Reply Instruments and Vocals
The Horn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isake-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:33 am
I guess there's no French Horn topic yet sooo... Ta-Da! Let us horn players unite and converse of it beauty, woes, and miscellaneous stuff. Keep the thread clean and follow Gaia's ToS as well as the guild's.

My name is Ricky, and I'll entering college in like two weeks (OMG). I've been a devout hornist and find my passion inside the instrument and around instrumental music in general. I plan to become a teacher/performer so I may instill the knowledge and beauty of music unto others. Nice to meet you all. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:35 pm
I play horn and I'm a senior preparing for college auditions right now... any tips??  

candy!x0x0

Arasim

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:30 am
I fell in love with the sound of the Horn before I even knew what it was and what it looked like. I love the sound of it especially in orchestral pieces when it plays its own melody that floats above the rest of the orchestra. Heaven.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:16 pm
candy!x0x0
I play horn and I'm a senior preparing for college auditions right now... any tips??

When I was prepping for auditions the best advice that I got was to choose at least one piece that you really enjoy playing. I know that sounds silly but its very easy to get overwhelmed and burnt out prepping technical pieces that really aren't much fun. Try to find one that you look forward to showing those audition judges how much fun you can have playing the instrument you love.  

Arasim

Instruments and Vocals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff