Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(just as an fyi, her forelegs are white- those are just tattoos)

Oh boy. Fupa thought that she would never, ever come back here, but her daughter had demanded that it would be sucha great idea. She didn't think so, not with graveyard hyenas...still, the fact that her mate and her daughter's mate were here too meant that she didn't feel so vulnerable. Even if her coat was strikingly white, the two males were great protectors and she always reminded herself that she would be ok. Most of the others were pretty lazy anyway...something had changed in this pack. She didn't know if it was good or not, but perhaps it meant that she had less ground to stand on in being so worried.

She wandered off a bit, just to see if her suspicions were correct. If so, she should have no worries in being out openly....the paranoid mind of this hyena never stopped ticking.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image

She knew she was on the 'bad' side of a few pack members but it had thankfully been their own fault. After her hunt with Tuku and a few others she'd gotten the others wrath after refusing to let them eat anything or take any of the bones. They hadn't hunted so they hadn't deserved it.

At least they were all mostly avoiding her aside from the occasional grumble. It was nice to know that the lazy males still respected females like they should in some respects.

"Oh how i do so love torturing them." She laughed to herself as she walked back toward her home, completely oblivious to the white female she was rather close to running into.

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:48 pm
"Oh!" Fupa skittered backwards a bit, not wanting to run into the female that she had completely ignored. She glanced up at the grey female, mildly surprised. Since...well, there were certainly more males than females here.

"S-sorry, I didn't see you," she apologized, hoping she hadn't gotten on her bad side. That was the last thing the skittish, worried hyena wanted. It wouldn't do good to start making enemies with someone before you even knew them. Especially if it was a female...right?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:56 pm
She stopped mid step and looked up, blinking a few times, as she registered that someone was in front of her. "You're new." She'd definitely remember a coat like that -and- on a female. "Don't remember seeing someone as shinny white as you before."

She was pretty sure she'd remember that because she'd have plotted some way to get the white coat dirty just to see if it made whoever owned the coat twitch.

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:04 pm
Fupa flushed. "I'm...not really new, I just don't go out much." More like at all. Between what her daughter had said, and the guys, she had felt confident enough to start roaming. Her white coat was why she had been thrown out of her previous pack, and it was a sensitive subject for her.

"I'm uh...I'm Fupa." She said, bobbing her head. "I haven't seen you either, but...yeah, I don't wander too much. Got a little brave today."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:09 pm
"Baki." She grinned. "And that's new enough. I haven't see you yet which makes you new to me." It made sense in her head even if no one else would agree.

"Why would you have to be prave to go out? It's not like anyone around here is going to get off their furry butts and do anything." At least not most of the pack. "They're far too lazy"

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:14 pm
Oooh, and she was caught. Her ears flattened against her skull as she glanced around, though there was no one else nearby to listen. "I just..." she figured it wouldn't hurt to say, since this Baki seemed nice enough.

"I was kicked out of my old pack, and I still worry....this coat is such a curse." And she knew that she stuck out here more because of how white it was. Other hyena were light, but when the moon was out it was almost like she glowed. If she was clean enough, which was usually her back, and a bit of her sides. Paws were impossible to keep clean in this land.

"I came here with my daughter and our mates... she wanted to be in a pack, for strength."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:17 pm
Her nose scrunched at that. "Really? That seems .... stupid. Why is being white bad?" She had white and close enough to white on her and she'd never really thought anything of it. Her father had a lot of white and he'd gotten along well enough. Though he'd also spent a lot of time mostly gray because of dirt but that was another matter.

"Don't remember Tuku saying anything to me about white so di don't know what you think there is to fear here."

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:20 pm
"Well...I wasn't what they thought I was. I didn't go with their lore. So they left me for dead..." Which was why she was so paranoid about other hyenas, at least in packs. Only her daughter could get her to do something like this.

"It's...it's more quiet here than when I had first spotted it many moons ago, even before my daughter was born. And she's been an adult for some time. I was curious as to why, and that's...what brought me out from my hiding spot," she said quietly with a shy smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:49 pm
"Silly reason to do something like that. What does coat color have to do with anything?" She couldn't imagine what that would matter. Unless you were trying to hunt in green grass having a white coat wasn't all that bad. "You fit in here. It's all gray or white-ish." She smirked and nudged a bone with her paw.

"It's been like this the whole time i've been here. Trying to kick some of the others into gear. IT's too boring some times"

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:12 pm
"R-really?" She still didn't think she fit in, since...well, most of the others she had seen were a darker colour, but perhaps she hadn't seen everyone yet. So maybe...maybe she should stop worrying.

"I kind of like things quiet....but the males that are restless get into too much trouble." At least her mate and daughter's mate were calm enough, but only because they had jsut gotten off a trip. If they sat here doing nothing...then perhaps they'd get restless. "Is it going ok?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:22 pm
"Yea really." She nodded. "I mean i have white and no one has a problem with me" She'd bite them if they did too so that might have also been a factor.

"Quiet is good in moderation. The males around here need to -do- things besides lay around complaining there's nothing to do. IT's going rather well since they know i'll bite if they don't listen"

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:31 pm
Fupa's tail swished behind her. She knew she didn't have the determination to do anything. She was quite content just being by herself, mostly. But...

"Maybe you can do something?" she said meekly. "You...seem like you want to. At least, a little bit."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:33 pm
"I just don't like being bored. And it's so -boring- if no one does anything." She was rather liking her life so far. She got to play in the junkyard and she got to n** the rumps of males that didn't hunt like they should  

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:36 pm
Hmm. Maybe she wasn't quite what Fupa had thought. Which...might actually be a good thing. If Baki liked to boss others around, what would stop her from turning around and bossing her? Fupa didn't deal with that too well, so...she was a bit relieved.

"I'm sure something will happen soon...there's too much tension in the air. It's almost like you can feel it." Most of the males were too lazy to do anything, but that was their fault! She was almost surprised they didn't go out and find something to torture outside of the pack's barriers.

"Maybe Tukutu will do something...he can't be that ignorant...."

[IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces