i'm trying to get the guild running again

FatBestialSwan
Vice Captain

teenlilpop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:35 pm
sup  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:15 am
sooooooooooooooo

look at all the other asian guild i bet you 18 out of 20 are really more inactive then this  

Cookie-Dao
Captain

Undetected Lies
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 pm
Eh,
I've been a devoted member since i joined this guild, you can look at my other accounts. i did alot.
but since i got banned for nu f u c k e n reason, i don't do alot of stuff anymore.
I only go on to check this guild.
and since there is no more activity, it kinda sucks.
I'm not quitting, i just won't be checking in alot.
like, i'll be checking this guild once a month.
i've joined another guild,
and so far, its been awesome<3
more contests, more activity, and i've actually talked to actualy members and created more friends that i do here.<3
XxDragonDustxX : You don't even noe me? O-O
_imlayzee_101 : Sorry, i just don't feel the love emo and i try talking to you outside of the guild, but you ignore my comments.
I don't feel the love. not from you, not from anybody.
Cookie-Dao : Sorry )': i'm really thankful that you upgraded me to a crew(i don't noe if i still am..?) but nobody wants me here, nobody's here to want me. or any of us. we don't connect. i just wanted it to be like it was when i first started, i had like, a friend that i talked to. . . but i forgot who that was. . . o.O anyway, like i said, i don't feel the love. i hope you guys don't hate me for it .-.
teenlilpop : Wassup?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:05 am
Undetected Lies
Eh,
I've been a devoted member since i joined this guild, you can look at my other accounts. i did alot.
but since i got banned for nu f u c k e n reason, i don't do alot of stuff anymore.
more contests, more activity, and i've actually talked to actualy members and created more friends that i do here.<3
_imlayzee_101 : Sorry, i just don't feel the love emo and i try talking to you outside of the guild, but you ignore my comments.
Cookie-Dao : Sorry )': i'm really thankful that you upgraded me to a crew(i don't noe if i still am..?) but nobody wants me here, nobody's here to want me. or any of us. we don't connect. i just wanted it to be like it was when i first started, i had like, a friend that i talked to. . . but i forgot who that was. . . o.O anyway, like i said, i don't feel the love. i hope you guys don't hate me for it .-.

You got banned from the guild or did you get reported? What for? I don't think i was a crew member at that time.
No, i don't think XxDragonDustxX has met you before.
Yeah i usually don't respond to profile comments. You should PM me sometime or we can hang out in zOMG!.... if you play at all.
You're still crew member. Cookie-Đào and i will miss you. The person you did talk to a lot was Setsuna01. You two got over 200 posts i think. But then sometime after that, both of you mysteriously disappeared. that was how the guild became inactive.

FatBestialSwan
Vice Captain

Undetected Lies
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:11 am
_imlayzee_101
Undetected Lies
Eh,

You got banned from the guild or did you get reported? What for? I don't think i was a crew member at that time.
No, i don't think XxDragonDustxX has met you before.
Yeah i usually don't respond to profile comments. You should PM me sometime or we can hang out in zOMG!.... if you play at all.
You're still crew member. Cookie-Đào and i will miss you. The person you did talk to a lot was Setsuna01. You two got over 200 posts i think. But then sometime after that, both of you mysteriously disappeared. that was how the guild became inactive.

hm, interesting.
bye!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:42 pm
X3
I was bored
...hi ^^  

XxDragon DustxX

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200

LeeKittyy