Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:41 pm
Though this was a first time thing to be on the runway Senente walked on pretty confident since a place like this was alright and not like an inappropriate place where the men have no standards on who is in front of them, here the high end people of the fashion industry were looking on at the fresh new designs that the top designers had work hard to make the next big thing. Carlos wasnt quite on the top yet but worked hard to try and make his prototypes be notices and this time there was going to be a slight notice on the swimsuit design Senente was modeling, the fabric Carlos had put into the pieces gave a slight shimmer as if like scale that showed more of her representation of the dragon and the texture effect turned the heads of even the most uptight of designers, one in particular was Miami's most supirior fashion designer was Sebastain Vadencore, winner of almost twenty different awards from around the globe with the best of his works being on the runways of Paris, Londen, Milan, and Tokyo as the best of the best. Senente just did as she was instructed in the prewalk turning on her cues and looking on just enough time to be seen.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:44 pm
I sigh as I head backstage and Carlos was really pleased with me, but, I still had no idea what the prize was until I was in the green room, that's when he told me.
"You did a lovely job, Senente, and I hope a beautiful girl like you will get us the prize money. We're talking half a million, and a photo shoot." He replies to me as I get a jacket on and sit down and was only on the waiting time as the show was ticking away.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:15 pm
Senente was tickled at the complimant as the rest of the show continued on with several different models going off on the runway with the most intriget and dazzling looks for the season's theme of the tropical tune, with that it was heating up as designers were backstage with their models telling them how to walk and look which with a few were just neutral looking with not much spark in the expression but all of it going to the outfit. Carlos was a different type of designer that wanted to have his model to have fun with things since if they were not happy then what was the point of even wearing something you didnt like. The show went on with applause and awwws of what was being seen as the music was tensing up creating a firece atmoshere on how determined people were getting on finding the next big thing with Carlos being open minded on the fact that Senente would have the upperhand since she was having such a great time with what she was wearing as long as seeing Raiku look prodly to her when she came out in the elaborate outfits she was placed in.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:59 pm
I walked out as I held myself up as I saw the cameras and fallowed the music to my poses and with each beat I changed to a new pose and each camera flash kinda blinded me, than, after I was done, I walked off stage than waited as I sighed.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:22 pm
The glowing night of Miami was full of the nightlife as Senente was doing her best for doin something new and actually loving it since it was close to what she did in the Cyber Cuties only it was about the fashion, cameras were at every corner getting a closer look at her since she was one of the only models that enjoyed the commotion and having a spirit for it then the more neutral models thinking it was about the clothes and not the fun. Raiku watched the glow in her eyes as he watched from the special room he was with the children as they were starting to fall asleep as it got late, he had noticed that this was probably the most fun she had since leaving home and was smiling himself at the fact she had the shine in her eye once again...which was what was suppose to be there the whole time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:22 am
After the last beat of the song, I turned back to head backstage and went to Carlos. My heart was racing and i for one was kinda sad that it was over, I hugged him close as he handed me my orange jacket than we found Raiku and I went over to the kids and lightly stroked Nasagah's head as he slept. I was kinda glad that I was back with my family and I looked up to Raiku who gave me a light kiss on the cheek and I smiled as I watched every other model, who have done this longer than i was and knew that I was a sheer chance of luck. Carlos put my last name as Sunoto, maybe for the fact that he wanted my maiden last name to make scoring better, I really didn't mind it.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:51 pm
Everything was coming close to an end as everyone was all talking about the new taste designs every designer had made, and the fact that there was many new things coming from both the newbies and the pros. It was already close to ten before Carlos finally came back to Senente and her family and like every other desiner he was very proud of Senente's live spirit on the runway and many good points were in her favor though it wasnt much competition, but the fact that she was giving the spirit of fashin and art design a great new look.
