Weird things in life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aldolfo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:55 pm
Well, last week I had the most horrible experience ever, first it turns out that i dont get out at 10 but at 9 and I told my mom to pick me up at 10so I figured well I dont have a cell phone, and there are no pay phones around here, and the offices close at 8, so I went to the Shell closeby but whats this!!! The phones are out of order, so I said hmm ******** it im taking the bus, I looked at the schedule and I said yeah I can make it before my mom comes to pick me up, but the bus took its sweet as time -.- and I ended up missing bus 90 to get home and I waited at the transit center cause everyone told me bus 90 passes till 12, but no it never came IT NEVER CAME so I walked to another Shell that was close by, and they had one payphone that was working called my mom, but they decided they wanted to go eat out somewhere, but I didnt want to eat I wanted to get home and sleep. Then on friday we went to the grocery store, and my mom won 50 dollars off a scratch off tickets and i was like I'll try it also biggrin and I did and picked the same one as her, and whats this the machine didnt give me the ticket!!! it ate up my 2 dollars. so I told someone and they called the manager gave me my ticket, which turns out the ticket went through but not to where it slides down the machine oh no it fell else where, but it was a waste of money anyways i didnt win anything T.T, and then today o.O some little girl just went into my house and was about ot turn on my tv to watch it I was like wtf who are you? and she didnt answer, then some guy came to my door and said HERE SHE IS!!! and took her, ._. I was like wtf did that just happen?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:40 pm
wow...  

lil_ sweet kitten_15

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Zaporra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:27 pm
Yeah i was there so >>
UGH i was trying to get away from my parents geez cant i watch tv?

xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:51 pm
I know your pain bro. No phone, late buses, other detours. It sucks.  

Shutensou
Vice Captain

Aldolfo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:57 am
UltraVioletSun94
Yeah i was there so >>
UGH i was trying to get away from my parents geez cant i watch tv?

xD

:O depends on what you watching? wink ghost hunters is my guess razz  
Eferus Pack

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces