Reply Advice
Huge problem!Please help.!!(big long)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovable Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:30 pm
My grandfather just got out of the hosptial Saturday for nerves being crog(sp) up in his neck. Closing blood to get to his brain.They aslo ran test because they thought he might of had a seeure (sorry i cant spell).Maybe

(Forgive the spelling and grammer. Im in a huge hurry)
a nevre to his heart may be aslo crog up. Hes so scared to died because hes knows he wont go to heaven. He and my grandmother hasnt went to chruch for a long time(Went to a method chruch (sp) ) and hes afraid God wont forgive him for the sins he has done. Grandfather and grandmother arnt the best of poeple.

Anyways, My grandfather wants to start going to church but he wont go unless his wife goes. She thinks people that goes to church are hypocrites.
Everyone is known to be a hypocrites. We not perfect. Right now, im having a nerves break down. I need your help so bad! ::Cries:: I dont want my grandpants to go to hell. Ive know they done bad things. Tonight im going to a Method chruch, but im a Christian that goes to the Chruch of christ. I told them I was going to my moms and step-dads chruch and I ask them if they like to come. I want to get them started going and let my mama see that people there are good people.(BTW ive never went to this chruch)I cant bring them to my chruch because they dont like my dad and it will cause big problems.

I talk to my dad's mom about it and she got upset and told me that its wrong to go a methods church. She said i was sinning and that it would of been better if other grandparnets didnt go to a chruch! IT tore me apart! Im I doing wrong? Im I sinning cause i want to save my grandparnts even though its a other chruch? I just want them to feel comatable (sp).My mom goes there so she would be happy and plus their been trying to get my grandparents to go for so long!

WHAT SHOULD I DO!! I have tonight and afarid my father (I didnt see him today to talk to about it) will get on to me for going to one night stand to this chruch to see if my grandparnets would like it!! Im I Sinning?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:03 pm
And people wonder why I'm non-denominational...

Anywho...

First and foremost thing that you must realise is this:

GOD LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN.

He doesn't care if they go to a methodist church, or a baptist church, or to the church of Christ. Heck, He still loves them even if they, for some reason or another, are unable to go to church. It is whether or not one has accepted Christ Jesus into their heart that matters.

Stuck up pricks like your grandmother (apologies for the insult. It's true), are the sinners. They would deny someone the love of the Lord God Almighty simply because they went to a different church.

Pathetic.

Matthew 12:25
25Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand

Mark 9:38-41
Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."
39"Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40for whoever is not against us is for us. 41I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.

ioioouiouiouio

Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff