outrage at being forced to attend once more this year. But he was also stewing because Elsie Vass, with her annoying tallness- still half an inch taller than him, he reckoned, and her ridiculous bouncy hair and those watery blue eyes had just given him a look of what he saw as ultimate disdain, before turning back around. What, he couldn't even look in her direction? She didn't even know him! Well, he was sure she knew of him, the muggleborn that never shut up, but she didn't actually know him. What had gotten her all up in arms, anyhow? He never saw her doing anything but smiling. He was shocked her face could form any other sort of expression. He was being nasty, he knew it, probably because he felt rejected or something, and if his mum was here right now she'd most likely give him a prompt swat about the head. He turned his attention back to the Sorting, some of his irritation fading. Maybe she'd been glaring at someone else. It was possible, however unlikely.

Somewhere between dirty and clean, water and smoke, laugh and you choke...

Feeding the fire...
Teasing the lies!
With dirt in my eyes...
Oh, dirt in my eyes
Pissed it away!
The heroes are gone.
Dirt in their sheets...
Rum on their tongues...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Fourth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo's attention was on the Sorting, only broken by a slight touch to the shoulder and a fork suddenly falling into his lap, from what seemed to be from the sky, but as he looked back, he had seen a girl that he had seen around the house, but he had never actually spoken with before. He gave her a casual half smile and picked the fork up from his lap, handing it to her. He went to look back at the Sorting Ceremony and looked back to her.

"I don't think we've met, I'm Robin, but call me Theo. That's what I go by around her. What's your name?" he asked her, not passing up the opportunity to talk to someone for once, just to watch the stupid ceremony that he had three more of to watch. He needed more people to know honestly. It wasn't like he wanted to be popular, but he definitely didn't want to have no friends. Besides, what was the worst thing that could happen. Ronna yell at him for talking? Or maybe Toby? Well...everyone of the prefects were doing it so he figured it was perfectly okay.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

Mizuki226

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:43 pm
You were my conscience, so solid, now you're like water
xxxAnd we started drowning, not like we'd sink any further[
xxxxxBut I let my heart go, it's somewhere down at the bottom
xxxxxxxxBut I'll get a new one and come back for the hope that you've stolen

User Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory took back the fork with a grin and soft thanks and went back to her random game of "ninja fork" only for the poor boy she had nearly impaled turned back towards her with an introduction. She wondered what his full name was to have a nickname like Theo but figured she could ask that another time and place. "Prolly haven't, I don' tend ta hang around much in the commons. My name's Rory, an' I usually just go by Rory. Or jus' Lass, but that's only if someone forgets my name." she chuckled at her own joke turning slightly more towards him. The sorting was still boring her to the brink of tears and her game of ninja fork, while slightly exciting, was also slightly masochistic...and she supposed dangerous for those around her. Especially their crotches apparently. Suddenly however a random firstie came running towards the table yelling "fi fi" and went on to hug Coffee while talking animatedly about touching the candles. Awww, he was so adorable! If more firsties were like him she wouldn't get the urge to push them down the staircases. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮
Quote:
RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Wearing
Where~Great Hall
Who~Theo and people
Cute!

xxxxxxxI'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
xxxxxFrom turning into a monster eating us alive
xxxDon't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone, the world is ours

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games