"My dear you must start to get ready for the after party, both you and Raiku can come with me to the party and have a taste of the high life of thingss. As well consider it as my gift to you for your birthday and you'll look fabolous tonight once again. Oh! and before I forget I know your little ones are very wearly and tired so I'll have my assistent in training take care of them for you while you attend."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:03 pm
The time has come for the winner. I tensed up and Raiku put his hands on my shoulders as I saw the judge come up on stage. There was half a million at stake and a photo shoot, but if Carlos did win, what would he use the money for? New furniture? A new car? I was waiting still as the final results were tallied up.
"And the winnder of our prize for the Miami-Dade Summer Splash is....." I heald my breath  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:13 pm
It was almost like the world stopped at that moment as the paper was being unfolded and the judge with a neutral face to not tell from simple appearance who it was, this time was the hard part with all with the winner most likely to be one from the same game and would be a simple win but it was all about to unfold. "To this winner it was a hard thing to choose since there was several fabulous designs this year and for this win its a new change of things.....I mean that since our winner is none other then the new coming set of fashion our winner....Senente Sunoto! and her design team of Carlos Habatchi from the company Dream Diva!" The crowd was an uproar at that point to know a new fad of fashion was born.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
I was in shock as I headed down to meet the judges and Carlos was right with me as I tried to realize the fact that I was now one of the most newest faces in what Carlos loved doing, but maybe because of the fact that I knew the guy well. Carlos smiled at me. He was proud of me and i knew he was.
"Well, Mrs. Hatchi, I hope you realize that i am giving you the prize money to help rebuild your home in Japan." I just stood there in complete awe at that. I didn't know what state the island was in after one year, and I just hugged him.
"I can't thank you enough." I said to him, but he smiled.
"Well, you have been wearing my work before. Your Cyber Cuties outfits were designed by me. and you pull off each article wonderful." He said as he took me back stage and wanted me to get changed for the party. Raiku was already dressed and wore a blue tie with a suit and i headed to get in my blue dress on. I was happy more than what i was before  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:20 pm
Senente had every right to be happy about the event not just the fact that she had one as a first timer in a strict and tense fashion show, but as well to have the best time after everything that happen. The main thing why things got better was the fact that she was able to get started on bring back their old life back on Hatchi Island and live like they did before the disaster and everything washed away to the tides, it was time to rebuild their lives once more. Raiku waited and watched as she came down in a pretty shade of blue dress as it match his tie well, though a tux was never his favorite thing to wear but for Senente he would make it best for her to have a good time and not complain about something he was wearing.....his attention was to her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:58 am
As the party was begining, Raiku was talking with Carlos, music was playing and soon, the whole party stopped and moved the attention to the stairs to see a blue sparkle and long purple hair. I looked at the party and with it being a masquerade theme, my green eyes were hidden under white. Raiku carefully made his was though the crowd and to the end of the stairs.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:35 am
For some odd reason wether it was because the theme of being mysterious for the party, or the fact that the attention was amazing Raiku made his way to the steps and watched the mysterious girl come down the step. As much as he wanted to know it was Senente behind the mask but that was the mystery part of the party since he too was in a blue and silver mask just watching the mysterious beauty walk down as the music was close to being synced with her motion down the steps and as soon as she was down on the floor amongs the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:49 am
I smiled as I saw someone and was looking for Raiku. It was like playing a small game of cat and mouse and gave in as I took his hand in mine.
"Looks like you are missing a princess, my dear prince." I said to him and took him to the center in the dance room and began to dance with him. I was hoping that he would realize that it was me before I took off my mask. After the song, i took him out to the garden and sat down by the fountain and smiled at him.
"Ok, my prince, tell me who you think I am, without grabbing my mask" I told him with a smile on my face  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:10 pm
At that point Raiku was trembling somewhat at the fact she had taken him out where it was just the two of them but half of them wanted to think it was truely her than another that was close to her image, it was an akward timing as he heared the question but didnt want to seem rude by staying quiet.
"Umm....well...urn... well this is quite a place I'm in but in a way I have the idea you are a specific someone I know and love dearly byut I must say that I have some slight doubt since something like this is quite a game and guessing wrong could lead to something terrible if I guess wrong but....I have a slight guess."
He was very hesitent to lift her mask but didnt want to scare her away as he just tried to answer her nicely possible.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games