Submit

Mistress_dragoness
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:25 am
Yesterday i was being verbally abused by another gaia member, it wold have been nice if my other clan member (not saying nay names) who was present during this.... would have said something to help me out instead of standing back and laughing at me... thankyou for that.... and then leaving me to fend for myself he even followed me to different rallys and into towns... i don't know how but he did.

THANKYOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE HELP!!!!

oh and this member who had done this is named The Canadian Wolverine v2.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:44 am
that sucks O.O
i searched them up, and it said that their account wasnt available for the 'public' to see.anyways, they look like someone who would do that>.< [a meaniee]thats bad that your clan or watev, started to laugh at you!! stare jeez, people suck sometimes.  

x_cookiemonsterr_x
Crew

Mistress_dragoness
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:19 am
yes it is and you know this person to she is a member of this guild  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:03 am
if yr talking bout me... i tried helping. He was calling bad names so i went over to him and told him to ******** off.i had to leave cuz he was spamming my profile. i had to change my settings. when i got back u where gone. im sorry.  

becca_XoXo
Captain

XxVampire_AmayaxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:51 pm
That sucks. Next time that happens heres a few things that you might want to try to stop them(the verbal abuse thing, I can't help with the clan member not helping). They aren't perfect solutions, but they should help.

1. Try using the report abuse button. Gaia has those things for a reason.
2. You can put a person on your Ignore List with just a few clicks. You can even do it from rally and towns, just like adding friends and viewing profiles.
3. As for the following you to rallys and towns, I can tell you how they did that. There's a little thingy below your avi on your profile and in forums- the little thing that reflects whether your online or offline. That drops down and if your online it has a "join them" button. All they had to do was click that annd they'de end up in the exact same town as you. You should try changing your settings on whether or not you want it to say your online. You can turn that off or set it as friends only in the Account section of My Gaia.
4. If your talking to someone on your friendslist you can go to your house, or their house, which you can lock so they can't get into.
5. You can get off Gaia for about half an hour- at least long enough for them to forget about you- then get back on and resume talking to peoples. If they start harassing you again then report them.

Also,
read and understand the rules of Gaia. If you've read the rules then you know what is allowed and whats not.

-rereads- Meh. It's all a little obvious, but I dislike having to edit in things that newer people might not know. I also don't want to end up erasing something that should stay and have to retype it. So, anyway I hope that helps next time it happens. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:57 pm
oohh, who was it?! oh, & wow. you really told them to f-off?hahahahahahaha rofl sorry,lol.  

x_cookiemonsterr_x
Crew

becca_XoXo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:42 pm
just ignore them and move on  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:54 pm
yeaaaa..C.C  

x_cookiemonsterr_x
Crew

Mistress_dragoness
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:56 am
i did report them and nothing has been one yet. and sorry sexy.... all i seen was when i went off on him u just asked what did you say to her and then you started to follow him and then you just up and left. and apperantaly he has be reported afew other times and gaia done nothing about him.... they need an ignore user button in rallys like they do in towns.... and again im sorry. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:22 pm
dont judge next time ask me before u go posting about it all over my clan...... i would never do that to a friend ever  

becca_XoXo
Captain

XxVampire_AmayaxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:57 pm
Mistress_dragoness
they need an ignore user button in rallys like they do in towns....

They have one. When you put your mouse over the persons avi a little plus thing shows up above their head. You click that and you get a menu to add them as a friend, report them, report them for abuse, view their profile and to ignore user. This is also in towns and other parts of the Gaia World smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:29 am
well i am sorry bad month... if i am causeing to much trouble i can quit.... all you have to do is say something.  

Mistress_dragoness
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

becca_XoXo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:25 am
i didnt say u should.. i wwas just ssayin ask next time  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:55 pm
alright i will..... too many things have been going on so im kinda b****y and i dont mean to be.  

Mistress_dragoness
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
night runners

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items