Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Free roleplay (Is now called "Fight or Die") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:25 pm
".........................." Hidan looked at the sky lost in thought of something.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image

Satania watched as Kyoya walked over her little sister and bit her lips. She walked to Kyoya and slapped him "How dare you hurt innocent people?!" Satania looked as if she was about to cry. She then looked down with sighing.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image

Kyoya didn't flinch from the slap. "Try going into a bottomless pit while being bombarded with meteors in that stupid door." Kyoya said. "Like I care if I hurt people. My job is to only look out for your little sister. If I wasn't restrained for hurting you guys, I'd kill you right on the spot." Kyoya replied, sheathing his sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:50 pm
One of those same doors popped up behind Hidan and he got sucked into it as well as his stuff. Then it just disappeared without a trace.
User Image

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image

Satania wanted to shout at him and told "I'm the one watching for my sister!! Anyway I don't want person like you watching for her! You were hurting her in the first place! I hate you!" Satania glared at him. She could feel something wanting to come out from her heart. "Mother, give me power...Mother, save Death..." Satania thought while looking at Kyoya.

((Goddmodding magedude299. If so, I could give you a warning. If you continue then you will be outside this role-play.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:20 pm
(Explain how I'm godmodding.)

User Image

Kyoya didn't say anything. Then he spoke. "I only did it to get her attention away from the door." Kyoya said. "And, It's my job now. Your dad assigned me, so I have to follow his orders and so do you." Kyoya retorted.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:28 pm
User Image"Amaya~!!" Rain squealed, happy tears in her eyes. "I haven't seen you in the evers!!" Rain glomped her. She squealed and said "I'm so happy your back!" Rain raised her hand and they did their little secret handshake.
Thens Rain noticed Hidan get sucked up into the door. It seemed like everybody else was to busy to notice. "Uh, peoples?" She asked timidly, and pointed towards the direction of the door. "Hidan kind of got sucked up into this thing." She poked the door, and it opened. She squeaked and ran away from it, hiding behind Amaya. She noticed his backpack was sucked up to. "Nooo~!" She cried, "Not the candy!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image

"Rain, please stop mourning about candy. Here." Kyoya said, handing her a plastic bag that was full of candy. "Hidan got sucked in, too?" Kyoya thought. "Ergh...." Kyoya entered the door that was the one Hidan got sucked in, and disappeared.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:31 am
User Image

Satania saw the door first then others, but she knew she had to wait until it open again. There is no way they could save him until the door could open again. Satania saw as Blond girl and Rain met together, and once again Rain cried and craved for candy.

(( Well, you make your character too much strong, please, it makes role-play boring.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:34 am
User Image

Amaya watched as a guy was sucked and vanished. Amaya looked back at Rain and said "The group in our country had split up the time you were gone...We are no longer a singing group. But at least you are okay!" Amaya then saw a weird girl arguing with a weird guy. But her mind was on Rain.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:47 am
User Image

When Satania helped Death, she couldn't help but smile back. "I know, but, I was thinking about cutting the door in half. But, it would still come back, no matter what." She spoke quietly.

When Kyoya walked over to her, she moved away from him slightly. "Death. That's what I'm worried about." She wasn't talking about herself, she mean death in total. She was truly afriad of dying, inside, and out. She looked up at her sister with a bit of an evil look in her eye. She brought her scythe up behind her back, and held it there to see what her sister's responce would be.

((I'll be back on in a few hours, then off again, okay?
Edit;;
Well then, more like 45 minutes xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:27 am
User ImageRain excitedly ripped the candy from Kyoyas hands and shoved it into her pockets. "Yay!" She squealed, handing Amaya a piece.
"Awww, that's sad. You guys were so good." Rain made a pouty face. "I've been trying to round up a singing group here but...no beans." She shrugged.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 am
User Image

Kyoya soon came back with a bloody face, a wound that went through the palm of his hand, and a bloody leg. He was carrying Hidan on his shoulders. "Dang it...." Kyoya said as he fell down. "The wound in my leg is very deep and it hurts like a mouse getting rolled over by a steamroller." Kyoya said, unmoving. "I can't even move...." He fell unconscious due to injuries and loss of blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:47 am
User Image

Satania held Death's hand that held the scythe and looked down "You know it isn't time to sadden our dear mother. She is watching us." Satania heard footsteps back of them and saw people running here and there. Satania grasped Death's hand and ran with her to hide in the bushes. She sighed as she whispered to the group to hide. Amaya and Rain had to ran and hide, while Kyoya with Hidan were laying there.

Satania whispered to Death "These are probably people dad was talking about..." Satania's cheeks fell tears. Tears of sadness.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:00 am
User Image

Amaya looked at Satania then whispered "I'll handle them." She smiled and walked out really quickly out of bushes taking Rain with her. "Hello, could you please listen to our song?" Amaya started with a shy fake smile and without their respond she started singing Amaya's and Rain's singing group firm song, so that Rain knew the words.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff