Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Awakened (RP)(Open)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Realistic, Post-Apocalyptic 

Reply Awakened
Main Roles App. ((All Current Slots Taken))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InsanePoisson
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:29 am
At this point I'm in need of people to play main and vital roles in the RP. You MUST be active and be capable of remaining fairly active in the guild. As a leader or co-leader this entitles certain bonuses, as well as extra responsibilities. As a bonus Leaders and Co-Leaders can have 4 abilities, instead of three, unless you are a Crew or Vice then you can have the standard 5 they get.

However, Leaders are responsible for testing and assigning ranks, setting up the main base for your org., controlling those that are under you, and keeping those in your org. active in the RP in one form or another. As Co-Leader, you must take over Leader responsibilities should the leader need to take a leave of absence or be gone suddenly. As a Leader or Co-Leader that means you are important in progressing the story and providing an interesting story for people to participate in.

Open Positions

Guardian Leader: Me
Guardian Co-Leader: Miko

Wraith Leader: Letum
Wraith Co-Leader: Kage

Wander Leader: Tsako
Wander Co-Leader: Kuxbya Fantomlei

Special Positions

To be Determined

Application

UserName:
RP Name: ((Must have a RP Character Made to Apply))
Active:
Why do you think you can lead a whole organization?:
Which Organization and Position:
RP Sample: ((Using your RP Character for this RP, you can act as if you already are the leader, act accordingly))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:02 pm
User Name: thy assassin
RP Name: Kage
Active:yes
Why do you think you can lead a whole organization: I have experince and i really want it
RP Sample:
(already seen)  

KageX11

Aranael Aries
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:16 pm
UserName: Aranael Aries
RP Name: [assuming my profile is still up] Tsako
Active: Yes just don't really double post...
Why do you think you can lead a whole organization?: I've been around since the beginning, I've been a Co-leader forever. I'm always trying to get people to post, especially in my own organization. I will expand these things and be a great leader.

Wanderer/Leader

RP Sample: Tsako was wandering the broken streets of New York. She looked about her and caught glimpses of the past. She remembered working at a shop on the corner and slipped inside the cracked frame of the place. It had long since ceased to be the place she had been employed from, but in essence it remained the same. "Time will give and time will take away." She thought as she touched the walls reminiscently.

Then there was a commotion outside, and she darted up to the roof. Overlooking the street, she noticed an old man being mugged and beaten. The abuser was undoubtedly a Wraith. She grimaced and jumped from her perch to take care of business, pulling her hand blades out in the descent. She was quick, and the Wraith seemed fresh. It was over in a matter of seconds. The old man looked at her in horror as the blood slipped off her blades on to her pant legs. She just stood there half waiting for a thank you, but knowing none would come. He scrambled to his feet and stumbled away from her. "Some things never change." She muttered bitterly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:53 am
UserName:
Tark Draco
RP Name:
Letum Umbra
Active:
Will be quite active
Why do you think you can lead a whole organization?:
I can, have, and will demonstrate the strong qualities of a good leader. Things such as discipline, a sense of direction with plans, an unwavering stance of what I believe and aim for. My thoughts and beliefs strong and perusing them undoubtedly. Given a chance to obtain and control a full organization would allow for these skills and beliefs to be put into act with a stronger flow.
Which Organization and Position:
Wraith/Leader
RP Sample:
Letum was wandering through the broken down city that was left of Paris. He knew it was Guardian territory but he was aiming to take it over. His eyes looked towards the Eiffel toward that remained, beaten and left barely standing, it hardly was safe for the average human. However, this he wasn't and he had big plans for the area. He knew John was busy else were, having his Wraiths' cause an uproar in a different part of the world so he could quickly put his plan into act. By the time John caught wind of what was going on, it would be to late to stop him from achieving his goal.

He was going to take the beloved city of the Guardians and turn it into one of the Wraiths' bases. The Eiffel toward would act as an amplifier to to his powers, using it's massive iron structure to enhance certain powers he had. More specifically his magnetic and electrical ones.

His body moved quickly towards the tower, his body accelerated greatly by parting the air before him and using it to accelerate him from behind as his enhanced strength and speed from biokinesis were put into act. This was an easy thing for him to put into act, it was basic power use for him.

