~ Hello aaaand WELCOME! ~
For those of you who don't know what Mibba is, it's a website that people can do quite a lot of literature related things... On this site, you can compose and read journals, stories, poems, articles reviews and take part in forums. I really like this site, and have started two original stories of my own on it! smile

IMPORTANT;; TO READ ANYTHING YOU MUST REGISTER!!!

Here's the link for those who are interested smile ;;Mibba

But anyway. Nowadays, you don't see much ORIGINAL stories up on Mibba; It's all JONAS or TWILIGHT fanfiction. I'm not saying any of these are bad, but what happened to all the originality? All the imagination and creativity? I'm just one of those people who wants to see a lil' more originality, if you haven't guessed that already ^^

So I want to post stories on here that original, for people who like me want a bit more originality!
If you also have any reccomendations, follow the recommendation form found bellow and PM me! Then I can add them to the list n_n

~ ORIGINAL Storys comin' right atcha ;P ~

Story Title;;Wings
Author;; Skadi
Summary;; A quest for a dream, and the powers of darkness. A choice between good and evil, and being able to tell the two apart.
Why do I recommend?;; Well, before anyone comments, yes I am this writers very close friend. But, even if we didn't know each other I would still then recommend this story. First off, her ability to write is amazing. She is so descriptive in what she writes, all the time and ALL her stories are full of originality. So far, she has written 15 chapters and is always adding chapters almost every week. Please read, comment on this and subscribe, she's considering deleting it and if you read it, I'm sure you'll agree its worth staying up!
Recommendation by;; Mysteriamo

~ Recommendation Forms n_n ~

Story Title;;(Please include link to story)
Author;; (The username of whoever wrote it ;P)
Summary;; (This is the brief description of the story, I can
usually get this part up myself)
Why Do I recommend?;; (Just give us an idea of why you like this particular story or something, if you need help, have a look at some of the stories already posted)
Recommendation by;; (Just put your username here razz )