Submit

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:30 am
All I could do is buy the cookies and hope they get ate. I know how everyone will react too once they find sweets in the house, but, we can all thank Yuki for grabbing the package and ripping it open and that left me no choice but to pay for it. Everyone seems happy with the little treat, but, they had better enjoy it. They are not going to be wasting dinner over something like that.

I pulled out a glass dish that goes in our oven and put noodles that I boiled, mixed it with sauce and meat, and put cheese over the top. True, Raiku loved my tuna casserole, but Nasagah on the other hand loves my baked spaghetti. Nasagah was in for a real treat tonight for dinner.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:08 am
While Senente was getting things around for dinner the rest of the family was doing their own things while the baby of all the family members, decided to make a little escape of her own. They had forgotten about Fang's doggie door which was slowly sliding back and forth as Yuki was able to slip her tiny body through with no loud noises from the kitchen sounds covering them. Baby Yuki looked around to see everything as bright as ever, more curious of what could be seen though her eyes in a big world. She managed to keep crawling seeing all the small pokemon that had crawled or fly by as if it was an ordinary thing to see a baby crawling in the woods, it was till she grew deeper into the woods that she was out of sight from the house.

A shadow was watching her every step but unknown to Yuki she didnt know a sense of danger versus anything out of the ordinary as the figure disappeared in the shadows. The sun was sinking into the clouds quickly with the orange twilight sky glowing up above as Yuki reached to a rocky terrain of the island,barely crossed by Raiku or Senente for the fact strange different pokemon lay in those places. Laughing and trotting about she didnt see anything that was dangrous, until she found a loose rock and tumbled for a moment back on the ground. Her face didnt show any sign of pain but more of a dunfounded look of why she had fallen in the first place till something spooked her when she felt her onesie being tugged slightly. She had no idea that she was getting picked up by a Wingull, very close in resenmlance of a seagull that fly in the skys by the hundreds nearby in town that picked up the tiny girl and was off before she knew the ground was shrinking. Instead of being too scare Yuki saw this as a flying adventure seeing the island pass by her till they were near the water, apparently the Wingull saw her as a bug or something in the sky, and instict came in that it would pick her up and take a little trip with her as she babbled happy of being flown away in the sky closer to Skyline city.

Back at the house Senente was just about done with putting the dish in the oven, checking the sounds of the television in the living room with a teen show on that Nasagah watched around this time, but he himself was lounging on the couch as if it wasn't a piece of furniture but a bean bag. He was suppose to keep an eye on his sister while their mother was cooking, but then again telling this to a teenager was like a pencil going through wet paper on something simple to do. What he didn't realize that the latch on the playpen had been messed with something and was wide open. Nothing didnt seem wrong till eight came around and Fang was already barking at the door when Raiku came back from his shift at the station, smelling dinner was pretty close to done after a hard day.However the sense of home faded quick when something from the woods had Fang snarling but as he ran to the source he reciled and came back in scared for some reason. Raiku stood his ground but called Senente by the door as they saw an Absol walk out from the shadows but this one didnt seen wild as a purple anklet was around its front leg.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:04 am
"Raiku, don't hurt it. That's Yuki's Absol, Razor." Raiku looked to the pokemon and memorized it to see the bracelet around it's paw.
"Something must have happened to Yuki!" I spoke and made Raiku look back. I walked up to Razor and pet it.
"Where is my baby, Razor. Find Yuki!" I commanded and it took off. I looked around and saw a Ponyta. I was fast to get on it and take off to fallow the pokemon. I don't ride Ponyta much, but, I need to go get Yuki. She was somewhere and she needed her mom. I wasn't sure if Raiku was gonna make any move now. I was hoping he would find her as well.
As Raiku watched me take off, he heard cries of Winguls. He was watching them and head a sequel of joy as he saw the purple outfit and had to find of a way to get Yuki. Using an electric type was too risky.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:42 pm
"If I cant think of anything else then those pesky things are going to take her even farther from the island, and dangerously close to the ocean water." he was thinking about picturing the outcome of his baby girl falling in the water without a chance to escape.
Of course the pokemon dont mean to harm people, but when they dont know if a baby could swim or not then it makes things even harder. Raiku tried to think of something while the other two children came out hearing what was going on, and they themselves tried to think of something. Nasagah tried to call out for a Bulbasaur to use vine whip, the Wingull would only dodge each attempt by going even higher in the air.

Everest did her best to keep track of which one was carrying Yuki in their beak by literally watching the sky for a small dot of color from her onesie, or hearing the laughing coming from the child. Before they knew it the wind started to pick up as the Wingulls decide to take to the current and travel with the wind farther from where Raiku and the kids were. He tried to run after the flock but it became useless even with his speed to keep up, but whistled out to Pigiot to lend a hand to gaining up right to the flock that had Yuki still. It was a parental instinct kicking in as Raiku was shouting out to them to let her go, but the clueless pokemon did nothing but squak seeing he was more of a threat. With that a couple decide to gang up at Pigiot, pecking away till Raiku lost his balance heading back to the ground.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:37 pm
As Raiku fell back to the ground, he landed on his shoulder and was watching the birds fight it out in the sky. He had to try and think of a way to save Yuki, but how?