By the time he neared the Eiffel tower he met some resistance, they were Guardians patrolling the city. They hadn't caught him yet, more specifically couldn't identify him, due to his moving speed. "Halt!" One of the two called out. But Letum kept moving forward as the two Guardians get ready to strike, he needed to kill them quickly as to not allow them to alert John. Knowing full well if they knew who he was they wouldn't waste a second doing so. But he did halt, for a mere second before a violent wind was sent passed his body, his clothes flapping frantically as the wind pushed passed his body, his posture unwavering. His piercing eyes locked on the two, grinning demonically as he saw the two go wide eyed in shock and pain. A blood curdling scream was released from the oh so delicate throats they had as the wind ripped through their bodies. Blood suddenly and violently spray forth from their bodies as the wind crashed into their bodies. Two blade struck each of them, one blade of air slicing into their diaphragm, forcing the air from their lungs while making it nearly impossible ot breath any further, as the second blade sliced into the left side of their rib cage, severing the main artery going to their hearts while also tearing their lungs and innards to shreds. The pressure of the air causing a rapid increase in their blood pressure, which was what made their blood spray so violently out while rapidly killing them and sending them into shock as the pressure released, dropping their blood pressure and making them fall to the ground both from passing out from the swift attack.

Letum let out a light laugh. His eyes moving from the fallen Guardian bodies to the tower, his eyes gleaming with a sense of pride and joy. "Soon John...you'll realize how mistaken you are...how mistaken you have been with your Guardians. It's time for your trial."

Tark Draco
Crew

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 pm
UserName: Phantomle1
RP Name: Kuxbya Fantomlei
Active: Yes
Why do I think I can lead a whole organization?
I'm fair, I'm active, and I'm a team player. And as far as I can tell, I've been more active then the others that applied for this position thus far.

Which Organization and Position?
Wanderers. Leader or Co-leader.
RP Sample: Kuxbya moved through the thinned ranks towards the front of the line. "What's the status?" he asked the soldier.

The city was smoking with destruction and death. Wraiths could still be heard inside the smoking infrastructures, their sounds seasoned with the screams of the dying. The sky began to rain and lightning struck the tallest building, causing it to break from the top.

The Wanderers, tipped that the attack was inevitable, launched a preemptive attack to catch the Wraiths off guard. Unfortunately, that was just what the Wraiths were hoping for. And now, the very Dragoon responsible for the failing assault was stuck at the center of the city.
"Where are the Wraiths?"
"They attacked us as soon as we got into the city. We managed to open up the rear for a retreat, but some of our group was cut off. No doubt that's where the bulk is as well." The soldier reported.
"Then let's hope I was right in making her Dragoon." Kuxbya looked around, taking in what he could see. "Okay, time to make a quick plan."

The Wraiths converged in on the Dragoon and her remaining soldiers of 3. Up until this moment, the Dragoon had kept what she could alive using whatever she could around her. But now they were all cornered. The Wraiths didn't say anything. Instead they got ready to finish them all off.
"Wraiths!" An eerie sound traveled to the large group as an army of silver knights came from the buildings, all wielding swords. Heat radiated from them as they breathed out heavily and charged.
"Fools," One of the Wraiths sighed, blasting lightning at them. The lightning broke to the sides, missing the large army all together. "Electrokinesis...?" As the armies got closer, the Wraiths began to disperse, taking battle positions to attack the group. As they began to launch their attacks, they failed to see that the Dragoon and the 3 soldiers were gone. As the attacks made contact, the phantom army dispersed and fell away.

"Are you guys okay?" Kuxbya asked the 4.

The plan: Kuxbya would use Photokinesis to create a phantom army to attack. He and a few others would use Thermokinesis to give them a heat feeling, making them seem real to an extent. Other soldiers would be on standby to redirect small amounts of kinesis the Wraiths used, making the army seem even more menacing. With all the attention of the enemy drawn away from the Dragoon, soldiers with the Sight coupled with soldiers using Terrakinesis, creating tunnels for the small group to retreat and regroup.

Kuxbya looked back at the city. The Wraiths wouldn't catch on, the army "died" by breaking apart, before the Photokinesis wore off. But he knew they'd find them soon. As well as the ambush the Wanderers were hoping for.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:01 pm
Phantomle1, you are now officially the Wander Co-Leader.  

InsanePoisson
Captain

Awakened

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces