Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:01 pm
He never really expected the other officers to act the way they were to a new guy on the force, but then agaain there was always those times when the new person would have to do the thing of having others mess with them. Not wanting to be the jerk he decided to answer to the guy in a monotone sarcastic way lightly.
"Oh its nothing special really just a lunch my wife made for me on working in a place like this, something slightly special in case my day turns into something more of a nightmare. Not like thats happening or nothing, but I like the little touches she put into something homemade."
When he looked up Raiku could see that most of the officers had pretty much street food and junk last moment bought for a sort of lunch, while he was the only one that had something from home that was a little balanced out in the nutrition side. The guy looked to the box to see everything was placed nicely in their sections from the rice to the small bits of chicken and simmered fish with veggies. Snapping his chopstick Raiku took one bite and was thinking about back home even with him at the office to hear the simple talk of everyone talking about back home or whatever they were doing outside work. Raiku had not been there long enough to make his own little pack of buddies, but with some luck he would if he was accepted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:02 am
As Raiku kept eating the meal, he was enjoying the food and the seasoning of everything as each flavor was consumed, Raiku got a call on his dispatch. This was his big break to prove that a rookie could do something big. It was just a domestic dispute as he took off running down the street. The house wasn't that far. Only a few blocks. He was creeping around looking for a way to get in and maybe talk them down.

He was trying to find a window as he saw one, he saw the wife was tied up on the couch and the husband was grooming her hair trying to calm her down. That wasn't the case. Raiku could see it in her eyes that she was scared for her life. Raiku took a second look to see his back pocket had a bulge in it. More than likely a knife. He crept up on the porch and called in back up right away.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm
This would probably be the one thing he would need to prove a rookie could just as much as any of the ones that had been on the force longer, however there was a problem......this wasnt like any of the things Raiku had seen in the american reality cop shows he and Nasagah would watch on the weekends, but the real thing as he inched closer to the door while help came quietly. Inside the woman was beyond scared as she managed to look into the window to see Raiku for a moment and kept silent seeing the shine of his badge, he saw this and gave her a signal to keep quiet to not give his position away with the guy not even noticing that he was being watched from an officer. Raiku was started to panic a little as his footsteps krept on the floor until his heart almost stopped from a creak of the board.
The man inside heard this and stopped to take the bulge in his pocket that wasn't a knife but a small handgun. Carefully and quietly Raiku drew out his weapon as his own hands were shaking as the door knob started to turn of the front door starting to open.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:45 pm
Raiku's heart felt like it was about ready to go out of his chest as each beat sounded like it was getting louder and louder. Raiku's palms began to sweat. He was ready to shoot if need be. He peered out of the corner of his eye to see a chain from a door lock.
"What do you want?" A voice came from behind the door and made Raiku's attention seem like it was on the voice.
"I'm with Skyline police. May I speak with you?" He asked in a calm tone to hear the latch come undone and the husband put the small hand gun to Raiku's head. Raiku calmly lowered himself to talk with the man.
"We got a call that you were beating your wife. Is there a reason why you were doing such a thing?" He asked the husband and had his handgun on the porch, but below his hand in case he needed to shoot. Raiku looked to him as the guy gave no answer to his question.
"Listen, I understand that you might be mad with your wife, but is that what a relationship is all about? Learning to trust and love one another?" Raiku asked more questions, which started to anger the guy more.
"I know you are thinking that I don't know you and why I am butting my nose where it shouldn't belong, but this is my second job. I am a husband and father first, a cop second. Put the gun away and talk with me." Raiku calmly explained and waited for the guy to respond  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:05 am
Even as angry as the guy was with the fact the police were at his door, he still had the smarts to not go on and just shoot Raiku there. Killing an officer would just add more flame to the fire of what would happen if he was caught, quietly he lowered the gun to see the fear in his eye.
"Its was a simple little arguement that just went too far and....well.... I had a temper fit and stiked her. Nothing more than that and she threatened would be sent back to jail while on parole. Just wanted to calm her down by brushing her hair like she likes to have down."
A wise little story but Raiku took one look to the woman and a new story was there, eyes filled with fear that if he was to leave her with him then he would most likely kill her for the police being called to the house. He had to think of something as the man let him inside the house to sit next to the woman and see what her reaction would be. She took one look and the fear was showing she wanted the man gone to feel safe, but before Raiku had the chance he turned his head to see the man lock the door from behind making him trapped with both of them. His mind was racing on what to do before anything bad was going to happen, anything could go down his he didnt think.
"For being a rookie on the job I didnt expect this to end like this....shot by a woman beater just to help her out." he thought but and idea brewed from that.
It was a risky move but when the man had his back turned to the two, Raiku got up fast and jumped on the man's back that kocked the gun out of his hands on the floor out of sight. This made the guy even more angry as he trashed all over the place to get Raiku off his back, but he stood firm to his grip.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:19 pm
As the men struggled for a minute, Raiku was able to place the gun under his foot and kick it away, more like, under the couch. The husband was fast to get the upper hand and get around Raiku's neck, but, that was not gonna stand.

As both men kept up the fight, Raiku grabbed his arm and pulled forward, having the man go down and Raiku ended up sitting on his back, pulling down the curtain in the living room, he used it to tie him up and shove him out to the others.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:35 am
Those outside were ready to shoot only to just stop in their tracks to see that the man was tied up and unable to shoot back, something a little new to see as Raiku came out with the woman barely wanting to be on her feet once she was free. Carefully he took her to a nearby cruiser and sat her down to keep the stress low from her tramatizing moment in the house, some noticed on the back how much Raiku was calm and careful with her, speaking in a calm tone to assure her everything was going to be ok now. The head officer walked over to the guy tied up and placed him in proper handcuff while stuffing him into the car while Raiku told the cruiser with the woman to go ahead and take her to the hospital to get checked on just in case.

Realizing that there was no more danger the rest of the team head back to the station to process the man for the charges that were against him, while that was being done Raiku went into the locker room to wash off after having to fight with the guy to keep himself and the woman safe from being shot. his body was sore and aching with every muscle throbbing in his body as his mind was racing of everything that was just happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:53 am
As he reentered the office area, the chief was waiting for him.
"You did a good job there, rookie....not bad for your first main crime." He gave Raiku a good swat on the back, that pained him. Raiku kept the pain to himself and sat down.
"I just thought about if that was my wife there for a minute...." Raiku admitted and looked up.
"Back when you first gave me this job, my house was broken into and I knew right away to protect the people I love the most....my wife and three kids." Raiku calmly spoke to him. The chief looked to him.
"I just thought of that woman as my wife, Senente, and i had to protect her." Raiku went on.
The chief looked back.
"Well, speak of the wife, here she come. She has something for you." He smiled to Raiku and stepped out of the way for me to come in with a few things for his little part of the office, pictures, colorings from the kids, a few small things to get him started and to think of home, I even spent money on a new back message pat to put on his chair and plug in.
"I hope you will like some of these, officer Hatchi." I smiled and the first thing he pulled out was for the chair and plugged it right in.
"Did you do something?" I asked him and he looked up to me as he was enjoying the new feature that his chair did.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:19 pm
He was happy just at the fact he wasnt in that situation anymore, as he could now recover from the strains of almost getting rolled on by a man larger than he was. Luckly though it was done and he looked to Senente with a stretch.
"Well if you wanna know I just happened to had made my first arrest being the little rookie of the squad...and I didnt even break a sweat too much getting the guy diwn on the ground. It was just a domestic dispute that decided to turn into a close attempted murder of the wife. Yeah I was scared to the core when the door opened, but I was glad that I had instincts kick in."
Looking on his desk Raiku looked to the little crayon pictures she had brought with her to show as his face brighten up a little, looking at the little scribble that little Yuki had tried to make when being givin a crayon to draw for daddy. While he was looking to the pictures a few of his fellow officers in blue who at first treated him like the joke of the squad, were coming by as if he was full of respect as he looked to Senente at the sudden change of just going out on one call.
"I appreciate you coming by and making my little cubical a little bit more like home, who knew that a rookie's job could get so excited."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:21 am
As I was handing Raiku some pictures of the family as the other men were walking by to get a drink when most of them were walking by to look at me. One man did a whistle and that caught Raiku's attention and fast.
"Takashi!!" He shouted and his work mate laughed than ran off to the water cooler.
"You know, Rai, most of the men in here are jealous of you." I smile and headed back out. Rai saw I left the door open and the chief closed it and looked back to Raiku.
"You are one lucky man to have someone like that. Just like me with my Ayame." He smiled to Raiku and sure enough. At that point, the door was broken in half, and off the hinges. I stood there with a small refrigerator over my shoulder.
"Raiku......did your wife just.....break the door?" one asked  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:15 pm
Words of explination at this point couldn't cut what the eyes just witness as Raiku simple shrugged it off unsure what to say, that and the fact he never bother to tell anyone that his wife was a ninja that learned from only the strongest woman in these parts.
"Yeah....I'm surely a lucky guy to have a woman like that, just another way to be careful not to get her crossed to fling me to the other town and back. but I've yet to make her that mad to do just that." he laughed inside thinking about that.
The other men just stood by the water cooler as Senente made her rounds of making the place a little more like home instead of just a neutral office till a call comes in. It changed pretty quick at the fact Raiku had all these things in his life not many would have the chance to get on, simply naming him the mere rookie of the pack now had a little more confidence around the other boys that not only did he do a good job of not messing up on his first call, but the fact he almost had the perfect woman to have as a wife along with children he would never trade in the world for anything else. Before he had a chance to leave from all the commenting guys Raiku went to his desk to find a wrapped up dinner bento box ready on his desk that smelled like it was cooked not even a few minutes ago as she came over. For being in the office he was a little better to know he was lucky to get these things from someone who cared so much to go out of the way to make a home meal to the working guy, besides from the mere talk of everyone else and picking of him of how hot his wife was to have a guy like him, it wasn't bad now that his space had reminders of what would be waiting back home after work. Senente had placed the crayon drawings on the wall for him to take a guess what his baby was making for him, along with a picture of Senente and the kids in individual frames.
A smile peeked on his face as another stack of paper came on the cornor of his desk ready to get back to his work while Senente went into down to grab a few things for dinner, as well a getting Yuki from the daycare she was a little scared to put her in, however from good reviews from people around made her change her mind to give it a shot. On the bright side of it the daycare was also a early child development nursery school that started teaching babies basic things to be ready for when they start preschool. If today was as prosperous as it was at the police station, then it would be just the same about getting some good buys before Raiku could get paid at the end of the week. Although they were alright with income it still was a little short with a large family and growing teenagers that like to eat everything in sight. She does fairly of growing things on the island or catching in the bay, but even eating off of fish and vegetables wasn't enough to get everything the family needed however Senente was a smart shopper at spotting the right things at the right amount of yen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:25 pm
As I was transporting Yuki from daycare to the store as I was getting a few things. Lately, Raiku and Nasagah have been begging me to get a few things of junk food. I don't mind a few things like pretzels.....which I didn't know what they were at first, but they don't have alot to add on. They seem to like them.

As I put in a box of fruit snacks in the cart and looked at the graham crackers, I had Yuki holding onto my finger so I knew that she was hanging on to me and she was safe, but, as I had my back turned, i was a bit to close to the shelf and she pulled down a bag of cookies and tore them open with the tab and began to giggle.

This caught my attention and I had nothing to do but gasp. and take the cookies from her.
"Yuki...." I sighed.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:55 pm
Even for the best of shoppers Senente always had an issue since Yuki was able to start standing and waddle on her own, she was developing curiousity very well as well as seeing something and asuming it was alright to have. But it was still on Senente to have her do something wrong but not get her mad enough to punish the little baby girl, she was just learning that it wasn't right, and had ton have that process in her mind later on to know at the store her hands must stay with her at all times.
Senente put the bag in her cart to pay for even if it wasn't on the list but every mother has their times their child would do something to add mony on the list that shouldn't had happen in the first place, then again it was a thing of parenthood that most would have to deal with.

Besides the cookie incident Yuki stayed with her mother and didnt do anything else the rest of the trip there as Senente did her thing of checking off her list of a few staples needed in the kitchen,mainly those like soy sauce,mirin,cooking sake, and ginger to add to her meals that was hard to find on the island for cooking purpose. Thinking in her mind she was calculating how much this shopping trip was going to cost this time, while having to redo the numbers when she got back home so not to go over the limit of the Loki they just cashed in to get by. The forgien coins the girls were giving when they first came to Skyline were major uses for getting money, but for the sake of the girls' heritage Senente made it clear she would only do such a thing in time of need, but after Yuki was born it was a little difficult to keep up with income, so having to cash in a Loki here and there was needed. Once out of the store she saw the damage wasn't too bad by going off by a couple yen from the cookies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:43 am
After I got home and put everything away, Nasagah like all teenage boys were hungry, and started looking for the snacks. He dug though the cupboards above the sink, in the refrigerator, everywhere until the smell caught his attention.
"Mom didn't!!" He shouted as he saw the golden brown treat. He picked one up and smelled it.
"Chocolate Buttercream Swirl?" She questioned, but took a bite of the cookie that Yuki picked out.
"What are you doing?" I asked him as she was chewing on the cookie.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:13 pm
He looked up to her with a face stuffed with cookies as if he was busted right there and chewed them fast to actually talk, even though excuses were not going to do him good with his hands red handed in the bag full of the crispy little crisps of sweetness.
"How was I suppose to know that these were off limit, then again its about time that something tasty finally came into the house besides all the wholesome things like granola and fruit. Having this is like hearing the angels sing in joy of my prayers being answered."

Senente looked at him and didnt look so impressed at the fact Nasagah was being overly dramatic of sneeking into something marked at forbidden in the house for the sake of health in the family. She had to deal with this before in the past before the children ever came into the family and it was just the two of them, Senente didnt have the chance to know what it was like to eat junk but Raiku was seriously notorious for eating nothing but that in his diet. He would end up eating several cups of instant ramen and chips, along with many different types of american bad foods that she would burn to ashes before ever eating them herself.

To just see him eat it all was something annoying since his selves didnt have a single piece of fruit, nor vegetable in sight to know he was getting any nutrition with having a role as stressful as it was, not to mention the fact he managed to stay at a decent weight all that time but even that would hit him like a rock if Senente didnt do something about it as early as she did so. Nasagah just swallowed before stuffing another cookie in his mouth before disappearing on his mother and hear it from him getting into the bad things in the bag because of something her baby girl had done out of curiousity.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff