Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keimori2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:54 pm
Because I've forgotten how dang awesome it is! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 pm
Keimori2
Because I've forgotten how dang awesome it is! blaugh
It's a pretty awesome Zelda game alright... by the way who's your favorite character in that game? My personal favorite is Ezlo especially after the mine cart ride in the mines for the first time rofl rofl rofl  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Keimori2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:32 pm
rofl i love that moment! but i must say, as much as i like Elzo, my favorite must be Labari, the town minish elder, i love the cazzyness of his experssions and his general "fish tales" manner of speakking. 3nodding tough a close seccond would be Melari of the Mountain minish, that air of gruffness he has and all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:16 pm
Keimori2
rofl i love that moment! but i must say, as much as i like Elzo, my favorite must be Labari, the town minish elder, i love the cazzyness of his experssions and his general "fish tales" manner of speakking. 3nodding tough a close seccond would be Melari of the Mountain minish, that air of gruffness he has and all.
How far are you in the game now?  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Keimori2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:37 pm
fairy-phoenix
Keimori2
Just beat it a few days ago, now i working on some post game stuff like the figgure collection and wraping up Kinstone fusion, stuff like that, I just got the Mirror Sheild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:52 pm
Keimori2
fairy-phoenix
Keimori2
Just beat it a few days ago, now i working on some post game stuff like the figgure collection and wraping up Kinstone fusion, stuff like that, I just got the Mirror Sheild. 3nodding
If you ask me the Mirror shield is basically useless in the game since you only get it after you have beaten the game neutral  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Keimori2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:09 pm
fairy-phoenix
Keimori2
fairy-phoenix
Keimori2
If you ask me the Mirror shield is basically useless in the game since you only get it after you have beaten the game neutral
true, but it's deflects projectiles and shoots a lazer beam in return, and for me, thats enough awesome to make up for the fact it comes in late. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:09 pm
Keimori2
fairy-phoenix
Keimori2
fairy-phoenix
Keimori2
true, but it's deflects projectiles and shoots a lazer beam in return, and for me, thats enough awesome to make up for the fact it comes in late. 3nodding
Really? I rarely use the shields in this game, I only gotten the Mirror Shield once but I don't think I really used it enough to see the beams that come out of it.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Keimori2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:59 pm
fairy-phoenix
Keimori2
fairy-phoenix
Keimori2
fairy-phoenix
Keimori2
Really? I rarely use the shields in this game, I only gotten the Mirror Shield once but I don't think I really used it enough to see the beams that come out of it.
Just got pick a fight with an Octorock or two, you'll see the lazery goodness soon enough. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 pm
Keimori2
fairy-phoenix
Keimori2
fairy-phoenix
Keimori2
Just got pick a fight with an Octorock or two, you'll see the lazery goodness soon enough. 3nodding
Maybe I'll try it though it'll take a while since I've only restarted the game a few days ago.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Xx_Queen Pandora_xX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:39 pm
definitely a fun game  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 pm
You make me so cruel
definitely a fun game
It definitely is a fun game... unfortunately right now I'm at the Palace of Winds and that level is definitely NOT fun.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Xx_Queen Pandora_xX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:54 pm
I found this game to be challenging also.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:08 am
I've just beaten the game earlier today biggrin  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:37 pm
Keimori2
fairy-phoenix
Keimori2
fairy-phoenix
Keimori2
I finally saw the effects of the mirror shield a while back and I have to admit that it was kinda cool... if only you could get it before you need to actually beat the game.  
Hyrule Field "Main Discussion"

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games