Meanwhile, I was across the island with Absol and saw Raiku's Pideot and looked to Razor.
"Alright, Razor, use Dark Pulse!" I shouted as I watched Absol release as dark purple aura and separated the flock to get Yuki and had a Wailord ready below in case she fell. Soon, the fear was met as Yuki fell to the ocean below, sending Raiku into a panic and knew with his hurt shoulder, he wouldn't be able to swim out to get her. Her dad, the protector of the family, was in tears for once.

As soon as Yuki was about to hit the water, Wailord came from below and she landed perfectly fine. Wailmer came out as the Wailord shot Yuki in the water, than she landed on Wailmer, Wailmer did the same thing and Yuki landed on a Mantine. it swam up to the shore and I picked her up and held her close.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:31 pm
With baby Yuki safe and in Senente's arms again the mother, so worried with fear her child was going to be gone forever could have a breath of relif. Senente was happy as Yuki was clearly oblivious to the danger she was in, babbled her baby language seeing Senente was slightly teary from just seeing her baby on the ground again. Once the two got back from the shore Senente had a sense that something wasn't right, as fang was barking from the backyard tied up as if there was others in the house. Everest was smart enough to find Raiku and have Nasagah help their father back to the house, while she called Dr.Takoyo to come to the island for an emergency house call. He was there within a few minutes, and was already working in the living room on Raiku's injuries. From the fall and bad landing, he had suffered a dislocated shoulder along with a sprain ankle and some bruising.

"I have to admit Mr.Hatchi, for the long fall you took from the air I'm surprised you didn't sustain a broken back or neck. Just be lucky your older children were around to give some assistance. Sadly though this part isn't going to be the easiest side of the healing process."
Raiku looked at the doctor in a confused look, that slowly changed into an intense look of pain as Takoyo slowly but stiff rearrange Raiku's shoulder in the right place.

"I suggest making this couch your bedroom for the next few weeks, with a shoulder like that right now its not the time to be moving about. I'll leave a little something for the pain, but besides that you should be alright if you don't move it so much."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:35 pm
Once I got Yuki inside to see what was wrong with Raiku, I saw him bandaged up as Everest was was getting the table cleaned off for him. She grabbed a few books and got him a drink as well. Tokoyo knew that he may have not took the medicine in a pill or a gel, so the pain reviler was in a powder form. It was mixed in his drink. Senente knew that he may sleep for a little bit.

As I now had to make Nasagah do all of Raiku's chores, but good luck knowing teenagers. He didn't want do do anything that had to be on Raiku's shoulders. One day while i was busy with dinner, Raiku was watching Yuki in her play pen as she stood shaking it and kept saying "Dada" to get his attention. He smiled to her and went over to her.
"Careful bouncing like that, little one, you may make this thing fall on you." He said as he kept his smile hiding her pain. She knew that daddy was hurt and tried to help him be happy instead of hiding the pain.
"You know..... I think we should play a little game on mommy....what do you think?" He asked with a sneaky grin.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:40 pm
Little Yuki didnt really know from right to wrong, but if it met her father was wearing a smile it was enough for the baby to laugh about even if it wasn't for the right thing. For Raiku at the same time since he was hurt now, he could easily make a joke of humor just to get Senente spiked a few times, since some of his jokes could easily get out of hand. While her back was turned Raiku looked to see the cost was clear to make Senente get spooked a little bit. Taking a moment to get some posture he starting acting as if he was in sheer agony as if the painkillers had wore off, and the pain was lingering in his body. He moaned and cried as if his body was failing and tearing into pieces. Yuki decided to look around the livingroom distracted at all the different pieces on the walls and selves, as if the screaming wasn't fazing her tiny mind.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:24 pm
When I came down the stairs, I saw the expression on Raiku's face and dropped the laundry and ran to his side.
"They gave out already? I can't even give you more medicine....that's asking for trouble." I spoke in a panicked tone where I had to think of something. I got back up and ran up to get the muscle cream that I used when my wrist acted up from when I had a compound sprain. I helped him get his shirt off and opened the cream in my and I heard him starting to laugh.
"Rai....what's wrong? Does it hurt that much?" I asked but he had a smiled on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:27 am
She had no idea what to think at this point since Raiku had a bad tolerance to some pain, especially if it was lingering like an injury he had at this point. It all was looking really bad looking till Senente took a look at his face to see it wasn't a grimace in pain but one of humor. Now normally she can take a laugh or two, but when it came to something like faking pain and healing it was another story. Raiku looked up in tears from the dumbfounded look on her face as she had no clue what to think.

"Oh you know I love you right?......I just thought to give a little test to see how much you really care when your poor man was in pain and agony. I guess that's enough proof for one setting."

Yuki was looking to the scenario and was all giggles till she rolled away with the short attention span the infant had. At the same time it was good for Senente to give him a decent little punch in the shoulder for faking such a thing for a joke, which on the other hand for him just added real pain to something to really laugh at with tears of actual agony.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:58 am
Once I heard Yuki laughing, everything just seemed to go away. I couldn't be mad at Raiku for what he did, but it was kinda funny I have to admit. I went over to Yuki and picked her up and laughed.
"It's bath time little one." I laughed as she reached for her daddy.

I got her up to the bathroom and filled the tub a little bit and sat her bath chair in the tub. I took off my jacket and put my hair up into a bun and began to bathe Yuki. The water was warm and comfortable. After I began to soap her up, she began to splash and laugh.

Once I got her clean I wrapped her up in a soft towel fresh out of the dryer and got her in her crib to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:35 pm
With the sound of the baby finally asleep Raiku knew that it was finally time to enjoy the quiet from the night, without a sound coming from the kids who were already asleep. As much as he wanted it to be a time to be at ease it wasn't as the pain decided to linger back from being numb from medication most of the afternoon. It was fun at first to play a little joke with Senente, but at the price of having to go back under from the strong medicine. Without much hesitation he reached over carefully to the lamp table where his bottle was still opened and popped a couple in his hand.

Just as soon as he heaved a sigh it didn't take too long to see the room in a blur before passing out from the relaxing relief of a night without any pain. Even though he was already a log asleep Raiku slept without a stir through the night, not even to hear Yuki scream her head away for a feeding or fuss of the late night, which Senente was alert to help calm her down.

It was still a bit of a challenge to wake to a baby crying but at least it would be an experience she would enjoy for a short time. Even with it meaning this phase of Yuki's life is temporary, it was a good thing that Senente made the choice to have her revert to an infant stage of life. The one thing that would be different would be the fact Yuki would officially be the blood of Senente and Raiku as an normal human, no longer the raging tryantess dark kitsune that was fear by all realms connected to her own. That part of history was forever gone with the hopes of the remaining to help repair the damages the darkness had cause for not just the Shadow Realm but for the small parts of Earth that was affected. For Senente and Raiku they weren't too sure on what would be her appearance once back to normal, but it wouldn't matter for knowing it was their blood child they were going to raise to their best actions.

On the other hand there were still many obstacles Yuki would have to face even if she was a regular human, for the time being it should be hidden as much possible knowing Raiku knew that when the age was right and his elders and brothers found out he had a blood daughter, it could mean the legend continuing no matter what he had to say. For the time being hearing baby cries was just as fine as anything else.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:50 am
As the night pressed on with Yuki screaming, I just wondered why she needed me so much as it dawned on me. Teething. I was so tired as she was feeding and felt a pinch from her little tooth starting to poke though. It did hurt alot more than what anyone would believe. As soon as she was back in her crib sitting up watching me, I reached into a box from when Sakura threw my baby shower and pulled out a cherry blossom teething ring. It looked exactly like the flower. I knew I had to freeze it, but Yuki was in too much pain right now for me to do anything about it. I pulled out another one that was shaped like a purple heart and took it down to the kitchen. I put the heart in the freezer and went back up to Yuki with some crushed up ice and rubbed her little head with the soft deep brown to almost black hair she had and put a bit in her mouth to ease the swelling and some of the pain.

I went back to mine and Raiku's room to go back to sleep for a bit. before Yuki was screaming her head off again. I could hear her babbling a bit as she nibbled on the ring which her cooing and contentedness made me go to sleep for a few more hours.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:58 pm
Although Senente was thinking the worse to happen through the night, she was able to actually sleep through the early morning without a cry to wake her. Once the sun rose into the bedroom she woke up to see that Raiku wasn't by her side, which was unusual for him to be an early riser and so she got up herself to see that the nursery was quiet. Almost too quiet that got her concerned when see saw the crib was empty and panic started to settled in like any worried mother would.

"I knew I should've stayed up or at least checked in a couple times when she made some noise."

As Senente went down the stair she paused at mid step, hearing the familiar coo of her baby not too far from her hearing. Raiku had put Yuki in the living room with him, as he was sitting on the recliner letting her crawl all over him as he kept his eyes shut. Most likely just taking a mini snooze, but awake enough to hear her and if she was to fall.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:08 pm
The warmth of her heart returned, Senente quietly returned to their room and slept for a few more hours before hearing a loud bang from the kitchen. In a panic, she flew down the stairs to see if Yuki was climbing or crawling into things but an infamous little black fox tail gave it away as well as the cute little fox sounds coming from Everest as she tries to fill a metal pot full of water for some rice. Now the pot was bigger than her to where her little self could fit into it. Senente watched her as she began to warm the water up and grab the box of rice as the pot began to get a full boil. Staggering to her tip toes, Everest began to pour the rice in but as the box got lower and lower with the level, it became more difficult for her to hold her own and soon her little self began to lose her balance.

Senenter grabbed the box and began to pour in the rest of the rice and looked to the side to see her cookbook opened up and saw that Everest was trying to make the rice rolls with a filling in them. She was going for the tuna filled recipe. which Senente knew was going to take some time as she go some tuna cakes out of the freezer to begin the thawing process so the two of them could make them together.

Once the tuna was thawed out, Senente began to cut the cakes into little chunks as Everest checked the rice to see that it was almost done and gave Senente the dressing for the tuna to give it a creamy texture.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff