Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Gryffindor Table)

“That’s great to hear.” David told Alex. He loved when people tried out for Quidditch. He looked over at Xavier as he came over. Of course having a friend as a prefect should totally give him privileges and apparently Alex wanted to be involved. “As much as I don’t want to give my best mate detention or anyone else I would advise you don’t do anything to out there.” He told Xavier and Alex. “I don’t want to give anyone detention okay…” he added at Ronna.

“Quidditch isn’t as bad as he’s making it sound its loads of fun really.” He told Nyx happily. David nodded. “You know it.” This year was Gryffindor’s year. “It’ll be great to have you rooting for us. Hopefully all of us make the team that is.” He said to Nyx. He knew Ronna didn’t make the team last year but he still wanted her to try out, much like he wanted Remy to try out the year before.

With: Gryffindors... Nyx, Ronna, Alex, Xavier, Theo

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

Desirae_Nikas_7656
mc2
kiska166
RedEagleEye007
IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image

Leonette knew she should get out more during the summer. She might actually meet people if she did. “Sounds like a great fit to me.” Leonette said before watching Tanya scoot down the bench to a first year girl. “Hello I’m Leonette Mitchell but you can just call me Leo or Rosa or Rose… Yeah I kind of go by many different names. Leo is the norm though.” She said with a smile. Looking to everyone Minn and Crash were on the team so she knew them but she could meet two new friends here. Coffee and Rosabella man was that a long one.

With: Tanya, Crash, Minn, Coffee, Rosabella

Yukina101
Miss GryffindorK
Essy ze Ninja
kiska166
Greycast

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:07 pm
Xistund

[Bell-chan]

☽☾ Nyx Aodhnait ☽☾ Age: 11 ☽☾ House: Gryffindor

Mood:
Thoughts:
Equipment:
Where am I:

User Image

User Image

Nyx smiled slightly and ducked her head and nodded, "I don't know much about the magical world to be honest. I grew up in a normal orphanage. I thought I was a normal girl until I got my letter, and then I thought I was a normal girl that had had a cruel joke played on her." She shrugged slightly and tried to smile, "I just wish I could have brought Selene, my pet fox, here with me this year."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There is a real magic in enthusiasm.
It spells the difference between
mediocrity and accomplishment.

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || I guess I'm not hungry spacespace
Emotions || Slightly upset space
Age || Eleven space space
Blood || Pureblood space
House || Griffindor spacespace
Year|| First space

❈❈❈
Keep on dreaming, Don’t stop breathing
Fight those demons, Sell your soul,Not your whole self❈❈❈
☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

The brunette noticed that Nyx had engaged in another conversation, and figured it was left to leave her be. She was quiet, twiddling her thumgs. She thought it was best to just be quiet. Lilith had a constant nagging at her, that she wasn't good enough for other people. So she always tried to befriend people, but part of her always failed. The brunette only looked down at her hands, watching her fingers fiddle with themselves. The voice inside her head urged her to talk, urged her to go forward. But another part screamed at her to stay quiet. She only looked down.

Shifting a bit, before quietly explaining to David.
" Baelfire was one of Peter Pan's Lost Boys, from the TV Show 'Once Upon A Time'. He was known for his mischief and loyalty to pan. From what I have seen, I thought the name suited you well. But it's your decision, I don't really have a preference." Lilith had lifted another piece of pocky to her mouth. Suddenly, she didn't feel so hungry. She put the box away. Lilith didn't seem to want to talk anymore.

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆
❈❈❈Being me can only mean, Feeling scared to breathe, If you leave me then I’ll be afraid of everything
That makes me anxious, gives me patience, calms me down..❈❈❈

Out Of Lilith: Her Clothing

Xistund

Desirae_Nikas_7656

ElegantVictorianRose

[Bell-chan]

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria, focused on the conversation that was going on around her, hadn't heard when Rosabella's name was called; consequently, she hadn't realized that the girl had been sorted into Gryffindor. It was probably a good thing. Otherwise, Alex would have had a cow and embarrassed both herself and Bella. A small smile planted itself on the second year's face when Theo had agreed that she was indeed special. "I'm glad you think that. I think you're special, too." The last sentence came out in a quiet mutter which could only be heard by the students right beside her or the boy directly across from her; Theo. Dark eyes lingered on her friend's until David acknowledged Xavier and her mischievous plans. "Looks like we'll just have to make sure we don't get caught," she commented, turning her head to look at Xavier.

murruelecreuset
mc2
IceGrayWolf
Desirae_Nikas_7656
RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:40 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo listened to the conversation progress, listening to David who seemingly had started to get paranoid. Theo would love to play some pranks, but he knew that he could not. His parents would kill him if he were to even think about trying that, despite how many pranks he pulls at home just on his step father alone. He kept to himself however, keeping his eyes on the girl sitting across from him. He knew what he was going to do now, but it would have to wait, mainly because he did not want to attract too much attention with his words. Sometimes he loved to be the center of attention, but this was not one of those times. He also didn't want to embarrass Alexandra in any way.

"Thanks," he said to her, smiling widely. He looked into her eyes one more time before she looked away, her vision being turned to David. The poor kid. He wondered how hard it was to be a prefect in such a mischievous house. A hard job that must be. It would also mean handing detentions out to friends, which wasn't something Theo thought he could do. But he did understand it however and maybe someday he would be in the same position, where he would do his job just like his elder David.

Theo kept to himself on this argument, knowing he shouldn't chime in on it. He didn't want David thinking he was mischievous. Why? Because that was exactly how he was and it would never be expected if he were to prank someone. It also meant an increased chance of getting away with it and any chances he can get to get away with such a deed, he was going to take.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

murruelecreuset

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosabella slid onto the bench next to Coffee as the girl scooted over. The first year looked up at the fourth year boy when he spoke. A laugh escaped her mouth before admitting, "I usually go by Bella." The girl smiled as her eyes scanned over every face that Crash had introduced. She turned her head to look at the newcomer who was older than them. "Nice to meet you Ro- erm, Leo," she stuttered. The second year sputtered out too many nickname options, so Bella hadn't known which to use until she admitted that Leo was the most commonly used.

Greycast
Essy ze Ninja
Miss GryffindorK
murruelecreuset

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

And Alex and Theo seem to be sorting out whatever it is going on between them... God, I feel like a third wheel.

Ronna glanced over at Theo and Alex who seemed to be sorting out their awkwardness which just left her feeling awkward. It was borderline confession and she just felt like a third wheel. Glancing back to David she listened as he chided Xavier and Alex about not breaking rules and then told her he didn't want to give anyone detention and then spoke up about quidditch not being so bad and saying her rooting for them would be nice.

"You're an authority figure now, you have the unfortunate parts that come with it," Ronna pointed out. "Besides, a few detentions last year probably would have done me some good. Don't worry, I spent my summer in my Dad's form of rehab-which was supposed to teach me valuable lessons like patience. I suppose considering no noses were broken and I kept the tutoring job till the end of the summer meaning I have improved at least a little. And I got to brush up on muggle math which I haven't focused on in a while. Convinced me to sign up for arithmacy actually, which probably won't help me in my future endeavors. Oh well."

She shrugged with a bit of a smile.

User Image

Doing: At the Gryffindor Table
In Company of: Nyx, David, Alex, Theo, and Xavier
[Wearing: Uniform]

{ }

Desirae_Nikas_7656
murruelecreuset
kiska166
RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:39 am
════════════════════════════════Adrienne Lowery══════11══════(GRYFFINDOR)═════════════
User Image

-APPAREL // 'Cowlick' that refuses to go down. School robe on top; with crumpled white shirt, tie that is too big for him, worn-out gray sweater vest, and well fitting/dark trousers underneath.
    -ITEMS // Nothing
    -COMPANY // Gryffindor House.
    -RELATIONSHIP // None
    -THINKING // "Just like mum!", and "when am I going to see Jarlath?!".
    -FEELING // Relieved, and excited.
    -LOCATION // Great Hall
    < YOUTUBE SONG // (I Like That-Shane Mack)

══════════════════════════════════

As Adrienne watched his fellow first years being sorted into their respective houses, he started picking up on a conversation that wasn't too far away from his seat. He turned his head to the general direction of the conversation and saw that a group of kids were talking about quidditch and detention. Two valuable topics that he should probably learn about while he has the chance.

Here he slid over close to them until he was next to a blonde girl that was older, and whom the others were referring to as 'Ronna'.

"Hey are you guys talking about quidditch?" His still boy-soprano and irish accented voice piped up over the drone of the other students about them talking. He then added, "me' uncle makes brooms" while examining the faces that were in this group.

((OOC: Sorry for the 'cruddy' post, I was in a rush.))

User Image

mc2

Desirae_Nikas_7656

murruelecreuset

kiska166

[quote="RedEagle/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:43 pm
        User Image

LIVE AS I F YOU WERE TO DIE TOMORROW
                                                                ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                                Where
                                                                Gryffindor table
                                                                ═════════════════════════════════
                                                                With
                                                                house mates
                                                                Feeling
                                                                excited and curious
                                                                Thinking
                                                                Here we go
                                                                ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                                                                LEARN AS I F YOU WERE TO LIVE FOREVER

It seemed most of those in his house had got to know each other on the boats.It didn't really bother him, he'd always been a rather secluded person even with his own family. Instead he took to just listening to the conversations around him and would only chime in if a question was directed towards him. What he really looked forward to now though was going to his classes. To learn magic, something that as a muggle born wizard he'd thought was fake for the majority of his life. To be able to do things no other human can.He wanted to test his limits and see just how strong he could become. A smile formed on his face as he began to entertain himself by imagining the things he'd be able to do in the future.

CHANGE IS ONLY A NEW CHALLENGE
                                                                ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                                Out of Character
                                                                ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

[]

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
        • Autobiographer 200
        • Informer 100
        • Hygienic 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
        • Deal Me In 50
        • Married 100
        • Person of Interest 200
        PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:03 pm
        User Image
        User Image

Well, at least I have someone new to distract me from whatever is going on between Theo and Alex...

"They're talking quidditch," Ronna said to the first year that joined them and nodding to David, Alex, Xavier, and Theo, "and detentions. Xavier and Alex think they can abuse David's status as a Prefect to get out of detention and meanwhile I'm asking him to give me detention if I deserve it. Me? I'm trying to avoid the subject at the moment..." She ended with a chuckle. "They were talking about try outs mostly."

"Anyways, you said your uncle makes brooms, huh? Flying kind or the normal household kind to clean the house with?" Ronna teased, before growing more serious. "Sorry, probably a bad joke. I grew up with brooms that didn't fly, but I know there is a difference. Anyways, I'm Veronica Kiss." She held out a hand to the first year who sat next to her, and wondered exactly why the first year decided to target her out of the group. She had been the most quiet at the moment but she wasn't exactly the least intimidating. She was almost average height for most women at the end of growing-though she suspected she had a few more inches ahead of her to look forward to- so she probably looked like one of the older students-older than even third year- for that alone.

"You are?" She added.

User Image

In Company of: Adrienne Lowery, David, Alex, Theo, and Xavier

{ }

scurd
        murruelecreuset
        kiska166
        RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:04 pm
        ════════════════════════════════Adrienne Lowery══════11══════(GRYFFINDOR)═════════════
        User Image

-APPAREL // 'Cowlick' that refuses to go down. School robe on top; with crumpled white shirt, tie that is too big for him, worn-out gray sweater vest, and well fitting/dark trousers underneath.
          -ITEMS // Nothing
          -COMPANY // Gryffindor House.
          -RELATIONSHIP // None
          -THINKING // "Blimey, she's pretty", and "When am I going to see Jarlath?!".
          -FEELING // Reliaxed.
          -LOCATION // Great Hall

Adrienne looked to each of the faces that Ronna had nodded to, and stopped on David, wondering what a prefect was, and how he had the ability to deal out such horrid punishments. It wasn't like Jarlath his brother had not really cared to tell him much about Hogwarts and how it worked, though with so much going on at home, it was quite difficult to ever talk about much. He shifted in the seat to sit on his hands while his eyes lowered, thinking about home hurt. He did snap out of it once tryouts were mentioned, though, looking back into Ronna's eyes with a small flame of excitement in his eyes. Quidditch was, in fact, one thing that was mentioned at the dinner table at the Lowery estate, and Adrienne would not miss tryouts for the world.

He then whole-heartedly laughed at Ronna's broom joke; he had laughed many a time with his own family and uncle on which brooms to sweep with, and which ones to play catch on. "Haha, I would get into so much trouble if I did." He chuckled lightly to himself, dangling his legs from the bench, now raised what-with his hands underneath them, rather feeling like he was on a broom now. He was still smiling, and looked at the rest of the group, It wasn't exactly blasphemy to sweep with one of uncle Aedan's brooms, but it certainly made him angry when his work was 'thrown to the dust'.

"Adrienne. Adrienne Lowery." He said, his attention returning to Ronna. He pulled his own opposing-hand out from under his leg for a shake in return, then returned it to balance himself in the seat. Ronna was nice, and on top of that she had bright blonde hair like his mum and brother which helped to settle his stomach on the fact that he wasn't in Hufflepuff with Jarlath.

"But what is a 'prefect'? And is detention really as horrid as I've heard?"

((OOC:_))

User Image

mc2

Desirae_Nikas_7656

murruelecreuset

kiska166

[quote="RedEagle/quote]

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

murruelecreuset
              Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
              • Bunny Spotter 50
              • Waffles! 25
              • Team Jacob 100
              PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:42 pm
              User Image

David really hoped they wouldn’t do anything but that was very unlikely being from Gryffindor and everything. Even he wasn’t the type to stay out of trouble. “We’ll see if you’ll need them this year.” David told Ronna. Hopefully he wouldn’t be forced to hand out detentions but if he had to come to it he probably would despite the feeling it would give him.

“Hey Adrienne your brother’s in Hufflepuff right? Jarlath is in your year Ronna if I’m not mistaken.” David said with a smile. “David Clarisse.” He added before going on. “A prefect is someone who gets the job of making sure other students don’t break the rules. They also help others if they have any questions or problems. So if you have any questions or something is bothering you let me know and I can help you out.” He explained. “Depends on what you’ve heard. I personally have never had detention but usually it’s just writing lines in a professor’s office in the evenings.” David answered happily.

With: Gryffindors... Ronna, Alex, Xavier, Theo, Adrienne

scurd
              mc2
              kiska166
              RedEagleEye007
              IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:19 pm
              User Image

-ITEMS // Nothing
                -COMPANY // Gryffindor House; Ronna, David, Alex, Xavier, and Theo
                -RELATIONSHIP // None
                -THINKING // "Blimey, she's pretty", and "When am I going to see Jarlath?!".
                -FEELING // Reliaxed.
                -LOCATION // Great Hall

Adrienne felt excited for a brief moment, they knew his brother! He shook his head with bright eyes, and shimmied to release his hands out from underneath his legs, crossing his arms on the table to lean on it. " 'Mmhmm', third year." He said now looking between Ronna and David, though dropped it, smiled and nodded, when David introduced himself.

He shook his head generously as David explained the role of a prefect, and even thought of a few more questions to ask him, though figured he could get them answered later.

Writing lines would hardly be fit for punishment back at home... he mulled in his head, to himself, while nodding his head in silent agreement on David's remark on the subject of detentions. Adrienne seemed to weigh this punishment in his mind, his eyes veering slightly off from David's face to the side, and his lips unknowingly pressing together and then pulling to the side. He had decided for himself that he would find adventure again after he came here, and wondered again back on home. He thought of all the adventures that he had-had before his father's death, and how he would sometimes be made to wash dishes, windows, or other varieties of crude 'torture' relevant to any pre-pubescent kid; all for scaring his father after staying out too late in the woods, or climbing trees that were too high.

"I guess I shan't like to be stuck there." He said, making a cringing face for the others, and then chuckling to himself for being silly.

((OOC:_))

User Image

mc2

Desirae_Nikas_7656

murruelecreuset

kiska166

[quote="RedEagle/quote]

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
                    • Deal Me In 50
                    • Married 100
                    • Person of Interest 200
                    PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:55 pm
                    User Image
                    User Image

Okay so he laughed at the lame joke about the brooms?

Ronna raised a brow as Adrienne laughed at her joke about the brooms: sometimes she didn't get people, he actually thought the joke was funny? It was kind of lame. And she was worried once she said it, that it was sort of offensive and she had accidentally put her foot in her mouth. He introduced himself as Adrienne Lowery and then David explained about what a prefect was and said he'd see if she needed detentions that year. He also mentioned Adrienne had a brother in her year, a Hufflepuff named Jarlath. Hmm... the name sounded vaguely familiar.

"Jarleth? Sounds familiar. I don't keep up with everyone like I should. I could ask Victor," Ronna said with a small smile. "I have been running into him a lot and he is in Hufflepuff so he'd probably know better. And, Victor and I will have Healing together." Or at least she assumed as much. If he planned to become a mediwizard he would take healing, right?

"And I think detentions depend on the professor. Professor Lupe had me along with three others to polish like a million telescopes at an ungodly late hour, and your legal guardian gets an owl about it," Ronna said. "I managed to dodge that bullet the first year but the next year Dad found out anyways. Detentions aren't a big deal to me, not that I seek them, and the one time I did actually technically break a black-and-white school rule I didn't get detention but Dad got an owl from Professor Steele last year apparently after he talked to me so in the end the cat was out of the bag. Hell, they should hire my father for some disciplinary comity or something... man has a knack for it."

She let out a small laugh and said to Adrianne shaking his hand, "Anyways, a pleasure to meet you. Welcome to Gryffindor."

User Image

In Company of: Adrienne Lowery, David, Alex, Theo, and Xavier

{ }

scurd
                    murruelecreuset
                    kiska166
                    RedEagleEye007

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                    Other Stuff
                    Get GCash
                    Offers
                    Get Items
                    More Items
                    Where Everyone Hangs Out
                    Other Community Areas
                    Virtual Spaces
                    Fun Stuff
                    Gaia's Games
                    Mini-Games