Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:37 pm
1500th post!

I looked over the water and laughed knowing that I was going to have the best birthday and Raiku came back up and took my hands.
"You and I are going to have a good time. There's a small bar there and I'm going to take you there to dance tonight." He said as he took me out of the hotel room and to the bar and I looked around. i sat down after a few minutes of dancing and looked over at him.
"Having fun?" He asked
"Yeah." A man came up to me and sat a glass in front of me.
"What do you want?"
"A martini, only make it with club soda and ice cream."
"Some cream soda miss."
"Make that a double." Raiku replied

"Alright, sweetie.....what is Marcus planing with you?" He asked
"He's wanting me to be in a fasion show modeling a new swim suit." I replied as I took a bite of the ice cream and I felt the chill and laughed.

"Day one of our ten day vacation was perfect." I sighed as I walked with him to the room and headed in to hear nothing but a light coo from Yuki and Marcus was reading to her and Nasagah and Everest were both asleep.
"I have good news." We both looked at him
"What is it?" Raiku asked.
"We adopted a cute little Japanese girl as a daughter.
"Awww.....What's her name?" I asked.
"Megumi" He replied
"Blessing." I replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:38 pm
Senete was always smiles when it came to good news and the fact that Marcus and Carlos were going to raise and adopted one was sweet to hear since they would be great parents. Even for her taking good care with Yuki was enough to make her happy since each day that passed was an opening to something new wether it be a new coo sound or a look she would make, it didnt matter and thats how it was.
The warm crisp air was a good feeling as the first day had became the first great night that Senente would ever have with her family let alone with her birthday as well coming up to be celebrated, what else could she wantthan being with her wonderful husband and children, what made things better was the fact that with her birthday and all on the vacation, she didnt know what to expect. Though Raiku had showed the kids around what was to happen it was Senente that didnt have the slightest clue which made thing great since he wanted to do his best to give Senente the best time she would ever remember. As the hot sun transformed into a warm sunset the night sky was lurking by blending with the orange sky making a colorful efffect with the changing time.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:49 pm
I smiled as Raiku and us headed back to the hotel and we dropped the kids off and he took me down to the beach and we walked along the waves rolling in on a calm sunset and I looked out and sighed.
"I wonder what happened to all the pokemon...." I said as I thought about all of them and how I helped most of them and how I was able to bring them to the island and sat on the sand looking out to the sea.
"If I know the ones like Wailord and Kyogre, Charazard, and other large pokemon, they have them in safety." He said as he sat next to me. I looked at him and smiled.
"You're right" I said and stood up and ran into the water and began to splash him and he tried to cover his face and he looked around at the purple clouds as they became the grey as if there was a hurricane brewing and saw on how the winds picked up. He ran in and took me back to the hotel and we stayed there as the rain we hitting the windows that he ha shuddered in and he saw me still on the bed hearing the thunder. I was thinking of the tsunami  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:12 pm
Though it has been several months after the terrible day it was almost like replaying the day their lives changed and everything was either taken from their family, or something happen to make things more like a nightmare. Raiku could see the fear in her eyes as he carefully with each step came to her on the bed and wrapped his arm around her to show some security, knowing that if Senente felt some comfort that she would feel a little better and wasnt alone.
"I know the noise brings bad memories but think this.......the past is behind us and though the tsunami had taken our home on the island and made living there highly impossible at this point, but all we can do is keep our heads up high and with time it will be better. Our family and baby is healthy and happy each day that passes and thats what we wanted the whole time, its alright to be a little frightened of the storm and I dont blame you for that. Its definatly a little scary to think about and I'll be right here.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:22 pm
I just sat there. Listening to his voice and slid my hand up on his arm and smiled. I lost all my ribbons, Raiku lost his dad's clothes.....that were family heirlooms, and he only feared on how his dad would react and he sighed as he settled me down and I heard his heart.
"It's all gone.....all the hard work we all did and look at us. I'm trying to forget the past, on one of the best times of the year and I should be more like this." I said as I heard knock on the door and opened it up to see a beautiful cake with white icing, Purple flowers and I smiled.
"Raiku...." I said as I took the knife and cut into the top layer and saw it was filled with strawberry filling and it made this wrong night better.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:20 pm
Just to see the little smile of hers again was what he wanted to see as Senente took one bite of it and nearly was as jittery as a little girl with somethng sweet. The sounds of the storm didnt seem to bother her much anymore sice her mind was distracted to the sweet treat, after all it was the time to relax and enjoy her time no matter what the weather had in store.
Raiku was happy that Senente was happy as for once she was enjoying something sweet but with many things it really didnt take long since the loud noises of the wind was blowing debris, which ment hitting the shudders making more noise. She looked and dashed back in the covers shaking but he was right there to give her comfort but as well the children were huddled together in the other room they were staying in as Yuki was crying about the loud noise in her delicate ears as Nasagah wrapped her close to block it off for her as Raiku was doing the same for Senente.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:33 pm
When everything was looking better, I had to ruin it as I heard the sounds of the storm and the kids were looking after Yuki, I knew that sooner or later, everything was going to work out as the night went on, the lights did a few flickers, than, went out. I quickly jumped up and lit a candle and headed to the children's room and cradled Yuki close to me as she cried and was screaming "momma" I held on to her as we moved into the main room and sat there in the dark holding the kids. Nasagah on Raiku's lap, I held Yuki and Everest was right behind my legs.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:22 pm
As the entire family was huddled together in a tight group the storm kept its fury as the wind picked up making the shutters bang and slam to the walls and windows as debris continued to fly and hit anywhere to touch. Sleep was in intervals as one parent would be up with the scared children till they were calmed down, while the other would try to get some sleep that was almost impossible with the noise. At around past one in the morning was when the storm finally decided to ease off with the eye of the storm right on them, Raiku looks over to see Senente asleep on his shoulder holding onto Yuki asleep and no longer crying getting tired from the constant screaming, along with the other two were asleep still in the same position they were huddled in fright. Though the storm was calming down he had the thought of just staying up a little longer just to feel like he was watching over his family since they were the ones that were scared most of the storm and wanted to feel safe and sound. With that in Raiku's mind he sat up a bit more watching his family sleep till the day would come, for the time being it was still the night.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:19 am
As the morning hours rolled in, the wind and rained died down and he opened the windows to see the branches down, the mess of street signs scattered as if they were tossed like they were pop bottles that were crushed and he looked over to see the sunlight hit my face and it made me stir slightly and I woke up and saw on how everything was damaged, but it was safe.
"Don't worry, this week can still be fun." Raiku smiled at me and I went back and started sliding on my jacket and Carlos stopped me.
"No so fast, the show's tonight." He smiled and i just turned bright red because Raiku never knew anything about it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:57 pm
Luckly for her that Raiku had a good tendency to not pay attention to whats going on around him,almost like a guy thing that they only think of one subject at a time, besides that she gives off a silent sigh of release but it didnt last too long as she was yanked by a rapidly fast designer into a studio part of a boutique. For Senente this seemed almost like her wedding day all over again as the familier sounds of fast speaking people were buzzing about on what they were going to do with her, there were so many designs to choose from and it was all up to Carlos to think of the final result as well as have Senente love what suit she was in. Carlos buzzed around in a circle looking on to her like a statue trying to get base ideas.
"I'm going to try the colors I picked out a few months ago, first the purples then the greens then the metallic colors.....from there we shall make the best shape you like whether it be too little or much skin....but I know your not one to be too exposed so somewhere in between."
Senente simply stood in place and moved when she was told as assitent designer were giving Carlos good suggestions to go on.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:03 pm
Before long, I was standing in a yellow top and green bottoms and flowers in my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled as I looked and approved on how I looked. True, i really didn't like to show off like this, but this was for a friend of the family, and Rin was like my second mother, and that meant that Carlos was one of those friends of the family, and I had no choice to this with me being so kind to someone that worked so hard for me, I want them to be happy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:01 am
For everyone else if Senente was happy then they were as well since in most places in the modeling business the model themselves almost never have a say in what they wear and are told to put on whatever the designer wished, but luckly for her it was mainly what she wanted since it was her birthday vacation after all. The colorful combination was a good blend giving out the tropical tone look which Carlos was thrilled to see thinking back at the colors he was going to go with, but instead loved Senente's sense of color a little more on thewhat he was seeing. Senente tolerated them for some more time as shewas sent back to have a fewphotos done which was a surprise since she thought it was just for fitting and showing, but then again it was Carlos we were talking about and the fact he always had something up his sleeve and this was one of the things. She saw the set up and it was beach themed with sand in a pile and a scene ready for her to play in.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:01 am
I went into the sand and did a few poses and I saw Carlos calling Raiku and I kinda got worried and I kept on posing and the flashes kept up. Shots of my back where the suit tied, Laying in the sand, my facing the camera while I'm upside down, it kept going and I saw the sun setting as the walking portion was about to begin. Carlos drug me away and redid my make up, but this time more for show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:08 pm
Each little puff of powder to pullung of her face Senente tolerated Caros' hands as they did their work to make her camera ready for the show and anyone thats anyone was going to do their best to look great. In florida around Miami it was all for the fashion and good life especially fashion alone, since that was the place of beautiful people. It almost took a coupke hours till Senente could actually feel her face again, a little numbfrom the constant pulling and pinches to get the right shades on her skin but on the bright side she was done and prepped for the show that was happening within the next few hours and the city was buzzing with the excitement as the best of the best was doing everything to look good and see all the models that were going to be showing off the lastest in the fashion world. For Senente it was a little nerveing to think about since this wasnt something that was done often back in Skyline and the whole fad of fashion and beauty was not the thing in town that was talked about, then again it was a change of enviorment and something fun to try out.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:54 pm
I just sighed as I got ready to head on but, I was hoping that Raiku wasn't there watching, I would kill him if he was because he was looking at other women, and my name was called from the stage director and got ready to head out as someone was coming back and I saw Raiku sit down from playing a game of Yuki chase.

I headed out and Nasagh pulled the Raiku's sleeve to have him look up and see me.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games