Submit

XxShmexy_PandaxX
Vice Captain

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:07 am
hi all whats up im NIEK0 aka Eric i love vampires .the dark preditors that rule the night not the moody heartbroken things in twilight lol .if you want to see a vampire watch 30 days of night now thats a vampire.i dont have anything against twilight was good movies but they ruined the dark image of vampires is all.well thats a little about me so say a bit about you so we can get to know eachother  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:32 pm
heart heyya guys biggrin
My names becca. love everything that has to do with vampires. sorry to say twilight did get me hooked on them. hehe but it opened me to all teh vampire movies, books ect.. now im in LOVe with them. im writein my own vampire book. :p any way im 17. heading to college soon. Would love to get to kno all of u biggrin  

becca_XoXo
Captain

skullcrusher999999

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:28 pm
im dustin ppl call me dj i perfer dj im 16 finaly goin to high skool mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:23 am
hey all i'm belinda but everyone can call me yami, i'm...well truthfully i'm 22 years old and i love vampires, and i have loved them long before twilight was a movie, i read the book because i liked the sound of it.... and it makes me mad when people get the vampire stories all mixed and twisted around.  

Mistress_dragoness
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxShmexy_PandaxX
Vice Captain

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:32 pm
foxkitten hunter
hey all i'm belinda but everyone can call me yami, i'm...well truthfully i'm 22 years old and i love vampires, and i have loved them long before twilight was a movie, i read the book because i liked the sound of it.... and it makes me mad when people get the vampire stories all mixed and twisted around.

ikr vampires should be respected and feared not looked at as a romantic icon the twilight stuff was okay and all but i lose respect for them when i see what they made vampires into  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:36 pm
no no no no no no ..... who says being scary is the right way to look at them? i mean would u want to be stuck forever as a vampire with out someone at yr side?  

becca_XoXo
Captain

XxShmexy_PandaxX
Vice Captain

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:37 am
sexyvampire2020
no no no no no no ..... who says being scary is the right way to look at them? i mean would u want to be stuck forever as a vampire with out someone at yr side?

solo is the way to fly
solo is how you reach the sky
solo is the way i walk the night
solo just is whats right
i walk solo  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:59 am
i dont......... who likes to b by them self. no friends? no girlfriend? i dont think so none like that  

becca_XoXo
Captain

Mistress_dragoness
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:25 am
dont get me wrong i love vampires.... but they are not meant to sparkle..... sorry.... true blood is closer to the truth.....i read twilight because it had the war between vampires and werewolves in it, classic line. sunlight kills them not make them sparkle  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:20 am
see im writing a book. u cant tell someone how to make there book. i thought the way she did her books where a gr8 change from vampires. people would not want to read books about vampires if they where all the same. one writer a long time ago made there books as the vampires would die in the sun right? who says she was right the way she did it. just cuz she used vampires in her books in a way dif then twilight dont mean twilights vampires r not the right type so...........  

becca_XoXo
Captain

Mistress_dragoness
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:21 pm
NIEK0
foxkitten hunter

ikr vampires should be respected and feared not looked at as a romantic icon the twilight stuff was okay and all but i lose respect for them when i see what they made vampires into

what? look at Dracula... romantic.... he seduced his victims. vampires are saw a ancient, dark, and blood thirsty lovers, who used it to their advantage... but yes there are the ones that are just plain scary and uncontrollable.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:31 am
foxkitten hunter
NIEK0
foxkitten hunter

what? look at Dracula... romantic.... he seduced his victims. vampires are saw a ancient, dark, and blood thirsty lovers, who used it to their advantage... but yes there are the ones that are just plain scary and uncontrollable.

yes exactly but in twilight no ones scared they think they are all lovey dovy if edward showed up in most girls rooms they would be all over him no fear but if dracula or any vampire like that showed up you may be currios even tempted a little but i bet you would be causios as he is still a preditor and might just be there to eat you and dispose of your body twilight pulled the fear from it im not saying vampires should be monsters but they are preditors just like a rabbit shouldnt climb all over a wolf a human should be cautios around a vampire  

XxShmexy_PandaxX
Vice Captain

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

XxShmexy_PandaxX
Vice Captain

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:41 am
sexyvampire2020
see im writing a book. u cant tell someone how to make there book. i thought the way she did her books where a gr8 change from vampires. people would not want to read books about vampires if they where all the same. one writer a long time ago made there books as the vampires would die in the sun right? who says she was right the way she did it. just cuz she used vampires in her books in a way dif then twilight dont mean twilights vampires r not the right type so...........

the point is the ideas of vampires is old very old like before ppl had books to read they were storys and myths in ancient cultures as well so when you take that and make a storyline or something yes you have some liberty to change things but when the only decernable similarity in twilight is they drink blood and dont age that just furthers the idea that if it drinks blood we can call it a vampire regaurdless. by that belief i can tell you vampires exist there are real ppl who drink blood and sleep all day and call themselves vampires im just saying we need to hold true to the original idea more so some changes are necisary and alowed as many myths varry in details and because as in most of the myths they are bloodthirsty monsters and for a good movie or book that isnt a slasher some things must be changed i agree but i guess its just me i like the old storys and myths of all things and i hate it when i see them forgoten and in my opinion ruined  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am
eh.... i thinks dif writers can use there head to change it nothing wrong with it  

becca_XoXo
Captain

Mistress_dragoness
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:57 pm
sexyvampire2020
eh.... i thinks dif writers can use there head to change it nothing wrong with it

true... but there is a limit on how much you can chang it before you take the true meaning away from it  
night runners

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff