Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

'Hard to believe the year's already over,' thought Dani as she checked herself over one last time before heading down for the Year End Feast. 'Feels like it was yesterday we were coming over on the boats, and seeing the castle for the first time.' She was feeling a bit nervous, not because she was worried about the outcome of the competition for the House Cup, but because she wasn't sure what the summer would bring.

Officially speaking she really was in a bit of a gray area; her parents didn't want her, and Dani knew she wouldn't be welcome were she to arrive on their doorstep with her school trunk, and as far as she knew her aunt had yet to finalize arrangements for her. 'It's really gonna suck if I get back to London and discover I'm stuck.' Worse, she remembered stories her Mom told about her aunt and her dotty moments and absentminded spells. Dani wasn't certain if these tales were just her way of getting back at her sister for being a witch, or if there was truth to them.

Sassafras leaned over and meowed sympathetically as she rubbed her whiskers against Dani's hand. The ginger-furred Persian always seemed to know when she needed a reminder that she wasn't unloved. Sassafras purred loudly when Dani started petting her long fur, and then licked her with her scratchy pink tongue. Dani giggled softly, and her misgivings abated, at least for a time. 'I'm going to enjoy tonight, and let tomorrow work itself out.'

Dani made the now very familiar trek from the dormitories in the Gryffindor Tower down to the Great Hall, taking care to be down there in good time. She had one last personal project left to complete: she wanted to make sure she had contact information for all her teammates, including the other Reserves, as well as other First Years, like Elijah, as she got the feeling he might be cut off from everyone if she didn't, and Cathy, of course. She also needed to find Jacob, so she could see about some sort of meet-up in the summer for the team.

ooc: free for interactions

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image
                                                It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
                                                Even heroes have the right to bleed
                                                I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
                                                Even heroes have the right to dream
                                                And it's not easy to be me

User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Jacob came in and took a seat at the table, happy and a bit sad at the same time. He was happy because Gryffindor had won the quidditch cup for the second year in a row, and sad that Jaslyn was graduating. Which meant that he would have to go an entire year without seeing her when he came back next year. Which, he was coming back. At the moment though, he wasn't sure what he was doing after next year. Granted, he had plans, but he didn't know what they would require. He sat quietly, watching the people around him and noting the various people talking. If nothing else, it should be an interesting summer.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Wow, another year and I'll be gone...
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
                                                Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
                                                Only a man in a funny red sheet
                                                Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    ════════════════════════

Dani's eyes lit up when she saw Jacob, and she quickly made her way over to him. She smiled as she looked up toward him, and said, "Hi, um, I was wondering if I could have your contact info? I'd like to keep touch over the summer. Here's mine."

From a pocket, Dani produced a bit of parchment. She'd made several such notes containing her contact information, including the more modern conveniences she was accustomed to.

"I was also wondering... Since, you'll probably be inheriting the team, is there any chance we can set up a team meetup or two over the summer? It would be nice if we could get some practices in, and if you've got any ideas you want to implement, you know, it would be a good time to try them out. What do you think?"

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:08 pm
User Image
                                                It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
                                                Even heroes have the right to bleed
                                                I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
                                                Even heroes have the right to dream
                                                And it's not easy to be me

User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Jacob blinked as he saw a first year girl approach him, and recalled she was one of the newer chasers on the team. Reserve, but then again, people did tend to start off as a reserve. Well, except for him and a few others. Blinking as she asked about contact information, he thought for a moment. "You're muggleborn, right? Yeah, sure, I can give you my telephone number so you can ring me. Just... give me a moment to remember it." He often didn't use the home phone really, so he took a moment or two before he recalled the number. He fished around in his pockets for a moment before he pulled out a pen and a scrap of paper. Noting there was nothing important on the paper, he scribbled down his name and number and handed it to the girl. "You might get my da, but that's cool. Otherwise, there you go."

When she asked about a scrimmage game for quidditch, he blinked and considered the proposal. Well, if nothing else, it would keep their skills up. Plus, he doubted that anyone would really say no. "We can, I don't see any trouble with that. Only need to find a place we can do it without being caught. Probably out in the countryside, more than likely. We can probably get some of the older students to apparate people around if necessary, or well, there's always the Knight Bus. Just, I wouldn't recommend that as a regular form of transportation." He made a face at that thought, knowing that the last time he had ridden it, he had gotten particularly sick as the bus whipped around buildings like a serpent. Which immediately brought to mind Jaslyn, but well... "Anyway, yeah, that can work. Just give me a ring over the summer, and I'll talk to some of the older students to see what they think."

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Wow, another year and I'll be gone...
                                                OOC:

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
                                                Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
                                                Only a man in a funny red sheet
                                                Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Graydon Ironshield

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:33 pm
User Image
                                                You don't have to say you love me
                                                Just be close at hand
                                                You don't have to stay forever
                                                I will understand
                                                Believe me, believe me
                                                I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ Hᴏᴜsᴇ || Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ Lᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy walked into the Great Hall, his mind preoccupied by other things while he headed to the Staff Table. Well, nothing to be done about that. It was the end of the year, and a pretty uneventful one at that. Now it was time to wrap up the year, which meant that he had to make announcements at the feast. Getting to the staff table, he stood before taking a seat and addressed the students. "Welcome everyone! It seems we have come to the end of another year, and of course the summer holidays. Now, before we get to all of that, we have some announcements regarding the cups to say. In fourth place, Ravenclaw with 180 points. In third, Hufflepuff with 330 points. In second, and runner up for the Quidditch Cup, Slytherin with 345 points. In first, and winner of the Quidditch and House Cup, Gryffindor with an astounding 555 points. Good job everyone, I hope everyone tries just as hard next year for the cups. Now, please, tuck in, and enjoy the last night of the school year!"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, Gryffindor did really well this year...
                                                Taken By: Lukas Brighton
                                                OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall: Gryffindor Table

David hardly showed any emotion at the Gryffindor table. In fact David was hugely missing any sign of happiness, something he should have had. Truth was since he’d been bit in the forest he’d been dismal and completely drained of any sort of caring feeling. Even when everyone found out he was in the hospital wing David didn’t even show a hint of caring. Honestly, he didn’t care and he really didn’t care now. As far as he was concerned his life was over.

Sitting at the table of his house of red and gold, David noted his sister looking at him and his cousin with some guy. Whether it actually registered what he was looking at was another story. He wished Remy was still around so he would have someone to talk to. Sadly he didn’t and he was left to figure things out on his own. David couldn’t even tell Shayna the one person who was bound to be getting suspicious.

Even when Professor Steele said Gryffindor won the Quidditch cup he didn’t even cheer like he would have. What did it matter? He couldn’t play Quidditch anymore professionally, how could he being what he was? He wouldn’t even be an Auror, no one would hire him for that either… David knew his life was over the moment he realized he was in that forest and he would do anything, if he could to prevent himself from going in there in the first place.

With: Gryffindors

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    ════════════════════════

"Thank you," Dani will excitedly, as she placed Jacob's information with what she gathered already. She mentally promised herself to load all of it onto her phone, as soon as she was clear of the magical aura which made her Smartphone nothing more than a paperweight. She'd been told by her aunt she'd taken care of transferring her phone over to a new account, since her parents allowed her old account to die. "I'll probably call you in about a week," she added, before rushing off to find a seat.

She found an empty seat by Veronica, and as she landed on the bench, Dani gushed, "Talked to Jacob, he seems agreeable to the idea of some off-season conditioning. I think we might be able to do it. What's a 'Knight Bus'?"

When the Deputy Headmaster announced the points standing and that their House won, Dani let out a loud cheer. Right then, Dani could not think of anywhere else in all the world she wanted to be than where she was: in the Great Hall celebrating a term's hard work with her friends.

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: END OF THE YEAR FEAST
Wearing: My uniform

Huh? The Knight Bus?
Veronica had began to let her mind wonder as she stared up towards the staff table, though mostly into space. That was when she heard a voice began with 'talked to Jacob...' She glanced up and turned to see Danica and listed as she explained Jacob's reaction to her proposal about the team meeting up over the summer and then asked about the Knight Bus.

She paused with a polite smile when Professor Steele interrupted with the announcement of Gryffindor winning both the quidditch and house cup. She smiled more genuinely hearing her house won both, though her reaction was far more subdued than the cheers of Danica and most of the other housemates. Once Dani calmed some, Veronica answered, "That sounds great and the Knight Bus is apparently a fairly cheap public transit option for wizards. Way cheaper than say taking the train. I've only seen it once in passing, but I've never taken it. Crash uses it, though, he knows far more about it than I do. He mentioned it being a bit unsettling or something of that sort..."

She shrugged and said, "Sorry I can't be more helpful. Even when I lived in Hawkinge I only used muggle transportation... the bus to Dover... the train to get to London... or Dad would take me from the station by car if his schedule allowed. It might be nice to actually practice flying, though. I have been debating getting a new broom for a bit, so if I do that would give me an opportunity to test it out."

"Anyways, you already have gotten my contact info, so be sure to at least let me know about whatever is decided," Veronica added with a smile at Dani.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{OoC: Free for Interaction}

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:02 am
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Dating Luke Nalson ஒ

Lowly with my head вσωε∂, there are rats εvεяүωнεяε.
                                                      Feed me вяεα∂ and ωαтεя, I won’t ∂ιε in there.

Steffi dropped into a seat at the Gryffindor Table, making sure leave a seat open for Luke to join her. Her red eye narrowed at any underclassman who ever dared to think about taking the spot next to her. It was Luke's and seeing as the boy was finally agreeing with his house once again, he was actually going to sit at the Gryffindor Table. It was a rare occurrence indeed. To be fair, it was rare for her to sit here too, if only because she liked to bug Tobi and he almost always sat at the Hufflepuff Table. She glanced up towards the front of the Great Hall, but the sorting hadn't started yet. It left her hungry and annoyed. The sorting always took forever and that meant she had to wait even longer for food. Sometimes she really hated this school.

Save me sмιℓιηg נεsυs, get off that cяσss
                                                      Hate me
                                                      scяεαмιηg masses. I don’t care if I’m ℓσsт

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:27 am
User Image
                                            Do you really wanna be like them?
                                            Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                            Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                            Cause I don't ever wanna
                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image
                                            ════════════════════════

ɹɐǝʎ ɥʇuǝʌǝS |ᛗ| ɹǝʞɐɯǝlqnoɹ⊥ puɐ ɹǝʇsʞuɐɹԀ |ᛗ| ɹopuıɟɟʎɹƃ

════════════════════════

Luke sat down next to Steffi, already eyeing the Great Hall and thinking. Last Sorting for him, and well, he doubted he would miss the school. Okay, well maybe a little bit. He glanced over to Steffi, a smirk gracing his features as he considered what they were going to do for the last school year. He had plans, and a lot of them revolved around getting dimensions on the place. He knew he could never beat the Weasley twins for their grandiose stunts, but he could try. Green eyes lazily roved over the room, and he caught himself snickering. Oh yeah, this was going to be a great end to the year. Looking over to Steffi, he gave her a wry grin . "So, what do you think are the odds that the house gets paranoid that I'm sitting here again?"

════════════════════════
                                            Thinking: This could be an interesting end of the year...
                                            OOC:

You, don't wanna be just like you
                                            What I'm sayin' is
                                            This is the anthem
                                            Throw all your hands up
                                            You, don't wanna be you

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:10 am
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Dating Luke Nalson ஒ

Lowly with my head вσωε∂, there are rats εvεяүωнεяε.
                                                      Feed me вяεα∂ and ωαтεя, I won’t ∂ιε in there.

Steffi smiled when Luke sat down next to her. Her hand dropped to rest against his knee under the table as she glanced up towards the front of the hall. She couldn't particularly kiss him if his mother was sitting at the staff table now could she? At his words, she turned her attention back to him with a sly smirk. "Its our last year too. If they weren't already paranoid... now they definitely are." She chuckled. They were in for a huge amount of trouble this year, but it would be so worth it. And honestly, when were they ever caught for the things they did. Hell her first year she'd chucked a spoon at that git Xavier's head and never once got in trouble for it.

Her, Tobi, and Luke's plans to leave the school with a bang would be fantastic. They would never be the Weasley's but she was sure to help get them get as close as possible to that standard that she could. This school would never forget them. She was sure of that one thing at least. She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder.
                                                      "You gonna miss this place?" She asked curiously, her hand absentmindedly tracing circles on his leg. It was a mixed feeling for her really. The school had been her first real home since her parents left her at the orphanage when she was a toddler. But she had a new home now, and he was sitting right next to her. She wasn't sure she'd miss the school, but part of her felt like maybe it'd always be a slight home to her.

Save me sмιℓιηg נεsυs, get off that cяσss
                                                      Hate me
                                                      scяεαмιηg masses. I don’t care if I’m ℓσsт

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
At: Gryffindor Table
With: No one in particular
Thinking: Jer is actually sitting at Slytherin for once? Hmm... maybe he cares about being a prefect after all.

User Image Veronica had spent most of the trip to the castle contemplating just what brand of permanent dye Victor's cousin had gotten her hands on a few years back just to give Victor a new hair color like the pink to deal with for ages. The mere fact that Victor obviously had some crazy idea that Ronna liked Toby or whatever was bad enough. The fact that Gypsy kept making jabs at Toby and probably her about the incident over the summer was to be expected and just went to show that she knew about it. Victor could get Gypsy on board to some crazy scheme or whatever and it just disturbed her.

She sighed stretching as she walked into the great hall and glancing at the table. Gypsy and Jer had both beat her there and they were sitting at their respective house tables. She was actually kind of shocked to see Jer with the Slytherins since it was so unusual, but could only hope it was that Jer was actually going to make a decent go at the whole prefect thing. Better him be a prefect any day than the Russian.

User ImageWith a sigh she sat down at the still mostly empty table on her own and massaged her forehead with a hand as she took a moment of peace in before the first years began to be sorted, or say Toby showed up, or maybe even Theo did who she could only assume despised every friend he ever met or knew of hers or talked to by this point. Actually she was fairly sure it was just people she talked to in general. It was weird but she more or less attempted to brush it off. This could potentially be a long year for her beyond the expected of OWLs.

<>

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:28 pm
You called my name in the dark
Called me back to the start
The condensation is building tension
A stubborn silence is formed
Around our bodies it's warm
The cool wet grasses as summer passes
Frightened under attack
Fallen flat on my back

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Fifth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Beater -
[feeling: unsure] [thinking: ...] [with: Gryffindors, near Ronna] [at: Gryffindor Table]

Toby took a seat at the Gryffindor Table near Ronna but not too close with the air of someone approaching a wild animal. He figured she might be offended if he pointedly sat at the opposite end of the table, and he didn't want to be an arse tonight. He looked down self consciously at his gleaming badge, and tried not to groan. Maybe everyone would think it was fake or some sort of joke, and he wouldn't have to deal with this prefect thing like, ever. He was, he had to admit, very relieved to be away from Jess and Gypsy and the combined might of the two. He reddened just thinking about them and their comments. He glanced at Ronna as covertly as possible, wishing is hair was longer so he could hide behind it. Stupid Mum and her stupid insistence on haircuts. Well, Ronna didn't look overly annoyed or angry, so he was going to take that as a good sign. He didn't say anything, though, just stared at the table as the Sorting started up.

I'm gonna kick the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

mc2

Raising cities to dust
Faces dripping in lust
Fallen empires and raging bush fires
All your words confounded
Secret lives bound and hid
Living backwards in tangled backwoods
You ruined everything right
So good I can’t see the light

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan was quick to sit down at his table. He hadn't seen Corabell outside, but she was vice captain of the quidditch team now, so she was going to be even more busy. He watched as the sorting began. Only having been late because of some other years trailing behind. He wanted them to be safe.

Sixth Year/Gryffindor/Dating Corabell Kiremono/Prefect
(O.o.C.)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena was still thinking about the conversation with her sister. That her sister would even care had her mind roaming in waves. She just wasn't even able to wrap her mind about the Thestrals... She sat and looked at the first years but didn't register them.

User ImageUser Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games