Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fan haven - fanart, fanfiction, cosplay, roleplay, etc.
.::Gorillaz Slash RP::Kong is For Lovers::NEW RULES YAY!::. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Gorillaz character are you gonna roleplay as?
  2D
  Murdoc
  Noodle
  Russel
  Del
  Paula
View Results

Mr. Atticus Finch
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your Threadmasters:
-Two Dents Tusspot
-Mr. Atticus Finch

NEWS FLASH!!!

Atticus is still on "hiatus," but she's changed the rules for Kong is For Lovers. You can now carry out RPs within this thread! That should make everything easier. Just...if it starts to get a little freek-a-leeky, go off Gaia (think AIM, YIM, MSNM, a private Livejournal community, e-mail...you get my drift)

Welcome to Feel Good, Inc's very own slash RP, Kong is For Lovers! Whether you're a newbie to character pairings or a slashfiend, whether you like gay or straight pairings, there's something for everyone here at KFL.

If you're confused on what slash is, I'll break it down for you. It's the pairing of two (and sometimes more) characters from a book, movie, TV show, etc. Some people believe that it only applies to gay couples, but a lot of slash deals with straight pairings. Still interested in the RP? Read on to the rules.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:49 am

Ever wanted to roleplay your favorite character, but found that someone had already taken him or her? Not so here! Sign up to RP as your favorite character, or even as other characters you like.

NEW RULES!

Once you've decided who you want to RP as, make a request in this thread. I'm positive someone'll want to RP with you. You can roleplay in the thread, if you wish, or do it strictly by PMs.

If you're concerned that your slashing might go over the Gaia TOS (and I was!) you can follow this handy advice from Lady Leonardo: take your RP off Gaia, whether you use AIM, YIM, MSN Messenger, an e-mail address, or even a closed Livejournal community.

Mr. Atticus Finch
Crew

Mr. Atticus Finch
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:53 am

Before you start roleplaying at Kong is For Lovers, I'd like you to fill out this entry form. Just copy and paste it when you make your first post here. It'll help you pair up with others who are participating in the slash RP. Remember, you're allowed to RP as more than one of the Gorillaz.
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character(s) you'd like to RP as:[/b]
[b]First-Choice Character:[/b]
[b]Is this your first RP?:[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:59 am

Key:
* = newbie roleplayer
~ = First-choice character (if you choose to roleplay as more than one character, you can specify which one you'd most like to be in an RP)

For 2D
Mr. Atticus Finch
Two Dents Tusspot~
Kirei_Yumemiru_Hito
2_D~
Johnny777Nny
Dezuki Sonoran

For Murdoc
Mr. Atticus Finch~
Kirei_Yumemiru_Hito
fire_realm_angel~
Frouwke~
pot_o_gold
Johnny777Nny~
Fireraven Bloodbane*~

For Noodle
Kirei_Yumemiru_Hito~
pot_o_gold~

For Russel
Mr. Atticus Finch

For Del
fire_realm_angel
Alex_Kotohiki~
pot_o_gold
Dezuki Sonoran~

For Paula
Risika Hiwatari ~
Fireraven Bloodbane*

For Billy Boy (:0 !)
Psycho Origami ~

Mr. Atticus Finch
Crew

Mr. Atticus Finch
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:01 am

Here's where I plan to put slash stories and art which people in this RP have created. If you've got a website or personal BBS, and are willing to give a part of it to Gorillaz slash, I'll love you forever! (Well...I'll be really thankful.)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:09 am

Want to spread the word to more people interested in a Gorillaz slash RP? Feel free to link to KFL:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/dposp][img]http://tinyurl.com/d5mte[/img][/url]

You can also take a plain link to the thread:
.::Gorillaz Slash RP::Kong is For Lovers::.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/dposp].::Gorillaz Slash RP::Kong is For Lovers::.[/url]

I'm also working on some adoptable Gorillaz kaos (those blobby things) that you can stick in your signature. Patience, patience!

Here are some other links to threads in Feel Good, Inc. where you can RP, along with other slash threads and slash websites online.
The Gaia Online Gorillaz RP (Currently closed to new RPers, but still fun to read)
Gorillaz Slash @ Livejournal.com (Join if you've got an LJ, or lurk if you don't!)
Gorillaz Slash Shrine (Isn't updated anymore; definite mature content)

Mr. Atticus Finch
Crew

Mr. Atticus Finch
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:10 am
*Cuts ribbon in front of the thread*

The thread is now open to posting! Let the slash begin!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:39 pm
I guess ill start. is anyone 2D yet?  

Risika Hiwatari

Two Dents Tusspot
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:25 pm
Username: Two Dents Tusspot
Character(s) you'd like to RP as: 2D
First-Choice Character:
Is this your first RP?: Nooope.

If this is th'closest I'll get t'2D/Murdoc slash, 'fen I'm doin' it, dammit! Ahahaha!

-whispers- er...wot does first-choice character mean...?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:46 am
@ Risika: Both Two Dents Tusspot and I RP as 2D so...take your pick! n_n

@ Mr. Tusspot: You see how I couldn't choose whether I wanted to RP as 2D, Murdoc, or Russel? You can RP as more then one of the Gorillaz, but if you choose to do so you should put down which character you'd mainly like to be. Just so you don't "have" to be Russel in an RP, if you'd really rather be 2D.
((Homigawd, you quoted me in your signature...I totally feel famous now ;D))

Mr. Atticus Finch
Crew

Kirei_Yumemiru_Hito
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:00 am
Username:Kirei
Character(s) you'd like to RP as:Noodle, 2D, Muds
First-Choice Character:Noodle
Is this your first RP?:no

Well, I think I'd like to try this out, but I'm a bit confused. I've RP'ed plenty of times before, but something about this is confusing me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:12 am
fire_realm_angel
Murdoc and Del
Murdoc
Nope
heart  

Mudsie

Mr. Atticus Finch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:03 am
Kirei_Yumemiru_Hito
Well, I think I'd like to try this out, but I'm a bit confused. I've RP'ed plenty of times before, but something about this is confusing me.

Okay, I'll try to explain it the best I can. This RP won't take place in the actual thread (which I'd like to use to discuss Gorillaz slash and stuff like that) Instead, you'll have to PM someone from the list of roleplayers to do a private RP. In the end, I'd like some of the RP conversations to be copied onto a website or separate personal BBS for other people to view (might not do this, though)

Hope I clarified the RP a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:39 pm
Username: Frouwke
Character(s) you'd like to RP as: Murdoc
First-Choice Character: Murdoc X3
Is this your first RP?: Well, I acted like I was Murdoc once on a Gorillaz RP board, they thought it was the real s**t. xd But it wasn't really RolePlaying, I was just being Murdoc, bitching 2D and saying unappropriate things.

Frouwke

Two Dents Tusspot
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:19 pm
Homigod. Listening to the Kidz Bop Feel Good Inc. -uber-gothykomgzorzbbqroflllllolololol-

er...yeah.

@ Mr Finch

I love tha' quote so much XD every time I read it I laugh. I had t'delete my Clint Eastwood quote t'put it in, so you better feel special.

@Everyone...

Is anyone RPing as Murdoc an willing to do a slashish Muds/2D RP?  
Fan haven - fanart, fanfiction, cosplay, roleplay, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games