[PRP] Just me and my rock [Van x Lucretia] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:21 pm
Van was staying close by the family den today. He wasn't out of sight of his family but he wasn't completely near them either. It seemed every time that he got scolded for wandering off or learned the hard way why not to wander off that the lesson would soon be forgotten. He was the god of innocence after all and didn't know any better.

Van played alone in the snow today, a very rare occasion. Usually the godling was shadowing his twin, Penance. Today, however, he played alone with a small rock. If it hadn't been for the lump of rock he was playing with the god cub would have almost perfectly blended in with his surroundings.

Not that it really mattered when you were a god though. Van honestly really never worried about anything. He was a happy soul. Maybe a little to blissful then he should be.

But that was another story for another day. Right now it was pawing at a rock time.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:11 am
She was having a trip! Mother had decided to let them see the god's haven though she liked to keep them down with the mortals to teach them about well everything. However Lucretia couldn't help but be excited about seeing somewhere that belonged solely to the gods. Lucretia liked gods, mortals were a little strange especially the male ones.

She had wandered off which wasn't unusual. She was the curious cub wanting to see all that she could. She never went too far and could always find her way back. She was well behaved when it came to that, otherwise though she was rather proud and loved to show off.

The snow though was something she wasn't sure she liked. It was wet and cold and wet and cold... nope she wasn't sure she liked it. She did like the fact that she could roll in it and nearly vanish. It amused her somewhat. She still didn't like it being wet and cold though.

As she walked her paw fell through the snow, there was obviously little under the snow and she made a high pitched noise followed by a lot of moaning and cursing.

"Stupid snow, stupid stupid snow. UGH!" She moved back and shook her paw before licking it. Ewww snow didn't taste nice either.

Remove

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:11 pm
Van's slapping of his rock stopped at the sound of a females voice. His ears perked. Now who could that be? He knew what his sisters sounded like and that voice did not belong to any of them. It sounded to young to be mothers voice as well. The cub stiffened a little. Who could it have been?

Slowly he got up, leaving the rock where it was, and padded off in the snow. The snow on the ground made a crunch sound with ever step. Clearly this amused the young cub because he kept making a point to make every step slow and calculated so that the sound would be extended. A smile rested on his maw.

Then he remembered why he was out in the cold of the snow. Oh right the voice!

"H-hello?" He called out. He had still yet to see the owner of the voice. Maybe it had been the wind.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:04 am
The crunching of the godlings steps were easily heard by Lucretia, who stopped her moaning and looked up. She looked confused slightly as she couldn't see anyone but she was sure that she had heard something so who was it?

Then there was the voice which caused her to turn around suddenly but she couldn't see anything. This place was odd, was there a god of invisibility playing tricks on her or something? She shook her head, don't be silly.

"Hello?" She called out rather loudly. After all the person might be lost and a loud voice would be useful. At least that is how she saw it, if she had heard the voice say something more then she might have been able to follow it's direction. Ah wells...

Remove

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:40 pm
The little male godling took two more steps forward. That couldn't have been an echo of his hello... could it have been? He was sure it hadn't been. After all his voice didn't sound like that.

"Hello!" He chirped back. "My names Van! Whats your name?" He cried out to the white abyss before him. This was fun like a game of Marco Polo almost. The godling took a few more steps before taking a seat to observe the white scene before him. He didn't really want to wander too far in. Usually that worried his twin when he wandered off and that was the last thing the godling wanted to do.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:22 am
Her ears pricked up at the sound again and she started walking in that direction. It was a he, at least it sounded like a he. Oooo Van? That could be a boy name, but where was he?

She looked around again somewhat confused and just headed towards the direction she thought she heard the noise come from. Whether it was the right direction, maybe she would find out at some point.

"My name is Lucretia, where are you?" She called back and then stopped and waited for a reply, he couldn't be that far away!

Remove

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 am
"Lucretia? Thats a nice name. I like Judeau better though," He smiled thinking of his brother. Then frowned remembering that his brother was not with him. The frown quickly was erased though as he spotted some movement in the snow. Could that be her? He couldn't really tell.

"Im over here!" He called out to what he assumed to be the female he was talking to. He did a little bunny hop from side to side to show her where he was. His light color often made it difficult to see him and he knew this because his twin had the same problem. Movement always made things easier to see. "Over here!" He giggled.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:19 am
Judeau? She was confused for a moment as to why he mentioned that name when it wasn't better then her own. She ignored it though as she spotted the movement. That must be him! At least she hoped it was.

She turned and trotted towards him, moving her paws very carefully so that they didn't end up sinking in the snow like they did earlier. She didn't like snow, she really didn't like snow. She kind of wanted to go back home but she wasn't sure where her mother was so was stuck up in the snow for a while.

As she walked she saw the outline of the godling and smiled. She had found him!

"Hey!" She called out as she got nearer to him, he was quite light in colour. She approved, light colours were without doubt the best colours.

Remove

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:19 am
Van stopped in mid bunny hop when he spotted the owner of the voice. He had been right its owner was female. The little god smiled and returned her greeting with one of his own.

"Helloooo~" He called out to her in a playful manner. She was mostly white except for a dorsal stripe accented in a nice brownish amber color. No wonder he had trouble spotting her before. The little godling noted the lack of wings. It wasn't to strange to him though considering his mother had no wings nor did a few of his siblings.

"You must be really good at hide and seek. I had no idea where you were," Van informed her , "But I'm glad that we found each other." The little godling smiled in a goofy manner.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:06 am
As the godlings reached each other Lucretia gave Van a good looking over. He was a plain looking god but then that wasn't a bad thing. She had witnessed gods that just looked silly in her opinion.

"You are probably good at hide and seek too!" She smiled wondering whether he wanted to play? She didn't play very much and so had never really been all that cub like. It didn't mean that she didn't like playing though.

"I am glad to! Do you live up here?" Lucretia was curious, she decided to leave the option of play to later. She wanted to know more about this godling and who he was. She couldn't imagine living up here, it was so cold and there was just too much snow!

Remove

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:38 pm
The little godling cast an awkward smile, "I do but its not always so fun. Its cold, but I have Judeau to keep me company so its not so bad. " He took a seat and studied her face for a moment. " I don't get to see many other gods or goddesses." The awkward smile stayed plastered on his maw. Then a question of his own came to him.

"Are you from the mortal realm?" It was a common question the young godling asked strangers when they would make a rare appearance in his every day life. The godling just couldn't help but study this young goddess. She was someone new and that was rare for Van.

Van lived a very safe and sheltered life surrounded by his family. This goddess here was the only the third out side of his family he'd ever met. She could be considered the second since the other goddess he'd met was a to be mate to his older brother.

To say the least, Van was amazed by Lucretia. Questions were boiling deep inside him, but to the credit of Van, he with held them for now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:00 am
Lucretia listened and was suddenly very very glad that this was just going to be a couple of days trip.

"Why do you live here if it's boring and lonely? Seems silly." She had decided by this point that Judeau was a figment of his imagination as he had mentioned him several times but there was no sign of anyone else.

"Of course I am from the mortal realm, it would be horrid living here. At least down there I get to meet others and it's warm! It's not cold. It's lots of fun." Yep Lucretia was going to make it sound exciting just to make this realm sound even more boring! Then maybe he would go down with her and she could show him around!

Remove

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:19 am
Van made a confused face. Lonely? He wasn't lonely... was he? He had Judeau after all. All that came out of his mouth was "Huh?" Because the words just could not form.

Those thoughts were quickly erased though when Lucretia went on about the mortal realm and all its glory. It wasn't cold? Van smiled.

"That sounds like an amazing place!" He was feeling a little envious now, "I wish I could go down to the mortal realm some time and see all the things you get to see... and meet a mortal. Whats a mortal like? Are they fun ? " And here came all the questions about the one thing that fascinated him the most. Mortals. Lucretia had all his attention right now.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:27 am
Lucretia smiled at the questions but was confused as to why he didn't just go down there himself.

"You could always go back with me? I will be going back soon!" She smiled and then thought a little about his questions.

"Mortals are weird, some seem kind of normal some aren't. They have to kill to eat as well which is odd. They all die as well, just die, completely dead and they don't come back. They are a depressing lot really." Lucretia clearly didn't think much about mortals, then again she had heard of a pride that upset her every time she thought about them. After all a pride that had harem's confused was a pride she was very interested in. Her mother said she just had to wait till she was older before telling mortals off.

Remove

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:05 am
Van couldn't help but tilt his head at this talk of death. He really had no idea what on earth that word meant but he could tell by the way it was used that it probably was something bad. The gods expression showed he was just a tad clueless to what on earth Lucretia was talking about.

The question about going back , however, took a front row seat to the talk of death. He could maybe see how death worked for him self. Maybe find out exactly what it meant. Maybe.

But what about Judeau? He couldn't go off and leave his twin or family now could he. The god felt a little torn.

"I could.." His tone was unsure, "Maybe.." The god chewed his lip.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff